Horny Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next orgasm caught me by surprise, as she called out, "Rebecca, fuck, you did it again!" Then twenty seconds later, "Ohhhh, god, again! I can't stop cumming! Ohhhhh!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Whether it was one ongoing orgasm or a chain of about 20 smaller ones, this lasted for about 10 minutes, as Mari's pussy shuddered and clenched around my cock. If I hadn't already come once, I wouldn't have lasted two minutes. I screamed, "I gotta cum, babe!"

"Fill... ungh... fill me... ohhhh fuck... fill me up, love!" she got out, as I exploded into her, trying to be as deep as I could, as if this were the night she was ovulating. When I was wiped out, I pulled out and rolled to Mari's side. She turned away from me and snuggled into a spoon, then sighed. "She withdrew from my body a moment ago, to go test the barriers that keep her here. Before she did, she admitted that she's falling for you, Joe. You might mean your love just for me, but she feels it, too."

I squeezed Mari tighter. "She already said the words, last night. Although I don't know if she was saying them then as part of pretending to be you. What are we going to do, if she decides she wants to stay, after all?"

"I will only stay if I cannot leave, Joseph," answered Rebecca's voice. "I do not belong here. I do not know what is next, but it calls to me to leave, has called me for eighty years, to my torment. My love for you, for both of you, is not possessive. It is born of gratitude and only seeks your happiness. As I hope you seek mine."

I said, "We want you to find what you need, Rebecca. Doing it through pleasure beats any seance I've ever heard about."

"Joseph actually tried one of those," Rebecca said, chuckling. "Right after he got control of the house from your grandfather. This charlatan mystic tried to pretend he could hear me, making up all kinds of outlandish fictions, while Joseph could hear me laughing at him the whole time."

I glanced over to the clock and saw it was 12:45. "We need to get to sleep, we still have jobs in the morning."

Rebecca asked, "Mari, may I stay inside you, to see whether I can fall asleep as well? I was never able to, with Joseph. I miss dreaming. I do not know if I still can, or if I can see yours."

Mari answered, "You may, but any nightmares, I blame on you." Mari turned her head to kiss me goodnight, then snuggled into me as I drew the covers over us.

~~~~~

When our alarm went off, Mari didn't remember any nightmares, but Rebecca was no longer inside her when we woke, and was not responding to Mari's attempts to call out to her.

We then heard Irene downstairs, getting started on our breakfast. We took quick showers, dressed for work and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, you two," Irene called out, transferring two omelets to plates that already had hash browns and toast on them. "Any ghost sightings, after I left?"

Mari and I looked at each other, then Mari said, "Ummm. Sort of. Rebecca's definitely real. It turns out she can only be sensed by members of her biological family, which is why her son could hear her, but the rest of the Darby family couldn't."

Irene didn't blink. "Joseph said it was something like that. So, how could you two hear her?"

Mari said, "Just me. It turns out my maiden name should really be Stanbridge, not Stone. My great-grandmother conceived my grandpa during an affair with Rebecca's brother. To make it even stranger, Rebecca can possess the females in her family, while the link with males doesn't extend that far. She, umm, did so Saturday night, right before Joe and I were going to have sex, and impersonated me during the act."

"You fucked a ghost." Irene said to me, calmly.

"I had sex with my wife's body, while it was being possessed by a ghost who blacked Mari out in the process, yes."

"And you're still here in this house?" Irene asked.

"Once Joseph realized what was really happening last night, we came to an understanding with Rebecca," Mari answered. "Lovemaking appears to make her stronger, and I've agreed to share my senses with her, so long as I stay in control, in the hope that she can break free of this house on Halloween. If that doesn't work, we'll reevaluate then."

"So you both experience sex with Joe?" Irene asked.

Mari grinned. "It, ummm, produces an interesting feedback effect, let's say. Alone, Joe gave her five orgasms Saturday night, her first in 80 years. Together, we orgasmed non-stop for about 10 minutes, stopped only when Joe orgasmed himself. I don't know how long it could have gone, otherwise. Although it's another week until Halloween. However, she seems to be avoiding me this morning."

Rebecca's lower voice coming from Mari's mouth startled Irene. "I was the one with the nightmare, Mari. I needed to retreat to my picture frame and close off my senses for a while, to recover. I did not expect you to be so revealing with Irene so quickly. Irene, I owe you more thanks than you have time to hear for how much you helped my Joseph over the past years, and I finally get to tell you. So many people wanted nothing to do with him and that was because he could hear me. You never scoffed and that meant the world to him."

Irene clasped Mari/Rebecca's hand. "I knew he wasn't crazy. Don't ask me how I knew, but I did. He needed someone's help, and I was willing to give mine. He paid really well, too."

"If this breakfast is any indication, you earn every penny," I said, taking another bite of omelet.

Rebecca let Mari eat hers, and she agreed. We needed to head off to work right after finishing, so we bade Irene goodbye. We didn't have any deliveries scheduled, so we let her have an extended break when she would normally have prepared lunch, with pay, with her returning around 4 to prepare our dinner. Rebecca simply asked us to leave NPR playing on the radio.

The whole day, I kept replaying the events of the weekend, feeling a bit sad knowing that Rebecca was in the house with nobody to talk to her. I could understand my uncle turning into a recluse better. Without him, Rebecca would have been lonely. I prayed that she would succeed in escaping.

When we got home, we had Irene walk us through Uncle Joseph's online shopping lists, and we re-established those orders that made sense to us. The household account which paid for everything had been transferred to us in the probate process, and Irene remained a signatory. She had to make a shopping run for us the next day for perishables that couldn't be ordered online. We bid her goodnight after our dinner table was set.

Rebecca waited until we were done eating before she popped into Mari's body and asked how our days had gone. We both expressed our thoughts about her being alone. "Do not worry for me, children. I learned how to survive not having anyone to talk to when my Joseph was in college. The house wasn't empty in those days, anyway. Keeping the radio on gives me something to listen to, so I feel like a part of society." She paused before asking, "Can we go to bed now?"

"Not until you tell me what your nightmare was about last night," Mari replied.

Rebecca was silent for 30 seconds, before she answered, "I failed to break free on Halloween and the two of you left and sold the house. The next owner tore it down, and I was destroyed with it. About the only thing a ghost has to fear is dissipation. The dream confirmed those fears. I should have expected it."

"We wouldn't do that to you!" Mari exclaimed. "Even if you're dead already, it would feel like murder to let this house be destroyed while you're bound to it."

Rebecca's voice quavered. "You said you were not sure what you would do if I did not escape."

A tear rolled down Mari's cheek, but I couldn't tell whether it was from her emotions or Rebecca's. Mari said, "That's a question of whether to let you continue participating in our love life, Aunt Rebecca. Not of abandoning you altogether."

I said, "There was no guide book for owners of a haunted house, either, Rebecca. We all have to find a way to make this work, for all of us. If last night was any indication, you bring something extraordinary to a love life that was already pretty great."

Rebecca said, "Why else do you think I could not resist taking Mari's place, Joseph? I could sense how much you love her from the first moment you were here and wanted to experience that for myself."

"Just ask, auntie," Mari said.

Rebecca responded, "So, I will ask again. Can we go to bed now?"

~~~~~

That's basically how the week before Halloween went. We'd go to work, miss being around each other, come home for dinner, then were in bed, making love before 9. Rebecca said she felt stronger every day, and was confident she could succeed on Halloween.

We got to the weekend, and hardly even left the bedroom, except for sustenance, either day. As we got closer to both Mari's ovulation and Halloween, our hopes were high.

Mari and I both left work early on Halloween. We both used Mari's ovulation as an excuse, telling everyone we planned our tricks and treats to be in the bedroom.

Irene ate with us and wished Rebecca good luck, saying a presumptive goodbye to her before leaving. We were in bed minutes later.

Rebecca said, "I think I need to be in control tonight, to maximize the energy I receive. Is that acceptable, Mari?"

Mari thought for a few seconds, then said, "So long as I'm aware and feeling the same things, I'll let you do that. Do you want to try deep throating Joe to get started? You'll be able to hear me coach you through it in my head, even though my mouth is blocked."

Rebecca's inexperience in this area showed. Her instinct was to gag, but eventually she relaxed enough to let me slide past Mari's back teeth, into the back of her throat. She did not get the hang of letting me past the epiglottis into the esophagus, though.

Still I could tell she was enthusiastic in the effort and her moans around me added to my pleasure. I knew if I didn't stop her, I would cum. Tonight's sperm was for fertilization, though, so I pulled out, lifted her up and directed her to lie back on the bed.

I spent three minutes on licking her pussy, bringing the first orgasm of the night. I could swear that her screams were a mix of both her voice and Mari's. I sure wasn't stopping to ask.

As I pulled away from Mari's snatch, Rebecca turned Mari around, and got on hands and knees. Looking back at me, she whispered, "Take me this way, Joseph. For tonight at least, make me your bitch?"

Mari didn't particularly like that position because she couldn't look in my eyes, so I knew this was coming from Rebecca's desires. I knelt behind them, rubbed my cock across the labia and clit several times, before slowly pushing my way inside, trying to stave off my first ejaculation of the night as long as I could.

Rebecca was thrusting back at me, trying to increase our pace. I grabbed hold of her hips to gain some control, growling in her ear, "You want to be my bitch, I decide how fast we fuck." I settled into a moderate pace, driving deep and pulling half way back. I still only managed to last five minutes, before I sent several jets of my baby makers deep inside, just as she came around me. I kept thrusting and managed to keep my erection.

"Now we see how many times the two of you can cum in a row," I said. "Start rubbing your clit."

Rebecca dropped Mari's upper body to the bed, shoving both hands between her legs, one hand rubbing on her clit, the other stroking my cock and balls as they went in and out. She started cumming a minute later, as I started to really pound into her, confident that I wasn't going to cum again soon.

"God, Joe, you feel so good in me, in us!" Mari cried.

This had continued for nearly half an hour, when I felt Rebecca tense up beneath me. She muttered, "Inward, not outward. Why did I not see it?" Softly, she said, "Mari, you will have a girl. Name her Rebecca?"

Instantly, Mari was back in control. "Rebecca?" she called out, getting no answer. "Stop for a moment, Joe. She's gone. She's right, though, she didn't go outward. Through her senses, I watched my egg get fertilized by your sperm. She got pulled into it, Joe. I think her spirit is going to be our daughter's soul. She's been reincarnated." Mari pulled away from me, turned onto her back, then pulled me on top of her, but not back inside.

"She might have been able to possess her anyway," I said. "I guess reincarnation is as good a result as what she expected. Whether it would have still happened on any night other than Halloween, we'll never know."

Mari sighed. "I guess not. I miss her already, you know?"

"Me, too," I replied. "We didn't really get to say goodbye, it was so quick. I expected her to try and escape right at midnight, so I thought we'd have time then. Although, she's not really gone, if she's now our daughter. She better not grow up with Rebecca's memories, though. In any case, we're really in for it when she hits puberty if she's the horny ghost reborn."

Mari laughed. "I can handle a horny teenager. I got you to stay a virgin until 22, after all."

"That you did."

Mari kissed me and said, "I love you, Joe Darby. We're going to be parents in nine months. Right now, I want you to fuck me senseless. I feel like there are a bunch more orgasms waiting to be unleashed. Then we can talk about whether we want to try a threesome with a real person. Maybe my friend Abby?"

I wished I could thank Rebecca for changing our lives, as I slipped back into Mari.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

This is my entry into the 2017 Literotica Halloween Story Contest. I hope you liked my take on a ghostly threesome.

M.R. Leenysman