Horny Checkout Lady

Story Info
Older checkout lady seduces young guy shopping.
3.1k words
4.44
232k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

Brenda was a till operator at the local supermarket. I recognised her while I was shopping from when I used to work on the door at a local nightclub. She was a good bit older than me and the other lads used to work her when she came in. Apparently she'd been a bit of a lass in her time and they always said she liked dick. She always acted dead embarrassed when she came in but you could see she loved the attention. I never used to join in, I was always the quiet one of the group, but there was still something about her that secretly turned me on. Maybe it was the long legs or knowing she was experienced or that hint of decadence that she had about her. Whatever it was it never came to anything while I worked there. I just used to do my stint take the money and disappear home at the end of the night.

So I was at the checkout one Saturday afternoon and I was helping the lady in front to fill her bags after offering to help. She gladly accepted and they both noted to each other what a rare occurrence it was for someone to help out. Brenda also added "You can come shopping with me anytime." I just smiled back. The lady in front paid and left and Brenda began to check my stuff through the till.

"So when are we going shopping then?" she asked as my stuff rang through.

"Anytime you like" I replied, "Unless of course you'd like to go for a drink instead?"

"That's sounds much better, I'd love to" she replied eagerly.

"What about tonight at 8:30, I know it's a bit short notice.."

"No, no, that's fine" she broke in, "Whereabouts?"

"What about the Drovers Rest, it'll be a bit quieter than the town and we can have a proper chat."

"Sounds great, I'll see you there." She handed me my change and I left for home feeling a bit pleased with myself.

I made it to the pub on time and she was fashionably late by about 5 minutes. She looked great as she got out of the taxi, the uniform had been swapped for a fitted knee length button up navy blue dress with charcoal nylons and black stilettos. We got on well over drinks but she didn't remember me from my days on the door until I brought the subject up.

When I reminded her she finally twigged.

"I remember you now," she said "You were always the quiet one at the back, how come you weren't a loudmouth like the rest of them?"

"I always liked to keep a low profile and be the unknown entity, people didn't know what they were dealing with then."

"Very wise, in fact out of all of them you were the one I used to fancy."

"Used to?" I asked and she blushed a little.

"Well you know what they say about the quiet one's" she replied.

As closing time drew near we got a taxi back towards town to drop her off at her place. As it got near she invited me in for the obligatory coffee and I didn't refuse. The taxi driver smiled at me knowingly as I tipped him and I followed her into the house. It was a nice place she had, her own, which she had bought with the divorce money she had got when she split from her husband a few years before. I slumped into the comfy sofa as she went off into the kitchen to make the coffee and she returned a couple off minutes later with two mugs and sat next to me on the sofa. We chatted some more as we sipped at the freshly roasted coffee.

"Do you find me attractive?" she suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Very" I replied honestly.

"Then why don't you kiss me?" she enquired further.

I didn't reply, instead I put down my cup leant across and began to kiss her just as she had asked.

It was long and wet and our tongues intertwined as we continued, our hands roaming over each others bodies. Eventually we broke off and she looked into my eyes.

"Please, stay the night" she asked.

"I'd love to" I replied.

We kissed again and my hand crept round to the front of her dress and began to undo her buttons at the top as her hand slid along my thigh. Things were beginning to get pretty hot and our kissing became more and more eager. Slipping a hand inside her dress after undoing the first three buttons I began to fondle her breast over the silky material of her bra before slipping it inside to feel her stiff nipple between my fingers. She gasped lightly as I rubbed it while she began to rub my growing erection through my trousers. She undid my belt and unzipped me as I continued to do the same to her other breast. Her hand crept beneath the elasticated top of my boxers and she gripped my solid dick and I let out a little moan of relief, god it felt so good as she began to toss me off.

Meanwhile I had removed my hand from the front of her dress and began to caress her knees with it before sliding it slowly up her leg underneath her dress. She parted her legs slightly in anticipation to allow my hand to continue its journey and as I slid it further along her nylon clad thighs I was delighted to find she was wearing stockings beneath her dress. I caressed the smooth skin above her stocking tops and played with her suspenders and stocking tops for awhile before venturing my hand further. She offered no resistance as I did so. She continued to toss me off as my hand reached her panties and I began to stroke her pussy through the soft lacy gusset. I could feel the heat of her and quickly she became very damp and the wetness started to seep through the thin cloth. I removed my hand briefly to undo a couple of buttons at the bottom of her dress to allow me easier access before returning it to her hot mound. She sighed as I continued to rub her through the material, my fingers pushing further and further but always just held at bay by the lace. I pulled her knickers to one side with my thumb and ran my fingers through her soft pubic hair before starting to rub along the length of her wet gash with my middle finger. She gasped as I began and then moaned as I slid it deep inside her pink folds.

"Yes, just there baby" she whispered as slowly I slid it in and out of her.

She stopped me after a while, stood up and pulled me up by the hand.

"Take me to bed" she asked.

I took her by the hand and led her upstairs and she showed me which room was hers. We stood by the bed once inside and the street light outside shone through the curtains to throw a little light into the room. I undid the remainder off her buttons and slid the dress off over her shoulders. Standing there before me in just her underwear and high heels, lit softly by the outside light she looked gorgeous and I told her so. She removed my shirt and gasped in pleasure at my muscular body that she found beneath it before tugging down my pants and shorts to free my straining erection. I kicked them free and we stood before each other and kissed deeply again. I unclasped her bra at the back and pulled it from her shoulders and her bare breasts pushed into my chest as we embraced again. We lay down on the bed and she kicked off her shoes. I was naked now and she wore only her stockings, suspenders and panties. We began to rub each others bodies again and I bent my head and began to lick her stiff nipples.

She gasped out as my fingers trailed down over her stomach and slipped under the taut elastic on her panties, through her pubic hair and back into her wet folds. She meanwhile tossed me off with one hand again and fondled my balls with the other. Moving down her body with my tongue I reached her panties and blew my hot breath through the material, this really turned her on and she moaned loudly. Hooking my hands in the sides of her knickers I pulled them down over her hips and slid them off over her calves and feet before laying my head between her legs once again. I kissed her smooth thighs above her stockings and rubbed them with my hands. Brenda meanwhile put her own hands down to her pussy and pulled her lips wide apart to let me see inside.

"Put your tongue in and make me come" she urged.

I did as she asked and began to lap at the soft pink skin that she held open for me. She groaned loudly as my tongue touched her insides and she immediately clasped her stocking clad legs around my ears and held me firmly in place. I pushed first one, then two and then three fingers easily into her sopping pussy as I flicked and rolled her clit between my tongue and teeth. She went into raptures and began to screw against my head, pulling me in tighter with her thighs clamped around my ears and her legs wrapped around my neck. As she began to shudder below me I sensed her orgasm was imminent and fingered her faster still. She grasped the back of my head with her hands and pulled me right into her as she climaxed and bucked wildly against my face, crying out hoarsely as she came and smearing my face with her creamy juices.

"Did you come then?" I teased as I came up for air.

"What do you think, that was fantastic" she said trying to get her breath back.

She kissed me again obviously getting a taste of her own juices but she didn't object, in fact her tongue was just as eager as before. She rolled me over onto my back and began to kiss her way down my body, "Now it's your turn."

I lay back as she took my dick between her hands and began to blow on it with her hot breath and wank me off slowly. She licked at my shaft first with her tongue before taking one of my balls into her mouth and sucking on it hard. I'd never had this done to me before and it felt fantastic. She did the same thing with the other and then licked her way back up my shaft before finally sliding her lips over the end of my knob and taking me deep into her mouth. God she was good, I pulled her hair back out of her face so I could watch her suck me and her cheeks caved in with each sucking motion, it was so strong I felt like she was going to suck my insides out. I put my hands behind her head and gently began to screw her mouth as she regulated her bobbing with my inward strokes. I realised now why I used to think there was something about her. She sucked and wanked at me harder and I knew, and I think she could tell too, that I couldn't hold out for much longer. My screwing became more urgent as she continued to take me deeper and deeper into her mouth, all the while flicking my glans with her tongue and wanking the base of my shaft while she sucked on me.

"I'm coming Brenda" I warned as I felt the spunk build up deep in my balls.

"Mmmmm" she began to moan as I said this and the vibrations from her voice sent shivers through me that caused my semen to rush forth and spurt deep into her mouth. I clamped my hands round her head and groaned out uncontrollably as she sucked every last drop out of me, my own hips bucking erratically now as hers had done a few minutes ago. She swallowed every last drop but not before showing me the spunk she had collected in her mouth as I'd shot my load.

"Brenda, you're fantastic" I complemented.

"Thanks, then you won't mind if I fuck you all night then?"

"Mind? You must be joking, but I need a bit to recover after that."

"Not too long I hope" she joked.

We both drifted off into a light sleep and I awoke half an hour later to find her rubbing my dick again which was already beginning to grow in her hand. She smiled at me as I awoke and continued tossing me off as my erection quickly resumed its hardness.


"Recovered yet?" she asked.

"Let's find out" I said as I rolled her onto her back.

"I was hoping you'd say that" she replied grinning. She opened her legs wide as I got between them, the darkness of her charcoal stockings contrasting against the white of her skin in the dim light.

She reached down and took hold of my dick and placed it at the entrance to her hole. She rubbed the tip up and down her damp lips a couple of times before resting it at her entrance. As I pushed in slowly but forcefully she wrapped her stocking clad legs around my back and gripped at my shoulders.

"Yes, fuck me!" she whispered urging me to commence my screwing. I began to push in and out her her slowly, both of us building up a rhythm as we went. She pulled me into her harder by using her legs which were still wrapped around the small of my back.

"Don't stop" she pleaded as I pounded into her faster and faster, "I'm nearly there again."

I reached down and began to rub her clit with my thumb as I continued to screw her until crying out and clawing wildly at my shoulders she came, bucking frantically against my still pumping dick. She collapsed back onto the bed underneath me as I slowed my motions but continued screwing her. Then I paused and sat back withdrawing from her as I did so to look at her laying before me.

"Turn over" I said, "I'm not finished yet."

She turned over and lay face down on the bed and I pulled her hips back up to me while she kept her head buried in the pillow. I entered her again from behind and I heard her mumble some obscenity but it was muffled by the pillow she had her face in. Thrusting deeply into her she pushed her hips back to meet each thrust and moaned each time my hips slapped against her buttocks. Digging my fingers tightly into her cheeks I pulled her onto me harder and fucked her for all I was worth. She began to squeal as another climax approached and I began to slap her behind to goad her on. This sent her into overdrive and she bucked her hips back into my thrusts with wild abandon. I continued to spank her as I felt my own orgasm approach and then stopping to resume my grasp on her behind I pushed into her with one last gasp thrust and shot my load deep into her quim. Both crying out "Yes, Yes" at the tops of our voices we came and fell onto the bed exhausted.

After a while she went down on me and sucked my dick dry from the last remnants of our earlier screw as my erection quickly resumed. Pausing only briefly whilst she straddled me she ordered me to "Just lay back and let me do the work." Only too happy to oblige I settled back into heaven as she sank herself slowly down onto my dick, gasping out loud as she did so. I reached up and played with her stiff nipples as she rode me smoothly but she turned round to face the other way after a while so they became out of reach. Instead I fondled her buttocks, as they bounced up and down on my lap and then stuck my mille finger into her tight bumhole.

"Oh yes, just there" she panted as I jabbed it in and out as she continued to ride me. then grasping my wrist she removed it and looked round at me with a wicked grin on her face. She lifted up off me and my dick fell out and slapped against my stomach. She took hold of it again, inched forward and then placing it at the entrance to her backside very slowly sank down again. She squealed and I groaned as its width forced into her tight rear and she began to ride me again. She played with her pussy as I screwed her tightly accommodating backside and soon its tightness really took effect on my loins and I became ready to shoot again.

I warned her I was about to come and quickly dismounting she spun round and began to wank me off frantically. "Come over my face" she urged, waiting open mouthed by my dick for my spuff to arrive.

I had no choice in the matter as my come surged forth and string after string spat across her face. It hung from her hair, dripped down her eyelids, spattered her cheeks and hung from her chin, as well as plenty also finding its way into her waiting mouth. She was a picture of pure filth as she knelt there before me lapping up as much as she could of the stuff. By now I was completely shagged out and soon fell asleep again.

It was morning when I awoke as she came into the room with breakfast on a tray for us both. She was wearing a deep blue negligee now and looked as sexy as hell again. Despite last nights frolics I still had a morning glory to contend with and she could see it lurking beneath the single sheet under which I lay.

"We'll have to do something with that as soon as we've had breakfast" she teased. And sure enough we did, in the shower. I pulled her in there with her negligee still on and screwed her from behind as I lifted it up over her lush backside and let the steaming water rain down over us as we came together again. I left after breakfast looking forward to the return treat she had promised me if I went round that night as well. It certainly beat taking her shopping anyways.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers