Hormones Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally is made horny by fertility drug and cuckolds her hubby.
2.9k words
3.81
55.9k
31
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Sally and Michael had been married for five years, and were both in their mid thirties with good jobs and a comfortable life. The only fly in the ointment was that Sally desperately wanted a baby, but, despite having fairly frequent, unprotected sex, she couldn't seem to get pregnant.

In fact, Michael wasn't that sure he wanted a baby. Some of his friends had told him that a baby ruins your sex life, but he was thoroughly enjoying trying to get his sexy wife pregnant, so for the time being he was happy to go along with it. Sally, on the other hand, didn't see what all the fuss was about with regard to sex. She found it reasonably enjoyable, but rarely had an orgasm, and wouldn't have wanted Michael to pester her so often if she hadn't being trying to get pregnant.

After several months of trying, Michael had some tests which confirmed that there was no problem with his sperm, so Sally then had tests, and as a follow up to her tests she had to visit the doctor yet again. That evening Sally told Michael that she needed to talk to him about what the doctor had told her.

"OK sweetheart, what did the doctor say?" Michael asked, once they were both sitting together on the sofa, "is there something wrong with you?"

"Sort of. Apparently I have a hormone imbalance which is preventing me from becoming pregnant, but, the good news is that there is a new treatment which has just been approved for use, but I'm afraid the NHS won't fund it, so we will have to pay for it, and it takes several weeks, or maybe even months to take effect." Sally said, all in a mad rush, due to her nervousness about her husband's reaction.

"Oh, right, so how much is it?" Michael asked, going off this treatment rapidly.

"About two hundred pounds a month." Sally replied, worried that her husband would say no to the drug.

"Oh, right, well that's not too bad, we can afford that." Michael replied, pleasantly surprised at the price.

Sally was thrilled that he was so positive, so thrilled in fact, that she almost forgot to tell him the other thing.

"I almost forgot, there's something else."

"Which is?" Michael asked, getting irritated.

" This hormone drug can have side effects, well, actually, just one side effect." Sally began.

"Go on, don't keep me in suspense, what's the side effect?" Michael asked, waiting for the catch.

"She said it will increase my libido, you know, make me horny, and it increases over time."

"What?? Are you serious?? That sounds fantastic!!And you'll get more horny the longer you take it?"

"Well, I suppose so, at least it will help me to get pregnant, if I want more sex, don't you think?" Sally suggested, not at all sure that she wanted more sex, but glad that her husband was happy.

"So, when do you get them, the pills?" Michael asked, eager to get started.

"Friday. The doctor said that I should take a big dose Friday lunchtime, then an ordinary dose Friday dinner time and again Saturday morning, to kick start the change in my hormone levels. So, can I say yes to the cost?"

"Yes my love, of course, let's hope it works. I'll transfer the money to your account tomorrow"

For the rest of the week Michael could think of nothing else, but he tried to play it cool, and wait patiently. Friday evening he rushed home as early as he could, but when he got there Sally was just her usual self, not horny, not even particularly happy, just very sleepy. They had a quiet night in and went to bed early, without having sex, even though the timing was propitious.

Saturday morning Sally was a lot more cheerful, and when Michael started to caress her breasts, she seemed to quite like the feeling.

"The drug won't take effect yet, it's somewhere between a week and two months for my fertility to change." She explained, but she didn't stop him playing with her nipples, which had become quite erect, making him think that the increased libido was already kicking in.

"I thought we could get some practise." Michael replied, then started sucking her right nipple as his hand moved down and inside his gorgeous wife's sleep shorts.

"Ha ha, very funny, come on then, have your evil way with me." Sally invited, taking hold of her husband's growing cock.

They made love unusually passionately, and Sally almost had an orgasm. Almost, but not quite, which left her a little frustrated, which was a new feeling for her. Michael was oblivious to her lack of satisfaction. His wife never climaxed, so he didn't expect her to, and he didn't offer to use his fingers or his tongue for the same reason, and since Sally wasn't sure what to expect, she just put up with her frustration.

They both had chores to get done Saturday morning, but Sally didn't forget to take her next dose of the hormone, and when they were sitting together eating a light lunch, she reminded her husband that they were going to a party that evening.

"Oh, crikey, I'd completely forgotten about that, whose party is it again?" He asked, feeling irritated that they couldn't stay in and practise sex some more.

"It's Emily, who I was at college with, she finally got engaged, so all the girls and their men are going to help her celebrate. It's at her house, and we can go on the tube, so we can both drink."

Michael thought that sounded better, and if there were a lot of sexy women there he wouldn't mind that either, and maybe, just maybe, if Sally got a bit drunk, with the tablets doing their stuff, he might get laid again when they got home.

"Anyway, the thing is, you need to help me decide what to wear." His wife explained.

"Oh, ok, what were you thinking?" As if he didn't know, jeans, trainers, a boring shirt. Nothing sexy, of course.

"Well, the thing is, I sort of want to impress my old college friends, so something a bit more daring than I usually wear. If you don't mind, that is, I mean, I don't want to embarrass you."

"Well, let's have a look, maybe a skirt and top? Do you have you any short skirts? Any clingy tops?" Michael asked, more in hope than optimism.

"No, I'm afraid not. Perhaps we should go shopping, what do you think?"

Michael thought it was a brilliant idea. He was more than happy to go looking for sexy clothes for his wife to wear to a party.

They went on the tube to Stratford Westfield shopping centre, but, once there, Sally lost her nerve a bit.

"I don't want to look really slutty, just a bit more sexy than usual." She explained as they browsed around the racks in River Island.

Michael was disappointed by her comment but decided to try to take a more active role.

"How about this outfit?" He asked, pointing at some short skirts and tight, thin sweaters that were hanging together in various co-ordinating colours.

"Well, it looks nice, I suppose, but the skirt is very short and those sweaters won't leave much to the imagination."

"Why don't you try them on together?" Michael suggested, with his fingers crossed behind his back, "which colour combination do you like."

Michael had used a classic sales technique, getting his wife choosing which colours she preferred, as though the purchase decision had already been made, and it worked.

After that, Michael was on a roll, and he managed to buy his wife some sexy underwear and a pair of high heeled shoes as well, telling her that he wanted her to look sensational and make all the men jealous, which was true.

By the time they got home from the shopping centre it was time for Sally to start getting ready for the party, but Michael had plenty of time, so he poured himself a large whisky, to celebrate getting his wife to wear sexy clothes to a party, and, after he'd finished that one, he felt so happy and excited, that he poured himself another one.

An hour and a half later Sally swept into the lounge of their small apartment looking sensational.

"I can't believe you made me buy this outfit, the skirt is far too short, and the top is so clingy, aren't you going to hate all the men ogling me all evening?"

"My darling, you look sensational, I'm so happy to be going to a party with such a gorgeous woman."

Michael was confident that he wouldn't mind the men ogling his wife at all, he knew he would be so proud that he had such a gorgeous wife, and that all the men would be so jealous of him. They would all hate the fact that they could only look at her, while he got to take her home and fuck her. At least, he hoped he would get to fuck her, either way, the other guys would assume that he would.

"Trust me, I shall be the proudest man there. Come on, let's go, or we'll be late."

At the party, the women were as attractive as Michael had hoped, and the men certainly noticed Sally in her short skirt and clingy top, but, rather than being jealous of him for having such a sexy wife, they seemed intent on trying to seduce her, and, for some reason which completely eluded him, their wives or partners were encouraging them, and certainly not taking any notice of Michael.

Sally, for her part, rather than being the shy, withdrawn woman that her friends remembered, loved being the centre of attention of so many gorgeous men. The drink flowed, and both Sally and Michael had plenty of it, and then the music played, and every guy seemed to want to dance with Sally, which Sally loved. The other women seemed to be goading their men on to have fun with their formerly stuck up, boring friend, and when Michael fell into a deep, booze induced, sleep, the horny men moved up a gear in their seduction of a very horny and drunk Sally.

Eventually, a couple of very sexy guys, whose girlfriends had also passed out from an excess of wine, managed to manoeuvre Sally into a bedroom and onto the bed. One of them started kissing her, while the other removed her shoes and swung her legs onto the bed, so she was lying stretched out. The guy kissing her started fondling her breasts and the other one unzipped her skirt and slipped it down her legs and off her altogether. Her panties quickly followed and then the one kissing her slipped the sweater off, followed by her lacy bra.

Once she was naked, one guy concentrated on kissing her lips and fondling her breasts, while the other rapidly stripped. Normally Sally would have stopped all this action some time ago, but, a combination of the hormone pills which were making her unbelievably horny, and the alcohol, which diminished her inhibitions meant that she didn't even consider stopping what they were doing.

As the now naked guy positioned himself between her legs and stroked his cock to get it fully hard, Sally saw his rampant manhood. She was horrified! It was huge! It must have been at least nine inches long, and thick as well. Surely he wasn't thinking of putting that monster inside her poor defenceless pussy.

It immediately became clear that he was, and as he positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, Sally was reminded of her husband telling her that he had a big cock, because it was almost five inches long when hard. As the huge monster cock started to enter her, she began to think that perhaps her husband had been lying to her.

Then she felt it.

It felt fabulous! It filled her up! It kept going further and further in and she was loving it!

"Oh God! That feels wonderful! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed.

Between the two of them, the horny guys managed to fuck Sally for over an hour. At the end of that experience Sally's world had changed completely. For a start, they had made her come four times, and each orgasm was more wonderful than the last. As the guys got dressed she lay on the bed with her legs wide apart, feeling a sense of satisfaction combined with one of euphoria, which was completely new to her.

"Thank you." She said to the two of them, as they prepared to leave the room.

"Any time darling, I'm Tom, by the way, do you want my phone number?"

"Yes please, and also yours, what's your name, by the way? "

"Ha ha, yes sorry, I'm James."

She got both of their numbers and then realised that she should get dressed and collect her tiny dick'd husband. She felt a seething anger bubbling away under the surface of her mind, because of the huge deception her husband had perpetrated on her, but shewasn't quite sure what to do about it yet. She decided not to decide straight away, and got dressed and roused Michael and helped him home.

Once they were in bed, Michael tried to mount her, but, since he was so drunk, he couldn't even get one of his 'mini-erections' so she pushed on the top of his head and told him to lick her out.

Michael was still so drunk that he couldn't manage to figure out why his wife's pussy was so wet, or what the strange taste was, but he still did a good job and enjoyed himself.

Sally had intended the clean up duty as a punishment, but, in fact, she really enjoyed it, and managed yet another orgasm. Not intense, but definitely pleasant, and straight afterwards she fell into a deep and contended sleep.

The next morning Michael was so embarrassed by his behaviour of the previous evening, that he avoided all discussion of it. He had no recollection of Sally's super wet pussy, or the taste, or giving her an orgasm with his tongue.

Sally, on the other hand, had total recall of every moment of the whole evening, and she realised that she had a lot to think about. Her husband went off to get his car washed, and some other important man things that he wanted to do, which gave her a chance to sit down at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee, and think about her changed world.

The first thing she thought about was sex. At nearly thirty five, she had finally discovered that she loved sex. The problem was that she was married to a man who couldn't give her good sex. She now knew that she wanted, or maybe, with the hormone pills inside her, needed, good sex, and she obviously wasn't going to get it from her husband. The only thing Michael was good at was licking her pussy, and she vowed to insist that he did that a lot more in the future

The next thing she thought about was her baby, that is, the one she was desperate to have. What if it was a boy? What if he inherited her husband's cock size? How could she bring a child into the world with a micro dick? That would be unbelievably cruel! She realised that her child couldn't be her husband's child.

But...and it was a big but! She still loved her husband, despite the horrible, selfish, confidence trick he had played on her.

She needed a plan.

Before she could make any real progress on her plan Sally received a text from Tom.

'Had a great time last night, can we get together again soon? Xxx'

She sent back 'Yes, I'd like that, when?'

'One night in the week?'

'Ok, wed? I can find some excuse, if you can?'

'Wed is cool, shall I book a room?'

'Good plan, 7pm?'

'Great, I'll txt where Mon. By the way, you're gorgeous. xxxx'

'You too, xxxx'

And that was it, she had arranged a secret date with her new lover. Sally felt guilty, but also incredibly excited.

As she mulled it over, she decided that her illicit encounter with Tom would be the first part of her plan. She would have unprotected sex with well hung handsome young men, and hopefully get pregnant. She quickly realised, however, that there was a flaw in her plan. If she wasn't having full sex with her husband, he would know that he wasn't the father of the child. She would have to allow him intercourse, but, how could she avoid getting pregnant by her husband, but be able to get pregnant by one of her lovers.

Sally gave the problem some thought, and decided that she would get some morning after pills for when she had sex with Michael, and, she reasoned, she only needed him to get full sex about once per week, to make the dates work out.

She hoped to have sex with lovers a lot more often than that. She wondered how many lovers was a slut allowed to have at any one time, and concluded that the answer was 'as many as she liked!'

With all that sorted, Sally suddenly felt really horny again.' Wow! Those pills really work!' She thought to herself, and decided that she would give her husband a whole evening of wonderful sex, and try out lots of kinks and games that she had always denied him. In the meantime, she would use her fingers to give herself some urgently needed relief.

'Note to self,' she thought as she headed for the bedroom, 'must buy some sex toys!'

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers