Hornet's Nest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything okay in your room?" Mum asked, giving me a subtle look with her eyes. I nodded back with a smirk. Yes, Mum, I've already slept with her.

I would've offered to carry Violet's suitcase but she was already lugging the thing up the stairs behind me.

Her eyes moved across everything in my room, taking it in. I didn't consider my room embarrassing, but I guess it had the tales of an entire childhood in it. She was going to have a picnic. I took our toiletries to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and sure enough, when I came back in, she was going to town.

She was digging under my bed, butt sticking up in the air. I slapped it through her jeans, and she jolted and banged her head against the bedframe. She pulled out, clutching and rubbing it while giving me one of her scowls, but smiled.

"You're terrible," I said.

"Yeah." She pointed to a shelf that was slightly too high for her to comfortably reach. "What's that?"

I took it down. A remote controlled car, mostly metal, that certainly didn't look like something you'd buy anywhere in a toy shop. "Mum and Tyler made this for me, when I was a kid."

"Made it for you?"

"It's quite heavy," I warned, before passing the weight into her hands. She was fascinated by it, and looked to the shelf for the control.

"Does it still work?"

"Yeah, but I'd have to charge it."

"Show me later." She gave it back and disappeared out. Her faint voice came from the bathroom, talking with Mum, who was doing everything possible to make her feel welcome, giving a brief explanation of the layout of the house. Then there was Wesley's voice... Then Dad's... Oh God, come on. I lounged on the bed, waiting for her.

She came in with an expression that said everything was simply amazing. A wide, happy grin, her eyes almost sparkling. She sat on the bed beside me, looked around the room again, but didn't say anything. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against me.

There wasn't any sex that night. I was genuinely tired, had spent too many hours waiting about in the cold, and Vi was all over the place. She did manage to settle beneath the duvet, but she was a fidget. Head on my chest, on my shoulder, on the pillow, rolling one way, rolling back. I let out a drowsy chuckle and spooned her to hold her in place. I was happy, too. Just wanted to sleep.

I hadn't felt as though I'd had enough hours when something woke me up. Weak sunlight pierced the curtains and I returned to the pillow. My phone vibrated beneath it. Then again. It couldn't be my alarm, as I hadn't set it. I tried to ignore it but it vibrated another time.

I squinted at the screen to check it. It vibrated yet again in my hand, adding to a string of messages.

"Kid.

Kid.

Kid.

Kid.

Kid."

"Wot m8," I thumbed in reply.

"Heard you got a gf."

---

Violet

When I first woke up, I had that moment of wondering where I was. The only familiar thing was the skin and heat of the body touching me. David was fiddling with the pillow, which had brought me to.

"What is it?" I asked, catching a glimpse of the phone in his hand.

"Nothing." He shifted back into a comfortable position, fingers brushing up my thigh. "Uncles are coming over at somepoint. They want to meet you."

I was still getting my head around it. What was it, my fifteen minutes of fame? These rich, well-to-do people, with big houses and nice cars, were intrigued by my existence. Interested in meeting me.

The fingertips continued their movements across my skin, tracing from my knee, up my inner thigh. I moved the leg a little, giving him easier access if he wanted it, but the hand and forearm brushed higher. Kisses moved across my neck, teeth gently on my ear. The hand cupping my tit squeezed harder.

He was still drowsy, affectionate, but he was moving with a little more intent. I stroked down to his crotch. Rock hard, of course. "Good morning," I mumbled.

He let out that airy laughter against my ear, then his lips moved down my shoulder, to my chest. His tongue circled a nipple, before taking it into his mouth. He flicked, sucked, and even bit, until he had me squirming. When I breathed out a moan he moved across to the other one.

I squeezed my legs together, twisted and writhed, then tried to turn onto my side, leg over his hip. My fingers found a drip of pre-cum, and gripped around his shaft with the intent of getting him inside me.

He rolled onto me, pinned my forearms, and held me down with his sheer body weight. "You're so impatient," he said.

I giggled, trying to squirm more. Freeing myself would take effort. He kissed my neck, my clavicle, then down between my tits, and kept moving lower. He almost disappeared beneath the duvet, but I moved it. I wanted to see him.

He didn't just use his tongue. He used his whole mouth, kissing and sucking. It was incredible when he went down on me. I guess with a hungry tongue and lips, eager to please, not much can go wrong.

He looked up from between my thighs, his smile obvious in his eyes. He knew he could drive me crazy. His tongue stroked through the folds, flicked over my clit, before closing his lips around it and sucking, giving it the same treatment as my nipples.

"Oh, yes," I moaned. If every morning could be like this, I'd be a very happy girl.

I grabbed a handful of his hair, bucking, grinding, almost riding his face until I came. It was powerful, jolting through my body, and left me pulsing, trembling. I flinched every time his tongue brushed over me, gently lapping up my fluids. Then I just laid there, flat on my back, sweating, grinning at the ceiling.

He lifted himself, wiped a hand over his mouth and chin, and grinned back at me.

"You're good, you know," I said.

"Cheers."

I sat up and gave his cock a stroke, ready to return the favour.

"Nah," he said, taking my hand away. "You can do me in the shower."

"Oh, really?"

"Come on. It's a bigger shower than at the flat."

So he convinced me, somehow. I might've rolled my eyes and grumbled, but I didn't care anywhere near as much as I made it look. He pulled on some boxers, wrapped himself up in a fluffy bathrobe, and disappeared out. When he came back in he tossed a second fluffy bathrobe at me.

"Spare of my mum's," he said. "I think it'll fit you."

I took it with a grin. It had a scent of fabric softener, and I snuggled up in it. As far as I was concerned, I was being treated like royalty.

There were two things I could offer him for being my first times, and sucking his cock was one of them. Before him I'd received quite a lot of oral, and never returned it. Selfish, right? I'd never been interested in doing it. Until I met David. It was probably the whole 'actually caring' thing.

After we'd stopped pissing and giggling around, wasting more than enough shower gel, I got down on my knees and took him into my mouth. I was still experimenting and learning, running my tongue up the underside, circling it around the head. And still too eager to go deep and quickly gagging. He let out a gentle chuckle and stroked his fingers through my hair.

"Easy."

I grinned up at him. "What, throwing up on your dick isn't sexy?"

He chuckled more, but moaned when I pushed the head of his cock back through my lips. I found a comfortable depth and rhythm, bobbing on his length until my jaw ached. I hadn't known how fun I would find it, how much I'd love the reactions it got from him. When I had one of the most sensitive parts of his body in my mouth like that, he was at my mercy. I could bring him to the brink, then stop, listening to his moans. I could give a brush of teeth and feel him shudder.

I got to my feet to finish him with my hand while kissing him. He broke it, ribs heaving with a groan, leaning back against the tiles. I felt his cum hitting my stomach but my eyes stayed on his face, watching that blissful expression.

I rinsed off and got out before him. I was wrapping up in the bathrobe again when he turned off the water. I left him leaning over the sink, towel around his waist, ducking out of the door and catching a glimpse of Amelia coming up the stairs.

I pushed his room's door to, towelling off my hair and giving it a quick brush.

Amelia and David's voices came from the bathroom. I looked around his things to occupy myself while I waited for him. A chest of drawers, another cabinet, his wardrobe. He did have some very nice clothes, clearly not things he thought suitable to take to university, like the expensive suit hung up at the far end - jacket, waistcoat, tie, and trousers all on the same hanger.

Amelia's laughter sounded out. "Shut up, Mum," David's voice chuckled in return. He came in grinning, and I tried to sit on the bed as though I hadn't, once again, been nosing around his stuff.

"What?" I asked.

"She's taking the piss out of me." He tilted his head and ran a hand across his jaw.

"Oh." He'd been grooming a bit, trimming down that scruffy beard to something more 'presentable'. He could keep it as scruffy as he liked for all I cared. I kinda liked it.

He took me downstairs to get some 'breakfast', nearly lunch. We had to step around Hanna who was sitting on the floor in the lounge, controller in her hands, gaze fixed solidly on the game she played on the TV screen on the wall.

Zack was at the kitchen table and Amelia was standing by the counter. They were discussing something about the newspaper, then Amelia erupted into a delighted laugh, clapped her hands, and hurried over to take a look at it. She was slender, but bouncy and energetic, brown-haired and brown-eyed, with fair skin.

David pushed me down into a chair while he sorted some food. I offered to help, but he rejected - "No, you're the guest, you sit right there."

So I did sit there, opposite from Zack, who gave me a smirk. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Zack was everything like a bigger, bulkier, meaner version of David. His skin was a little darker in tone, his eyes were a darker green, I could even swear his hair was a darker black, except for the first subtle signs of grey. And the beard on his jaw put David's to shame.

Their voices, though. They bounced across that room with almost identical pitch and tone, difficult to distinguish, interrupted here and there by Amelia.

I was probably supposed to be thinking about how David got his looks from his father, but honestly, something about Zack was unsettling. I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe it was how he looked at me without ever blinking. They might have looked similar, but they didn't feel similar. Different mannerisms. Different moods hanging around them.

No, I was more thinking that David got his 'looks' from his mother. Their energy and cheerful laughter, the light in their eyes.

Wesley and Hanna were arguing in the lounge, over the game, over the controller. "Because you're shit at it," Wesley teased.

"No, go away."

"Give it here."

"No."

"Give it."

"No!"

"You're never gonna do it on this difficulty."

"Fuck off."

Amelia chuckled and shook her head. "Hanna," she called. "We don't use that language until you're thirteen."

"But Mum!"

Whatever was going on in there, Wesley must have gotten the controller and failed horribly, because Hanna shrieked with giggling laughter. "You're shit too!"

"Goodness me," Amelia said, giving me an apologetic look, as though I'd be offended by a cursing 11-year-old. "We do our best."

Zack gestured at David, frying eggs over the stove. "I think he's been raised pretty well."

David tossed a goofy grin over his shoulder.

We dressed properly after eating, and lounged in David's room for a while. He propped up on the pillows, looking through something on his phone, and I laid with my head against his chest, studying the paint on the ceiling.

"You don't have to be so quiet," he said.

I tilted my head for a better view of his face. "Huh?"

He slowly smiled, but his eyes stayed on the small screen in his hands. "You can talk here, it's okay."

"Sorry." Hopefully I wasn't coming across as rude, but I thought I was being quite normal. There were things to understand and make sense of in that environment. I searched through my suitcase for my hairbrush. He didn't have a mirror in his room, so I sorted my dry hair through feel and muscle memory.

He rolled onto his side, watching me. "Does my dad scare you?"

"No."

"It's okay. He scares everybody."

I rolled my eyes, and he chuckled. "He's not that scary, David."

"He used to scare the shit out of Wes."

"Something changed there, then."

"Yeah. I can't figure out if Wes grew a pair, or Dad got softer."

I turned away to sift through my suitcase again, and heard him getting up from the bed. When I stood straight, his knuckles brushed my cheek. He kissed my ear.

"Are you worrying how you look?" he asked.

"No."

"Well, in case you are, you look beautiful."

I gave him a smile. His fingers stroked through my hair, across my scalp, down to the nape of my neck, then cupped my cheek. The kiss he gave me was so gentle and sweet, but my heart raced. I pressed into him and my hand slid under his shirt to the heat of his stomach. I wasn't trying to instigate anything in that moment, I just wanted to be... closer.

His expression said he thought otherwise, the raised eyebrow and deep chuckle in his chest. "Come on," he said, taking my hand, and leading me back downstairs.

We spent most of that afternoon sitting on the sofa, watching the antics of Hanna on her games. She took them very seriously, caring about completing difficulty levels, time limits, achievements, the like. The controller got passed around, to Wes, to David, to me, seeing if we could beat her, or help her with the levels she struggled with. At one point even Zack sat on the floor and joined in, doing his very best to beat his daughter's high score and getting damn close. Then he went out and drove down to the shop to get something for Amelia for the dinner.

This was a family, like any other, and this was what their Saturdays were like. I didn't know if it was anything close to what I'd been expecting. I hadn't really been forming an opinion, or putting much thought into it, before I arrived. I didn't know what rich people did.

Somewhere around 5pm, a loud car pulled down the house's driveway. It growled a few times, the driver purposely revving the engine to state their presence.

"Tyler's here," Hanna piped, but didn't take her eyes off the screen.

The car went silent. Wesley and David got to their feet. A key sounded in the front door, a couple of faint voices, one of them deeper than the other. Then the higher one roared out.

"Kids!"

The lounge door flung open as the first uncle hurtled into the room. He collided with David in something that was either a tackle or a hug. David spluttered with laughter, staggered back, fell into Wesley, and the three hit the floor in an ungainly pile.

Hanna ignored the commotion happening three feet away, staring intently at her game.

"Fuck," Wesley wheezed, trying to free himself from the elbows and knees. "Fuck sake, Tyler." They'd narrowly missed the Christmas tree.

David tried to get up and greet the second uncle coming through the door, but Tyler shoved him back down. There was more swearing, wrestling, chuckling, and finally an elbow to the chin that got him free.

Can't say I'd been expecting to see something like that.

The second uncle was behaving a little more... conventionally? He stood at the door, loosening a scarf around his neck, eyebrow raised at the three on the carpet. His expression cracked with a grin when David finally got to his feet and embraced him.

"Good God, Tyler," Amelia said from the kitchen. "Anyone would think you hadn't seen them in a year."

"It's not actually them I'm excited about."

Wesley scoffed and pointed at me. "There she is. Go and say hello, you prick."

I untucked my legs from beneath me and stood from the sofa. Tyler shook my hand with a handsome grin and all the calm confidence in the world, but there was something mischievous in the brown eyes. "I take it you know my name," he said.

"And you know mine?"

"Doesn't matter if he knows it," David said, moving up behind him. "He's gonna make up his own one for you anyways."

Tyler chuckled. "This kid hates me." He stepped away towards the kitchen, pulling off the jacket he hadn't yet removed with his rush to get inside. His space was filled by the second.

The infamous Darren Sörensen. This man was some kind of a big deal, to some people at least, and I was shaking his hand. Cold, grey-blue eyes stared out from beneath thick brows, but they creased with crow's feet when he smiled. I think I managed to smile back. He headed for the kitchen as well, gently touching the top of Hanna's head as he passed her. She grinned, but otherwise stayed fixed on the TV screen.

David and I sat back down on the sofa. He slung his arm around my shoulders and I leant into him. Amelia's laughter rang out from the kitchen. There was some chatter, then Tyler came back through, carrying jacket and scarf and other things towards the hall. "Hey, kid."

"Which one," Wesley flatly replied.

"The short one. You'll know if I'm talking to you, you fucking stork."

"Hanna's the short one," David said.

"Yes, but I don't call her names."

"He's lying," Hanna said. "He's been bullying me since you've been gone."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have."

"Shut up, pip."

"You see!" She paused her game and looked around at David with wide eyes and open mouth, as if it was his fault. He just pulled a face back at her.

"Kid," Tyler said again. "I hear you want to drop chemistry."

"Don't start," David replied. "You don't even understand how much work I have."

Tyler chuckled and went back to the kitchen. Wesley followed him, then so did Hanna. It hadn't exactly been quiet during the afternoon with the video game antics, but now it was getting even louder. Erupting hyper energies. Deep voices, higher voices, a rumbling chuckle followed by squeaky laughter. I looked at David and he just gave me a grin and a shrug.

"Hanna, don't stand behind me," Amelia's voice said. "I'll step on your foot and crush your toes."

"But Mum-"

"Move, move! And you, Wes. Get out. Kids, out of the kitchen."

Zack picked up Hanna, acting as though he was about to toss her through the air to Tyler, but then gently passed her. Tyler did the same and passed her to Darren, who carried her into the lounge while she giggled, and sat beside us on the sofa with her on his knee.

"Wes!" Amelia scolded, and there was some sound, as if she'd slapped him - not in the face or anything, likely shoulder or chest. He squawked with laughter. There was a growl, another eruption of Wesley's laughter, and Zack moved into view, carrying Wesley in his arms in a similar fashion to Hanna.

"Ty, catch."

Tyler had barely looked around at the mention of his name, and did not catch. There was a flailing collision of limbs. Tyler stumbled backwards through the door, tumbled onto his butt, and their skulls smacked together with a painful, audible crack.

David roared with laughter in my ear.

"Aukcht!" Darren scoffed in sympathy.

"Fuck me!" Wesley cried, rolling away, clutching at his head. "Why do you have such a hard fucking head, Tyler?!"

Tyler stayed flat on his back on the floor, face screwed up, hand clasped over the area of impact. David and Zack's laughter mingled together into the same ear-splitting sound. Amelia's face appeared around the doorframe, wearing some sort of shocked scowl. Darren's eyes were shut, massaging his brow, but he was grinning.

I couldn't breathe. I was laughing, too. Oh God, I was nearly crying.

"Well done, Tyler," Zack wheezed.

"I fail to see how that was my fault."