Horned God Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had I not already been soaking wet, the sight of him standing there, staring at us naked would have totally done it for me. Remembering I had a part to play I disentangled myself from my playmates and walked slowly towards him. When I got there, I knelt before him, placing my head on his left boot. He reached down and grabbed my hair (Which is a total turn on! If I am aroused pulling my air will send me over the edge and I had a mini orgasm as he pulled me to my feet, then mashed my lips in a hungry kiss. Charles was usually a very gentle lover. His kisses were almost too light, nearly effeminate, but he was giving me something I had never felt. So very raw and primal, it sent electrical shocks right to the center of my yoni and juices trickled out and ran down my inner thigh.

He threw the spear into the ground where it quivered for a moment beside me. I was doing some quivering of my own as he knelt before me, his hands on my ass, and pulled my cunt right into his face and began to do amazing things with his lips and tongue. The antler tips were just the right size to scrape my ribs on either side, and that sensation was erotic as well.

He pulled off his gloves, never missing a beat with his tongue and started sliding his fingers back and forth over my wet slit. I grabbed the base of the antlers and jammed myself into him as hard as I could and came like I never had before. It was like fire was going up my spine while ice was coming down. My nipples were so swollen they felt like they could burst. It felt like my pussy would never stop spasming and he kept licking me and shoving two huge fingers into me the whole time. I think I blacked out about then, the other girls said I sort of started to go down and he caught me and carried me tot eh blanket. When my eyes fluttered open I saw that he was now out of that surcoat and he was kissing vixen deeply and Thea was on her knees untying the lacings on his leather pants. We had not really planned on him interacting with the other girls, but hey, we were not exclusive by any means and if they were into it, I'd happily watch. I slitted my eyes and pretended to still be out and played voyeur. He had his right arm around Vixen's waist, his hand groping her sweet ass. His left was playing with her cunt and she was writhing and moaning into his mouth so I know he was working some magic. Thea finally conquered the lacing and pulled out his swollen shaft. Wow, he must have scored some Viagra because I had never seen Charles so turgid. (See I am doing it again!) And I had to give him props for commitment, as he had dyed his pubic hair black to match the goatee! But holy Hecate, watching Thea's pale skin wrap around his throbbing prick got me wet again. She was licking it like a lollypop, swirling her tongue around the head but not taking it in her mouth. Probably because it was pretty thick and she had a smallish mouth.

Vixen screamed "OH GOD!" and I almost laughed out loud at that, and my leg got a healthy dose of fox cum as she thrust herself onto his fingers like a mad woman. She dropped to her knees and started helping Thea service his cock. Watching the two of them, one pale and one with cinnamon skin running their lips up and down his shaft, kissing when they reached the top was heaven. I could only imagine what he was feeling because just watching it got me crazy and I decided I needed some too. It was a tight fit but soon we were all three taking turns sucking on it. I had to stretch my jaws to get him in. Whatever he was taking I'd spring for the next dose when we played.

After a while it seemed like he had enough of their oral ministrations. Without a word he pulled Vixen to her feet and spun her around to face away from him. She looked back over her shoulder in hunger and apprehension. Thing was, from what she said, her husband was not that well-endowed and the Horned God was packing some iron. I stood up and went to stand in front of her so she could hang onto me. Thea still knelt and licked his ball sack. He grabbed his prick and slid it up and down her wet slit a couple times. She buried her head in my shoulder and was whispering something I could not make out. I looked down her back to watch him push the blood engorged tip into her waiting cunt. She shuddered and tears dripped into my chest. I knew if it were me it would hurt a little, but it would definitely be the good kind of pain. I wondered if being so swollen hurt Charles. Were we going to have to take him to a hospital like it said on the commercials if it lasted too long?

He was slow at first, and then he picked up speed, like a train going up a hill, then speeding down the other side. Soon he was pounding into her so hard I had a hard time bracing her. I was wishing I were in her place and in my place was a tree. She was saying "oh oh oh!" every time he slammed in, and that was getting faster too, then I stiffened as Vixen SHRIEKED right in my face. She dug her fingernails in me hard enough to leave marks and she was shaking and her face was flushed.

He pulled out, his massive cock glistening from another gushing orgasm by my new favorite foxy girl. I lowered her to the blanket. He had already moved on to Thea, pulling her to her feet, then grabbing her ass with both hands and lifting her off of the ground. She wrapped her pale legs around his waist, and he slowly lowered her til the head of his prick was right against the folds of her vulva. I did not think Charles was so strong. I remembered talking to other priests and priestesses about how at times the gods and goddesses came down and inhabited them. One said he could do amazing things when the god was indwelling. I had not thought Charles to be advanced enough to try that feat, but holding Thea up without a tremor and impaling her on his cock was a feat of strength.

I let Vixen lay on my thigh. She was still shuddering and whispering. I stroked my clit as I watch him fuck my friend, lifting her up then letting her slam back down. She had her head thrown back and her eyes squeezed shut and from my position I could see his cock slide out of her all wet and glistening then disappear inside her as he dropped her down. Soon she screamed as well, though not as loud as Vixen and he dropped to his knees and reverently laid her on the blanket next to Vixen. He lay on his back then and reached out for me. His cock was standing almost straight up, shining with my friend's cum. I crawled towards him and threw my left leg across his body, my dripping pussy right above his rod. Somewhere I had condoms and it was silly for me to remember them now because he grabbed my hips and pushed me down. The feel of his cock head stretching my lips open was amazing. It hurt just a little, but that pain sent electrical bursts through my clit and breasts and I reached up and grabbed my nipples and pulled them taught. It seemed like it took me forever to slide down his shaft. Everytime I thought it was all in, he'd gently push a bit more. I could feel his head up against my cervix and I had never been so full in my entire life. Soon I felt the brush of his pubic hair against my quivering clit and knew I had it all in. I stared at his eyes behind the mask. Normally they were green but tonight either because of the firelight or maybe some of those Halloween contacts they were metallic, I could see myself reflected in them. I began to slowly slide up and down, just a few inches. I was so close to cumming and I was afraid if I did he'd toss me off and go after Vixen again. She was lying next to my right leg and I looked over and saw he had two fingers inside of her wet pussy, slowly fingering her to the same rhythm I was using on him. His right hand reached for Thea and pulled her closer. She heeded his wordless request and straddled his face; her own just inches from mine. Now he was giving us all three pleasures at the same time. I kissed Thea tenderly. A little part of me worried that things would never be the same between the three of us, but then another voice said maybe it would be better than before.

It felt like we fucked forever. I must have cum a half dozen times and so did Thea and Vixen. Sometimes Vixen would start, then Thea would feel the rush and join in and as she kissed me had and pulled my nipples I'd go over the edge.

Soon my pussy wanted it hard and I began to slam myself up and down on him, my thighs and calves burning with the exertion, my abdominal muscles feeling like we were doing Pilates from Hell. Thea was whimpering and Vixen was writing impaled on three of his fingers. I heard him growl, low, muffled by Thea's snatch but the sound sent a shock of fear and lust through me. I think it did the same for my two companions because we all three exploded at once, and I felt his huge cock erupt inside me, painting the walls of my vagina with molten white lava. I did the black-out thing again.

When I woke up it was really dark. My two friends were tangled in a heap with me. Thea was on the outside and shivering a bit. The fire had dropped down to coals and Charles had left us, playing his role til the end!

Vixen woke up first and whispered, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever done."

Thea stretched and added, "I'd wonder if I dreamed it if my yoni was not so sore and wet, plus we all smell like him."

I realized there was a musky scent, not cologne but something animal that I had simply accepted when he had arrived. We thanked the guardians and took the circle down. The second it vanished a wash of cold air hit us and we scrambled laughing for our clothes.

We used the shovel to make sure the fire was out and walked arm and arm back to the car. I opened the trunk and saw my cell phone flashing. I picked it up and saw 5 messages from Charles. The first said he had a bit of a late start because the elastic he was using to keep his antlers on had broken. The next one he sounded flustered. About a mile outside of town a huge stag had leapt from the brush and caused him to swerve. He was OK but he had went into the ditch and really messed up his front wheel.

The next one he was complaining about how cold it was waiting for the tow truck and what a doofus he was going to seem like to the tow truck driver dressed in green tights and a brown tunic and sandals. The next one was about an hour ago saying he had made it home and was really sorry to have missed the ritual as he had been looking forward to putting on a show for my friends, and could we reschedule for next week?

The last one had been about 5 minutes before asking if I could drop by when we got back because for some reason he felt a bit horny thinking about what he had missed.

I texted him that we were really tired and I would see him tomorrow.

We drove home in silence. Not the awkward, "We just did something really weird and we must never speak of it again silence", but a thoughtful one. I could feel the Horned God's seed dripping out of me, wetting my panties and the back of my skirt. My yoni would be sore tomorrow and I now had a true definition for the term "well fucked". We'd go back and take showers before I sent the girls home to their mates. Who knows they were probably still horny enough to jump them if they'd play.

Thea began to sing softly. "Horned one, Lover, son, Leaper in the corn. Deep in the mother, die and be reborn." We both joined her and sang it all the way back to town. Now I cannot wait for Beltane.

12