Horny Dylan and his Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Dylan and his experiences growing up around older men.
1.9k words
4.19
67.2k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tysler
tysler
38 Followers

Dylan growing up as a horny teenager

Like any normal kid, I grew up in a family of four, my parents and younger sister. However things started to change after my adolescent years. I never noticed how my body changed until I was 18. My cock grew to about 7-8 inches and it had a wide girth of what you call a thick cock. I never knew I was that big as the only cock cock I ever saw was my dad's soft cock while changing.

I am always horny - meaning that I cum about 3-4 times a day. The first time when I came was in the middle of the night. I woke up thinking I peed my pants but realised it was slightly sticky and had a strange smell. Usually when I cum, the first 2-3 shots would squirt out far before I continue to shoot for another 5 streams of cum. It is a big load and often I would jerk off in the bathroom or on my cum rag in bed.

When I get semi hard or balls start to swell up, it is time to jerk off before I get sexually frustrated. I always have to take a 'dump' to unload my cum. That meant jerking off in public washrooms, before my PT training, when I reach home after school, before I sleep or even once after dinner at my Aunt's place. My cock definitely has a life of its own.

*********************

One night I came home late from a party. Wanted to get a quick shower before sleep and I caught my dad in the bathroom jerking off. I went into the bathroom only to realise my dad was in the shower. Feeling embarrassed, I quickly exited hoping my dad didn't hear me. To my surprise, I heard my dad was moaning softly.

Peeping from the corner of the door, I saw my dad jerking off. It was the first time seeing my dad's erect cock. From the silhouette, I could make out the outline of his cock in his hand. It was thick and protruded out the way my cock looked like. I was worried dad would have caught me spying but he was almost reaching his climax. My heart was pounding quickly as I hear my dad moaned softly one more time, and squirts of cum hit the bathroom walls.

It was an erotic scene which caused my cock to harden painfully in my pants. By the time I returned to my room, a large wet spot had already formed on my pants. I couldn't hold back my horniness while thinking about how dad stroked his large cock. The moment I unzipped and pulled down my pants, shots fired out of my hard cock uncontrollably. I continued to cum all over my bedroom floor by furiously stroking my throbbing cock.

****************

For the rest of the week, I felt really horny and had to cum almost 5 times a day. I was cumming directly inside my tight briefs and my cock was semi hard for the whole day. It was very challenging to walk without stimulating my cock. I used the tightness of my briefs to hold my boners down however also resulted in more rubbing of my cock against my body. I had so much precum my underwear was soaking wet. I always kept a spare pair of undies in my backpack just in case.

One occasion during class hours, my balls and cock swelled up when Mr. Bulman was conducting History classes. I like calling him Mr Bull balls because his bulge is naturally large. Whenever he walks or turns to face the class, a gush of lust ran over me as I observed how his cock and balls swing from side to side.

Seeing everyone's bored or dozing off during Mr. Bulman's class, my semi hard cock took the opportunity to take control of me. I slid my cock out of my precum soaked underwear and pulled it out of my pants below my desk. With just a few strokes I milked my cock and squirt onto the floor between my legs. I pretended everything was normal and left my sticky mess for someone else to discover. ;)

**********

I loved swimming classes as I get to walk around in my trunks. Getting to observe the bulges of others was thrilling. I like diving under the water surface to look at cock bulges. Occasionally I would spot large bulges with a semi hard cock. I would swim closer to them to get a better peek. I got caught once by a man in his 40s as I brushed my hand across his bulge.

He turned red in embarrassment as he gradually became harder. He reprimanded me, "Hey kid, I know you did that on purpose." I got scared and told him I was only being playful. He threatened to report me and demanded that I gave him money. I begged him not to but he refused. I told him I didnt have much cash but he wouldn't leave my sight until I paid up.

He was serious about it and followed me into the locker room to get my belongings. I was angry thinking about about how bad this incident turned out. But I calmed down and decided to play along. So I removed my trunks in front of him to reveal my semi hard cock. He didn't react to it but waited for me outside the shower.

I took my time slowly in the shower stroking my cock to its full 8 inches as I watched and fantasised about the man's hard bulge at the pool. "Hey kid, why are you taking so long?", the man was annoyed and opened my shower curtain to ask. At that moment, I gave him a show, rubbing and erupting cum from my cock splashing all over the bathroom walls and curtain. The man stood there in shock and watched me squeeze out the last drops of my cum.

When I came out wrapped in my towel, he was at the far end dressing up. "Hey you still want my money?", I asked the man while he was kneeling down in front of his locker as well as my crotch just inches away from his face. "Forget about it.", he replied as he started turning red again. I bumped into this man at the pool several times on later occasions and it seems that he always turn red when he noticed me. I guessed the sight of my large cock and me shooting my load for him frightened him a little. But why does his bulge in his trunks grow larger as well if he wasn't thinking about me? ;)

*********

It is weird how my cock seemed to be hard most of the time or semi hard and I never gotten blue balls from cumming so much. It could be a condition and I wasn't sure if it was serious. One day after dinner I decided to ask my dad after drinking a few beers together.

"Dad, I think there's something wrong with me. With my dick.", I told my dad in a joking manner hoping not to sound too serious.

"Hey Dylan, I know what you're talking about. Are you like very horny- ", my dad gave me that concerned look which I did NOT want to see.

"Yeah... Need to jerk off a lot...", I realised I did want to have this erotic conversation with my dad but as we're chatting, my juices started flowing and precum leaked out furiously. My cock betraying me.

"Dylan, I know. It's the same with me, worst when I was your age. It is hard all the time with a life of his own."

"Yea dad exactly! I was starting to think something was wrong!", I felt a sudden rush of relief hearing the same from my dad.

"Yea I know you were watching me jerk off in the shower, but I couldn't stop as I was so close to cumming. Hope you didn't think less of me, Dylan."

"Dad I'm cool, I feel better now knowing this."

"Yea I will remember to lock the bathroom door next time, Dylan. But for now I guess it is time to unload again.", Dad beckoned to me the direction of the bathroom as he saw my hard cock head slipping out from the side of my shorts.

I pulled down my shorts in the bathroom in front of dad and my cock sprung out in front of him. The precum continued to leak out and I got hornier and started to moan. Dad finally took out his 8 inch thick cock trapped in his underwear and started to stroke it as well. I was so glad to see his big cock up close for the first time. He was leaking so much precum as he continued jerked his thick cock.

Dad placed one arm over my shoulder for support as we stroked at our thick cocks rapidly. I motioned my Dad to sit down on the toilet. As I focused my fingers on the tip of my cock, cum dribbled out and began to squirt and splash all over my dad's chest, covering him with my musky seed. My dad was in a daze now as I slapped my cum soaked cock on his lips. He was reaching his orgasm when I finally sat on his lap. I pulled his hand away and took over the stroking of our cocks together. Dad let out a long and loud grunt as he shot rope after rope of cum between our bodies and arched his head back in ecstasy. He grabbed tightly onto my butt cheeks as the last of his cum flowed between our cocks.

Dad slowly released his grip on my butt cheeks and relaxed. I was gently stroking my cock and stood up from his thighs. "Dad, I'm not done yet.", I stuffed my cock into Dad's mouth before he could speak. Dad's eyes grew big and he used all his strength left to push my hips away. But it was in vain as he was drained after shooting a big load. I thrust my cock deep into his throat as I pinned his strong arms down. His shouting was muffled and the vibrations of his vocal cord only made my cock even harder. As soon as I became fully hard, my cock started to squirt again and filled up my dad's mouth as he tried not to swallow my cum.

He shook his head while my cum flowed out of his mouth. "No!", my Dad shouted out at his first breath. But he was drowned in our lust and it was too late. I directed his cum-lubed cock head at the entrance of my hole and started sitting down on him. Moving my butt up and down in a slow rhythm made my Dad's cock to harden more. Dad was once again at the point of no return as I squeezed my sphincter and got him to release his second load.

Dad stared at me with a guilty face and breathing heavily but was too drunk to fight such intense emotions he had not felt for quite some time. I smiled at him weakly while the both of us remained drunk on our seed and lust together.

*****END*****

(Sequel to be planned...)

tysler
tysler
38 Followers