Hormonal Surges Ch. 09

Story Info
Kimberly feels betrayed.
1.4k words
4.48
11.3k
8

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strolled through the door into the lab after breakfast feeling in a very good mood. I was still aroused but not the painful neediness I had been feeling since I had first seen Lorchan. When I walked into the room every eye turned toward me. He told them? I thought to myself, he told everyone? I looked over at him where he was standing with a small group across the room, he was smiling. I felt heartbroken, how could he just go and tell everyone something so personal? I didn't smile back and walked over to the computer to start work for the day. Eventually everyone in the lab returned to what they had been doing before I walked in. I wanted to cry I was so hurt. Maybe Mataisans talk to each other about these things but it didn't ease the betrayal I felt. I refused to look over at him all throughout the first half of the day.

When it came time for lunch I trapped to pack up and leave quickly before Lorchan could catch me but I wasn't fast enough. I knew I would have to talk to him at some point but I didn't know where to even begin.

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?" he asked noting my avoidance of him.

I looked him in the eye and he looked so innocent, he didn't even realize he had done anything wrong. I waited for the room to completely clear out before I responded. "Why did you tell everyone about....us?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, forcing me to spell it out.

"You told everyone about us having sex, why?" the tears beginning to build in my eyes.

"I didn't tell anyone we had sex, I wouldn't do that in the first place and second of all I don't need to, everyone can smell me on you and you on me, not to mention the fact that our hormones aren't as off the charts as they've been lately." He explained to me with a mixture of emotions crossing his face. "I would never go around telling people our personal business."

"I'm sorry it's just that when I walked in everyone was staring at me and you were talking to a group of men and I didn't know whether it was Mataisan thing of not....and I'm sorry for assuming things."

He took a deep breath and looked calm once again "It's okay, just don't think I would betray your trust ever again," I nodded and he then asked "so how about you have some Mataisan lunch with me? And you can meet some of my friends."

"That sounds nice," I replied, happy to not be arguing but now I was worried about his friends would feel about me.

We walked down the corridors hand in hand until we reached a cafeteria very similar to my own. Only this one was filled with about 50 Mataisans and I stuck out like a sore thumb. Every eye turned toward me as we walked in the room and I could feel myself blushing. "Am I allowed to be here?" I asked worried they would kick me out.

"You are allowed any where I am." He said confidently and gave my hand a squeeze.

The similarities in our cafeterias didn't end at just the lay out, we were served in the same manner to, school lunch style. We had trays and filed down the aisle while Mataisan servers filled our plates. I took everything that Lorchan took but I knew it would be too much food for me. He led me over to a long table that had a few men and one woman already seated there. He sat down next to the woman and I sat on the other side of him with an open space until the end of the table next to me. He placed a portable translator on the table between us and introduced me to the people we were sitting with. The man sitting across from me, Chasl had a narrow face and leaner frame than most of the other Mataisans although I had no doubt of his strength. The man sitting across from Lorchan was Slachton who was shorter than the average Mataisan but was built like a tank. The woman was Kipcha, very manly looking like most Mataisan but with more slanted and feminine eyes and mouth. The man across from her, Bantach was built like an average Mataisan but can many deep scars crossing his face.

They were all slightly wary of talking in front of me at first but after a little while they began speaking to each other and me freely. I found out that they were all members of the High Guard with Lorchan and that they each had known each other for 15 years. I really took a liking to Bantach, he was older than the rest of them and he acted the big brother part. It was strange to see someone teasing and joking around with Lorchan so easily considering how intimidating he can be.

"Has he told you about the time we were in Natal colony looking for someone who had attempted to assassinate a Royal?" Bantach asked with a smile as the rest started laughing, all except Lorchan who didn't look happy at all.

"Don't even go there Bantach" Lorchan warned with a glare.

Bantach just ignored him and continued on, "I'll take that as a no, so when we were in Natal we got information about where this assassin was so we had a team storm his hideout with Lorchan in lead. After a few minutes I hear over the link that Lorchan has got the guy so we all rush in to help. Well he's got the guy pinned under him with his face against the floor. We pull the guy up and you know what? Lorchan had done a great job catching the dishwasher while the assassin snuck out the back, we caught up with him a few days later but I'll never forget the look on his face when he realized his mistake. Big bad Lorchan caught the dishwasher." And they all burst out laughing including me. Lorchan sat there glowering at all of us and especially me. I rubbed his back trying to take the sting out of my laughter and he pulled out of my grasp.

"Oh come on Lorchan, I'm not making fun of you its just funny." I explained through my laughter. He just shook his head and pouted.

We all began eating, except for Lorchan who just sat there not touching his food. I assumed it was because he was still mad at us for laughing. "Come on Lorchan don't be mad." I pleaded.

"I'm not mad," he told me with an arch of his brow.

"Then why aren't you eating?"

Everyone at the table stopped eating and looked at me and him, they all looked confused and so did he. "What?" I asked hating that everyone was looking at me like I had grown a second head.

Finally Kipcha spoke "Stop treating her like she's crazy, she obviously doesn't know about Mataisan customs," he told the rest of the table. Then, looking at me she said "It's a Mataisan custom for a mated male not to eat until his mate has finished," she explained while looking uncomfortable.

"Well why didn't someone just say that?" I asked everyone and Kipcha again was the one to reply.

"It is kind of taboo in our culture to talk about mating behavior, it's just....personal, but usually everyone knows about it, we just don't talk about it."

"Oh, okay." I asked resigning myself to ask Lorchan about it more later on.

Soon lunch was over and we headed back to the lab to finish our day. Lorchan and I decided to meet up in the lab later on and I would bring an American movie to watch on the computer that would show Mataisan subtitles as the movie played. I was also going to try to find some popcorn and soda so it would be as close to a typical date as we could get while be locked into the compound. I went back to the human cafeteria for dinner and scouted up some snacks for the date. I went back to my room, changed into some comfy clothes, and collected some of my belongings. I was going to assume I would be sleeping in Lorchan's room tonight....well maybe not much SLEEPING exactly but spending the night. I packed some clothes for tomorrow and a little bag of my toiletries and headed to the lab. I could already feel my arousal growing and the thought of what the night might have in store for us.