Horny Linda

Story Info
Story about an older woman that I worked for over the winter.
1.6k words
4.28
106.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody. This is my first time publishing a story here, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. This is a story based on a real experience of mine. The names have been changed but everything else remains mostly true.

*

It was the winter of 2016. I was 18 years old and had been doing shoveling for an older women as a means of making a little cash. I lived in a small town so jobs were pretty scarce. Her name was Linda. She was in her 60s but looked great for her age. She was about 5'6, short grey hair, fairly slim build but had an amazing ass and beautiful tits.

My name is James, but everyone calls me Jim. I stand at about 6'1, medium length curly brown hair, and a fairly muscular body. I wasn't ripped or anything, but felt like I had a pretty good physique.

I showed up to her house fairly late which wasn't unusual. She had lights outside so that I could shovel even if it was dark out. It was a cold blistering night. The kind of cold that chilled you to your bones.

I shoveled the driveway and a little pathway to her garage. I finished shoveling and went to tell her that I was finished. She had me come into the house while she went to her wallet to pay me.

She handed me the cash and then asked me if I'd like a cup of coffee. I was cold from being outside, plus being the extreme coffee addict I was I could never turn down a nice cup of joe, so I accepted her offer.

She led me into her kitchen and started making the coffee. I couldn't help but stare at her body. She had the most amazing ass I had ever seen. I was completely transfixed. I could feel a stirring in my pants.

"Pretty cold out their tonight." She said, breaking me from my daze.

"Ya it is." I stammered

She finished making the coffee and lead me into her living room. It was dimly lit by only the wood stove and a couple candles.

"You have a beautiful home, Linda. The kind that I wish to own someday."

"It is beautiful, isn't it. Built in 1921. It's nearly 100 years old. I don't know exactly what it is, but older building just have something special. It's like they have their own personality."

She told me to sit down on the couch while she went to put a log into the wood stove. I watched her as she bent down to open the wood stove. I had a perfect view of that perfect ass. She wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a button down shirt and a pair of pants, but there was just something about her that made my cock rock hard.

As she walked back I tried my best to hide my raging hard on. She sat down on the couch next to me. She started making small talk with me, slowly getting closer and closer to my body, the only sound in the room being the cracking fire and the cold December wind howling outside.

"You're so handsome, Jim." She suddenly exclaimed.

I was quite shocked and taken back by hearing her say that, and I started to feel my face become warm.

"Thank you, Linda." I replied. "You're quite beautiful if I do say so myself."

"Oh hush!" She laughed. "You need to see an eye doctor if you think I'm attractive."

"I'm serious! You're a very attractive women."

"You really think so?" She asked, moving closer to me, gently placing her hand on my arm.

"Y..y..es. I really really do." I sighed

She was now so close that I could feel her warmth on my skin. Her soft breath against my ear.

"I want you to show me how sexy you think I am." She whispered, with a lustful tone in her voice

I then felt her hand rubbing up and down my stomach, coming only inches away from my now rock hard cock. "I'm so lonely." She said.

"I haven't been intimate in years and miss having sex so much."

I couldn't form any words.

"Would you mind helping me out? At least for tonight." She asked, now stroking my leg.

All I could manage to do was shake my head.

She continued to slowly stroke my leg, teasing my dick with her hands. She then started to unbuckle my belt and slowly took off my pants, My dick springing free.

She started stroking it, my precum dripping over her old wrinkly hands. Every stroke of her hand brought me close to orgasm, but somehow I managed to keep it in.

"you have a beautiful cock", she smiled. "I'd love to taste it."

"You can do whatever you want with it." I replied. A grin grew on her face.

She got on her knees, her face only inches from my throbbing manhood. I could feel her warm breath on it.

She slowly licked it from the base of my cock to the tip. Precum was oozing out of it like a fountain. She was teasing me, and she knew it. She loved it, as did I.

"Wow! Do I really turn you on that much?" She giggled. The shake of me head being my only response.

She then popped it into her warm inviting mouth. I almost came from the sheer pleasure.

"I don't want you coming too quickly, young man. I got plans for this cock!"

She started sucking it slowly, stopping once and a while to gently blow and kiss on it. I knew I was about to cum. She must have sensed it too, because she suddenly stood up.

"Undress me." She said. "But do it nice and slow. I want to feel your hands on my body."

I started unbuttoning her shirt, her white braw becoming visible with each button I undid.

I looked her in the eyes and started kissing her while gently caressing her tits through her bra. I then started kissing her neck, making her gasp.

"you feel so good." She sighed.

I took off her bra and started sucking her tits, the faint smell of her perfume filling my nose.

"You have the most amazing tits I have ever seen."

"Just wait until you see the rest of me, sweetie." She smiled

I then started to unzip her pants and made my way down to her now soaking wet panties. I took them off and was greeted by the pleasant aroma of her pussy.

"Linda, your pussy is gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

I started teasing her by licking her inner thigh, slowly working my way to her enlarged clitoris. The taste of her pussy was like heaven.

She then grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy.

"Eat that fucking cunt!" She yelled.

"Now, Now Linda, not so fast. You took your time with me, so I wanna take my time with you."

I continued to tease her, from licking her legs to sucking her clit.

I was interested to see how far she would let me go, so I slid my tongue around her asshole.

"Oh myyyy". She shivered. "I haven't had a man do that to me in ages!"

I continued making love to her asshole with my mouth, the funky scent of it filling me with the most intense lust I have ever known.

I knew by her breathing that she was about to cum, so I took her pussy back into my mouth

"Fuck yes!" She yelled. "I'm cumming!"

She squirted her pussy juice all over my face. I got up and kissed her, making her taste her delicious nectar.

She got up on the couch and bent over, spreading her ass cheeks for me. "Fuck me, darling, and fuck me good." She exclaimed.

I went over to her and stuck the tip of my throbbing cock into her warm pussy, making her shudder.

I started slow, teasing her by rubbing it up and down her slit, my precum mixing with her love juices.

I slowly started making my way inch by inch into her glorious cunt.

I started to pick up the pace, her following my every move.

She was bucking her ass against my body, going harder and harder with every thrust.

"Yes! Fuck that fucking pussy. Make me cum again!"

It was only a matter of seconds until she was squirting her love juices over my cock.

"Oh fuck, darling, yes yes yes!"

I took my cock out of her pussy and put it into her tight asshole.

I slowly started fucking her asshole, every thrust bringing my close to orgasm. I couldn't handle anymore.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Yes! cum darling! Fill that dirty asshole of mine with your cum!" I thrusted deep into her, my cock exploding with pure bliss, jet after jet of cum.

I came so much that some of it started to leak out of her asshole and onto her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God Linda! You're amazing."

"As are you, darling. I think we should start to make this a weekly routine. What do you think?"

"Sounds great to me. I have a feeling we're gonna be getting to know each other very well this winter."

I stayed there for a while longer, spooning her with my cock in her pussy, making me cum once more. After that I got up and hugged her, kissing her deeply like long lovers lost, our naked bodies still intertwined with the love we had just made.

I then put my clothes back on and made my way through the blistering cold back to my car, still in disbelief about what had just occurred.

I drove off into the night, making my way down the winding dirt road, the memory of her on my mind, and the excitement of the memories that we're sure to follow.