Horny-Looking Harlina Ch. 05

Story Info
Harlina, Hasheena, and I exchange email.
2k words
30.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

To my sweet and sexy Harlina,

It was nice chatting to you and would love to do it daily. The chat made me really hot and I had to jerk off quite a few times thinking of you and your hairy friends Hasheena and Norlizah. Hey Harlina, why don’t you ask your friend Hasheena to come over to your office. You can then introduce me to her. Isn’t that a good idea? I will then clear your desk and make your Singapore Indian friend lie on her back on your desk. You can lift up Hasheena’s Baju Kurung up to her waist and I will pull down her panties if at all she wears one. Harlina, you told me that she is a hairy woman, and her pubic hair starts a little below her navel and goes all the way down to her anus.

I love hairy woman and that is why I asked you to grow hair in your pussy and armpits. But I can see that this sexy Singapore Indian woman is extremely hairy and I can’t see her pussy lips or opening. I want to brush my hand over that hairy bush and shove my fingers into Hasheena’s gorgeous pussy. I tell you Harlina, it is hot, deep and wet just like your pussy. The lips are very thick and they are long too. I will spread Hasheena’s legs and stuff my thick cock inside her dense haired pussy. Harlina, please introduce Hasheena to me and you can watch me fuck her to my hearts desires. I will fuck her so hard that she will come in torrents and will continue to fuck her even after she reaches her orgasm. I want to hear her erotic voice and I want to hear her scream in orgasm after orgasm.

I will fuck the hairy Hasheena for hours until she begs me to stop. Harlina you can either watch me fuck your friend or join the fun. Let Hasheena have her Baju Kurung all the time and that will really turn on the mood. I will then make Hasheena stand up and show me her big butt. I will grab those big butt cheeks and massage them and this will make her horny again. I will then spread her legs and force my cock into her pussy from behind. I love to squeeze her big butt cheeks when I pound her from behind. I can even bend and kiss her lips and cheeks as I fuck her nice and hard. Hasheena is going to love this. She will stand with her legs spread wide and with a thick cock moving in and out of her pussy. Is this turning you on my sexy babe Harlina? If you are turned on just run your fingers over your pussy lips and think of me fucking your friend Hasheena. Then I will make her lean over the counter at the Student Affairs Office and fuck her really hard. I don’t know whether Hasheena will love a doggie and she probably will. In this position my cock can go very deep inside her pussy. I will massage her butt as I fuck her doggie with long and deep strokes. Once I am done with the doggie I will carry her to your desk again and fuck her in the missionary position and I can completely ravish her sexy face with my tongue. Her thick pussy hair will tickle my cock when it moves in and out of her wet fuck tunnel. Harlina, your friend is going to love this I tell you. You have to ask her to speak dirty when I fuck her. Tell her to get dirty as she can go. Tell her to scream in her own tongue about her pussy, and her big butt. This will really be cool. Harlina may be we all take a weekend at the Sentosa. We can pitch tents along the sea and can have a great night. What do you say darling Harlina?

The in the tents we can have real fun with your friends, Norlizah, Hasheena and Fidiyanah. Give me the email address of Hasheena and I will write to her a very dirty email and turn her on. She will then rush to your apartment to vent her ecstasy and you can give her a good treat. I want Hasheena to lift her arms and show me her hairy armpits. I will kiss and lick the bunch of black hair that fills her entire armpits. I will rub my cock in her bushy armpit hair and fuck it with her plump arms tightly closed on my erect cock. I am dam sure that Hasheena had not done anything like this and she is going to love this and go crazy. I will do the same thing to you my sexy Harlina. Love you and love to fuck you hard and deep. Take care.---Sweet kisses.

I sent it to Harlina and went to bed thinking of the sexy Singapore babes. When I woke up in the morning I hooked on to my computer and saw that Harlina had replied.

Dear Sweet,

Loved your mail and you turned me on. I have already told her about you. Write to her and send me a copy to read as well. I will try to catch you for chat tonight, but if I miss then we see each other in Singapore. Take care. ---Harlina.

I at once wrote to Hasheena and she replied immediately. Now I wrote to her again and sent a copy to Harlina.

Dear sexy Hasheena,

I have never seen you but you ought to be very sexy and hot looking. Harlina told me all about you and that turned me on and I can’t help jerking off thinking about you. Harlina said, that your armpits and pussy are very hairy. Tell me about it please and include details.

---Love.

To my surprise and joy Hasheena responded with two nude picture of her that that closely showed her pussy and her armpits. She was a real hirsute Singapore Indian woman. She was sexy looking with thick lips the resembled the lips of Harlina. The hair in her pubis and both her underarms were incredible. It was a thick jungle of bushy, long and curly jet-black hair. The dark hair was a dense mat that formed a thick canopy over her pussy and her armpits. Harlina was right. The hair started just below Hasheena’s navel and extended all the way down to her anus completely matting her inner thighs. I was not able to see where her pussy lips and her pussy opening were. Hasheena’s whole pubis was covered with a thick jungle of curly hair. I have never seen a hairy pussy as this in my whole life. The hair in her underarms was very long and bushy and the tufts hung down to her breasts. Hasheena in total was an awesome and extremely hairy Singapore Indian woman. I jerked off a couple of times looking at Hasheena’s naked pictures and decided I write to her.

Sexy darling Hasheena,

Thanks for those lovely pictures of yours and you are a real cock-teaser. You look extremely sexy and erotic with your luscious body. Sexy face, bust boobs, hairy pussy, stout thighs, nice big butt are all your beautiful possessions. Have you ever shaved your armpits or pussy? They are so much hairy and I have never seen a hairy woman as you. I love hairy woman and that is why I have even asked your friend Harlina not to shave her armpits and pussy. I bet that she is hairy as you now. Your nice tanned and toned skin is your asset and that makes you look very appealing and erotic. Hasheena, I want to lick your hairy armpits and bury my face in that dense hairy bush. I want to enjoy your smell and taste it. I want that hairy pussy of yours’ and wish I can bury my cock into the hairy beaver and fuck your really hard. Why don’t you come over here now and then jerk me off? Hasheena, fucking your hairy pussy and your hairy armpits is going to be awesome. Tell me what else you want me to do. Love you.

Hasheena replied:

Dear Lover boy,

Good that you like my dense hairy pubis and my armpits. I want to suck you dry and you can feat on my pussy and see how my clit swells in your mouth. ---Hasheena.

I wrote:

Dear darling Hasheena,

Yeah I want that hairy snatch of yours. I will play with your hairy pussy before I fuck you hard and deep, the way Singapore women love. I want you to talk dirty as I fuck you. I love to at your big butt and ram my dick between the big rumps. Hasheena you will love that. How’s your pussy and your big butt called in your language and I know from Harlina that you speak Tamil at home.

Hasheena wrote back:

Dear boy,

Write to me a long and erotic letter on how you are going to fuck me. I read the letter that you wrote to Harlina, and it was erotic. Write to me one like that and make it very dirty and hot. Pussy in Tamil is called Pundai or koothi, and the butt is called soothu. For big butt it is periya soothu. Write to me soon. ---Hasheena.

I wrote to Hasheena:

To My Sexy and hot darling Hasheena,

Darling Hasheena, your lovely and sexy name gives me hard and makes me think about you all the time, leading to shagging my 10 inch dick most of the time. I look at your nude pictures and rub my cock on your hairy beaver.

Hasheena...oh Hasheena my sexy beauty and darling. I love to eat you and enjoy you as much as you want. I have to thank Harlina for showing you to me. I love your dark long hair, dark eyes, nice big breasts and a wonderful ass. I am in love with your hairy armpits and hairy pussy. Though you are simple in appearance, you looks send ripples down my crotch making it rise for you Hasheena. Hasheena, I come to your room and you look beautiful and sexy in your long dress. I take you by my arms and caress your long silky hair. I touch your sexy face with my lips and suck your lips one by one, enjoying your drools. I suck your lips Hasheena as long as I could and play with your tongue, drenching your mouth.

I flay my tongue all over your face, moving from your lips to your ears. Your sexy moans turn me on more and more. I kiss your neck and suck it wet, removing your tops and throwing it away. Your nice boobs are peeping out of your bra demi-cups asking me to let them out free. I gently remove the hook of your bra and let those lovely melons free. Vow...Hasheena what a sight. Nice lovely size, with perky tight tits on dark and large aureoles. They are craving to be touch...sucked...licked...and fucked. I don’t know my Hasheena, whether you have your boobs fucked ever. I would do it if you are interested Hasheena. I touch your soft boobs and pull the hard nipples. It seems to get bigger and bulge by the warmth of my hand. I squeeze your boobs one in each hand and pull them gently.

I roll the perky tits between my fingers sending you ripples. I throw you Hasheena on the couch and come for your boobs. Tell me your size Hasheena. I take one of your boob in my mouth holding the other in my hand playing with it gently at first. I tease your nipples with my teeth and suck your boob deep into my mouth. Sucking hungrily as I could, making it all wet with my saliva. Hasheena, your are moaning and grunting loudly swaying your head. My other hand plays and squeezes your other boob. Now it’s my turn to move to your other one. I suck it hard and play with the other wet one. I suck both your boobs hard as sucking a mango stone. Both looks bloated and shinny now...smeared with my wet saliva. Now I move to your soft belly.

Do you like it until now my sexy darling Hasheena. Let me hear from you and I continue. ---Love.

johara
johara
168 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Singapore Hotties Ch. 01 Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.in Novels and Novellas
The Fuckable Affidha Affindi Ch. 01 The hairy Singapore Malay babe's encounters.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
More Stories