Horny as Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny slut face fucked and denied pleasure.
2.2k words
4.08
26.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on the sofa, half reading, half watching TV.

You had come in about 45 minutes ago, said "Hi" quickly then disappeared upstairs. Your mood seemed a little off so I was giving you some space to work on what was bothering you and was thinking I'd run up to see you in a few minutes. Idly wondering what to make for dinner that would cheer you up.

Not really concentrating on anything I don't hear as you came down the stairs. I'm startled as you walk into the room.

You stare at me, blank expression on your face, eyes holding mine.

"You ok? You seemed a bit upset when you came in". I sit up and move my legs off the sofa to give you space to sit.

You ignore my question. Your hand strokes over the top of my head, you cup the side of my face in your hand and I lean into your soft warm palm. You stroke my hair again, I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling. You grab the hair at the back of my head and tilt my face up. You jerk my hair and my eyes open in shock. The sudden change from stroking to pulling startles me.

"That's better, did I say you could stop looking at me?"

I'm a bit confused as you seem pissed at me and I can't think of anything I've done to annoy you. I can be bratty and like to push back sometimes but more for fun than to upset you. I try to think of anything I've done or said in the past day or so that would have annoyed you.

"Sorry, I didn't realise it would upset you." I don't say it sarcastically but somehow that is how it sounds.

"Get on your knees. Now!" You practically snarl at me. The steely look in your eyes and the command in your voice makes my pussy spasm, I start to get wet and my nipples tighten a little just at your voice and the look on your face.

I drop to my knees. Not graceful or elegant, I just drop off the front of the sofa onto the floor. The impact as my knees hit the floor makes my very large tits bounce and I see you smirk just a little before you make your face go neutral again.

Now I know we're playing even if I'm not sure whether you're really angry or not. The possibilities start running through my mind and I bite my bottom lip as I feel my clit tingle.

You wrap my hair around both hands and pull my head back so I'm staring up at you as you lean over me. "I do like this view" an evil grin on your lips as you stare down my top. You watch my tits as my breath quickens as I get turned on. You watch them pushing against the confines of my bra. I like it when you take charge, I love to know you're in control, that I'd do anything to be the 'Good Girl' you want me to be.

You walk around me and sit on the sofa, legs on either side of me. I start to turn, shuffling on my knees.

"Stop."

You lean forward and I feel your lips on the back of my neck, you gently bite making me groan a little. Hands around my waist you run them up my sides to grab a tit in each hand. Your hands are big but my tits are bigger. You kneed and squeeze them, hands roaming all over them, trying to make sure you get to play with all of them. I've dropped my ass to my heels and I'm leaning back into you. My arms resting on your legs, hands gripping your knees as you paw me. Another groan and I'm biting my lip again as you start to tease my nipples, rubbing and flicking them through the material, making them harden fully so you can grab them, pinch and pull. Your fingers get rougher. Squeezing harder, finger tips digging in, pulling my nipples as far as you can and holding them there.

I'm squirming, hips flicking and rotating, ass grinding down onto my heels. My fingers dig in hard to your knees. I want to touch my clit, just a little, run my finger along my shaved lips and feel how wet you've made me, push a finger into my cunt and cum. I don't though. I know it isn't allowed until you say so. If you say so.

Your hands have left my tits and they are now resting on top of mine. The little electric shocks are still running down from my nipples straight to my pussy and it takes me a minute or so of continuing to grind down against my heels, trying to get enough friction before I realise you've stopped.

"Enjoy that my little slut?" You're biting my neck again, a bit harder now and the words you murmur in my ear just get me more excited. "I bet you're wet just from my hands on your titties. Does that needy little cunt want to be touched? Do you want to cum?"

I nod and groan as teeth move down towards my shoulder.

"Turn around."

I shuffle round on my knees, my neck and face flushed, my tits reddened from your play.

You've undone your jeans and pushed them down a little. You're stroking your cock and the blank stare has changed to an evil spark.

I try to keep looking into your eyes but my gaze keeps dropping. I lick my lips subconsciously as I watch you slowly fisting your cock in front of me.

"Is this what you want? Does my little slut want me to push my hard cock inside her?"

I nod, I'm still fully clothed and I can feel how wet you've made me. My knickers wet against my pussy. I can't think of much else apart from feeling your cock inside me.

"I don't think you've earned it yet. Suck my cock and I'll consider it."

I lean forward and take your cock from your hands. Your breath catches a little as my hands wrap around you and my tongue runs over your cock.

I hold the base of your cock as I run my tongue up to the tip. I kiss the tip of your cock then drop my head slowly. Your cock pushing my lips open as I drop my head further down your shaft. I start to suck on the head, one hand tight up and down your shaft, the other gently squeezing your balls.

My head drops lower, taking more of you into my warm wet mouth, sucking harder. I start moving my head up and down, slowly fucking your cock with my mouth.

Your cock twitches and I start to bob faster on your cock, taking you deeper. Your cock hits the back of my throat making me gag . You groan as I gag on your cock again. You move your hands to my head, gently holding my head as I try to take you deeper. I'm gagging again but it doesn't stop me sucking your cock, rolling your balls in my hand.

I move up to suck on the head of your cock and let my hand squeeze and rub your cock until I get my breath back.

I feel you wrap my hair around your hands, one hand either side and I take a couple of deep breaths. I know your about to fuck my face, push your cock as hard and deep as you want. My pussy spasms again at the thought.

You pull my head back and you groan as I lighten my lips as you pull me off your cock. It is freed from my mouth with a pop.

I groan at the loss of your cock, I love the feel of it, the taste, the hardness, the effect it has on me wherever you chose to use it.

"Get your tits out, I want to see those beautiful big titties, I want to feel you rubbing your nipples on my jeans as I fuck your mouth."

I twist my hands behind my back to undo my bra.

"I didn't tell you to get undressed, pull your tits up and out, show me them." You tighten your fists, pulling my hair painfully.

I scoop both breasts out of my top and bra so they are pushed higher up. They're still red in places from earlier and my nipples hard and puckered.

"Squeeze your nipples." I roll them in my fingers and squeeze.

"Harder. Squeeze and pull, I want to hear you squeal" my fingers clamp together, nipples flattening between them they start to turn a deep red, I pull them up so more of me escapes the top of my bra. I grit my teeth, it's really starting to hurt but I know there will be a moment soon that will make me squeal in pain and pleasure, I just need to get there.

"Oh god yes, hurt them for me. Tell me how it feels"

"It fucking hurts, owwww. Oh fuck, ah, ah, ah." I manage to push my fingers microns closer and I squeal, my hips buck as the pain and pleasure mix and shoot towards my clit. I'm so close to cuming, 10 seconds on my clit, a finger or two in my cunt or arse would tip me over the edge.

"Stop." My eyes squeeze shut as I take my fingers off my nipples and let my tits rest on top of my bra. I'm breathing heavily which just makes them heave up and down even more.

"Just think how sore they are going to feel as they rub against my jeans?" You're openly smirking now and the evil twinkles in your eyes.

You pull my head down onto your cock. It feels bigger than before, harder, thicker. I try to relax my jaw and breathe as you slowly inch it into my welcoming mouth. I'm sucking gently as you hit the back of my throat, pushing against my gag reflex, pushing as much of your cock into me as you can. You hold my head down and feel my throat contracting round the head as I gag on you. Saliva pools in my mouth making it even wetter and I tighten my lips more trying to stop it from escaping. You finally move my head back up and I breathe quickly through the my nose, trying to hold some air for the next time. My nipples push into and drag over your thighs as you dictate the speed and depth. You keep fucking my face, using my mouth to get you closer. You push against the back of my throat now and again but then the pace quickens and you're going fast and shallow.

I feel your cock swell and you fuck my mouth hard before you pull my head up and off your cock. I try to swallow all the drool but some escapes and rolls down onto my tits.

You throw your head back and groan as you grab your cock and point it towards my face.

"Open your mouth." Your head snaps up and you pump your cock hard in your fist three, four times before the first string of cum lands on my cheek and in my mouth. You cum over my face and tits as I kneel before you. Mouth open, tits out, face flushed and pussy dripping (if you could only see it).

You grin lazily at me. "Swallow slut." You smirk as I close my mouth and swallow, eyes never leaving yours.

"I like this look on you, leave the rest of my cum on and leave your tits out. I think we have more to do later."

I groan knowing I won't be allowed to cum anytime soon. I'm so close and you know it, which is why you will try to keep me as close to the edge as you can.

You stand and I shuffle out of the way on my knees. You haven't told me I can get up yet and since you've now cum, you could play games for hours. You drop a light kiss on top of my head and head to the kitchen.

You return a few minutes later and hand me a glass of water. You're eating an apple and there is another one in your hand.

"Have a drink, you need to stay hydrated."

I drink slowly, my throat a little sore from being pounded by your cock. You start to toss the uneaten apple in the air. I watch the apple and realise I'm hungry. You see my gaze follow the apple.

"Nope, sorry little slut but I have other plans for this. Why don't you rub that cum into your tits. The sooner it dries, the sooner we can start round two." Delivered with a low evil chuckle and a smirk as you sit down and watch me massage your cum into my tits. You know I'm horny as hell and it seems you plan to keep me that way for a while.