Horny-Looking Harlina Ch. 06

Story Info
Email exchanges to Hasheena and Harlina.
1.3k words
27.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

Hasheena replied promptly and she wrote:

Hey! You are doing fine. Please continue with the story and turn me on! ---Hasheena.

At the same time I also received a reply from Harlina who had also read the copy that I forwarded to her and she wrote:

Hey Lover,

You write well and keep writing. I want you to lick my friend Hasheena to the core. Spread her legs and lick her pussy with your mouth opened fully. Take her clit inside your mouth and flay with your tongue until she is flooded with orgasm after orgasm. Push your fingers inside her pussy and her anus as you suck her pussy. Make Hasheena to reach her orgasm innumerable times and make her scream in sheer ecstasy.

---Harlina.

I wrote:

Dear sexy Hasheena,

Thanks for your encouraging mail and here I go. Hope you have the first section printed to keep track of the continuity. Enjoy baby...and give me your dripping juices to drink. Will you?

I move to your soft belly. It is very soft like a cushion and silky. I could see the round navel kind of hidden between the folds, which make it very arousing. I gently move the tip of my tongue over your soft belly making wet circles...oh my dear sexy Hasheena. I flip my wet tongue all over your soft belly kissing passionately as I lick the whole area. I prod your round navel with my tongue and kiss it hard making you groan in pleasure.

I bite your round navel Hasheena...filling it with my warm saliva and licking and tickling it with my wet tongue. Oh Hasheena... I can see you grinding your legs. I want that, baby. I want you to get aroused and horny like fire. Your groans get louder and louder which keeps turning me on over and again. I bite your fleshy hips and kiss it hard. My tongue making all sorts of tricks and tunes over your soft belly.

I move now to your sweet and dense hairy pussy. I lick the sides of your thighs...trailing wet...between the insides of your thighs...but not your pussy. Hasheena, you have tremendous growth of hair in your pussy. Look, it covers up the inside of your thighs and there is hair between your butt cheeks and even around your anus. This is a great turn on. Your hair is black and they are long, and curly. Hasheena I tell you that your hairy bush is really bushy and you need a shave. I can do that when I come back. I will shave your pussy and admire its beautiful lips. Your pussy lips are completely carpeted by the dark hair and I can’t see your opening. I move the hair to one side and lick around your pussy and you have an erotic smelling pussy. I love its musk smell and I can’t even see that your pussy lips and the hair are sticky with your juices. Hasheena get real horny for me. I ask you to talk dirty and you say, “Eat my hairy and big pundai”. And I ask you again and you say, “Eat my pundai and lick it hard”. You sound horny now my sweet Hasheena.

Hasheena your pussy looks like that of Harlina’s pussy and it turns me on more and more. Look at those out lips…they thick, puffy and hairy. I like it when it is hairy and natural like that of yours. Hasheena your pussy smells really good and I am taking a deep sniff. I spread your outer lips and look at your pink inner lips and the opening. Your pussy is throbbing and the lips are warm and sticky. I kiss your pussy lips and you almost jump. Hasheena you are horny I know that. Just relax and let me eat you out thoroughly and make you and your friend Harlina happy. I move my tongue over your inner lips and I can see goose bumps over your thighs. I open your upper lip hood and look at your valuable jewel…your clitoris. I go around your clit with my tongue and you are now incredibly horny. Hasheena you have got a nice voice and your loud moans are turning me on. Keep grunting and groaning loudly for me. I take your clit in my mouth and lick it fast with the tip of my tongue. Isn’t this driving you crazy my dear Hasheena? Your pussy is getting real wet now and the bush of hair is all wet and sticky. Hasheena it tastes like nectar. You wanna try some as well?

Don’t scream too much. I know that you are going to climax soon. I can tell you that from your loud grunts and the way you twist your sexy body. Hasheena, my dear sexy babe I am going to make you climax very soon. Don’t press my head so hard on your pussy. See my face is all wet with your sticky juices. I am going to please you even more sweetheart, just relax. Hasheena can you feel my index finger inside your pussy? You say no! I just shoved my index finger inside your pussy. Can you feel it now? That’s good. You want me to finger fuck you harder is that what you want. Alright Hasheena, my finger now moves in and out of your wet and hairy pussy faster and harder. I know that you are going to climax soon. My palm is massaging your whole pussy and my tongue flays your clit. Hasheena, now my middle finger enters your priced pussy and I am working both the fingers in and out of your pussy. Yes my dear you have reached your orgasm…yes scream and buck yourself…don’t worry enjoy your multiple orgasm. I am not going to stop licking your clit even after you had reached your orgasm. Are you coming again…that’s good? Yes Hasheena come again and again. Your loud screams are turning me on. Hey Hasheena how many times have your climaxed. What do you mean by saying that you don’t know. I know dear you have climaxed more than 6 times and your pussy lips are engorged and have bulged out. Hasheena I have to tell you that you a tasty pussy and I will come back to taste it again and again.

Hasheena that was awesome and now I want to fuck you to your dreams. Did you get wet reading this email? Read this when you get horny. Hasheena I want to lick your big butt and taste your dark anus. I want to lick your butt crack and drench it with my saliva. I want to tease your anus and finger fuck it if you will allow me. I will lick your butt and kiss it. Hasheena later I want you to lie down and lift up your big butt for me. You have to spread your butt cheeks all the way out and then show me your pussy and your anus. I will sit on the couch and will enjoy the nice show. You then have to finger fuck yourself.

Hasheena do you have any relative or friend of yours who have a big butt and who also speaks Tamil. Tell me if you have any one and we all can have fun. I am pretty sure that Harlina would have got all wet reading this mail. Love you Hasheena. Write to me.

Hasheena wrote back:

Boy! That was wonderful and no one has ever licked my pussy so thoroughly. You made me all wet. I have a relative and her name is Johara, she has a big butt as that of mine. But boobs aren’t that big. She calls me Hasheena Macchi and I want to ravish her someday. May be we could do that together.

And Harlina wrote back:

Hey! You licked Hasheena’s pussy damn well. I got flooded in my pussy and you are going to do the same thing to me. We can shave Hasheena’s pussy together. And our team keeps growing and we have Hasheena Macchi’s relative Johara. Call Hasheena as Hasheena Macchi and write a long mail with Johara. I want to read. ---Harlina.

johara
johara
167 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories