Horny Hotel

Story Info
Sexy show turns into threesome with the maid.
5.3k words
4.42
101.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce myself. I am John Rayn, 34 year old vice chairman of Sabre Construction Industries. I am staying at the Ramada Grand Jarvis Hotel in Leicester on a business trip. It is a nice hotel room with a double bed and a view onto the inner courtyard of the hotel, away from the traffic. My 29 year old secretary is with me in the room across the hall to take dictation and deal with my paperwork. My business concluded for the day I pour myself a drink from the mini-bar and sit down in the arm chair. Switching on the TV I get the usual load of rubbish programs. My gaze wanders around the room, clean and impersonal, and falls on the window. I look out across the darkening courtyard at the brightly lit rooms on the other side. In one window a sexy blonde young co-ed is looking out too, just about to close her curtains. She spots me and blows me a kiss before stripping off her t-shirt to reveal a nice C-cup chest encased in a multi-coloured bikini. My cock stirs in my pants at the sight of her taut, smooth body and she waves at me, closing the curtains. I linger in the window for a few seconds, my penis stirring as thoughts cross my mind.

Shaking my head, I start to unbutton my shirt, stripping it off to reveal my well-muscled chest. Leaving it draped over the back of the chair I head into the en-suite to have a shower.

The warm jets hit my body and caress their way down my skin and I feel my muscles relax. I detach the shower head and use it to wash all over, enjoying the feel of the water tickling me. I find my mind returning to the sexy student in the room across the courtyard and I think about how I'd love to play with her tits, squeezing and caressing them, pulling and teasing at her nipples. It has been so long since I last had sex and I didn't give in to pleasuring myself very often either. The thoughts of the co-ed, however, were enough to rouse me and now here I was, thinking about her kneeling in front of me naked, sucking my cock. I let the shower jets play between my legs, caressing my balls and up the length of my shaft. This brought me erect and I watched the water drip off my 9 inch erect penis.

Trying to forget about it I got out and towelled myself vigorously, allowing my erection to subside. Pulling on the bathrobe I went back into the room with my drink in hand. I settled down, as before, in the armchair and looked out into the night sky. Most of the rooms across the way were darkened by drawn curtains, but from one the light shone unobstructed. I realised with a shock that it might be the student as it was near where her room had been. I scooted the armchair closer to the window to look out. What I saw shocked my dick awake again. I saw the co-ed and another girl, a brunette, wearing only their bikinis, pillow fighting. I watched their pert breasts jiggle as they swung the big soft pillows at each other, jumping up and down on the bed.

****

One of the pillows burst and Emma fell down on the bed laughing amidst a snowstorm of feathers. Courtney fell down next to her and whacked her one last time with her still intact pillow. Emma glanced out of the window and saw the fit guy she'd seen earlier looking out of his window. He had changed into a bathrobe which was lying slightly open to reveal his tanned and well-muscled chest. With a start she realised that he was watching her and Courtney quite intently and her nipples came erect.

"What are you thinking about?" Courtney asked

"You remember that guy I was flirting with earlier?"

"Yes"

"Well, don't look, but he's looking at us right now. I think he was enjoying seeing us have a pillow fight."

"Oh my god," Courtney gasped, "that's so hot!" She glanced out briefly. "Holy shit! He is pretty fit! Do you think he'd like me doing this?" Courtney looked at Emma and started to caress her own breast.

"He's still looking pretty closely. I think we should give him a good display, tease him until he cums all over the nice clean carpets."

"Oh my god, it makes me horny just thinking about it. Feel how wet my pussy is."

****

I watch amazed as the girls settle down and start to run their hands over each other's body. They lean in and kiss each other, a brief kiss at first, then again for a longer snog. My dick stands up, pushing my bathrobe aside and I start to stroke myself as I watch them. Their kissing gets more passionate and intense and their breasts press together, then the brunette breaks away. She reaches down in between her friend's crossed legs and starts to caress her pussy. The blonde girl throws her head back in a gasp before leaning forward to squeeze the other's tits.

****

Then Emma starts to slide Courtney's straps down, sliding her bra off. Courtney stops rubbing Emma's clit and looks down to watch her own breasts being revealed to the man across the yard. Freed from the fabric her nipples sprang erect and Emma leans forward and licks her right nipple. Then she dives in and starts to suck and nibble on her nipple, teasing it with her agile tongue.

****

I stand up as they lie down on the bed, sucking nipples and feeling ass, stroking my cock hard and fast.

****

"Oh my god! Look at his cock! It's huge!"

"And he's jerking off looking at our sexy bodies. What can we do next?"

"I don't know, I just love the fact that he's getting so turned on watching us. It makes me so much hornier knowing he's there."

"I've got a vibrator in my case, shall I go and get it while you stay here posing for him?"

"Oh fuck, that's so hot. I'll masturbate for him, but you'd better be quick or I'll cum before you get back." Courtney lies back on the bed and Emma gets up to leave. "Wait! Let me take your top off first. It's your tits he's been wanting to see all night."

****

I watch as the blonde stands up and her friend stands behind her rubbing her hands up her thighs. The brunette student's hands caress their way up the blonde's body to her breasts and then start to feel them. The blonde girl puts her hands behind her head and allows her friend to grope her. She writhes as her bra is unhooked and falls to the floor, her nipples instantly covered by her friend's hands. Then the brunette starts to tease the nipples, pulling them away from the body and letting them ping back, jiggling her breasts between her hands. Then they turn to face each other and rub their sexy boobs all over each other, making their boobs 'kiss'. Then the blonde starts to leave the room while the brunette calls something after her. Still facing away from me at the window she then pulls down her panties showing me her firm ass. She gets onto the bed on her knees and starts to crawl towards the window, her tits swaying beneath her.

With a shock I notice she is staring at me, watching me masturbate. I freeze, not quite believing what is happening. She winks and rolls over on the bed straightening her legs in the air, her ass and tight pussy pointing towards me. She stands up and comes to the window, licks a finger and, leaning on the window sill, slides it into her pussy. I start to move again, watching her masturbate while staring at me and my cock starts to twitch, painfully hard. My hand resumes stroking as a jack off watching her, watching me.

****

Courtney hears Emma coming back and decides not to let her know that I know they are watching me. She turns away from the window and crawls towards Emma on the bed, her pussy still visible to the man in the window. Emma comes fully into the room so that the man can see her too and starts to lick the vibrator. Then she turns it on and lets it buzz gently over her chest. She rubs it over her erect nipples and Courtney slips a hand between her own legs, watching Emma. Emma glances out of the window and sees the man still wanking over them, although she is sure his cock has grown even larger.

"Ohh, I'm so horny. Come and stick it in me please!" Courtney pleads. Emma walks over to Courtney and pushes her down on the bed. Then she starts to caress Courtney's clit with the vibrator. "Ohh, oh yeah, ohh, oh! Stick it in me, I want to feel his cock inside me!" she moans. Emma glances back towards the man again and sees that he has turned away.

"Courtney," she whispered, "I don't think he's watching any more." Courtney turns over to face the window, mashing her breasts into the bed.

"Oh my god, there's someone else in the room!"

****

Anna had finished for the evening and needed to return the finished paperwork to her boss. She thought she'd check if he was still awake before getting ready for bed so she nipped across the corridor and tapped lightly on his door.

"John?" she whispered. She heard a slight moan inside that could have been 'come in' or 'I'm coming', or it could have been a snore. Quietly she tried the door handle and it opened so she slipped quietly into the room. John was by the window looking out in his bathrobe and Anna was just about to cough to attract his attention when she saw his hand moving. She paused. What was he doing? Then his robe fell to the side and she saw the tip of his long, hard cock protruding from his hand as he jacked off.

Anna was instantly turned on by the sight. She had never thought of John as a sexual guy although he was fit and to see him masturbating in front of the window where anyone might see was a big turn on. She felt herself getting moist and she ran her free hand up the side of her blouse and onto her breast. Her nipple grew hard at the touch and made a bump in the fabric of her white blouse. John was still rubbing his big dick and had turned so that she could see his balls swinging as he rubbed. That cock would feel so good inside her. Anna just wanted to touch it and stroke it like he was doing.

She rubbed her palm across the nipple and let out a gasp, she started to pull at the nipple through her blouse, teasing it while she watched her boss. Suddenly the papers slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor.

****

I jumped at the sound of the paper behind me, almost falling over in shock. I quickly tried to cover up my huge erection with my hands before realising the robe would be more effective. It was my secretary, Anna, and she was bent over trying to retrieve the papers she had just dropped. I had no idea how long she had been there and I realised it would have been fairly obvious what I was doing if she'd been there for any length of time.

She straightened up clutching the papers to her chest looking rather flustered and red-faced. As she let the paper drop slightly I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her DD tits were pushing apart her blouse at the buttons and her nipples stretched the fabric even tighter.

"I...I just brought these for you to sign Mr Ford," she stuttered bashfully. I took them and waited for her to leave. "What's the view like from your room?" she asked instead, moving towards the window. I tried to block her path but she pressed against me, forcing my erection to rub against her stomach.

"What's that in your pocket?" she asked me.

"Oh, er, nothing," I stammered, looking away and she pushes past me to go towards the window.

"If it's the TV remote can you put something interesting on, I'm in the mood for something exciting to watch before I hit the sack." She bends over to pick up one of my pens from the floor, letting her skirt ride up her thighs and displaying her nice ass. To my relief she turns away from the window and starts to come back towards me. "Come and sit down, I'll find something for you to watch."

Anna grabs the lapels of my robe and pulls me over to the chair which she pushes me down into, leaving her with her back to the window. She bends over me, letting me see the swell of her cleavage in the neckline of her blouse, as she reaches for the remote on the arm of the chair. Putting some music on she starts to sway in time, her hands on her hips.

"I like this song," she says as she lets her hands travel up her sides and through her hair, throwing it into sexy disarray. She puts her hands on my knees and pushes them apart, coming to stand in between my legs. My still raging erection only just stays covered. "It's getting rather hot in here, don't you think?" Anna asks, playing with the hem of her blouse. Then she starts to undo the buttons showing off the smooth skin of her stomach until only two buttons remain to hold the blouse shut across her breasts. Putting one foot up on the arm of the chair she peels off her stockings. Then she slides down in between my legs, pressing her body against my balls until the bottoms of her tits touch my crotch. Then she comes back up and turns round to grind her sexy, cotton clad ass into my lap.

She lies back on me, letting me see down the front of her blouse. "Mmm," she whispers, "like what you see?" She undoes the last two buttons on her blouse and it springs apart, just clinging on to hide her nipples. Holding it to her chest she gets up again and bends over to wiggle her ass at me. Letting the blouse fall to the floor, but keeping her hands over her nipples, squashing her breasts against her chest, she looks over her shoulder at me.

"Wouldn't you like to see my big, beautiful breasts?" She drops her hands and turns around letting me see them with the erect nipples, high and firm. Then she drops down again, letting her boobs rub over the insides of my bare thighs. Rubbing them up, over my crotch, she opens the top of my robe up, exposing my bare chest. Coming up, she rubs her breasts up over my abs as she lets her hands caress my chest. Finding my nipples she teases them, pulling on them and licking them. Then she takes one in her mouth and sucks on it, biting down gently.

Standing up again Anna hitches her skirt up her thighs until I can almost see her panties. Then she turns round and bends over, showing her black, panty clad ass. She turns round slowly, swaying and writhing as she slips her skirt down, ending up where she started, bent over showing her pert, firm ass. Reaching round, she spanks her own ass and gasps.

Coming closer, she takes my hands and places them on her tits, encouraging me to feel them, squeezing and rubbing them while she moans and writhes at my touch. She sits on my lap, lying down on me again so that I can continue groping her melons while she slides her hands down her stomach and over her crotch. All the time her bum presses on my dick. Sitting up she grinds her ass into my lap, lifting it up to let me grab her ass cheeks and squeeze them. Then she stands up, caressing her body and squeezing her breasts. She pulls one breast up towards her face, trying to lick her own nipple.

Anna squats down in between my legs and starts to caress my crotch with her hands. Finally she parts the robe and reveals my throbbing dick. Cupping my balls in her hands and stroking the shaft she looks at me.

"Do you want me to rub my big titties all over your hard cock? Do you want to spurt your load all over me?"

"Ohh yeah!" I groan. She presses her tits around my cock and starts to rock back and forth. The precum forms a slick passage in her boobs and my cock slides in and out and Anna licks the tip as it comes out. Her hand stays caressing my balls as she feels them tighten.

****

Courtney and Emma have long since had their orgasms and are watching the great display in the window opposite them. They watch as the woman pulls back and the hot guy's spunk flies into the air, covering her face and bare chest.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot! Now she's licking the cum off his dick. I wish I could go over there and do that. We were the ones that got him all worked up ready for her."

"Oh shit, she's about to look this way. Duck!"

****

Anna stands up and turns away. Bending at the waist she slips her panties down letting her pussy peek out between her legs. Then she grinds her bare ass into my still semi-erect cock, causing it to start to stiffen again. Amazed, she turns round to look at it. I quickly reach out and grab her wrists. Pulling her over my lap I start to spank her ass. Every other slap I let my finger linger between her legs. She lets out several moans and groans as I spank her.

Letting her up I turn her to face the window and let my cock press against her ass, my hands roaming over her breasts. She moans softly and slides her hands down to finger her pussy. I enjoy showing her off to anyone that might be watching, thinking how much fun the two girls gave me. Anna reaches round behind her to take hold of my dick. She pulls me away from the window towards the bed. She pushes me down onto it and starts to use both hands to caress my cock up straight, occasionally stopping to stroke my balls.

****

Courtney and Emma sag back from the window, disappointed. Somehow it doesn't seem as fun now they can't watch the well-hung man. Courtney gets up and grabs a top from her wardrobe. Emma suddenly sits up.

"Court, I've got an idea. I dare you to wander round the hotel dressed in just that top and your panties."

"Now? Only if you come with me in your bikini and bathrobe."

"Cool. Let's go have some fun. See if we can't find some action of our own."

****

Maria is on her usual rounds to bring fresh towels to all the rooms. She sees that the door to 343 is open, which is unusual for this time of night. She walks over to have a look in and sees a couple, both naked, on the bed. The man's big penis is bobbing as she strokes it, sticking straight up in the air like a mast. The tip of it throbs and pulses under the stimulation of the woman. At the sight of his big dick she starts to get very turned on. She feels her face go red and her breathing start to get faster and harder.

Maria slides a hand up her skirt and starts to stroke her panties. That just felt too naughty, however. If the woman had looked up she could have seen Maria's panties. The very thought made her wet as she groped her tits. She felt like a porn star dressed in her sexy maids outfit, stroking her big breasts through the uniform.

****

"Oh my god! Your cock is so big John. Let me suck on it again John, I want to feel it in my mouth, slide my lips over it and suck on it til you cum." Anna lets me stand up and kneels down at my feet. "Watch me lick the head of your cock. I know how much you want it. Mmmm. Watch me suck on it like a lolly. Mmmm." The sounds of her sucking on my cock fill the room and I groan, looking up.

It's at that moment that I spot the maid. She is standing frozen in the doorway like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She is a Latina with big breasts and slim sexy curves. The sexy black fabric of her uniform hugs her slim and busty figure, with the white frills doing little to hide how low-cut and short the dress is. Her tanned legs are made taut by her black high heels, encased in white fishnet stockings. She smoothes down the frilly white apron unconsciously, still unable to move her feet or take her gaze from my cock.

****

Maria can't believe she's been caught. Her heart races as her body freezes. Her mind goes into a spiral of 'ohmygodohmygodohmygod...'. Above all she can't take her eyes from where the man's hard cock disappears into the woman's mouth. The woman lets the cock pop out of her mouth.

"Do you like that then big boy? Do you want some more?" Her hands constantly caress his cock as the man answers, looking directly at Maria.

"Oh yeah baby, further in." His eyes lock with Maria's.

"Oh you bad boy, I ought to give you a spanking for that. Maybe after I've finished sucking this tasty big dick of yours." She resumes her task with a will, sucking it all the way in until her nose touches his stomach. Maria watches as she starts to swallow, deep throating his cock.

The man groans and shoots her another significant look. Maria takes a tentative step forward and the man nods before moaning again. She takes another step forwards, coming fully into the room. She bends and puts her towels down, conscious of the view she was giving down her dress. Then she slowly moves a hand to her breast again. Her other hand moves down her apron, pushing it in more vigorously than normal. She shivers as she brushes her swollen cunt lips through the fabric.

12