Horny Hikers

Story Info
Pulling down my wife's top was a GREAT idea...
1.5k words
4
132.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ONLY time we have ever done anything exhibition related was on a hiking/camping trip last summer with my sister in law and her boyfriend. They were nervous about the woods at night so I did what I always do when taking less experienced campers out: I got us all totally drunk off our asses.

So there's four of us sitting around a fire well past sunset, two guys and 2 girls. My wife is eating a dessert and gets some melted goop on her long-sleeve shirt. This isn't surprising as the four of us killed a liter of that Pinnacle vodka. I am not a vodka drinker but damn does that stuff drink easy.

Anyways, my wife takes off one shirt and is just wearing a halter top under it, and a sports bra under that. The thing is, my wife has tits. Not boobs, TITS. We run our dog every morning and she has to wear 2 sports bras, and she still bounces quite a bit.

So she is sitting next to me and I can't help but peek down her shirt and make some comment about her "letting the girls out". We all laugh and she swats my arm and we start to play wrestle. I wrap my legs around her so I am sitting behind her use my left hand to trap both her arms behind her back.

Now this is all new territory to me, I've never put my wife on display before but for some reason I though it would be funny to tease her about her tits in front of her sister. So I grab the middle of her halter top and bra and pull down about 2 inches, just enough to expose much more cleavage, the part you want to lube up and mount.

Well my wife is wiggling and still laughing, and I was about to let her go but her sister Kayleigh sent me over the edge. She and her boyfriend were also quite drunk and had been making out before this started. They were laughing while we wrestled but when I exposed that much cleavage Kayleigh leaned forward and stood up a bit, getting the best possible down-blouse view she could, and she says: "whoa, look at those titties!"

I know it seems like such a silly thing to push me over the edge, but that's just my trigger; a girl using the word tits. If a girl talks about tits it gets me hard, if a girl talks about titties I'm close to blowing my load.

SO, after she says the magic titty word, I can't help myself. I take my right hand and I put it right down my wifes shirt, and I scoop her big tit right out of her shirt and bra into plain sight. The next few seconds felt like a lifetime. Her left tit exposed, my right hand index and thumb pinched her tiny hard nipple, gave the big tit a nice jiggle, and pulled the shirt and bra back up to cover her.

Everyone was silent.

Did I really just do that?

Did I pull down my wifes shirt and pinch her pink nipple in front of everyone?

The smack to the back of the head she gave me when I let her go confirmed that yes, that did happen. Everyone was still pretty quiet, and my wife seemed pretty upset, which is not a fun mood for a drunk girl. Kayleigh came to the rescue though, laughing and complimenting my wife wile simultaneously unbuttoning her shirt. When it was open, she said "Even with implants my tits aren't as nice as yours", and she opened her shirt for us all to see.

She was wearing a sports bra, but it was still a nice sight. The girls laughed and complimented each other, and what happened next was bound to happen. If a girl has implants, and she's a friend, there's a good chance you're going to see those tits. Not in a slutty way, but because she PAID for them, and wants to show them off!

So sure enough that bra gets pulled up and her plump B cup tits are proudly displayed on her tiny 5'1 frame.

Obviously her boyfriend sitting behind her takes this moment to reach his hand up and pinch her nipple, just as I had done to my wife. Lots of laughing and slapping followed, but Kayleigh never covered up. My wife was openly staring at her sisters chest, and to everyones surprise followed suit by pulling up her shirt and bra.

And that is what made us realize we were exhibitionists. There we were, two couples in the dark woods, separated by a campfire. Essentially topless girls sitting on their mens laps. And at this point us men were openly groping our girls. The conversation and laughing had stopped and the only noises after some time were deep breaths, soft moans and sentence fragments like "oh, wow" and "mmm, love you baby."

Then, my eyes met Kayleighs and she smiled at me. She raised an arm and put it behind her boyfriend head, and then she arched her back and turned a bit, essentially putting her right nipple right in front of his face. Almost immediately the nipple disappeared inside his mouth as he started to suck and tease with his tongue. He picked up her hips, wanting to move his hard dick into a more comfortable position, but she decided it would be fun to rub her ass up and down the tent in his pants.

So those two are dry humping while he's sucking her tit, and I look down to find my wife staring up at me. We both slowly look down to the giant hard-on I'm sporting that's been poking her butt. She picks her hips up, and without considering the consequences I undo my belt and pull down my pants, knowing a lap dance with just boxers on will feel pretty nice. Well my hard dick didn't feel like staying contained, and sprung right up through my fly.

My wife looks at me, says "I can't believe you just did that", and before I can react she is kneeling down by my side, has one hand around my shaft and is licking my dick like an ice cream cone.

Kayleigh sees the beginnings of a blowjob and starts to moan, causing her boyfriend to look up and take notice. He pulls down his pants and looks expectantly at Kayleigh, and within minutes two of us are receiving oral sex in a public setting for the first time ever. I reach down to play with my wifes big tits. Knowing they are on display for everyone must have made them extra sensitive because the touch causes her to moan around the head of my dick.

The feeling of getting head while groping big tits was incredible enough, the topper was watching Kayleighs perky implants defy gravity as she writhed her tiny body around, bouncing her head up and down that dick. This scene was certainly having an effect on me, and I knew I was getting close to making a mess.

Then Kayleigh looks right at me, pops her mans dick out of her mouth, puffs out her chest and says "so.. you gonna cum all over my sisters big titties?"

That was it.

I look down at my wife and say "Babe, you can swallow or take it on your tits but I am gonna cum."

She leans back on one arm, her right had a blur over my dick, jacking me off as fast as she can. She says "my tits are what started this, they may as well end it."

We all laugh and both girls squeal as cum gushes out of my dick all over those big, creamy white tits. Kayleighs man reached his limit during this show, and within moments he was dumping his load all over Kayleighs store-bought tits.

So, two girls covered in cum, and two pleased men. This story could have easily turned into an all night orgy, but this was the farthest any of us had gone. We were all nervous, and we put out the fire and went to our tents shortly after that.

Of course each couple had rather noisy sex in our separate tents, the highlight of which being Kayleigh calling out in the dark and telling me to smack my wifes big tits around for causing all this trouble!

After teasing my wifes clit and getting her off, I blew a load in her pussy and then we were asleep in no time. The next day was pretty awkward, as the other couple pretty much pretended it didn't happen, which was a shame.

This might not be the hottest story ever, but it's true, and still get's me and my wife quite hot just thinking about it. Anyways, if you like my writing I am thinking about working on fiction, let me know what you think!