Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 07

Story Info
The lusty Jayachithra is finally satisfied.
2.5k words
4.15
42.8k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

Jayachithra is one of the famous Tamil movie actresses. She is in her early 40s with a plump and sexy body. Her attractive features are her thick lips, chubby cheeks, round naval, big boobs and big fat buttocks. With her ripe body she could easily entice young and old persons in the film industry to fulfil her great sexual needs. This time she was playing a major role in a Tamil movie along with Simran who was much younger to her. Simran is in her early 30s with a captivating smile and a slim body. She has one of the erotic smiles and it could turn on anyone easily. Movie fans always loved to mouth fuck Simran for her gorgeous and hot mouth and her fine row of sexy white teeth.

It was a lunch break during the film shooting. It was a beautiful natural reservoir with lush green trees and flowing streams. Jayachithra and Simran were enjoying their lunch under the shade of a huge umbrella. Niranjan is young lad who adjusts the light setting for the camera during the film shooting process and is called as the “Light-boy”. Holding a tray full of juices he approached Jayachithra and Simran.

“Madam drinks for you both” he said and showed them the tray.

Simran picked it up at first followed by Jayachithra. Unfortunately the tray shook by accident and a small amount of orange juice spilled on her lap and her saree became wet just between her legs.

“Oh I am sorry Madam…” blurted Niranjan.

Jayachithra was in no mode to accept his apology and in a rage of fury she slapped him on his cheeks.

“Go away you blind idiot…get away from here…” Jayachithra yelled.

Niranjan got annoyed by her behavior and decided to teach this sexy bitch a fitting lesson that she will never forget in her life. He immediately retired to a confined corner and pulled out his huge cock from his trousers and stroked it up and down.

“Jayachithra…you fucking bitch…I will fuck you today and you will never forget this experience” he muttered.

Simran went to make her next shot in the film and Jayachithra went to her costume room to change her dress. She removed her dress and was about to pull down her panties. Suddenly she heard the door bolted and she turned around in shock. Niranjan stood there fully naked holding his throbbing cock in his hand. He looked like a body builder and his cock was almost ten inches in length and was jet black in color and hairy at the base.

The shocked and frightened Jayachithra gasped and said,

“Niranjan what do you want? Get out from here or I will call the people”.

“Shut up you sexy and horny bitch. You slapped me for nothing and I am going to teach you a wonderful lesson with my cock” Niranjan said and moved closer.

“Do you want to suck my big and black cock my dear” Niranjan said moving his hand up and down over his cock.

“Disgusting guy…get away from here…you son of a bitch” Jayachithra yelled.

“I know that you are a horny bitch and you deserve my cock. Now take back your slap” he said and slapped her on her chubby cheeks and pushed her on the bed.

Jayachithra though angry and frightened was eager to suck and play with his monstrous cock. She just loved big and thick cocks. The thought of that sent shivers al over her body and her thick nipples became hard and erect. Jayachithra gasped and looked at his throbbing cock.

“I know you love to fuck and I am going to fuck you” Niranjan said and pulled down her panties.

He looked at her dark pubic jungle and exclaimed,

“Oh! Jayachithra! won’t you ever shave your cunt. Look at the dense hair. But it looks very sexy!”.

It was a real pubic jungle and her thick cunt lips were fully covered by the long and jet black hair that even covered the passage between her big butt. Niranjan jumped on the bed and spread Jayachithra’s stout thighs and sank his cock into her hairy cunt. Her thick cunt lips folded out and her cunt opened up like a deep pit and pulled his cock all the way inside. The feeling was tremendous and she started to protest little. His huge cock filled her cunt to its limits and Niranjan felt that his cock was buried in a dense haired deep pit.

“AAAAAUNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra yelled and twisted her body to accommodate his huge cock.

“Your cunt is tight in spite of all the fucking you do my dear” Niranjan said and pinched her thick nipples.

“HAAAA!!!!UUNNGGOOO!!! OOOOO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Jayachithra grunted loudly at the filled pleasure.

He hugged her tight and kissed on her sexy thick lips and sucked them one by one into his hungry mouth. Niranjan just wanted to fuck and enjoy this busty and plump actress in a wild and rough way. He hugged her tight and began to fuck her in a very rough way. He pulled his cock all the way out to its tip and shoved it back in with great force. Every stroke was hard, wild and deep. It was a new experience for Jayachithra to be fucked in a very wild manner. Her cunt throbbed at every attack and her thick cunt lips were folded out fully.

She just gasped and grunted and let Niranjan fuck her wildly. Jayachithra lifted her big butt to receive his wild thrusts and yelled continuously in deep horny pleasures. He raised himself up and came down hard plunging his cock deep inside her horny and hairy fuck twat. His hairy balls slapped against her black butt hole and her inner thighs. He hugged her very tight and fucked her with all his might.

“OOHH!!YYESSSSS!!!AAAAA!!!OOOO!!!!UUNNGSSAAA!!!” Jayachithra grunted loudly as he rammed his huge black cock in and out of her hairy cunt.

He continued to fuck her very hard and exploded deep inside her cunt. The splashing of his warm cock juice on her wet and warm cunt walls triggered her climax and she yelled loudly as she reached her orgasm.

“AAAAA!!UUNGGG!!!SSSSHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” Jayachithra yelled and rocked her body as she climaxed again and again.

Niranjan was happy to have ejaculated his cock cream deep inside Jayachithra’s horny cunt. He continued to kiss her chubby cheeks and her sexy lips.

“I know you loved it you fucking hot bitch” Niranjan said and continued, “Turn around and show me your big butt”.

The fuck hungry Jayachithra knelt on the carpet and raised her big butt up in the air. She had a huge butt that was tanned. The dark cleavage that separated her big butt rumps was very sexy and appealing. Niranjan made a hard spank on her butt cheeks and it immediately turned red.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra yelled.

She did not expect a hard and sharp spank on her big butt. Her spongy butt jiggled like a pudding at his hard spank. Niranjan spread her big butt and tweaked her round anus with his fingers. Jayachithra was horny again and wanted Niranjan’s cock badly.

“Fuck me Niranjan…give me a hard fuck…please…” Jayachithra almost begged.

Holding her soft butt rumps Nirnajan shoved his big cock into her cunt from behind. It was a hard one and his cock pierced her cunt like a fast arrow and quickly filled it. He held her big butt cheeks and began pounding her hard and wild.

“OOOHH!!!OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra gasped and grunted.

Her big boobs jiggled as the fast pace of his hard fucking and her cunt creamed continuously in lusty pleasure. Her stout thighs quivered as his huge cock rammed in and out of her hot cunt. Niranjan spanked her butt cheeks again and Jayachithra grunted loudly. He spanked again and again.

“HHAA!!!UNGGG!!!OOOOOO!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra continued to yell.

Her big butt had now turned to deep red due to his hard spanks. The pleasure she derived form his hard fucking was more intense and she yelled for more and more. The doggie position allowed him to ram his cock all the way inside her juicy cunt. Jayachithra’s cunt walls were warm and moist and her juices lubricated his stiff cock. He fucked her furiously and almost with a deep vengeance. Her thick cunt lips stuck to his cock and increased the friction. He fucked her harder and harder. He spreads open her big butt and spanked her anus. The tingling sensations spread all over Jayachithra’s body and she cooed like a bitch in deep sex. Her loud moans now turned to throat screams.

Niranjan was almost to shoot his load inside her cunt but he had other thoughts. He at once pulled his stiff cock out of her throbbing and horny cunt. He lifted her up by her neck and put his cock near her thick lips.

“Suck my cock…Jayachithra…show me that you are a good cock sucker too” Niranjan said.

The lusty Jayachithra quickly opened her mouth wide and Niranjan shoved his cock deep inside her mouth. She gurgled but he pushed inside her mouth all the way to her throat. _Holding the base of his stiff cock Jayachithra sucked his cock with lust. Her head bobbed up and down and she rolled her tongue over his thick cock head.

“That’s it babe…you suck really good…suck it…” Niranjan gasped.

He held her head and massaged her cheeks as his cock moved in and out of her mouth. He held her head tight and made a few deep strokes. His stiff cock became even stiffer inside her mouth and thick spurts of cock cream sprayed out of it and filled Jayachithra’s mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth until he filled her mouth with his thick cream. He finally pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the limp cock all over hr chubby cheeks and all over her face. Jayachithra’s sexy face glittered with his sticky cock cream.

“Never ever again miss treat any one Jayachithra, or else I will have to fuck you like this again and again” Niranjan said.

He dressed himself and left the cabin. Jayachithra though angry was extremely satisfied with this hot fuck sessions. She cleaned herself and went for the remaining film shoot.

That night after dinner she was rolling on the bed without sleep. The thorough and wild fucking that she had that afternoon came flashing her mind again and again. She loved Niranjan’s cock and without knowing her hands slipped between her thighs and she began to finger fuck herself. Her cunt had become increasingly wet and she shoved two of her fingers into her cunt. Using her other hand she teased her clit at the same time. Her lust was at its peak.

“OOHHYYEESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra gasped and rolled her clit between her fingers.

She continued to pump her fingers into her wet and sloppy cunt and finally she had four of her fingers deep inside. When she was at the verge of her climax the doorbell rang. Jayachithra controlled herself with great difficulty and answered it. To her surprise it was Niranjan. Though she was very happy to see him she did not show it out obviously.

“What are you doing here Niranjan?” Jayachithra asked holding her nightgown.

“I came to fuck you my darling Jayachithra. I had a feeling that you might want my big cock again” he said and moved into the room and locked the door behind.

He roughly pushed the horny Jayachithra on the bed and stripped her nightgown off. He forcefully spread her legs and tried to shove his cock into her hairy and thick cunt.

“OHHHHHH…No Niranjan…don’t fuck me…” Jayachithra falsely pleaded.

“Oh come on babe…I know you are dead horny…” he said.

He forced the tip of his huge cock at the entrance of her thick lipped cunt and pushed it on. The cunt lips opened slowly and his stiff cock marched in without any resistance. She stopped struggling, instead lay still on the bed. Jayachithra’s legs were spread wide, her knees up to her shoulders. She didn't try to lower them, though that would have made it harder for Niranjan to fuck her. Instead she just lay there, looking down, watching the huge cock spearing deeper and deeper into her tight, hairy, buttery cunt. Jayachithra want this badly and pleasure spread through out her hot body.

“AAAUUNNGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Jayachithra gasped.

Hugging her very tight Niranjan began to fuck this horny celebrity with great force. His cock moved like a fast piston in and out of her cunt. Her cunt juice gushed out in torrents and lubricated his cock. Her thick cunt lips were folded out on either side of his cock and her puffy cunt bulged in and out.

“Oh…yes…yes…that’s it baby…fuck me…ooh…yes…harder…yes…” Jayachithra continued to wail loudly as Niranjan fucked her hard with his huge cock.

The sex-starved Jayachithra raised her legs as high as she could, draping her ankles over his shoulders. Then she frantically started wiggling and humping, pumping her wet pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock. Niranjan met her strokes, ramming his cock into her furry fuck opening. He kissed her lips and sucked her cheeks making her face wet his saliva. He rolled his tongue over her chubby cheeks and darted his tongue deep inside her mouth and swirled it inside. His cock continued to plough her wet and horny fuck twat.

The sexy Jayachithra yelled and asked him to fuck her harder and harder. Her cunt became increasingly loose and Niranjan showed no signs of stopping. He withdrew his whole cock out and stabbed it deep inside her cunt. Jayachithra wailed and twisted her body as his cock ploughed her intensely. Her tight anus throbbed as his hairy balls slapped over it. Jayachithra was having the fuck of her life.

Jayachithra’s thick and hairy cunt lips bulged in and out as she bucked her hips up and down to receive each of his wild thrusts.

“UUNNGG!!!YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!HHAAAAO!!!” Jayachithra grunted like a wild animal.

Niranjan fucked and fucked and the horny Jayachithra grunted and groaned in lust. Jayachithra felt herself drawing closer to a violent orgasm. Niranjan pounded her with lust and extremely hard. Jayachithra was able to feel his big cock in her throat. His cock filled her cunt so tight and pleasure she derived was million folds. Jayachithra felt a violent orgasm welling up in her loins. Niranjan fucked her and the horny celebrity was like a bitch in heat, her face contorted in ecstasy, thinking of nothing but the satisfying stiffness of his huge, pounding cock.

Jayachithra groaned loudly and Niranjan fucked her with all his might. She climaxed in torrents.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jayachithra yelled loudly.

She climaxed and her orgasm came in ripples one after another and her luscious plump body quivered. With a few more strokes Niranjan burst his load into her cunt. Jayachithra squealed as his warm cum wetted her warm cunt. The warmth of his cum pacified her itchy and horny cunt and Jayachithra was completely satisfied. She hugged him and kissed him all over his face. Niranjan was the only guy who had satisfied the fuck hungry Tamil celebrity Jayachithra. From that day on she went after him for his satisfying big cock.

johara
johara
169 Followers