Horny 4 You

Story Info
Oh how I hate waiting!
917 words
3.83
345.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's your weekend to go play with your brother. I do not ever begrudge you this, but today is a sweet agony. I try and play solitaire on the computer, try to ignore the longing ache of my pussy, oh but it's hard. The news blathers on in the background as my thoughts wander to imagining you nestled between my thighs, that sweet tongue lapping and teasing my wet slit and I shiver. You asked me to refrain from masturbation overnight and I never really did give you an answer, but I've tried so hard to keep my hands and toys away.

I know we have plans for this evening. Plans that I am longing for. I glance again at my new spanking skirt and sigh. It's only now just noon and you never aid an estimate of return today. I look at the skirt again and remember how it felt when I tried it on a week ago. Soft supple leather, the almost dainty buckles and straps that are the whole of the back of it. I smile as I recall how shocked I was that my ass looked so inviting in it. I would have never thought, but you have always told me that I am beautiful and sexy. Maybe I am beginning to believe you now. My stomach rumbling pulls me from my reverie and I sigh. I should eat. You'd badger me to eat if you were here, or suggest we go out. I don't want anything in the kitchen though, not even the Hot Pockets. I'll eat later.

I glance at the local news and grimace at the mention of more rain. Rain means I can't wear as little as I'd like to. I wonder at this new bold almost sluttiness that has come upon me in the past weeks. I try and figure out where it came from but give up as those thoughts lead me back to focusing on my aching pussy.

It's a deep, dull hungry throb that goes right through me. I can feel how swollen and heavy my lips are, despite that I'm wearing my new sweats. I want to slid a hand down them and just rub a little, but know that I wouldn't stop. I don't really want my hand, I want your hands, your mouth to rub and kiss and lick the ache into a raging inferno of pure lust that only your hard as velvet steel cock can quench. Just the though makes me give a sighing moan. I miss you.

The phone rings and I pounce on it breathlessly. It's your cell number and I can't answer fast enough. I want to just snuggle into your voice as you tell me you are homeward bound. We discuss general plans for the day, errands and the like. You say you love me and I tell you the same and then we hang up. I still ache. I didn't say anything about it on the phone to you, we had other things to talk about. I sigh and wonder what to wear when you call back with further plans. My heart leaps as you tell me that regardless of plans you are coming home first. As we hang up again I wonder if perhaps greeting you with a thrown slipper would make a difference. Probably not. The errands have to be done and there is the offer to go out to lunch as I suspected there might ultimately be. I'm glad I didn't eat now.

I slide off the bed and rummage around for clothing. Black jeans and what shirt? Oh how I wish I dared to wear the sheer black lace one with just my black bra under it, but I still hesitate to go that far. I wiggle out of the sweats and tank top I'd been wearing, shivering as my hands brush across my rock hard nipples. I can't be distracted, I have to find a shirt. Do I dare the sheer black lace with a bra? Younger girls do that, but I'm not young. I don't have the firm, unlined belly. Mine is soft and has stretch marks from two children. A compromise perhaps. I grab the black camisole with attached lace jacket.

Lunch, shopping and then back home. It's the return I await. To put on that new skirt and await you to begin. I know what the general idea is. You told me that beating my ass in that skirt with the bamboo stick would be a luscious way to start. To see my ass red and heated while I am held immobile. We'd talked about taping my arms behind me, and I now am sure that would be good. You'd said that following the reddening of my ass you'd put me on my knees and have me suck your cock like a common street whore. As I ponder I dress slowly. You won't cum in my mouth, not yet. Beyond that you'd only said that fucking my ass savagely would definitely be in the plans.

* * * * *

Yes, this happened. I'd never intended to publish this, however, after reading it again I thought that it was possibly worth sharing. Those plans did come about much as he'd promised. My ass was indeed bright red, and we broke the lovely bamboo stick in the process. That night I fully understood the meaning of 'fuck me to tears'.