Horny Blond Divorce

Story Info
Helen is a horny woman out for some wild fun.
6.6k words
3.52
69.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen Purcell a forty two year old blond divorce, a very good looking lady, five foot seven and a hundred and thirty pounds.

she was an administrative assistant for Fowlerville School district,

Had a young son in college to be an electrical engineer.

Had just just back from her morning walk, and needed to go take a shower.

It was a cool morning in Indiana, But she had walked about four miles today, and was indeed sweaty to say the least.

She tried to stay in good shape but was finding it harder then it used to be. She removed her sweat shirt and sweat pants and turned on the shower to allow it to warm up. Then she removed her bra allowing her 36E breasts to be set free, she then took off her panties.

When the shower felt right she entered and the hot water felt nice on her tired body.

She shaved her legs, and touched up her private area, When she finished showing she dried off, and fixed her hair and makeup, then dressed in a white button down blouse and a light blue medium length shirt that had a small slit in the side. Put on a pair of three inch blue pumps, and left her apartment and locked the door and got into her Range Rover and went off to school.

They would be leaving this Friday morning to take some of the students on a field trip for the weekend. and the schools Principle asked if she would like to attend, and she had said sure.

She packed her things last night and already had her bag in the vehicle, She would be with a class of eleventh graders around twenty or so of them if they all turned out, She was to act as an over seer along with other adults to make sure that the children staid in check. It would probably be more of a job than a fun time but she already knew that. She arrived at the school and parked her vehicle and took her bag from the rear area and locked up her car, Then went to the bus stop to make sure everyone was arriving alright.

So far it only looked like about a dozen kids, maybe they just weren't that interested in visiting an old fashioned Apple Cider Mill after all.

There were about eight old log cabins on the property where they all would be lodging.

After the two hour buss ride Helen and the two other parents were quickly ready to disembark from the buss, Two hours of noisy children and a non air conditioned buss, Oh Lord yes they were already to go.

Upon arriving Helen checked in with the Camp manager and found out since the turn out wasn't the greatest, That she would have a cabin all to herself,

"Oh I've been blessed" she told the Manager.

Helen helped the Manager and staff get the kids squared away, and set up some gas grills for cooking later in the day, They would make burgers and hot dogs, and in the later evening the would toast some marsh mellows by the camp fire.

She hadn't done something like that in years, Hopefully it would be fun for everyone attending.

It wasn't long before she already caught a young boy and a young girl making out behind the buss and she had to insist that they knock it off and straighten up

"Its not what we are here for and its completely inappropriate" She told them.

Later she connected with one of the other parents Mrs.. Blumberg a heavy set lady, and they began to tour the old mill.

The manager stopped and pointed out to the children that, This is how things were done over one hundred years ago and it was part of our American history. Kids being kids didn't seen all that interested, They were only fourteen and fifteen years old after all , and this truly wasn't all that much fun for them.

"Good thing they all didn't show up hey" Helen said to Mrs.. Blumberg.

They toured the entire Mill, all the pulleys and ropes, all the large wheel presses, and the fluid catching procedures were explained as they toured. "Actually I find this all quite interesting, don't you" Mrs. Blumberg asked Helen.

"Yea sure its alright" she replied back.

During the weekend they toured the Orchards where the apples where grown, were taught the history of the local apples that were grown there, and much else of their area and the history of the state. During the tour it was interrupted once by Tommy and Bobby who were caught trying to climb one of the tree's and Mr. Nickels another parent that tagged along for the weekend had to deal with those two trouble makers. They entire weekend was going just fine until the last evening they were there, After the camp fire and marsh mellow roast, she went back to her cabin to grab a sweater because of the chill of the evening, Then she walked in on Jimmy Marshal and Tommy Rendell two cute looking mischievous teens had went through her bag, and where fondling her under garments.

"What the hell do you think your are doing"?!!!! she said harshly and closed and locked the front door to her cottage.

"AH AH NOTHING Ms. Purcell" Jimmy stammered out.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me"! She scolded.

"We're sorry Mam" Tommy told her.

"Yes you little perverts are sorry alright that's a given"! she told them.

"We got to go mam" Tommy said

"GO" "You little perverts aren't going anywhere"! she told them.

"But Ms. Purcell" Jimmy pleaded.

"NO I am going to call your parents" She insisted.

"No Please don't do that" Tommy pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I"? she asked

"Because my parents are really mean" Jimmy stated

"So you guys like ladies' under garments hey"? She said.

"Yours" Tommy said

"Really why is that"? She asked

"because you are hot" Jimmy said.

"Wow" She answered.

"Well this is how this is going to work, So I don't have to tell your parents, Since you have already saw my underwear, Now I would like to see yours, So take off your clothing, Strip down to your briefs" She instructed.

"Are you serious" Tommy asked

"Yes or I make a phone call" She said

"OK" Jimmy said.

Then the boys began to remove their clothing, She watched them with curious eyes.

They stripped down to their little white briefs, "Nice Nice Indeed" she stated

The boys stood there staring at her, "How's that feel"? she asked them

"Embarrassing" Tommy said

"Good" "Now you know how I feel when you are invading my privacy" She instructed harshly.

"Ok Now, I am going to show you what one of my bra's look like being worn" She said

They looked shocked, Oh my God were they going to witness Ms. Purcell's breasts

She unbuttoned her shirt, and allowed it to fall from her shoulders.

"Oh Gosh" Tommy sighed

"Shut up" Jimmy told him.

They stood there staring at her. Her big fleshy breasts plunged from her white lacy bra.

They guys began to stiffen in their tightly whitey's. "Your Beautiful" Ms. Purcell" Tommy said.

"Awesome" Jimmy said

"Thanks Guys" she said, watching their young erections protrude in their tight briefs.

"Well it isn't fair is it that you are in your underwear and I am not not is it"

She said standing up and un snapping her jeans.

She tugged her jeans down from her hips and stepped out of them, revealing her white lace panties.

They couldn't believe their eyes, She was stunning.

"Now Boys" she said

"If you ever tell anyone about this I will kick your asses all over town, You got that"! She firmly told them.

"Yes Mr. Purcell" They both said aloud.

"Ok" "If you ever did" "I" "Would say that you two were just liars and who would believe you" "Nobody"! She stated.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide and touched her big breasts, and ran her fingers up and down her panty covered pussy.

"Why are you young men so stiff" "You got ta pee"? She said laughingly.

"I'll bet you boys haven't ever saw a real woman, You just beat off to your Daddy's porn magazines" She stated

"Isn't that right guys"? she said.

"Yes Mam" Jimmy told her

"Maybe" Tommy said.

"What a fucking shame, you little bastards'" She said.

"You little shit bags won't ever be anything will you, too busy causing trouble" She told them.

She reached her arms back and un did the clasp of her bra, and removed it, Her huge tits spilled free.

Then she took off her panties',

"Is this better than a god dam magazine"? She said quite firmly

"Yes" They both stated quietly.

They stared uncontrollably at her wonderful nakedness,

Oh My God they couldn't believe what they now are looking at for real.

They peered at her nicely trimmed bush and her small pink slit, Her taught small erect nipples and her fleshy mounds, Her flat waist and the curvature of her firm buttocks.

She lay ed back upon the bed,

"Tommy you come here, and Jimmy you come here"

She said pointing to one on each side of her. They eagerly took her orders.

She took each of their nervous hands and placed one upon one breast and one on the other

"Touch me" She told them.

"They feel good don't they" She said

"Oh Yea" Jimmy said, "Oh Gosh" Tommy said.

"There real" Helen told them.

Their young nervous hands roamed her flesh and pink nipples, They couldn't believe this was actually happening to them.

"Suck my nipples" she instructed. They began to do as she said,

"OOOHHH" She sighed.

Jimmy was the only one brave enough to touch her silky haired mound, His hand nervously felt her older pussy and slightly finger her burning older slit.

"Jimmy hold your fingers like this" she said showing holding two fingers out, as he did so she took his hand and put it to her mouth and wet his fingers. "Now put them into me" She told him.

He slid them into her slit

"OOOOHHH Jimmy" she moaned

"Tommy give me your hand" she put his two fingers together and put them into her mouth and wet them "Ok now you do it" she instructed, He and Jimmy took turns finger fucking her wet mature cunt.

"OOOHHH" "You make me feel sexy" She told them.

She lifted her hips slightly and spread her legs wider for them.

She rubbed her big breasts and twisted her taught nipples,

"AAAAAHHHH" She moaned.

Her hands found their erect young cocks and rubbed them thru their briefs, They were stiff as boards.

The boys were so excited a sexy older woman was touching their growing privates.

"Oh take your briefs off" She told them.

They stood up and did so, she slid down so her buttocks were at the edge of the bed.

"Now I am going to allow you guys to fuck me,

Now YOU WILL NOT CUM INSIDE ME GOT IT!! when you feel like you are going to cum,

YOU JERK OFF ON MY STOMACH" "YOU UNDERSTAND" She forcefully instructed.

"Yes mam" Jimmy told her

"OK Ms. Purcell" Tommy answered.

"Ok Tommy you first" she said

She assisted in helping young Tommy find the entrance,

He pushed his eager young dick into her wanton wet tunnel.

"OOOOHHHHH Tommy" she sighed.

He moved his hips back and forth and his cock pushed back and forth inside her tight pussy.

"You like my hot pussy Tommy"? she questioned

"YES" he softly spoke, his body shook like jello.

It wasn't long before he was beating off against her belly,

"OH OH OH" he moaned as his cum fell upon her belly.

"Alright Jimmy your turn, same thing alright" She told him

She guided him into place, He shoved into her,

"AAAAHHH YES" She moaned as he fucked her.

Jimmy lasted longer than his pal,

"OOHHH Jimmy" she moaned.

Soon Jimmy's body was spasming and it pulled out and jack his self off all over her tender belly "AAAHHH AAAHHH" he groaned as his droplets of cream landed upon her.

"Nice Really Nice" she told him.

She spread their cream around her belly and breasts with her hands and licked her fingers.

The boys watched with amusement,

"Ok now get dressed and get back to your cabins" She told them.

The boys dressed she rolled on her side and watched them.

Once they were dressed, "Now remember what I told you"

"And if you are good boys maybe we can do this again someday"

She explained to them. They nodded their heads and then left her cabin.

She got up from her bed and locked the door behind them, and took a small vibrator out of her purse and lay on the bed and took care of her self,

"OH MY GOD" she sighed as the vibrator filled her hot pussy.

Two weeks past and her son was in town and he took his lovely mother out for dinner and they talked about his schooling.

Then Monday rolled around and it was back to school once again.

After school Helen was walking to her Range Rover in the parking lot and happened to notice something, She flipped open her cell phone and put it on camera mode, and walked closer, In between a couple of parked cars was ,

Rita Hollingler a lovely teenage girl, smoking a cigarette, She took a photo and then another of Rita smoking, "Your parents know about that Rita"? holding her phone.

"You gonna tell my parents"? Rita asked.

"Well as of right now it looks as if I have to"

"Don't you realize that will kill you" Helen told her.

Rita a tall girl around five nine in height looked at her,

"Do you have to Ms. Purcell"? Rita asked.

"What else would I do"? Helen asked.

"My father and mother wouldn't understand" Rita told her.

"Well hell Rita , I don't understand" Helen spouted off.

"I like to smoke whats the big deal" The young girl said.

"Well Rita let me tell you Smoking is a rotten habit" She told Rita.

"You need to come home with me so we can talk about this" Helen told her.

"Alright" Rita said.

"Call your parents and tell them you will be at my home where I will be tutoring you about something , that you are having a problem with in school, and that I will bring you home when we are finished"

She instructed Rita.

"Ok Ms. Purcell" she answered.

When they arrived at Helen's apartment she parked the car and the entered inside

Helen's home.

"Nice place you have here" Rita said.

"Thanks" Helen said.

She put her purse on the counter and asked the young woman if she wanted a coke,

"Yes Please" she answered.

They took their soda's into the living room and sat down.

"You know if you continue to smoke its going to cause you to get premature wrinkles of your pretty face" Helen instructed.

"Really"? Rita said.

"Yes really and a lot of other bad things to" Helen told her.

"Why do you smoke do you think its cool or something"?

Helen questioned her.

"No it helps me deal with the stress's of life" Rita explained

"Now Rita what possible stress's could a lovely young woman like you have"?

She interrogated.

"Well my parents are to strict and Bobby broke up with me to date Kelly and other stuff" Rita told her.

"Well dear your parents are strict because they love you, and Bobby is just a jerk of a kid so count your blessings there. Helen stated

"Yea I know" Rita said

"Well Rita listen its tough some times to be young" Helen told her.

"So were you and Bobby having sex"? Helen inquired

"No not really,

He would touch me, But not much more than that I guess" Rita told her.

"Is that why he wanted Kelly instead of you"? Helen asked

"I guess so" Rita said.

Helen looked at her lovely face and her long bur nett hair, she wore a v neck t shirt and she could see her well formed 34b's.

"So what do you like to do in your free time"? Helen asked

" I like to watch movies and go to the lake I guess" Rita explained.

Helen un crossed her legs and re crossed them,

She was getting aroused by this young woman sitting by her.

"Ok Rita so what are we going to do about this smoking thing"? Helen asked.

"I don't know" "I would hope you wouldn't tell my parents" she answered.

"Well truly at your age and the fact that smoking is so awfully bad for you I almost feel obligated to do so" Helen told her.

"Please Ms. Purcell , Please don't do that"

"There must be something that I can do for you" Rita pleaded.

"Do for me , Do for me , Like what" Helen snapped.

Rita felt the tension between them. "Well like I could clean your apartment for you" Rita said sounding encouraging.

"Does it look like I require a house keeper here Rita"? Helen questioned.

"No not really" Rita said calmly.

"Well Rita I know something you can do for me" Helen told her un crossing her legs.

"Yes Ms. Purcell" Rita perked up.

"Well I find you quite attractive Rita,

I am not going to lie to you" Helen told her.

"Ok" Rita said.

"Come here sit closer to me" Helen said.

Rita moved closer to Ms. Purcell, "Rita I have needs"

Helen told her.

"Like"? Rita questioned.

"Well right now I want to kiss you" Helen told her.

"Oh wouldn't that be strange"? Rita asked.

"Well I guess to some people it would be" Helen said.

"Well some people are against everyone" Rita said.

"Indeed they are Rita" Helen stated.

"Its either you spend some quality time with me baby,

Or I shall have to go to your parents, and you know I can prove it" Helen instructed.

"Yes Ms. Purcell I get it" Rita said.

"Ok come here" Helen said putting her arm up onto the back of the safe so Rita could move in closer.

Rita slid more closely and Helen's arm dropped down upon her shoulder,

The young woman was ever so nervous at this point.

"Kiss me baby" Helen told the young woman.

Rita leaned and put her mouth to Helen's, there lips touched, Helen pulled the young woman's face to hers. Helen took Rita's small hand and placed it upon her left breast. and put her hand over Rita's and moved it around "MMMMM" Helen moaned.

Rita was freaking out, she was scared out of her mind but also extremely excited.

Helen put both her hands around young Rita's tiny firm waist and puled her closer.

"Oh baby, You make me so hot" Helen told her.

Helen pulled Rita's T shirt up and over her head, revealing her bra covered ripe young chest.

Helen pulled her in close and began kissing her soft in mature neck,

"OH MY GOD" Rita squealed out.

Soon Helen had Rita's little bra un hooked and began sucking her little pink innocent nipples.

"OH OH" Rita sighed.

"Its alright baby" Helen encouraged .

Helen kissed her more and sucked her breasts more,

"Let go to my room" Helen said passionately.

She led Rita by the hand into her bedroom, Helen lit a candle and removed her clothing.

Rita watched Helen as she undressed, She had an amazing body for a mature woman, Rita slowly removed her sneakers and jeans and then panties.

When they were undressed Helen came up to Rita and put her arms around her, Rita felt Helen's large chest push into her breasts, she had never felt any woman to woman contact before, it was all new to her, But something felt right about it, It seemed ever so sensual. It wasn't long before Helen's hand found Rita's young silken hair covered crotch,

"OOOHHHH" Rita jumped in surprise, "calm down sweetie its alright" Helen told her.

Soon Helen had a finger poking into her ultra tight little pussy,

She pushed it in slowly and then pulled it back, She felt Rita becoming moister and hotter as she did.

"Suck my breasts baby" She told young Rita.

Helen felt Rita's thighs beginning to quiver as she pleasured her with her talented fingers.

Rita lightly suckled Helen's breasts and nipples,

"OOOOOHHHHH" Helen released in a calm sigh.

Rita's small hands encircled Helen's large fleshy tits, and she tugged at her taught older nipples with her teeth, Rita adored the feeling of Helen's large mounds in her hands,

Soon Helen took her to the bed and placed her above her face so she could taste Rita's virgin little pussy, Helen tugged on her waist and pulled her young soft haired pussy into her older wet mouth, She attacked Rita's young cunt with her talented toung,

"AAAAAHH" Rita moaned,

Helen's toung was doing things to her and making her feel sensations that her own fingers couldn't do. As Rita sat on Helen's face she used her large 36F breasts to prop herself there.

Groping them each, Helen gave her an orgasm and continued licking her,

12