Horny Head Cheerleader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

He handed me a drink and I sipped on it slowly.

"Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me Anthony?" I teased batting my eye lashes.

"Something like that," he smirked.

"Do you like my dress?" I leaned over pushing my breasts together so they nearly popped out of the dress.

"Very much," Anthony licked his lips. My head started to swim a little, but I gave him a seductive smile. These drinks must have really been loaded.

"It's a shame you won't be in it for much longer."

"Oh is that so?" I smirked sipping more of my drink.

"It is," he said tilting the cup so I had to chug my drink in order for it not to spill all over me.

"What the hell?" I frowned as my vision grew a little hazy and I felt unreasonably sleepy.

"We have something very special planned for you tonight Katarina," he chuckled as I slipped into blackness.

When I awoke I tried to stand, but found I couldn't. My mind was still groggy so it took me a bit to understand why. My legs were chained to a cement block along with my hands, I was bent over with my breasts scraping roughly against the cement as I tried to break free. I winced as I felt pain in my ass and pussy, even my throat felt a little soar.

"You aren't going to be able to get out of that," a male voice chuckled. It was different from Anthony's.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I soar?" I sobbed.

I heard movement behind me and suddenly he was there in front of me. This man was beautiful. His hair was jet black, he had nicely tanned skin, bright piercing blue eyes, full lips pulled into a smirk, and a strong angular jaw.

"My name is Blake and you are in my home... and I think you can guess why you're so soar," he chuckled. "If you can't don't worry I took video."

He put a tablet in front of my face and started scrolling through images.

"You see the other night my men broke into your house only to discover you in a tiny little nightie," he laughed showing me pictures of myself passed out. My breasts were on fall display and my legs were spread and wet with my own cum. "They followed you for a couple of days and we were surprised to see what a slut you actually were... you look fairly innocent," he pressed play on a video of Ben and I fucking. There were even photos of me covered in cum standing in my doorway. Then he moved on to pictures and videos I didn't recognize.

There I was naked tied down to the cement block like I was now while three men violated every hole. One man lay beneath me pounding my pussy, another fucking my ass from behind, while another fucked my face. There were at least ten or twelve men standing around them stroking their cocks. They all took turns with me as I lay there unconscious and they all came inside me.

I must be really fucked in the head because watching them all fuck me made me wet.

The final photo he showed me, I was covered in cum. I wish I'd been awake to experience it. My hair was wet and I didn't feel any cum inside me so I had a feeling Blake washed me before rechaining me up.

"Does this turn you on Katarina?" Blake chuckled.

When I didn't respond he slapped my face hard.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"You are a naughty little slut," he smirked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to be fucked?" he said trailing his fingers up and down my body. I shivered and my pussy dampened further.

"Yes Blake."

"Will you do as you are told?" he began unbuckling my restraints.

"Yes," I whispered. I was fucked in the head, I wanted this man badly... the man that had stalked me and let fourteen strangers violate me.

Once I was free he told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told and stared up at him waiting.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them off freeing one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. I didn't know how it was going to fit inside me... it was huge.

"Suck my cock Katarina," he ordered. I scooted on my knees over to him and took him in my mouth. I could only fit about half of him inside my mouth without gagging and he cursed. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me all the way down on his cock I could feel him past my tonsils he was so deep. I bobbed my head on his cock and he thrust his hips fucking my throat hard.

His cock was rock hard when he finally pulled me to my feet. He continued to stroke it as he instructed me to lay back on the cement block and spread my legs wide.

He grabbed my thighs roughly spreading me as far as I could go as he thrust inside me. I whimpered and moaned at the painful sensation. My pussy was very tender and his cock was stretching me like I'd never been stretched before. I felt like I was being torn in two as he pushed all the way inside me.

"Oh you're so big," I moaned. Blake slapped my tits and dragged his nails down my body increasing my pleasure.

"Mmm I love a slut who likes it rough," he growled as I thrust my hips to meet his.

His cock hit my cervix with every thrust and I tightened my pussy around him as I reached an orgasm. He continued to fuck me and I took it letting his huge manhood bring me to ecstasy.

I let him fuck me anyway he wanted and he came wherever he wanted which was mostly inside me or on my tits. By the time we were done I was covered in his cum and red hand prints from where he slapped me.

"Katarina are you going to come back every week and be our little cum slut?" Blake asked as he fingered my pussy. I was used and abused and completely spent from the hard fuck he'd given me.

"Yes sir," I moaned. I knew I wasn't just lying to get out of here. I loved being used like this I had never came so hard and so much in my life. I wanted to be Blake's little slut that he used whenever he wanted and however he wanted.

"Good girl," he murmured pressing his lips to mine.

"You are mine now, you can forget about those two other dip shits... I own this pussy got it?" he said rubbing my clit with his thumb as he continued to finger fuck my hole.

"Yes I got it, my pussy is yours and only yours," I moaned.

"Anthony and Danny will take you home... I will come to your house whenever I want and fuck you however I want."

"Please," I begged.

"You are my cum slut Katarina... my sex kitten to play with as I please," he whispered in my ear as I came yet again.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers
12