Horny Hairy Hunk

Story Info
Young hairy hunk gets me horny at the local gay nude gym.
1.4k words
3.99
31.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamWoods256
CamWoods256
13 Followers

I loved weekends. Normally, my daily packed schedule wouldn't even spare me the time to go to the local gay nudist gym where I had enrolled, as I was a high school major, so I could only afford the time during weekends. I loved being nude in front of other nude guys, so the gym was the perfect place for me.

It was just another Saturday morning and I went to the gym.

I soon stripped down and went to enjoy a bit of sun and fun. I am a nudist and I've got a really polished and hot body with a big smooth ass and juicy cock and balls and I loved showing of my pucker. I'd got many gay male friends there too and we all worked out nude and hand awesome fun gossiping, drinking and killing time in general. It was a kind of sanctuary for me, you could say.

After having worked out on the tread mill and done some real cool squats and pushups (which had earned me lots of whistles due to my hottie ass), I was sitting on a resting bench trying to catch my breath. I was wearing a jockstrap which had a hole cut in it to let mu hot smooth nuts dangle, because I loved teasing the guys by showing them a part of my junk while hiding the rest inside.

I picked up one of the local gay mags and started flipping through the pages. There pics of some really sexy guys showing of their smooth buff bodies, and as I ogled at the images, my cock inside my tight undie started becoming hot. I was so engrossed in reading that I didn't notice when someone else entered the roo.

I glanced up and saw one of the most attractive men I have ever seen enter. In his late twenties; he was about 6′ 4″, 200 lbs. He had chestnut-ish hair down to his ears, a styled short beard with a tiny bit of red in it, and wire rim glasses (God, it made him super sexy). He did not have much chest hair, only wavy but had nice furry armpits, a full bush and hairy legs and ass. He was somewhat muscular and solid build with wide shoulders and a narrow waist. He was highly qualified in the dick department with about 6 inches of thick uncut cock with just a hint of cock head showing through his ample foreskin. His balls were nice and big and his man flesh sort of sat over them, which pushed his cock out and up.

Just watching him there my package started becoming hot.

He went on to the treadmill started running on it. He had a strong broad back which curve down to his big ass which had rock hard butt cheeks covered by sexy wavy hair which began at the crack and ran across the contours of the two chocolaty bubbles, which were the size of watermelons cut in half.

As he ran, his juicy edible cock flopped from one leg to the other in sync with his fat nuts, slapping his groin, and making me super horny. I reached down between my legs, and started stroking my hard on.

After some time, he got off the tread mill and started approaching the resting seats. He noticed me and smiled, and sat down beside me to shoot the shit.

He had a deep, sexy, manly voice and a great style of speaking. I introduced myself and got to know that his name was Brandon and he was at a nude gay gym for the first time. I asked him how he liked it, he said it was great. He was sitting with his thighs parted, and his thick met was resting sexily on his left furry leg with his fat nuts hanging low

I was plenty distracted with that meaty thick cock of his within a foot of my mouth as I sat. As we were talking, I noticed that his cock was a bit longer and thicker and more of his cock head started to show as his foreskin retracted a bit. I was dying to feel it thick man warmth inside my wet drooling mouth

We continued to chat for a while and then he got up to get some drinks. I guessed that he was leaving, but then he came back with two glasses of cola and resumed chatting with me again with his cock a foot from my face.

You could have boxed me up and send me to Mars when he told me that he thought I was a super cute guy. He said he had an attraction towards cute teen guys. He asked me what I enjoyed doing so I told him that I really enjoy sucking off a hot man like him and washing his cum load down with some piss. He told me he would be happy to accommodate me, I told him I would enjoy that and asked him when. He said, "How about right here, right now?"

I noticed that his cock was sticking straight out at a full 8.5 inches with the foreskin just covering a small part of his cock head, a shining pink knob asking to be sucked. He said he did not have a lot of time right now but thought that he could make it happen in short order. He leaned in a bit closer to me still holding the two glasses of cola and I swallowed that uncut cock of his right to the balls. I have always been proud of my deep throating ability and apparently he was happy with it as well. He had a fresh, clean smell and taste like he had just showered, and his curly, masculine pubic hair right in front of my face made me shoot precum in my own undies. I had him moaning with pleasure in no time, and he was stroking my head and shoulders with is smooth palms. I reached up and stoked his sexy furry chest, letting my fingers linger at the big pink nipples hidden inside, wanting to be finger fucked.

I continued to suck him for a couple of minutes. He was pouring out the most delicious precum which turned me on even more. I stroked his hairy ass and then, parting his hairy ass cheeks I stuck my middle finger up his sexy man hole and gave him the best rim job, making him cry out loud ad my horny finger plunged up and down his sensitive asshole. After about 3 minutes, he said, "Sorry that this had to be a quickie but here is some cum for you." His cock got rock hard, his balls hugged the base tightly, and he shot out some more precum and then unloaded a nice load of sweet-tasting cum directly down my throat in about 5 or 6 blasts. More wads of hot thick man cream filled my mouth and dribbled down my lips. I could feel the underside of his piss tube pulsing as he unloaded. He did not particularly make any noise as he came - just filled my mouth full of cum as he held the two glasses of cola. I greedily swallowed it all down.

As soon as he finished coming, he said, "I think I have some piss to wash it down with." It did not take but about 10 seconds and he was flushing out his pipes with a nice, tasty load of piss. I figured since it was early morning, it would be strong tasting, but it was had a nice neutral flavor. Fortunately, I can drink a large quantity of piss and he pissed for 30 seconds or so.

I felt those familiar last few squirts and felt him making sure that I got it all. He told me that no one had ever drank his piss down like that and how much he liked my warm mouth on his pissing cock. He then stepped back and his cock came out of my mouth with an audible popping sound. He also told me I looked super sexy with his hot load trickling down my chin.

We hugged and then he said he had to go. But we exchanged phone numbers, and he said he'd meet me next Saturday again wherein he'd let his horny thick cock explore my ass chute. He kissed me with a lot of tongue and drool, and we said our goodbyes.

THE END.

CamWoods256
CamWoods256
13 Followers