Horndog

Story Info
Oversexed man gets what he needs.
6.6k words
4.38
105.9k
44
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a Horn Dog. I love sex and orgasms. I was a late bloomer and didn't get my first piece of ass until after I was 18 and graduated high school. After I got my first piece of ass I never looked back. My GOD. Pussy was great! I did beat off a lot because I couldn't tap my girlfriend every day but fucking sure cut down on my other pastime. By the time I got out on my own I was a coxman deluxe. I had learned how to talk to and flirt with girls, women. I could read them and knew almost instinctively how to talk and what buttons to push to get them to spread their legs for me. I always had a steady woman all through college and usually had one or two in the wings that I was tapping occasionally. I don't know how many steady girls I lost when they found out about my extracurricular activities. I didn't really care. I had never found anyone who was special enough to me to worry if they dumped me for screwing around.

Let's face it. I loved women. I loved to flirt with them. I loved to touch them. I loved to fuck them. I just loved to be with them. Almost all my friends were female and I gloried in it. Then I met Glenna. Oh, my gosh. She was perfect. She was about 5'8" tall. She was slender with a nice small waist, beautiful flaring hips and legs and ass to die for. Her breasts were about a small C cup and she had a beautiful head of brunet hair.

I could go on forever about her wonderful sunny personality, her sense of humor and her love of life. Her parents operated a 1300 acre farm about ten miles from my parent's smaller 640 acre farm. We both had the same background and for a female she was a Horn Dog too. She wasn't slutty by any means but she sure did love sex. When I first began dating her Glenna was the one to initiate sex. How great is that? Normally if I didn't get some pussy on the second date I would never ask the girl out again. With Glenna it was our fourth date when we first had sex and she asked me for it.

By our seventh date I had dropped all my other women and concentrated on Glenna. I was in love. She was in love. We never looked back. The first six or seven years of marriage unless Glenna was on the rag I had sex every day. Many days I would nail her morning and evening, sometimes twice in the evening. I could just touch Glenna's beautiful tits and her nipples would pop out and her pussy would start draining. I could make her cum just by playing with her nipples. It was such a trip. I loved to watch her cum. It was so beautiful.

Glenna came from a large family. She had two older sisters and three brothers, two of which were older than us. Her oldest brother was fourteen years older than I was. I was four years older than Glenna. Glenna and I both worked. We also had three children over the years beginning five years after we married. Between both our careers and our jobs our sex life began to decline. I was suffering pussy withdrawal by the time I was 33. Our sex life had declined to maybe 3 or 4 days a week and usually only once a day, twice at most.

My brother in law, the husband of Glenna's next older sister and I were talking and complaining about the reduction in our sex life one day. He was almost as much of a Horn Dog as I was. We were five or six beers into a fishing trip when he looked at me and said, "You Know Jerry I'm starting to believe Patrice is getting her cock somewhere else. I'm down to getting a piece an average of twice a week and sometimes I have to almost beg her to get that. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm about ready to dump her, divorce her ass and find someone who will fuck me."

His statement hit me in the gut. I had never thought of Glenna cheating as a possibility. I still operated our family farm and Glenna worked in town as a receptionist and cashier for a nationally known investment firm. We were apart from the time she left home at 650 in the morning to drive the 41 miles to work until she got back home around 6 in the evening. She did have an hour for lunch and I began to wonder if she was getting some cock over her lunch hour. I had never even thought about cheating on Glenna after she and I had been dating for about six weeks.

After I got home from that trip I looked at Glenna in a different light. I knew I was NOT happy with our sex life any longer. I still loved Glenna to death. She was still the woman I married but she was not nearly as much fun as when she was younger. We began to have arguments about the reduced sex and the way she acted when she got home.

Unless it was planting or harvesting season I had supper prepared when she got home. The children and I were hungry by 6 in the evening when she got home. If I had waited on her to make supper we would not have eaten until seven or later. After the meal Glenna would grudgingly clean up the kitchen then she would disappear into the living room and curl up with a damn romance novel. She sometimes read until eleven or eleven thirty at night before coming to bed. If I managed to stay awake that long to try for a piece of ass she would refuse me or we would argue about it and she would grudgingly give in.

The nights I got the pity sex it was never very good. Oh, sure, I got my nut and it was better than beating off. I mean, hell, sticking your cock into any pussy is better than no pussy at all but the entire pleasurable experience was lacking. Usually when she came these evenings it was one of her minor ones and sometimes only once, twice at the most. I liked to make her cum six or eight times during a sex session. I got as much pleasure out of watching her lose control and cum over and over until her muscles hurt as I did from getting my nut.

I became more and more angry as the next year went by. I found myself resenting my wonderful wife and her attitude. I began to obsess thinking about the possibility of her cheating on me. Finally one night when Glenna refused to have sex with me I lost it. I angrily stormed out of bed and dove into my bottle. I woke the next morning in my lounge chair. Glenna had already gone to work.

That morning I decided to begin checking up on Glenna to see if she was cheating. On the days when I had nothing pressing to do I followed her to work. Some days I followed her during her lunch period. Other days I watched to see what she did when she left work. I followed her and even had a couple of my friends check on her from time to time. I never found her doing anything she should not have been doing. Somehow she just had lost interest in sex.

Finally I totally lost it one evening. I told her I couldn't take her attitude any longer, that I didn't know what to do but I could not go on as we were. By this time we were down to sex once or twice a week like her sister Patrice and her husband were.

Glenna reluctantly went to her doctor and asked about her reduced sex drive. The doctor put her on Progesterone. Glenna had a partial hysterectomy about seven years before and her hormones were too low. The doctor thought that would help with her lubrication which had been lacking and also help with her sex drive. After a couple of months things improved. Glenna was now willing to have sex two or three times a week and once in a while she would initiate it! She also lubricated better although not nearly as much as she had done before her surgery. Unfortunately, I still needed more than I was getting. Fate stepped in and dealt me a winning hand. I became a cheater, the lowest of the low I might add.

Glenna's side of the family tended to enjoy sex and this, of course, tended to result in children. Almost all of her siblings had a houseful of children. Most of them only had three but two of her siblings had four children. Her oldest brother, the oldest of her siblings had four children—two boys and two girls. His oldest girl, Shirley, was born when he was 19. By the time fate dealt me the winning hand she was 33 and I was 37.

Shirley was a female version of me. Unfortunately, like many women she liked the "bad boys". She lived with her parents after she was 18 because they lived in a small town and she could not find work. She would sneak out of her bedroom window many nights to run with boyfriends her parents didn't approve of. Her father told her as long as she lived under his roof he had to approve of her male and female callers. Of course she resented this deeply. A time or two she even moved out for a short spell but the class of men she dated couldn't support her and she would end up moving back home again. Her family moved twice just to get her away from the crowd she was running with. I suppose it was a struggle for them to keep her from getting getting pregnant or some disease. I know she constantly complained about her parents treating her like a child after she was 18.

Shirley stayed true to form however and when she finally got married she married one of the "bad boys". He did have a pretty good career—he was a Jet Engine Mechanic—but he liked his beer and running with the boys. He was also like Shirley and Me. He was a Horn Dog delux. He had dreams of being a professional pool player so he spent a lot of time in pool halls. He treated Shirley like shit. It was never proven but sometimes the family thought he might be slightly abusive.

Shirley was a flirt. At every family gathering she flirted and put the moves on the non blood related males there. Patrice's husband and I seemed to come in for most of her attention. I cannot remember the times she would catch me alone and plaster her body against mine. Hell, she even came onto me at her wedding. I danced with her once and she was rubbing her cunt against my admittedly hard cock. When I went to the restroom she caught me in the hallway and plastered herself against me and rubbed my cock with her hand. I got the hell away from her that day as fast as I could! After I got home I fucked the hell out of my sweet wife too.

Shirley's dimensions were very similar to those of Glenna. She and her asshole husband had two children. The children were never made to mind correctly. They ran wild and were rough and tumble boys that took after their father.

About the same time Glenna finally went to the doctor and got her hormone prescription Shirley made an error in judgment. I don't know if she was more horny than usual, if I was, or fate just conspired to set us up. In any event we were having another family gathering when I got my first taste of Shirley's sweet pussy.

Many times I got tired of the topic of conversation during the gatherings and would wander off. That was especially true if Patrice's husband was on a tear and holding court. He had some of the most asinine ideas! The afternoon of my downfall I wandered away from the yard and began poking around in the barns and outbuildings.

This time I was up in the barn loft sitting on a bale of hay. I was watching the irrigation system operate in one of my Father in Laws fields. I heard a rustling behind me. I thought great, someone found me and now I'll have to talk and socialize. They're probably here to drag me back to the yard. I stood and turned to find Shirley standing just behind me. She smiled and stood straighter. When she moved her breasts stuck farther out and caught my eye. She was NOT wearing what I would call a demure outfit. She had on a low cut crop top and from the way it looked no bra. She wore a mini skirt that came about six or seven inches above her knees.

Shirley licked her lips and smiled. Her eyes were sparkling. She walked closer to me and said, "Whatcha doin' up here all alone Jerry? Were you waiting on me?" Shirley stepped closer and rubbed the tips of her nipples on my chest. She stood just barely touching me staring into my eyes with a devilish grin on her face.

I snapped. I don't know what came over me. Oh, hell, I do too. It was lust, pure and simple. I was horny as hell. It had been several days since Glenna had let me fuck her and I needed that sweet young pussy. The little bitch had teased the animals at the wrong time and she was about to pay. I moved without conscious thought. I stepped into Shirley, put my hands on her hips and pushed her back about three feet to trap her between my body and the barn wall. I grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head back. I bent and kissed her. While I was kissing her I ran my other hand up under her top. Yep, no bra. I rolled her hard little nipple between my thumb and finger while my tongue played in her mouth. She groaned and moaned. I felt my leg slip between hers and she began hunching me, rubbing her cunt against my leg.

My cock was standing straight up. I was hard, harder than I could remember being. I didn't say a thing. I moved my mouth down to Shirley's neck kissing and sucking as I went. I moved my hand from breast to breast. When I pinched her nipples she would moan and hunch against my leg. She was almost sitting on my slightly bent leg rubbing herself against me.

I pulled her top up and off then bent my mouth to her nipples. When I did that she put her hand behind my head and pulled me tightly to her. I wrapped one arm around her and moved my other hand under her skirt and up to her crotch. Yep, no panties. When I touched her drooling hole she rose slightly off my knee and spread her legs a little more. Two of my fingers seemed to be sucked into her throbbing little cunt. I picked her up and walked over to a pile of hay. I put Shirley down, reached down and dropped my drawers. I never wear underwear so I was rapidly uncovered and ready to sink my cock into her pretty little pussy.

When Shirley saw me drop drawers she smiled, pulled her heels up onto the bales of hay and spread her legs. She looked at me with glistening eyes and reached her arms toward me. I moved between her splayed legs and guided my cock into her. I worked the first couple of inches into her, pulled back, leaned slightly and slammed the rest into her in one lunge. Shirley shrieked when she felt the remainder of my 7 ¼ inch cock slam into her and bottom out. My pubic bone hit her clit just right. I held myself inside her and made a circular motion with my hips. My God she was tight. I am a little thicker than usual but crap this was one of the tightest pussies I had ever tapped.

I was in heaven. Little Shirley was twice as tight as Glenna ever had been. She was constantly working her pussy muscles against me. It was obvious she knew about Kegel exercises. I was so worked up I felt myself throbbing, on the edge of my release. I gritted my teeth and moved back pulling almost completely out of her. I began my little dance of love.

I used to read a lot of books on sex. One of the things I read about was a method of fucking whereby you made ten strokes into the woman in a pattern. The first time it was 9 short strokes and one long one fully into her, then 8 short and two long and so on until the last 10 strokes were all full, deep ones. If she had not cum by then you were supposed to change positions and begin the pattern again. Usually I just reset the pattern and continued as before. Sometimes I used long slow strokes, sometimes deep fast ones. I mixed it up depending on how close we were to the "big O" and how needy the woman, how responsive the woman was.

This first time with Shirley I used long, deep slow strokes until I was up to 6 short ones and 4 deep ones. The remainder of the set I used deep strokes as hard as I could slam into her. While I was fucking her I said, "You fucked up this time didn't you slut? You have been teasing me now for years and thought you could keep it up without ever getting your ass fucked didn't you? Well, you chose the wrong time and place to tease me this time slut."

Shirley was panting and thrusting back against me when she responded. "What unh makes unh you unh think unh I messed aiiiiiiiieeeee up? Her orgasm rolled over her at that time. When she clamped down on me and began rapidly thrusting against me I felt the jism rush out of my cock and splash deeply into her contracting cunt. She wrapped her heels around my ass cheeks and pulled me into her cunt with her legs and her hands on my waist. She held our groins so tightly together we were almost welded to each other.

Finally with a groan Shirley relaxed and I stepped back from her. I watched and grinned as large blobs of my sperm drained from her dilated pussy. Her whole crotch was deep purple red. Her neck and upper chest was a deep red also and she was panting. I was shocked at her look. OMG, she had the look of a woman in love. Oh, shit I hoped I was wrong.

Shirley finally caught her breath and let her legs splay completely, obscenely open. She began talking once more while one hand played in her sloppy pussy. What she said shocked me, scared me to death. "Jerry I didn't mess up. I've been chasing you now for years like you said. I love you Jerry. I flirted with the others so no one would get suspicious. I probably would have never done this though if I hadn't married such an asshole. He cheats on me I know and doesn't treat me like I deserve. He is a good provider and I did love him at one time but I just can't divorce him. The kids need him and I would have trouble living without him. I only have one year of college and who wants to hire someone with no education to speak of, no skills? When Glenna told us how upset you were with her about the lack of sex I decided to see if I could get some of the sex I need from you.

"I suppose you could say I've been stalking you Jerry. You just never took advantage of what I'm offering. If I had known how good you were though Jerry I would have forced the issue several years ago."

Shirley stood and wiped the straw off her short little skirt. She walked over and picked up her top from the floor and shook the straw off it. She fluffed her hair then turned her back to me. "Jerry is there any hay on my back Honey", she asked.

I moved to her and dusted a couple of strands from her hair in the back. She turned to me and wrapped me in her arms. She melted into me and gave me a soul searing kiss. She stepped back and looked into my eyes and grinned. "I'll see ya next week honey. I'm telling you now you have your work cut out for you taking care of me and Glenna even if she is only letting you have it a couple times a week."

Shirley started to walk back toward the stairs to the lower level. I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. "I need more of that pussy Shirley but I'm telling you now if this gets out of hand I'll drop you like a hot potato. If I ever even hear a rumor of you fucking someone else you're history. I don't need even the slightest chance of catching something and taking it home to Glenna. Your ass is mine now and I expect to be the only one using it with the exception of your asshole husband. We both know he screws around so I suggest you convince him to use a rubber from now on. I want us both to go in tomorrow for STD tests also. I ought to be horse whipped for doing you at all and especially for doing you bareback. Now I have to piss Glenna off until I get the negative test back so I don't give her something and end my marriage.

"If you can live with those rules you can be my little slut Shirley Honey."

Shirley smiled and walked back to me. Just the tips of her still hard nipples brushed my chest when she stood on her tip toes and gave me a gentle kiss. "You got a deal Stud", she said.

I stood and watched her leave. The guilt was already beating within and I vowed, no matter what I said to Shirley that I would never fuck her again. I didn't until she showed up at our farm three days later. She found me in the field on the back side of the place. I was fertilizing the field when I saw her truck drive up. She got out and before she was three steps from her truck moving toward my tractor she had her top off and her tittles were bouncing in the hot sun. I stopped the tractor and she smiled. She walked under a large tree near the fence and spread the blanket she was carrying. By the time I got to the blanket she was naked, on her back with her legs spread and her glistening pussy on display.

12