Horny MILF Masturbates

Story Info
Finally alone, horny wife plays with toys.
1.1k words
4.14
49.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long three weeks away from my husband. I haven't made it easy on myself, reading literotica until the wee hours of the night, with no toys and sharing the room with kids in their teens. Stupid, but too horny to stop.

There actually was a camping weekend within those three weeks, but in a wobbly tent trailer (again, with our teens) my husband was unwilling to get busy or even to be creative at all. I remember when we were first married, blowing him in my parents' driveway while he was under the car fixing something. Honestly! And screwing in the front seat in broad daylight behind the local carwash... But I guess as he matured he doesn't want to take those kinds of risks anymore.

Frankly it made me mad. If he told me he was hungry or thirsty, I would never tell him to wait a few days until I could take care of that need... When I need him sexually, often that is the response I get. I think it's the same thing. It's that lack that drives me to visit sites like literotica and others to fantasize about how things could be... Should be.

As I was on my morning trail run while camping, I ventured further and further down the one trail alongside the lake. It was still and quiet and obviously rarely traveled. There was an area where the path widened to some large flat rocks, and I imagined coming back here with my husband, a blanket and a few beers. When I mentioned that later to him, he wasn't interested. So, that's my life.

So when I finally arrive home from our weeks away, the first thing I need is relief. My husband won't be home for hours and the kids are busy unpacking. I lock myself in my bedroom and find a couple of special toys, an extension cord, and a bottle of lube. I bring my iPad and these supplies into the bathroom, lock the door and start the shower.

First I unwrap my suction-cupped dildo from his towel, and affix him to the edge of the tub. I pour lube liberally over this cock. Then I plug in the extension cord and my "personal massager" and I sit on the edge of the tub and start reading. It's not long before I'm wet and horny... My heart flutters knowing that today, finally, I can get some relief. (I'm terribly inefficient at masturbating to orgasm using only my fingers. It can happen, but it is very difficult.)

I sit on the cock, letting it slide hard into my hungry pussy... I bounce a few times, enjoying the veiny reality of the thing, but this is not what I came here to do.

I slide up and off, but I don't go far... I keep the head of the rubber dildo right at my ass-pucker. It's slick with both lube and my pussy juice and it pops easily into my ass. I don't do this often, so every time it's like losing my anal-cherry for the first time. I turn on the massager and press it against my clit. Instantly the vibrations rock through me and I slide a little deeper onto the dildo. It feels like a searing burn at first and I pull all the way off. I try again, squatting over the cock and sliding slowly down... That's a little better.

I've offered my ass to my husband but he doesn't want that at all... I think he worries it'll mean he's gay, if he likes ass. He's a bit of a homophobe.

When I think of cheating, I think of letting someone screw my ass; and since he doesn't want that anyway, can it really be called cheating?

Sliding up and down slowly, I have the most amazing feeling that I'm scratching an itch I didn't even know I had. With the massager trained on my clit, and my hands holding my pussy tight, I climax again and again...

My thighs tremble, I grit my teeth to stop from crying out ... dear God I've needed this for so long...I look up and I see my face and torso reflected in the mirror. My chest is flushed red and my nipples are hard. I move my hand from the top of my mound to my breasts and tweak and twist my nipples. Uuuhhhnnnnnngggggg. I'm moving faster, fucking the cock in my ass... Sweet fucking release as my climax rolls through me again and again, the vibrator presses against my clit and the orgasm flashes like lightning through my brain. I close my eyes tight and flail up and down getting so deeply fucked... Finally it is too much and I leap off the cock, lay down on the bathroom rug and finger fuck myself with the electric pulse of the massager still pressed to my clit. The waves of orgasm continue to roll and I shake and tremble. Wanting more I stand again and return my ass to the cock, which it welcomes easily now, feeling like a friend stroking and sliding along the depths of me. I bottom out against the latex balls and grind... Fuck this feels so good...

I close my eyes and remember former lovers who were insatiable. There was Donald, who could eat pussy for hours, making me cum repeatedly, then napping with his head on my tummy only to start again when he thought I could handle it. He also loved fucking even more than climaxing and could hold off almost indefinitely. I was about 20 back then and never even once needed lube... I was so juicy naturally, so turned on.

There was Duran, a guy I met at the airport one day, who gave me a ride home and propositioned me to pay for sex. That started a hooking relationship that continued the whole semester.

Duran loved that I would suck and swallow him like a lollipop, something his wife would never do. But his dick was very thick and I was afraid to give him my ass.

Thinking of all the guys I sucked and fucked, pity fucks and what the hell fucks and hey we just met but you're cute fucks... I cum on my bathroom floor, writhing and moaning as I've finally reached the orgasm that was building for three weeks.

Regretfully, I think I should have a two pronged dildo, so that my ass and pussy could both be filled as my clit gets electronically pummeled. I need to go to the local adult store and see what's new... Maybe a vibrating bullet for my ass, something slim and shiny... Something for next time...