Horny AF!

Story Info
Husband daydreams about sex with wife.
1.5k words
4.26
14.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have time for a full out story so I wrote this short blurb instead. My wife was making me horny and I was left to my imagination. I hope you enjoy my thoughts. Please feel free to leave me any comments that will more readers enjoy the show.

Watching my wife prance around naked in the house is always a show for me. It's even more of a tease than a show when we have family in the house. Our usual loud sex is just too much for either of us to hide. If it isn't the loud moans of ecstasy, it's the sound of our bodies slamming against each other as we fuck each other without abandon.

But since her mom is visiting for the holidays, I can't just pull her to me and lick her pussy until she explodes in my mouth. No. Instead I have to fantasize about what she'll do to me.

As she begins to get dressed for our family day out, she looks directly into my eyes from the closet door. I've seen that look before; her eyes pierce into my soul as the hungry lustful look of hers reminds me of her prowess and adventurous sexuality. It's the look she gives me just before she pounces on me and presses her entire body fully onto mine as she devours my lips with her own. Her large breasts press up against my chest as she moans into my mouth.

Those lips. Those soft, tender, kissable, dick-hugging lips feel so good around my cock. She'll drop to her knees and expertly undo my pants and swallow my cock whole in one fell swoop. She'll pull off slowly, pressing her tongue fully and gently against the bottom of my 7-inch dick as her lips gently hug my cock. She'll suck slowly and deliberately, stopping to swirl her tongue and moist lips around the head of my cock before she takes me deeply inside her mouth again. Each time she sucks me into her mouth she'll lean her head from side to side, running the tip of her tongue along the length of the my dick. Each time is a new sensation. She never picks up speed, she only becomes more and more enthusiastic and horny for more. The sound of her moaning pushes me closer to cumming and the sight of her looking into my eyes as she uses her tongue to massage the magical spot between my balls and the base of my dick sends me over the edge. I never lose eye contact with her as she moans and massages my balls with her free hand. I explode all over myself, cumming hard and shooting 5 big loads onto my chest and stomach.

My wife walks by as she heads for the bathroom to put on make up. But her voluptuous frame sucks in all of my attention as it usually does. I'm eye level to her thick thighs and I enjoy the view as they carry her past me and bring her beautiful ass into view. This has me thinking about what she would do next, and I know she would agree....

After giving me the blowjob of a lifetime, she knows I would return the favor. I love tasting that sweet pussy on my mouth as she squirms under me, pulling my head deeper into her honeypot while she screams uncontrollably.

Without giving me time to wipe down, she would climb on top of me and straddle my face with those beautiful thick thighs, pressing her pussy onto my lips. I eagerly receive her with my mouth. I kiss her pussy softly, teasing her as I alternate between licks and kisses, leaving a trail of my physical attention from her inner thigh and up to her pussy. I start at her inner thigh and work my way to her sweet pussy. Kissing closer and closer. When I reach the crevice of her inner thigh and pelvis, I use the tip of my tongue to lick from ass to hip, alternating between kisses and licks as I near her wet pussy. "Don't stop baby!" I hear her say as her hands dig into my hair more, reaching for a grip to pull me into her tightly. I reciprocate and pull her by the hips into me as I plunge my tongue inside her, licking her inside as my hands pull her closer to me. With each thrust of her hip, I can tell I'm getting closer. I suck her clit into my mouth and begin working my tongue against her erect clit. Alternating between sucking and licking, I watch intently as I bring her closer and closer to the edge. Her moaning descends into a paralyzed silence as she tenses up and I hear her pussy begin to gush with cum. I catch as much as I can into my mouth and swallow instantly, savoring the sweet nectar of my wife.

I must have gotten myself hard, because now my wife is distracted by the fully erect cock between my legs and the precum dripping from the head of my cock and down my balls. Without missing a beat, she walks over to me and leans in close to whisper, "Oh baby, I can't wait to come home and fuck you."

Oh she knows how to give it to me and I can't wait for her to have her way with me. She pushes me down onto my knees and orders me to slowly stroke my cock and to close my eyes while doing it. I do as I'm told and savor the feeling as I feel every vein along the length of my cock. I stroke long and slow, feeling how my cock grows into my grip. My once flaccid dick is now swelling into the thick cock-meat with a bulbous head that my wife loves to use as her own sex toy. The nerve endings are shooting waves of pleasure through my body and make me moan involuntarily. As I gasp in ecstasy, my mouth opens wide to let out a moan of pure ecstasy. Before I knew what was happening, my moan was muffled by a velvety object being stuffed into my mouth. The head of my wife's 9-inch, 2.5 inch wide dildo was in my mouth. I heard her next command: "Suck it baby. Suck my fat cock!" I looked up at her without releasing the delicious fake cock in my mouth. I began to suck slowly, swirling my tongue around the fat head. I sucked that fucking cock just the way I liked mine being sucked. I made love to that dick with my mouth. I ran the flat side of my tongue against the base of her dick down to the balls. I massaged each ball with my tongue and gently sucked them into my mouth, spreading my mouth lube all over them with my lips. Then I ran my tongue up the bottom of that cock up to the head, wrapping my lips around the head and plunged it as far back into my throat as I could.

I wrapped my hands around her ass and pulled her to me as she wrapped her hands around the back of my head so she could slowly face fuck my mouth. I would match each thrust as I bobbed up and down that fat cock. "Lube it up real good baby because I'm going to fuck you with this big dick. You want that don't you? You want to be on this fat dick don't you baby?" I pull back so that only the head of her dildo was in my mouth as I nodded to her, looking into her eyes as I moaned an enthusiastic, "mhmm" into her strap on.

Next, she would command me to turn around so she could fuck me. Grabbing me by the hips she would pound my firm athletic ass with her delicious dildo. Each thrust would send vibrations through her clit as I felt the head of her dick running repeatedly over my perineum. The feeling of being impaled on her and the sound of our bodies slamming together would send me over the edge as I hear her screaming for me to cum. She pulls me up so I can feel her breasts against my back and she reaches around and starts rubbing my dick with both of her hands. Her hands are wet with generous amounts of lube. While one hand strokes the base of my cock, her other focuses mainly on the head. Her tight grip continues to pull me close as she begins to slowly rock her hips in unison with her efforts on my dick. All of a sudden it feels like I'm fucking a wet pussy while taking a huge cock from behind! The sensations are mind-blowing! The throbbing in my cock tells her I'm close and she begins to whisper, "Cum on me baby... cum on this cock. Cum all over me, I want your cum on me and I want to hear you moan. Ohhhh babyyyy, ohhh fuck babyyyy!"

The End.