Horny Dylan and his Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
More family secrets unravel as Dylan seeks out older men.
2.2k words
4.49
48.9k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tysler
tysler
37 Followers

*** All characters are 21 years of age and older ***

*****

"Previously, Dylan shared his first encounter and experiences with other men including his Dad. Things seem to get more exciting for Dylan and his Dad as more family secrets unravel..."

Dylan's dad laid on his bed panting after having sex with his wife twice in a row. "Andrew, where did all that lust come from? Oh my lately you've been fucking me so much I feel sore inside... not in a bad way..." Dylan's mom confessed.

"Yeah. Maybe I've been working out and hormones kicking in again..." Andrew came up with an excuse.

"Back in those days when we were still dating... Maybe you need some... other form of release? Andrew I still remember you 'experimenting'..." Dylan's mom hinted.

"Errr... hey Pam that was a long time ago... I'm loyal to you so far as I can remember..." Andrew looked away as his voice trailed off.

"Yes I know you love me, An. But being bisexual is not a crime. You're not exactly cheating if it was with another man." Pamela joked.

"Well. Don't complain if you ever caught me. I'll remember what you said." Andrew said.

"Just so you know I'm supportive ok. You know what I mean" Pamela smiled.

Little did Pamela knew, Andrew had been horny and lusting after his own son, Dylan, and not any other men. After getting caught jerking off and later fooled around with Dylan, Andrew was once again sexually awakened from those feelings he had suppressed for the past two decades. The craving for another man's cock and how to pleasure him. Yet if his wife found out their relationship, he could risk his marriage and role as a good father. He had to stop this. But it would not be easy to resist his well hung son.

****

I have grown restless, and my cock remains semi hard in a perpetual state. I yearn for Dad's touch and his thick cock. Even though Dad said that we should not jerk off together, it had not stopped me from thinking about him during my classes.

I have to wear tighter briefs to keep my semi hard cock in place instead of my usual boxer briefs, even if it means more rubbing of my cock head with the soft cotton material. That would meant constant visits the washroom, to wipe off my precum soaking in my briefs due to the friction so that no wet spot would form on my pants. Other than that, this solution is much better than popping huge boners as I walk around the campus.

The level 5 washroom is usually vacant. That is where I usually take my cock out for a quick stroke and release. I would sometimes jerk off at the urinals, and hide my hard cock if someone enters. The thought of exposing myself made me really excited. It happened this afternoon that someone entered the washroom while I was jerking off at the urinals. It could have been any other student that walked in, but it was Mr. Bulman, my teacher with a huge bulge I loved staring at during his class. He looked like he needed to pee urgently. I hid my hard cock from Mr. Bulman's view and pretended to pee while he stood beside me.

Mr. Bulman did not pay attention to my presence and quickly unzipped his pants to pee. He took out the most amazing cock and huge balls, exactly the way I observed from the shape of his bulge during classes. He stood there unreserved with his eyes closed, sending a large stream of piss hitting loudly onto the urinal walls. His cock slowly enlarged, as he continued to enjoy the sensation of his hot piss gushing out from his large piss hole. While I stood beside him, my eyes were fixated on his enlarging cock, growing thicker and bigger.

I pressed my hard cock painfully downwards, but the resistance was futile as the slightest sensation sent me over the edge. I gave my thick cock a gentle stroke and cum started dribbling and later shot out uncontrollably as I looked over at Mr. Bulman's cock. My face flushed red as I resisted pumping out more cum and tried not make a sound. Mr. Bulman squeezed his cock twice, before stuffing his semi hard cock into his pants. Seeing the distinct bulge of his cock made me feel light headed. But for Mr. Bulman, his swinging bulge that hit the sides of his thighs was nothing new to him as he exited the washroom. Once he turned his back to leave, I started stroking my cock openly by facing the entrance of the washroom. I arched my head back and let out a long deep moan as clenched my sphincter tightly and shot out streams of cum onto the washroom floor in my second orgasm. My cock remained semi hard for the rest of that day as well as the rest of that week.

****

I have been hearing Dad having sex with my mom more frequently at night. Dad moans loudly when he is close to cumming and that made me feel extremely hirny It was so hot when he fucked me a few weeks ago. I continued to spy on my Dad and was very eager to catch him naked again. In the morning, Dad would walk to the common bathroom in his underwear. From my room, I could see his semi hard cock bulging in his briefs. He does not close the door fully but only halfway before he takes a long piss. That is my only chance to take a peek at his cock. I had to sneak across the hallway from my room to the bathroom door. I would jerk off quietly outside the bathroom door while my Dad peed. On a lucky day, I would watch Dad stroking his morning wood before he started pissing. Spying on my Dad always leave me dripping my precum on the hallway. I crave for more encounters with my Dad as the days passed.

One week ago, Mom was unwell and I did not hear them having sex at night for a couple of days. Dad would then lock the bathroom door in the morning to take a 'long piss'. Clearly he was jerking off as I could hear his loud heavy breathing when he was about to cum. I could tell that Dad was getting restless and hornier each day he goes without sex. This could be my opportunity. During breakfast, I sat beside my Dad and spread my legs to reveal my semi hard bulge between my legs. My bulge caught my Dad's attention and he gave me a weird look. Mom was busy at the kitchen sink and Dad turned to speak to me now that the coast is clear.

"So... bathroom's tap may need some fixing.. Dylan can you come with me to the bathroom after breakfast?" Dad shifted his weight on his seat nervously.

"Dad, erm.. are you trying to ask me to-" that was when I noticed Dad's hard cock peeking out from the side of his shorts. My eyes grew wider and swallowed hard taken by surprise what I saw.

"Yes Dylan, you will help me later. Please." Dad turned slightly red as he realised his cock head was exposed and quickly adjusted his shorts down to hide his hard cock.

"Dad let me help you now" I reached my hand toward his thigh and grabbed his cock in my hands. Dad tried stopping me but I continued rubbing his shiny knob where precum has started leaking. I pulled his shorts further back to reveal his entire mast under the table. Dad start to pant heavily and had stifle his moans. He looked over to the kitchen, checking whether mom was walking over. I stroked his cock slowly from the tip of his head and all the way down. Every stroke has caused more precum to leak out and drip down his legs.

"Dylan, please not here" Dad was begging me to stop. I could tell that he was trying hard to resist cumming all over at the table. Suddenly he stood up, and tried to brush my hand away. I pressed down on his shoulders and said, "Dad it's ok. Mom's not looking. Shoot your load now." It was not a suggestion but an order that I gave to my Dad. He looked guilty yet lust has taken over him. He looked intensely in my eyes as he breathed heavily. The sound of my Dad's wet cock smacking on my hand was so loud I swear Mom could have heard it.

Within seconds, cum splashed all over my Dad's legs and shot onto the floor under the table. Dad was immobilized as the stared blankly at the table. The sight of my Dad cumming got me very excited and I felt my sphincter tightening. I slipped my cock from the side of my shorts hastily as cum dripped immediately onto the floor. My cock pulsed continuously as I gave it a few light strokes. I couldn't believe the amount of cum on the floor as it looked like a week's worth. As I slowly recovered from my intense orgasm, Dad rushed off to get the floor cleaned up. When he was almost done cleaning, mom came over to the table. "Hey Pam, sorry I spilled some milk..."

****

After breakfast, Dad was getting into the shower but I managed to stop him. "Hey Dad, let's talk." I pushed him into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. I wasted no time pulling his wife beater and shorts off. Pressing my lips on the tip of his cock, I started licking and sucking my Dad's thick cock. It tasted of cum from earlier and i took the entire length of my Dad's cock down my throat. Dad moaned loudly as cock returned to its full hardness. Dad was getting hornier as his lust for getting his cock sucked grew stronger.

I grabbed my Dad's butt cheeks as I exposed his butt hole to the air. Dad did little to resist when I circled my fingers on the edge of his butt hole. I stood up and placed my cock between my Dad's legs. "Dad, I wanna fuck you." Once again, it was not a question. I made Dad turn around and I rubbed my cock over his butt hole repeatedly. I became so hard when I finally pressed my cock into my Dad. I wrapped my arms around Dad for support as my legs began to shake. "Come on Dylan. Fuck me now." With the encouragement from my Dad, my cock slipped into his tight hole. "Arghhhh!" It was the first time I ever felt such pleasure. My eyes rolled toward the back of my head as I started to thrust my cock into my Dad deeply. Every thrust only made my cock harder and I was in complete ecstacy. I grabbed my Dad's thick cock in my hands and stroked it over and over.

Dad's hole started to tighten and he moved in sync with my rythmn and lifting his butt further to ram into my cock. Dad made loud grunts as continued to enjoy every single time my cock rammed into his hole. Without any clear warning, Dad's hole started pulsing and he sprayed his cum onto every object in front of him. I would not allow my Dad's hands to reach his cock as I continued to jerk off my Dad even after he came. He was squeezing so tightly on my cock that I have push my cock deeply into his ass so I wouldn't slip out. The pulsating hole massaged my cock without mercy and being unable to overcome the pleasure, I came inside my Dad's ass. It could feel my hot cum shoot out into my Dad. Dad whimpered and leaned back on my chest as the warmth from cum started sending sensations throughout his body.

I lost track of time and regained partial consciousness only moments later. I reluctantly pulled my cock out and some of my cum started to flow down my Dad's legs. My cock continued dripping cum and Dad used my cum as lube while he started stroking himself again. He grabbed my cock and jerked both of our cocks rapidly together. Dad pumped his thick cock and once more, he shot his load this time pointing his cock upwards onto our chests. He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me lustfully, lashing his tongue inside my mouth. "Cum now, Dylan." Dad pushed one of his fingers into my hole all of a sudden. I was caught by the sudden pleasure and squeezed my sphincter tightly. I whimpered as I released another load of cum between my Dad's fingers and cock. I arched my back and moaned loudly as my cum squirted on my Dad's chest, his cheek and all the way over his head. I almost collapsed to the ground but managed to finally steady myself up. My body was covered with my cum and Dad's mixed in a chaotic mess. I rest my head on my Dad's shoulders and closed my eyes to take a rest, hoping this moment could last a little longer.

To be continued...

tysler
tysler
37 Followers