Horny at the Ski Chalet Ch. 01

Story Info
A widow and her two stepdaughters manage their desires.
1.8k words
4.32
49.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva Ramirez-O'Malley was so distracted by the way her stepdaughter's nude colored leggings were pulling tight on her pussy in the passenger seat that she almost drove off the mountain. Eva barely focused on the road long enough to ease back into her lane before her gaze was once again drawn between Carly's taunt thighs. Cross-legged for the moment, the 21-year-old's cunny lips were gentle swells around a narrow central valley, which Eva would swear was damp as the girl changed position again, now squeezing her thighs tightly shut, and tucking her feet underneath her. Eva herself was feeling a little damp and she didn't generally consider herself a lesbian or someone who would be sexually attracted to her stepdaughter. But the girl's squirming around in that seat was literally taking her breath away and filling her with wanton desires. The air in the SUV was becoming intensely close and musky and Eva couldn't tell if it was her stepdaughter's arousal or her own that was funking up the car.

Eva thought Carly was telling a story about a classmate at college, but the older woman had lost the thread fifteen minutes before amidst the hypnotic effects of the constant shifting of Carly's athletic body. She really wanted to give her own needy puss some much needed attention and for a moment considered just shoving her hand down her own leggings right there in the driver's seat. Part of the problem is that Eva had been horny, truly maddeningly horny, ever since the funeral, but had been abstaining due to some feeling that it was inappropriate given her husband's recent passing. She was beginning to think her denial had allowed her desires to get out of hand. Prying her eyes away from Carly's legs and firmly screwing her hands to the steering wheel, Eva tried to focus on her stepdaughter's words, only to realize that Carly had trailed off mid-sentence, as she once again changed positions, now with her feet up on the dash.

They were still an hour out from the chalet. Amanda, her 18 year old stepdaughter, was sound asleep in the back seat. Eva tried to think of something to say to distract herself, but all the questions that came to mind were very focused on Carly's sex life or her hot body, which would not be a problem except they were likely to only deepen the widow's over-heated condition. Flummoxed, Eva found herself ogling her step-daughter's nipples, which were so stiff they were poking through her sweater. Eva's body literally trembled and began sweating as Carly absently toyed with one of the distended nubbins. A soft gasp inadvertently escaped Carly's pouty lips, apparently startling her as Carly suddenly focused and looked around the SUV. Eva realized she was drooling and gaping at the young woman, so she averted her eyes and wiped her mouth. However, a moment later, Eva's eyes were again drawn away from the road as Carly spread her legs apart and pushed her feet together on the dash, and then let out a long frustrated sigh.

"Eva, can I talk to you about something?" Worried she had been caught ogling, Eva's eyes popped to Carly's face and then back to the road when she realized her step daughter was again staring out the window. Dry mouthed, her voice cracking, Eva said of course, and Carly told her that she had been feeling very strange since her father's funeral. The girl trailed off again and Eva was a little surprised by her hesitancy. The women were close. Eva had always figured that Carly had a mother and father and so had never gone out of her way to be particularly parental. As a result, their relationship had more of a close aunt and niece vibe and Carly spoke pretty freely with her, she thought.

"I don't know if it is just like experiencing the death of a loved one or if I'm just sick in the head or some kind of creepy pervert who gets hot because her dad died, but I have just been so fucking horny. I mean, I'm not ashamed to say that I could be described as sort of lusty to begin with, but since that day, fuck, starting on the day of the funeral, it has been out of fucking control and on the one hand, god, I love it I love how alive and wired I feel and I love how it opens my eyes to everyone around me. I'm super sensitive and super open and its amazing, but on the other hand, I feel like I shouldn't feel this way. I loved him, I should be mourning him. I should be sad and wearing black and not wanting to fuck the shit out of every person I see."

By the end of this confession, Carly was crying and blushing and alternating between looking at Eva beseechingly and turning away in embarrassment. Eva, who had been wracked by similar anxieties all week, was incredibly relieved to not be alone. As if in a dream, Eva pulled the SUV to the side of the road and slowed to a halt. Murmuring about her darling sweet girl, Eva reached across to her stepdaughter, embracing the poor girl and pulling her head tight to Eva's bountiful chest. Eva told Carly that there was nothing wrong with how she was feeling, that Eva was feeling it too, that she had been desperate for relief all week, be it man, woman or vegetable. Eva kissed the girl's tears, and then kissed her mouth, and then opened her mouth and ran her tongue all over the younger woman's plump, sexy lips. Carly's hot pierced tongue emerged and the women began a prolonged, wet, gasping kiss.

Eva's hand moved down to Carly's ass, squeezing the firm rounded cheek, running her finger up the well defined crack. Carly pushed her ass back into her stepmother's hand and Eva loosed a needy moan into the younger woman's mouth. Eva slid her hand around to the front of Carly's pants and the girl was wet and hot, nearly dripping through her leggings. Carly grasped her stepmother's huge tits with both hands and Eva desperately needed to be fucking this horny little bitch right fucking now. Spit dripped from both women's faces as they continued to try to swallow each other's tongues. Eva pawed at her stepdaughter's wet pussy through her leggings, pinching, puling, desperate to get at the girl's drenched hole. As Carly sucked her tongue like a cock, Eva got a hand inside her stepdaughter's waistband and quickly dipped her fingers in wet cunt, aching with the younger girl's desperate moan...

Or at least that was the image that flashed through Eva's head as she gripped the wheel hard and fought this desperate fantasy for control of the car. She did console the younger girl, did tell Carly that her feelings were natural, did express her own sadness and hinted at her own rampant fucking desire, all the while trying to stay on the road while blinking away the incredibly vivid hallucination of bending Carly out the window of the car and eating her tight young asshole until she came screaming on the side of the alpine highway.

Eva felt feverish and her breathing was ragged, but she held tight to her step-daughter's hand as Carly pulled herself together. Eventually Carly settled and made a joke about being such a redhead. Eva tried to make a reassuring comment about Carly being particularly fiery, but it came out different than she intended, more throaty, full of need. It sounded exactly like she was hitting on her stepdaughter. Eva could see Carly's eyes widen at the gutteral wantoness of her comment. The pair continued to hold hands, but Carly began almost subconsciously stroking her stepmother's hand with her thumb. When Eva snuck a glance at her stepdaughter, Carly was looking back at her and they held each others eyes for a long moment. Eva did not think the desire she saw so plainly in the younger woman's eyes was another hallucination. She knew it was reflected in her own. The moment stretched on. Eva knew she needed to look at the road, knew she needed to break eye contact, slow down what was happening. But she was totally incapable.

Just as Eva was about to pull the car over and see about ravishing her stepdaughter, a deep moan issued from the back seat. Eva's eyes were finally drawn away from Carly to the rear view mirror. Amanda was still sound asleep, but her hand had found its way between her legs and she was very clearly touching her pussy in her sleep. Wet sounds began to issue from between the sleeping girl's legs. Carly giggled and squeezed Eva's hand tightly. Eva blushed and looked from Carly to Amanda and back. The sleeping girl's hand moved vigorously beneath her skirt, making rhythmic squelching noises. When Eva glanced at Carly, her other hand had slipped into the band of her leggings and was visibly stroking her wet hole. Carly smiled sheepishly at her stepmother but didn't stop as she looked back to her sleeping sister. Amanda's skirt had fallen aside and her pussy was bare of both underwear and hair.

One finger plunged in and out of her sodden gash while another rubbed her clit vigorously. Eva held tightly to Carly's hand as Carly began moaning too, the sounds of her masturbation joining those of her sister. Amanda suddenly went rigid in the back seat and her eyes opened wide as she came hard on her own finger. But after a moment her eyes closed and her head lolled to the side as her fingers fell limp from her dripping cunt. Eva's attention was drawn to Carly, who had not let go of Eva's hand, but had pulled down her own tights and was now squeezing and rubbing on her clit. Eva felt faint and desperately wanted to join the girls in touching herself, but instead continued to drive as Carly moaned prettily and gripped Eva's hand hard as she vigorously mashed her clit. As Carly stared into her stepmother's eyes, Eva desperately whispered "cum for me baby" and Carly did panting and swearing.

After a moment, Eva realized she had slowed to a near crawl and several cars had passed her honking and screaming. She sped up and tried to figure out how much further they had to go. Next to her, Carly snuggled down in her seat, ready to nap, and still holding Eva's hand. In the back seat, Amanda snored softly, her pretty young pussy still wet and on display. Eva shook her head trying to clear it of the nearly critical levels of girl musk filling the car. It could be a strange week at the Chalet.

Feedback appreciated.