Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin!" she squealed, "What if somebody sees us?"

Laurie laughed. "They'll say, 'oh look, Justin has a new playmate, and is she in for a good time!' Because, Michi, this is Horner Springs and men carrying naked women around isn't that abnormal. Sometimes even the men get carried!"

As Justin carried her down the hall, Michelle shucked off her shirt and bra and kicked off her shoes, eager to get back to the business at hand. He dumped her onto the king-sized bed and grabbing the cuffs of her jeans, pulled them the rest of the way off. Throwing his own shirt to one side he dove face first between her thighs. As he sucked her clit between his lips, tickling it with his tongue, Michelle let out a moan and closed her eyes.

Minutes later she popped them open again. Justin was still eating her pussy with genuine expertise but Laurie had joined them and had one nipple between her lips and her hand clutching the other breast. Michelle was being double teamed by a couple who had obviously done this before, and probably often. Running her fingers into the hair of each head, the girl closed her eyes again and let the sensations roll.

Climax wasn't long in coming. Michelle's moans rose in pitch to whimpers and then to chirps until a massive orgasm hit, wracking the girl's body into unstoppable spasms. But neither Justin nor Laurie was willing to let go and Michelle kept cumming until she screamed, "No more!", writhed away from them and lay panting.

Now Justin slid up her body. She felt his weight on top of her and the helmet of his turgid cock press against her sex, pause, and then enter her. Again she moaned. At last I am a woman, she thought for no good reason and then thrust back. At first it was just fun, then she really started to get into it. Faster and harder they thrust until once more the convulsions began and her wails bounced off the walls. And then, to her surprise, he withdrew.

"Now, baby," Laurie murmured with a fond smile, "You're going to ride the Wave of Bliss."

Justin had pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it, his stiff, purple headed manhood jutting aggressively from beneath his flat, toned belly.

"Mount up and ride, polo player," Laurie said with a wink, "and focus on his right eye. Rock your hips front and back and focus on his eye. He'll take care of the rest."

Overcome by her own desire and submitting to emotions never felt before, Michelle complied. Straddling Justin's lap, she lowered herself onto him, put her arms around his neck, felt his hand encircle her waist and locked her attention on his eye. As she rocked her hips to and fro, Justin told her, "Deep breaths. Take deep breaths," and matched her breathing.

"In through your nose, out through your mouth," Laurie whispered in her ear, "Feel the energy flow between you."

As she rocked and breathed, Justin's hazel eye became not just her focus but the center of her universe. She felt like a bee irresistibly drawn to a flower, like a leaf dropping endlessly into a pond. Something happened inside her and she felt her soul knit to his. So this was love?

*****

The next morning, she woke alone to the sound of hail on the roof, the rattle of breakfast preparation in the kitchen and the smell of coffee. She sat up and stretched, a new euphoria in her brain and an unstoppable smile on her face. She looked up and saw Laurie, wrapped in a fluffy robe come in with two cups of coffee, sit on the side of the bed next to her and hand her one cup.

"Welcome to the family, dearest Michelle. Doesn't being in love feel wonderful?"

"It—how did you know?"

"Because, honey, he did the same thing to me. The Wave of Bliss is magical. It makes you fall in love and if you do it regularly, keeps you there. Justin and I ride it at least once a month, sometimes more if we've been playing with our other 'Friends With Benefits'. As much fun as we have with others, we don't want to lose what we have with each other. And that's why you and I will ride it after breakfast. Because we're all three of us going to be family."

*****

Dearest Mother,

Justin gave me his great-grandmother Lodge's diamond engagement ring and asked me to marry him. I have accepted. We would prefer a June wedding because of Justin's research this year but want it held in St. Aloysius' back home in Pemberton. Would it be alright if we had just a small wedding with close family in attendance? Then we could hold the reception at the Equestrian Center and that will hold as many people as you think should come.

Because we are so far away it seems best to leave the details to you back there. I just want my roommate Heather as my maid of honor and the girls from the Pemberton Polo Team as my bridesmaids. Dr. Beindre says that she will sit with Justin's mother and Great-aunt Hester.

Poor Justin really has no close male friends back in Northbridge so the ushers should probably be family. After all, he has no shortage of cousins! He and I will fly in as soon as finals are over and go wedding gown shopping, unless there is a heritage dress in some attic that could be fitted to me? If you know of one, please send pictures.

We would like to invite you and my brothers out for Christmas. Mr. Horner says that he has plenty of spare bedrooms for the family of his new polo coach and will send his Hawker Beechcraft to pick you up at either Denver or Salt Lake City.

Hoping this finds you and rest of the family well,

All my love,

Michelle

Sandra Tarbox finished reading the letter aloud and laid it down on the coffee table. She picked up her teacup and smiled at the two women sitting across from her.

"Excellent!" replied Aunt Caroline.

"Indeed," agreed Justin's Great-aunt Hester, "Well ladies, we'd best start planning. June is only eight months away."