Horny Classroom

Story Info
She became attracted easily, but only in a physical way.
2k words
3.73
152.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea was thought to be a very prestigious girl. She was intelligent, quick, smart, yet also sexy, and borderline slutty. She had black hair and almost always wore a maroon tube top and jeans. Anybody with an eye could see she didn't wear a bra, and she liked that. There was a sort of line that nobody dared cross; they were in a university, after all. She flirted with almost every guy in her biology class, and she'd been asked out several times; but after her recent breakup, she had decided not to date anyone for now. She wanted to try the single life for awhile.

It turned out that she wasn't quite enjoying the single life. Whereas before she'd receive a good cock in her pussy every now and then, now she had nothing at all. She became attracted easily, but only in a physical way. Mentally she found herself unprepared.

It turned out that one day Andrea found herself in science class as her teacher, Mr. Jenkins, made roll call. At the end of it, he exclaimed, "Alright, class, this is interesting. Almost a phenomenon: there is only one female in our class. How about that?"

"I guess that makes me lucky," Andrea said, smiling.

She even liked Mr. Jenkins. A little short, bald, muscular, and probably in his early thirties. But she was only twenty.

She knew this desperation would come over her from time to time, so she tried from the beginning to keep herself distanced, but it only made her hornier. By the time her biology teacher was giving his "only-female" announcement to the class, she felt like she would take any guy, drag him to a utility room, and fuck him until she fainted.

Oh, but her thoughts drifted. Maybe it was the nature of the class. One of those classic, ironic, cliché events: dreaming of dirty sex in a biology classroom. Yet here she was. She didn't take notes. She usually crossed her hands and listened, drifting into different dreams and imaginations. Today she only had one hand on the table, while the other, almost subconsciously, moved under the table. She knew it was strange, but she kept wanting, desiring, dying to rub her pussy.

"Ms. Bersteu," Mr. Jenkins said. "Are you alright? You were making moaning sounds."

Andrea awoke from her dream. She had moaned. Almost painfully. "Sorry, sir," she replied.

"Nothing bad, I hope," said Steve, a nearby student who looked kind of cute. Hell, at this rate she thought pretty much everyone in the class was cute.

"No no," she said. "I get pains once in awhile."

"Well we have been talking about cravings and pains," Mr. Jenkins noted. "I suppose we could all get them."

"I guess," she said. "Not like this," she mumbled under her breath.

"I'm sure we do. Understand, Ms. Bersteu, we're all friends here. Everything said here is confidential."

"No it isn't," she said.

"Well this time is an exception, right class?"

The entire class nodded. There was some strange sense in the air. Had her moaning and rubbing been so evident that everyone noticed? All ... (she counted) ... thirty-four students?

"You did make an obstacle of yourself today, Ms. Bersteu," said Steve with a wink.

"Sorry, professor," Andrea said, blushing with embarrassment.

"Nothing wrong, Andrea. Maybe you could just lead us into what's bothering you."

"That's okay," said Andrea.

"I know it is," said Derek Jenkins. "Maybe this has something to do with it." And the teacher grabbed her large breast beneath her tube top and began to squeeze it. Andrea breathed in a big sigh. "See, these are the most tender parts," Derek explained. "Well, they're not. But when you're clothed they are."

Andrea kept breathing, her tits growing larger. "Please move up to the front row," Derek said. "And lock the doors."

There was a click and the thirty-four students, not including Andrea and Derek, came to the front, watching Derek squeezing Andrea's tits.

"Untie her tube top. Let's see these ...tits. They look ready to explode." Derek grabbed her other tit as Steve untied the tube top and let it down, exposing her large but natural tits. Andrea's hand suddenly fell back onto the jeans over her pussy. "Stand up, Andrea. Let's see the rest of you." And quickly, Andrea undressed, not sure of what had come over her.

"Come, everybody. Let me show you something. See if I do this," he reached his hand onto her pussy and pushed two fingers into it. Andrea moaned and grabbed onto both Derek's and Steve's arms. "Now let's get started with this slut."

Everybody got undressed quickly as Andrea suddenly realized what happened. "What am I doing?" she said out loud.

"What you want most," replied Derek.

With that, her classmate Jake grabbed her wrists down. She looked around to see the whole class naked. Derek spit on her face as she moaned. A sudden desire for this was wanted. She had gone far enough to be stripped naked and fondled ... why not get fucked a bit?

Alex, a tall man with a 9-inch dick shoved his cock into her throat as they all moved her into the middle of the room. This party didn't begin gradually, but immediately. Derek quickly grabbed Andrea's legs and threw her onto her back as Alex still continued to fuck her mouth. "Have at," said Derek. "Fuck her like a cheap whore. Use her slut holes, and fill them tight."

Derek shoved his cock into Andrea's pussy and began fucking fast. Andrea moaned, but Alex then shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. "Shut up, cockslut. Just suck and fuck."

"And tell us what you are when your mouth is free," added Greg. He then had an idea. Derek and Alex pulled out of Andrea as she began moaning. "Say it, bitch!" Greg spat, slapping her ass as she flipped onto her hands and knees.

"I'm such a dirty cuntslut and I want to suck all of your big cocks until I'm covered in your cum! Fuck me!"

Greg slid under Andrea while this happened. Alex then shoved his cock into Andrea's mouth as Greg began to fuck her pussy. Derek then spat into Andrea's asshole. The inevitable was coming. But she didn't protest. She was a slut, and she was giving into this. All of her studies ... wasted. She needed to be a slut. She needed to suck as many cocks and fuck as many dicks as she could find. She wanted to be found in history as the slut who fucked the most guys worldwide. Oh, she needed to have cocks in her until only the hardest fuck would satisfy her. She was a needy slut, now.

Two men slid under each side of her as she was being fucked in her two holes. Derek then plunged into her asshole with no remorse. She wanted to scream. She deserved to be pained like such a slut. She deserved it, after flirting with everyone and teasing everyone ... after showing that she had no bra and rubbing her pussy in class. She deserved what she got. Her boyfriend Mike never gave her such treatment.

"I'm cumming!" shouted Alex. He pulled out of her mouth and sprayed cum all over her forehead and hair.

Andrea screamed. "Oh YES! FUCK! YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN BOYFRIEND!"

"Dirty slut," said one of the classmates. "Let me in her."

And with that he stuffed is cock into her mouth and fucked her hard. Andrea had no control over any of it. She was there for one purpose: to fuck everyone. There was no ex or boyfriend. Who needed one? Fucking was enough. Just getting fucked by all these guys, pleasing them, being their attention.

Derek and Greg came both at once, and they switched with two other people. While doing this, they flipped her over. One man got under her while the other got on top, and they both shoved their cocks inside of her. Then another man got on top of her chest and placed his cock between her breasts and began sliding it up and down, fondling and playing with her breasts, placing them around his cock. Andrea's hands then found a cock on either side of her, and she began jerking them off. Soon enough, though, the people who owned those cocks grabbed her hand and used it like a cunt.

She felt spanks and she felt bites. The guy fucking her tits often scratched her. It made hardly any difference, though; anybody looking at her tits could tell that her boyfriend fucked her roughly ... but not as roughly as this.

"Oh fuck! TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!" she screamed around the cock in her mouth.

The man fucking her tits bit her nipples roughly, leaving marks around the already-scarred breasts. He then blew his load, covering her left tit in cum. He switched with another man who used the cum as lube and fucked her tits until he came on her right tit.

"Derek, I called some friends," said a student. Andrea could hardly hear. She was too busy feeling the cocks in all of her holes, hands, and tits. There were cocks everywhere.

"Good. Keep them coming. We need to treat this bitch right."

Within minutes the friends arrived, giving a secret knock so they could be let in, and then naked in seconds, ready to fuck this slut until she was brain damaged.

The cocks changed continually, filling her pussy and her ass, or else coming on her ankles, thighs, feet, hands, arms, shoulders, tits, stomach ... whatever the guys wanted. And she didn't care. The sticky cum was warm and made her feel even more slutty. She felt orgasms coming on her, and she tried to scream but only found a cock in her. Always there were six people fucking her. If a stranger were to look at them, it would look as if six people were using some sort of blob to fuck. It looked hardly human when the slut's characteristics were covered in cocks and cum.

At one point Derek urged them to take her to new heights. With this six fully engaged in fucking her, Derek had another student join the pussy-fucker and fit two cocks into her. A harsh scream was heard as the student's large cock entered, stretching her pussy. It hurt so much but she so wanted it to go on ... to keep stretching her until nothing more could please her than two cocks in every hole. If she had a boyfriend ... well, he'd try to fuck her, but he'd fail miserably. The only thing that could fuck her now were giant cocks, or at least multiple cocks. She was an initiated slut.

As soon as the seven cocks were fucking her in unison, a eighth cock entered her mouth. They stretched her jaw muscles wide to fit both their cocks. While her mouth was empty, she screamed, "OH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK ME FOREVER!" She kept saying this until the two cocks entered her at the same time, reaching down her throat so she couldn't breathe. They removed their cocks sometimes to let her catch a breath, and then kept fucking.

And then came the spit. Spit flew down on her, onto the cum all over her body. And soon enough everyone began to cum. Some people who were jacking off sprayed more cum on her face and hair. They filled her mouth with cum and made her swallow, and cum oozed from her pussy and ass. Her tits were lubed with it. When everyone stepped away, Andrea's fuck was evident. Her ass and pussy were far stretched. Cum and piss began to ooze out, and cum covered her all over. She lay there, breathless, saying in a low breath, "Such a slut. Such a dirty slut."

Cameras around the class snapped, taking pictures of this cum-covered slut. And people began to clothe again.