Horny at the Ski Chalet Ch. 02

Story Info
More sister's satisfy a pre-trip obligation.
3.2k words
4.3
24k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia Ramirez growled in frustration and resisted the urge to lay on her horn. Someone must be dead, it was the only possible explanation for the horrific traffic that had turned her usual fifteen minute commute into an hour plus ordeal, and she still wasn't anywhere near her home. And Duane had stopped responding to her texts. She was soooooo horny and now there probably wasn't even time for her desperate booty call. Isabella was supposed to be meeting her at the house in fifteen minutes. An hour would have been plenty of time for Duane to scratch her itch, and not nearly enough time to re-litigate all of their many issues. But five or ten minutes was not going to be enough. At least not for her. Duane would probably still expect a treat. He had left work for the promise of...god she had promised big to get him to leave work. But she was sooooo horny, and his cock was so big. And for all the many things that she and her ex-husband were very bad at, fucking was not one of them.

She had been good. She had not gone back to the Duane well many times in the year since they'd officially ended it. But occasionally, when she was really hard up, he was convenient and willing. And she was really hard up since her step-father had passed. Something about that funeral had made Sofia more horny than sad. All week she'd been thinking about calling Duane...and about fucking her boss, and her neighbor, and her best friend Allison, and her personal assistant and his girlfriend. Fuck, she had been thinking about doing just about everyone she met. But she'd held off and been conflicted and finally in a desperate gasp had sent Duane a picture of her pierced clit and a time and a promise of all her holes if he was there and already hard when she got home. Sofia had left work with enough time to get good and truly screwed before she and Isabella had to leave to meet their mother at this ridiculous ski chalet. Sofia had even texted Isabella to come a little later to give herself a little extra time with Duane's pussywrecker and she'd confirmed (this time with a pic of her very elongated nipples) that Duane was on his way. And then she'd sat in traffic and now there was not going to be enough time!

For a while, Duane had responded to her constant stream of desperate, horny, deranged texts, first with a pic of his enormous dick, hard and ready for her, then with humor and finally with annoyance. Now he had stopped responding. He was going to be pissed and considering he'd probably given up paying work to meet her, she'd owe him.

Sofia considered whether there was anything she could do if she got home in the next five minutes. She could bend over his lap and let him give her a spanking on her big round ass. He clearly believed she'd had that coming for some time now. She could jam as much of his cock down her throat as possible and hold it there, massaging it with her tongue and throat while jacking the rest with her hand until she as near passing out. She could not answer the door when her sister knocked and instead be bent over, naked from the waste down, hands on the door while Duane fucked the shit out of her pussy while listening to her sister get more and more frustrated that Sofia wasn't answering the door and laughing at Sofia's attempts to keep quiet. Oh god, she could strip in the car and then walk to the door naked and ring the bell and see if he would even let her in, or instead yell abuse at her and demand that she masturbate for his amusement on the doorstep while at any moment Isabella might show up.

Fuck, her panties were drenched. The leather seat was wet. The car smelled like a porno set. Thinking about Duane beating her across the face with his long hard cock, smearing his precum on her lips and hair, Sofia tugged down her panties to mid thigh and attacked her clit and pussy. Moaning in the car, Sofia looked right and saw an older man paying no attention to her while she fucked herself in traffic. Looking left, she saw a

nicely dressed white woman about Sofia's age, considering her curiously. She didn't think it was obvious what she was doing, but as she made eye contact with the woman, Sofia wanted it to be. Pretending not to look at her fellow commuter, Sofia continued to stroke her fiery hot clit with one hand, while taking the other off the steering wheel to heft her generously sized tit. Squeezing and mashing, Sofia snuck a look back at the woman, who was smiling ear to ear. "I thought so," she mouthed and winked. Sofia moaned at the encouragement and pulled the low cut neckline of her dress down further to expose her big fat tit. She rolled and pinched the exposed nipple and it got quite long and sensitive and clearly visible to her new friend. Sofia glanced up and the woman smirked at her and mouthed the words "naughty whore."

Sofia needed more. Her orgasm wasn't building, despite the audience. She slipped the panties the rest of the way down her thighs and off her feet. Looking directly at her new friend, who stared mouth agape, Sofia crammed the little pink thong into her mouth. It was wet, and a little acrid, but also juicy and she loved having a mouth full of sex flavors, even if they were her own. Sofia sucked her juices out of the panties, while squeezing her nipple and rubbing her now soaking wet clit. Sofia stared at her new friend as she desperately pleasured herself. The woman's eyes were sort of lidded, her mouth open, and Sofia thought she might see just the barest glisten of drool on her lips. Also, the woman had a hand down her slacks, which were tenting obscenely as the woman touched herself.

Watching the woman's head loll back, Sofia finally felt her pleasure start to build, start to spread from her clit to her wet hole up her belly to her nipples and throughout her breasts. Sofia imagined Duane fucking her fellow driver in the mouth while forcing Sofia to lick on his funky asshole and she was getting really close to getting off when suddenly

the world erupted in honking horns and she opened her eyes to find clear road in front of her. Dragging her hands away from her puss, Sofia put her car in gear and more desperate than ever, sped home, her tit and pussy exposed in the very funky confines of her car.

Sofia needed to be fucked, hard, and she needed it now. The back of her head buzzed, her clit throbbed, and her cunt felt like a bottomless pit of need. As she sped home, Sofia jammed two and then three fingers into her sloppy cunt. The seat was a mess but she didn't care. She didn't know what she'd do if Duane was no longer at the house. Maybe her dildo? Or her older neighbor. Or maybe that teenage kid down the road. Fuck. Someone would have to be around to give her the dick. She couldn't face the drive up to the chalet, couldn't face her petite little over-sexed sister's stories of threesomes in the pool and lesbian orgies in the nurse breakroom, really couldn't face her gorgeous stepsister Carly's big pouty lips if she didn't get off first. Sofia was trying to get her whole hand between her legs as her house came into view. Duane's car was in the driveway! Sofia pulled the car half up onto the curb in the front yard, jumped out of the car, and ran to the house. With a grace born of some amazing horny superpower, Sofia shed her dress and bra at nearly a full run, leaving them lying on the front lawn and in the bushes respectively, as she pushed open the front door and screamed "Come fuck me you big-cocked piece of shit, I've never needed it more."

For a moment, everything was perfect. Duane was standing naked not fifty feet from the front door, his big hard black body glistening with sweat, lusty eyes staring right at her. It was only when his look of lust flashed to the fuck-she-caught-me look that she knew far too well that Sofia even registered the rest of the scene. First she realized that since even before she opened the door she had been hearing a high, sweet voice saying, "oh, papi, deeper, deeper oh, your big throbbing dick feels so good in my tiny little puntahole", and the like. Then, after her declaration, after the soaring thrill of Duane's naked body, Sofia saw beautiful mocha skin and a near flawless, round heart-shaped ass squeezed and bulging obscenely in Duane's enormous black hands, the flesh literally rippling as he mercilessly pounded her sister's asshole. Sofia collapsed to her knees, the front door still wide open, as Isabella, cheek pressed into the hardwood floor by the force of Duane's thrusts, looked up at her and whined, "oh Sofie, he's so big, he's so hard, oh he feels so good. I just keep cumming and he keeps pounding, I hope he never stops." Saliva pooled on the floor by her mouth, and her eyes threatened to roll back in her head.

Sofia could not clear her head. Sex filled her nose, the pornagraphically proportioned bodies of her ex-husband and sister filled her eyes, her pussy still ached with the need to be stuffed full. She crawled to her sister, her head buzzing crazily and her voice a mumbled whisper, "Izzy, he was for me, I needed that dick, I needed it so bad. I still need it baby, please." Isabella shook her head as much as she could, and began pushing her ass back to meet Duane's thrusts. Duane looked back and forth between the women and continued to pummel Isabella's warm velvety asshole. The guilty look faded from his eyes and he watched Sofia until she met his stare. "You were late, so you'll have to wait. If you want any dick, you'll come over here and lick my nuts while I finish with your sister."

Sofia knew that she shouldn't...well, actually, in that moment all she knew is that sounded like the fucking hottest idea imaginable. In a blink she was licking his sack wetly, saliva running down her face and coating his hanging balls. Duane's nuts were big and hairy and when Sofia managed to cram one in her mouth, it filled the space, sitting salty and funky on her tongue as she gently sucked it. Her hands massaged his legs and ass, feeling the hard muscle and his violent thrusts. She licked his musky taint, the firm globes of his ass cheeks, and then the tops of his legs before returning to his nuts, her little pink tongue tickling and tasting his sweat slick skin.

After a moment, one of Duane's big hands curled itself in her long dark hair and pulling insistently, brought Sofia to her feet. Duane slowed his thrusts, to long full strokes, Isabella cooing and gurgling on her knees. Duane whispered thickly in Sofa's ear, "your sister's pussy is down there, and it is hot and wet, and probably dripping all over the floor as she cums and cums on my dick. Get down there and stick your tongue so deep into that little cunthole that you feel my dick pumping in and out of her asshole. You lick her until she squirts in your mouth and I will finish up in your needy little puss, where my big fat dick belongs." He bit her ear hard and Sofia moaned, gripping his shoulders, and pressing her whole naked body into him., her hips thrusting for just the barest hint of any part of him against her clit. But Duane pushed her away, and refocused on Isabella, spreading her knees wider and then slapping her ass, causing the younger woman to shake and moan.

Sofia sank to her knees by her sister's face. Isabella's eyes were closed, her mouth straining and grunting in time to Duane's thrusts. Sofia pleaded with her sister, "Please Izzy, let me in. Tell him you've had enough. Go take a shower. Let me fuck him please." Isabella opened her eyes, makeup running down her saliva-slick face, and looked right at her sister as she came again, head and body spasming, and she whispered back, "Not enough..ohoohoh...need more." Then she reached back and spread her cheeks, her face against the floor taking the full weight of Duane's thrusts and screamed "Fuck me more!"

Sofia felt her sister's words slice through her brain and land like a slap exploding on her pussy. All she felt was pure, unbridled lust washing away all other thoughts. She slid across the floor, which was slick from Duane and Isabella's rutting juices, and pressed her head between Duane's legs, scooting her nakedness until the top of her head touched her sister's belly. Sofia looked up and her sister's bald, glistening cunt was right over her face. In that moment, Duane's particularly violent thrust forced Isabella's hips down and suddenly Sofia's mouth was full of wet pussy. It was hot and tangy and god it tasted a little of semen and fuck, almost immediately Sofia couldn't get enough. She took long licks from front to back and front again, she sucked Isabella lips, and shoved her tongue into her hole. The flavors of her sister's cunt, and Duane's juices, and sweat and sex filled Sofia's mouth. Sofia's hands found her sister's thighs and held tight allowing her mouth to follow Isabella's pussy as it moved back and forth in time with Duane's thrusts.

Sofia made her tongue a little thin dick and let Duane fuck her sister pussy on and off it, until with her tongue as far as she could get it in her sister's tight hole, Duane moaned and stopped thrusting, his dick fully sheathed in Isabella's tight asshole. "Oh you dirty, siser-fucking whore, I can feel your nasty tongue. Lick my cock, you cunt, lick it through your sister's puss. Lick the cock you say you hate. You need it so bad, you're willing to fuck your sister to get it, you dirty lesbian sister-diddler." Sofia licked and licked, desperate to feel Duane's hardness and increasingly, desperate to keep tongue-fucking her sister. After a moment, Duane continued his thrusts, grunting and laughing.

Sofia found her sister's clit and licked it slowly and then faster and faster, as she heard her sister's muffled voice pleading, "oh, no Sofie, what are you doing, oh no, we don't, you're my...oh, FUCK, oh, no, no don't stop oh, SOFIE, what are you doing, your tongue, oh god, so good, so wrong, oh, oohohoh, more please, faster, faster, oh, FUCK, don't stop, no, god." Sofia licked and licked and her sister's voice got less and less coherent and shriller and shriller. Suddenly, the full weight of Isabella and Duane was on Sofia's face and then it was very warm and very wet and then they were sliding off her onto the floor beside her. For a moment, Sofia tried to keep her tongue in her sister's cunt, but then they were all lying on the floor and Isabella was shaking and moaning, and Duane's dick was large and out and |her sister's gaping asshole was empty.

"Fuck, I'm going to nut," Duane shouted and then reached over and dragged Sofia by the hair to his wet smelly cock, before almost immediately squirting semen all over her face and hair, coating her liberally in his white gooey seed. After a moment, Sofia licked the big fat head, and then took the still squirting cock into her mouth, ovaling her mouth wide, tasting all manner of flavors, and swallowing the remainder of his load, trying desperately to keep it hard enough to fuck.

But his monster shrank and became flaccid and Duane pushed her off, mumbling about it being too sensitive. Sofia tried to hold onto him, tried to draw him back into her open mouth, but in moments, he was up hunting for clothes and as Sofia, shaking, desperate, pleaded, "you promised, you said you would fuck me, you made me and you promised and...", but he was dressed and slamming the front door which had remained wide open ever since Sofia had returned home. As Sofia whimpered and collapsed in a heap next to her sister, she heard his car peeling out of the driveway.

Sofia lay on the wood floor of the foyer of her house, coated with the cum of her sister and her ex-husband, every nerve in her body tingling crazily, her head buzzing, her clit literally throbbing, and she looked over at her sister, who opened her eyes and smiled at Sofia. "Oh Sofie, that felt so good Sofie, soooo good. I'm sorry he didn't fuck you baby. He said you'd told him to come over. I asked what for and he blushed, the silly man. I eventually got it out of him, how you'd booty-called him like a naughty slut, how you'd promised him all your holes and then you were late. God, I don't know why I'm talking like this, I think that big thick cock, or maybe your little pink tongue, brain damaged me. He showed me your nasty texts and I was sitting right next to him and he was already hard and he smelled so good and I'd always had sort of a thing, and I've been so so so so horny and I just couldn't or maybe really didn't want to help myself. I told him he could choose one of my holes while he waited.

He tried my mouth first, but after awhile he wasn't sure if that's the one he really wanted, so he tried my itchy little cunnyhole, and god he stretched me so wide and filled me up, but he couldn't be sure that was the one he wanted, so he tried my mouth again, and the after I almost choked on his dick, he stuck it deep into my tight little asshole and well, that you got to see how much he liked that. Oh, Sofie, are you touching yourself. God, it was so nasty what you did to me, licking your own sister's pussy, that was so bad, but fuck it felt so good. Have you always wanted to eat my hole? Did you lay in bed as a teenager and think about me touching myself in the next room? That's actually incredibly hot, now I kinda want you to do it again. No other girl has licked me like that. Oh, yes, YES, that's it. Cum, you filthy sister-lover. Oh, Oh, that looked nice. Goddamn. How are we going to go see mom and the girls now?"