Hormones Pt. 04

Story Info
Sally takes her sex life to a new level.
5.9k words
4.01
27.6k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Sally and Michael

Despite making herself come with her fingers on Sunday morning, Sally was going mad with sexual arousal by the middle of the afternoon, and with no-one else available, she decided that her husband would have to satisfy her.

"Michael darling," she called from the bedroom as she stripped her clothes off, "I need you urgently."

As her husband walked in through the bedroom door she grabbed him and started pulling his clothes off him.

"C'mon baby, I need you now!"

Michael didn't need telling twice, he was naked in less than a minute and started to push his wife back onto the bed, but she turned him round and pushed him backwards.

"On your back baby, I want to ride you." Sally insisted.

Michael didn't mind what position they were in, he just wanted sex with his horny wife.

"You'd better use your tongue first, you know you don't last long baby." Sally instructed as she climbed up until her pussy was directly over her husband's face, then lowered herself slowly down onto his waiting mouth.

Although licking his wife's wet sex wasn't exactly what Michael had been hoping for, he reasoned that it was better to do it before he came inside her rather than afterwards, when his desire had gone, and she was full of his come.

"Oh yes baby, that's so nice." Sally cooed as she rocked up and down her husband's sticky face, using his nose to rub against her clit.

After only about three minutes Sally had her first orgasm.

"Mmmnnn...that was nice baby, but I need a lot more. Give me two more, then you can enter me. I'll ride my cowboy's cock until he squirts inside me, then I'll get back on your face until I'm totally satisfied!"

Michael was horrified by what he'd heard. He assumed that she would only come once on his face, and then he could fuck her and that would be the end of their session. He couldn't believe that she wanted two more orgasms, and only then could he fuck her, or, rather, be ridden by her, and after that she was planning to get back onto his face. The drug was making her a totally different woman. Demanding, and in control, and unbelievably horny, and while Michael was enjoying the extra sex, he was finding it hard to keep up with her demands.

Sally's second orgasm took a bit longer, about five minutes, and her third took nearly ten minutes, by which time her husband's tongue was aching, and his nose was blocked by her juices.

"Ok sweetness, time for your little dickie to get some action....oh dear, it's gone soft, don't you want me anymore?" Sally teased as she stroked her hand up and down her husband's tiny penis. He quickly became hard, but Sally kept stroking, hoping that it would get bigger, but after a couple of minutes she concluded that five inches was all she was going to get. After having two big cocks inside her the previous evening, she didn't think she would even feel her husband's tiny pecker.

Sally positioned herself over her husband's crotch and lowered herself onto his erection. It was just as she feared, she could hardly feel him, and she was sure that he wouldn't make her climax with it, but then she never had climaxed on his tiny cock.

Michael was thrilled to be inside his wife's pussy at last, but was then quickly horrified. She was riding up and down on him, but he could hardly feel anything. She seemed to be much bigger than he remembered, could the drug have done that? Was it because she had already had three orgasms?

Sally realised that there was a problem and decided she had to fix it, otherwise he would never come, and she was getting impatient, she wanted to get back onto his face. She reached down between her legs and grasped the base of his prick, and started pumping it.

"Oh that feels good baby."

"You can come my love, don't hold back, I can't wait to get back on your face, I'm still so horny." Sally told her husband.

This was the last thing that Michael wanted to hear, and he tried his hardest to hold back his orgasm, but the combination of his wife's skilful hand, pumping his cock, and the sight of her gorgeous breasts bouncing as she rode him were too much for him and he quickly felt his orgasm approaching.

"That's good baby, fill me with your come, I'm so fertile at the moment, we can make a baby."

Sally congratulated herself on her brilliant idea. She was actually at the least fertile part of her cycle, but she decided to tell her husband the opposite to the truth in future. She would only start to get fertile again in about a week, so, hopefully, she could fuck Tom like crazy when she was fertile, and only let her husband explode inside her during her 'safe' time.

"Is that it babe, are you all finished?"

"Yes, look, do I have to eat you out now? Aren't you satisfied?" Michael asked, hoping she would let him off.

"Yes you do baby, I'm nowhere near satisfied. I think in future I shouldn't make you come, you just have such a bad attitude afterwards." Sally threatened.

"Please don't say that baby." Michael pleaded.

"Well then, eat me out like a good boy, and don't gripe about it." Sally retorted as she lowered her come filled pussy onto his reluctant mouth.

She rode her husband's face to a further three orgasms before she felt satisfied enough to stop. By the end he had semen in his nose, in his mouth and all over his face, and it occurred to him that it was very unlikely that she would become pregnant, since none of his ejaculate was left inside her vagina.

"Mmmnn...that was so lovely darling...even though your prick is so small....you were still able to satisfy me." Sally complimented her husband on his oral skills.

"Small?" Michael asked, shocked that his wife would think his cock was small.

"Yes of course darling, you know your prick is small, don't you?"

"Well, I suppose it's only average." He suggested.

Sally decided not to humiliate her husband further, so she just let it go at that.

Michael, however, started to worry. Firstly, it occurred to him that if she was this horny on Sunday, when he was with her, what would happen from Monday to Friday, when they would both be at work. In addition, he started to worry that if she thought his cock was small, she might want to try a bigger one, or maybe more than one. He vowed to use his tongue on her pussy as often as he could to try to keep her faithful to him.

Sally had similar thoughts to her husband. She realised that she was going to have to get herself fixed up with several big cocked lovers to help her deal with this ridiculous sexual hunger, which was turning her into a nymphomaniac, and she was also going to have to insist that her husband lick her to several orgasms every evening.

At least both husband and wife were in agreement.

By the middle of Monday morning Sally knew that she had a problem. She was really horny. Not the sort of horny that she used to get occasionally, where she would smile to herself, and decide to give Michael a treat that evening. Usually those sort of feelings drifted away in the drudge of work, and she would forget all about Michael's treat.

The horny she was feeling on this Monday morning was nothing like how she used to feel in the past. This was a craving which had to be satisfied, and soon! But what could she do?

Out of sheer desperation, she went to the ladies toilets and quickly fingered herself to orgasm, which didn't help at all, if anything it made her even more horny. She knew that what she needed was a big hard cock to give her some really amazing orgasms, but where would she find such a cock, and, of course, the man attached to it, on a Monday morning at work?

Suddenly she remembered someone. A young lad who worked in the loading bay, he couldn't be more than nineteen or twenty, quite skinny, and scruffy, and certainly not someone she would have really bothered talking to in the past, let alone having sex with. The thing which swamped her brain on this occasion, however, were his lewd comments whenever she'd had to walk past him. He would always suggest that she go with him into the little, lockable, storeroom, so he could give her a good fucking, which, in his opinion, she really needed.

She may not have needed it on any previous occasion, but she certainly needed it on this particular day. She made an excuse about feeling sick, and headed for the loading bay. On her way to the bay, she had a moment of panic, 'what if she got pregnant by this moron?' Having done some quick calculations in her head, she concluded that she was fine for at least another couple of days.

Almost as soon as she entered the loading bay, she saw him, stacking some boxes onto a pallet, looking very fit and desirable, at least to her sex addled brain. He also saw her.

"Mornin' darlin', you realised you need a good fuckin' after all?" He opened with his best line.

"Yes, you're right, where shall we do it?" She replied.

He, of course, assumed she was joking, winding him up, but as she got nearer to him he knew that he had to at least try to fuck this gorgeous woman.

"In there, I can lock the door, so we won't be disturbed." He answered, pointing to what looked like a little wooden hut in the middle of the bay.

"Perfect, come on then, what are you waiting for?" She replied, anxious to get his cock inside her.

Sally walked purposefully towards the little hut, cautiously relieved that she might get some satisfaction, and also disgusted with herself that she was so depraved that she was intending to have sex with this filthy idiot.

Once inside the hut, the boy shut and bolted the door then dropped his trousers and grey underwear and started stroking his cock. Sally lifted her tight skirt and pulled down her tights and panties, vowing to herself that in future she would wear hold up stockings to make access easier. She sat on the little table, which rocked under her weight, and opened her legs wide.

Having got herself ready Sally had a chance to look at the boy, and, in particular his cock, which is when she got the shock of her life. He was huge! Both long and thick, and very hard.

"You're gonna get a real treat when I stuff this monster inside ya!" He exclaimed, grinning broadly.

"Christ! Yes! Come on then, fuck me you big fuck machine!"

He didn't waste any more time. He positioned his cock at her wet pussy, and pushed really hard.

"Oh fuck!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Fuck me as hard as you can!" She almost shouted.

Sally knew straight away that this was the best fuck she'd ever had. His cock was long, certainly nine inches, and it was fat. As a result she felt the fullest she'd ever felt. What's more, he was immensely fit, as a result of his physical job, and, most amazingly of all, he seemed to be able to just go on pumping in and out, in and out, in and out, for what seemed like an eternity. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had, and still he kept going.

Sally was in heaven, having the best sex she'd ever had in her entire life, with a moronic warehouse guy, who was half her age.

Eventually he started to signal that he couldn't hold out any longer, and Sally was actually a bit relieved, because her clit was starting to ache from the multiple orgasms, and her pussy was getting a little sore. He finally finished inside her with a grunt, and what felt like a flood of semen, and Sally had one final, almost painful, orgasm.

"Shit woman, you are one hell of a fuck! What's your name?" He asked, as his convulsions subsided.

"It doesn't matter. I don't want to know yours either. It's just sex." She answered in a way which left him confused.

"But, do you want sex again?" He asked, hoping against hope that she'd say yes.

"God yes!! Same time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, ok." He answered, even more confused, but very happy.

"Unless I get horny this afternoon, in which case I'll find you, ok?"

"Fuck yes!" he answered, "totally ok!"

"Good, see you cowboy."

During the afternoon Sally did get horny, but not so much that she had to go back down to see the stupid boy with the big cock, but she knew she would have to insist that her husband use his skilful tongue as soon as he got home. Obviously she would go back to see the boy the following morning.

Sally arrived home before her husband, and it took a great deal of will power for her to avoid lying on the bed and pleasuring herself with her fingers, but she really wanted to enjoy her husband's tongue, so she abstained.

At just before six thirty Michael came in through the front door and called out to his beautiful wife.

"Hi honey, I'm home!"

"I'm in the lounge, come quickly!" She demanded.

Feeling a bit worried, Michael dropped his briefcase and rushed into the lounge where his wife was reclining on the sofa with her legs wide apart giving him a clear view up her skirt to her bare pussy. He noticed immediately that she wasn't wearing any panties, and he could see her arousal from the glistening juice seeping out.

He fell to his knees in front of her and started kissing her knees whilst running his hands up and down the inside of her legs, pushing her lightweight skirt higher and higher.

"Thank God you're home darling, I was getting desperate." Sally told her husband.

"It's ok darling, I'm here now." He replied, starting to kiss higher and higher up her legs.

"Please don't tease me anymore! Lick my pussy!" Sally demanded.

Michael obeyed his wife and got his head between his wife's legs and started licking up and down her slit, then flicking his tongue over her clit. Within ten seconds she was having her first orgasm.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Sally chanted, kissing her husband on his smelly, slimy lips.

"You're welcome my love, glad I could help."

"I'll need some more attention later, but, for now why don't you go and get changed, while I make dinner," Sally suggested, "you can fuck me later, if you want, as long as you do a lot of kissing afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan." Michael answered, thrilled to be getting sex during the week, and very aware that he would have to lick her anyway, so he might as well get his own pleasure. Of course, he knew that after he'd come inside her his enthusiasm for licking would wane somewhat.

Half an hour later Michael had stripped, showered, and donned his home clothes, joggers and a T shirt. Sally had cooked Tagliatelle Carbonara, which was one of Michael's favourites, and she had done it superbly as always. The happy, contented couple ate and chatted about work, friends and so on, although Sally could already feel herself getting fidgety, as her pussy started getting aroused, despite having no physical or mental stimulation.

Michael steeled himself for a conversation he had been avoiding.

"Darling," he started, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've got to go up to Leeds tomorrow, so I won't be home tomorrow night."

He waited, hardly daring to breathe.

"Oh, well, I suppose I'll have to manage somehow." Sally said, sounding more confident than she felt.

Then she had a brilliant idea. She would bring the packing boy home and he could fuck her all night, which would be even better than having her husband's tongue between her legs.

"Ok, as long as you lick me tomorrow morning before you go, I should be alright." Sally said, trying to sound convincing.

"Of course my love, I'll set my alarm." Michael answered, feeling relieved.

Sally had a chance to ruminate on her new, highly sexed situation, which had come about purely by chance, as a result of trying to get pregnant, but now, as it started to become more normal for her, she was really enjoying herself. But, she thought, what if she became pregnant? The doctor would stop prescribing the pills, which would be a disaster! She decided to start taking the contraceptive pill again, so she wouldn't get pregnant and could carry on with this wild adventure.

True to his word, Michael fucked his wife later in the evening, then licked her to two orgasms.

In the morning, he woke with his alarm, and licked her out again, which took a huge amount of willpower, but at least, having done that, he felt confident that she wouldn't cheat on him while he was away. After the amount of sex they'd been having, he knew that he wouldn't even be thinking about other women.

By the middle of the next morning Sally was climbing the walls with sexual frustration again, so she went down to find the stupid, big cocked, packer, and was relieved to find him in his lair, drinking coffee.

"I need you to fuck me, now!" Sally told him.

"Come on then." He answered, taking her hand and pulling her towards his hut.

They had sex, much like the previous day, but afterwards Sally told him that she needed to speak to him before he went back to work.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked.

"My husband is away tonight, are you free, I need you to fuck me again, but a lot more, can you come round?"

"OK, but, I'm supposed to be meeting my mate for a drink. I told him about you, and he asked if he can fuck you too?"

"Brilliant! You can take turns with me, and then, hopefully, I'll feel satisfied!" Sally answered, thrilled at the idea of being fucked by a guy she'd never even met, "here's my address, arrive by seven, I'll have some booze for you two, I don't imagine he's as big as you, but two is better than one."

"We're gonna want to do some kinky stuff, in your mouth, up your tight arse, that sort of thing." The boy demanded, pushing his luck a bit.

"You can do anything you want to me, as long as you get me off multiple times." Sally reassured him as she gave him a piece of paper with her address on it.

For the rest of the day Sally couldn't concentrate on anything except the two guys who were going to spend the whole evening fucking her. The fact that she hadn't even met one of them made it even more exciting for her. The time dragged by so slowly, and she was getting really horny, but she practised self restraint, as she wanted to really enjoy her new lovers.

At exactly five pm Sally rushed out of the office, and drove home at break neck speed so she could be ready for her lovers, but as she pulled into her drive she remembered that she hadn't bought any booze for them. She reversed back out into the road and was almost hit by another car. Luckily he swerved and missed her, and ten minutes later she was back at home with a lot of cans of beer and some Prosecco for herself.

She rushed upstairs, stripped her clothes off and jumped into the shower, then after rapidly towelling herself dry, she slipped on her shortest dress, and nothing else, then sat down to do her make-up.

Sally was just adding a few finishing touches when the doorbell went. Her heart was beating wildly as she went to let her new friends in, so she took a deep breath before swinging the door wide open.

The boy was standing in front, and behind him was a huge bloke, probably in his early twenties, and looking even more stupid than his friend. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'as long as he has a big cock I won't care.'

"Come in guys," Sally invited, "I've bought some cans of beer if that suits you?"

"Yeah, cool." The boy said, "please tell us your name."

"I'm Sally, and you?" She asked, still not sure that she wanted to know their names.

"I'm Dan, and he's Pete." The boy answered.

"Come on into the kitchen then, and let's get those beers."

Sally led the way, opened the fridge, then bent forward to get the cans from the bottom of the drawer. Behind her she heard a sharp intake of breath, as the guys saw her naked pussy .

"Who's going to be first, or are you both going to do me at once?" She asked, giving them a smirk.

"Pete can go first, as I've already had you today." Dan told her.

"That's fine, please both of you take one of these blue pills which I stole from my husband's supply. I don't want you running out of ability, we have the whole evening."

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12