Horny in the Morning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Ann started fucking me, I was grunting and pushing back, I moved her hand from my breast to my crotch, she wrapped her arm around my waist pulled me tight and shoved the pink cock into me hard and deep. I had been never fucked so hard, I grunted, she kept fucking me, the dildo was slamming into me and all I could do was grunt. Ann lifted me by the hip with her arm around my waste and her hand on my crotch, she was drilling me, I felt like a rag doll, Ann came, she loosened her grip and I dropped to the floor. The pink cock slipped out of me, Ann leaned on my back, she kissed my back and said thank you. I turned and kissed her, she was drained, she smiled and said, "I love to fuck you".

Jan helped me with my clothes, we walked to Jill's car, she drove us to Jan's car. Jill started talking, she asked how I was doing, I said really fucked but happy, I hope I see Ann again, Jill said, I'm sure you will, she like fucking you. I laughed, did I make a good toy, Jan and Jill both said, I was beyond all expectations. Jan said, we are passing by your place, we'll drop you off, I said thanks. They left me off, I went inside, I was hoping Ron was asleep.

I went in and John wasn't there, I checked the bed, no John. I showered to get the chlorine smell off and went to bed. This was a very good night, it's been a great month, black cock's and pussies, I fell asleep thinking about them.

The next day Jan sent me a text, maybe you don't need to expose the athletes, instead of and expose, you could suggest that a better way to groom and support high school athletes. Maybe a fund, provided by the colleges, that would financially support one or two promising athletes. There were many details to work out, maybe I could still write a story that supports high school athletes.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12