Horny Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
He put his father out of business.
6.1k words
4.53
455.5k
164
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
206 Followers

Dipa's husband could not make it so she and her son Badal went to attend her niece's wedding. They arrived 2 days before the wedding and had plan to stay for 3 days.

Her sister and her brother in-law did not spare any money for their only daughter's wedding. It seemed like they invited all their relatives from both sides of the family . They had a big three storied house, with only one small room in the third floor. Whenever Badal visited his aunt, he used to get this room on the third floor. He liked it because it was quiet and private.

No house was big enough for all the invitees. Distant relatives were accommodated in couple of rented houses. There was still accommodation problem remained for the close relatives. Dipa's sister requested her if she would share the same room this time with Badal and her reply was 'no problem' much to her son's dismay. It would force him to stop his nightly jack off sessions. It would be only for three nights he tried to comfort himself.

After a long and tiring day when they finally retired to their room, they realized the obvious problem. There was only one bed in the room. It was not that unusual to share a bed between a mother and a grown up son for few nights under the circumstances. Nobody gave it a second thought except for Badal.

"Ma, I will sleep on the floor, you take the bed." He told his mother trying to get out of the sticky situation.

"Oh my, how things change so quickly." She mocked, "I thought you always loved to sleep with your old mother."

She was not old by any stress of imagination, Badal thought to himself, but she was right about the sleeping part. Up until two years ago, he would come crawling into her bed to sleep next to her any opportunity he used to get. But since he learnt and started masturbating, he consciously put a distant between him and his beautiful mother as far as sharing the same bed. Now at 18 years of age he was jacking off 2 to 3 times day. He usually got instant hard on the moment he hit the sack at night and woke up with another one. He was afraid if his horny condition might create a problem. He had very good reasons for his worries too. One of his masturbation fantasy women was his own mother.

At 38 years she was still a gorgeous and a desirable woman. He knew it because he was spying on her at any opportunity he used to get. That was not a easy thing to do with so many people around him in their house. But his efforts used to pay off more times than he ever expected, in frequent glimpses of her naked body. She had large breasts and they stood proudly on her chest without a slightest sag. Her ass was the sexiest one he had ever seen. It was tight and very rounded. He, however, never could get to see her naked pussy because it was hidden behind her thick pubic hair. Oh yes, she had a very cute face and a very friendly personality too. Not that he was dreaming of fucking his mother, she was only member of opposite sex available to fulfill his adolescent fantasy. He was passing through the most horny phase of his life.

What Badal did not know about his mother was that she was a very very horny woman herself. Her husband, in his late forties, his sex drive had been on the decline. She knew her son Badal had been spying on her. Instead of becoming mad she found it to be very erotic. She allowed him to fuel his adolescent fantasies and exposed herself in many occasions while he was watching acting like she was not aware of it. She knew it was wrong and out of the norm. She was sure he was masturbating thinking of her. She found that thought to be very erotic as well as stimulating. Sensation of being watched and her own show off acted like aphrodisiac to her own frequent masturbation. Her inserted fingers often became a young hot cock in her pussy. As long as she could keep everything under control, she had no problem with her son's spying. That was her logic to the forbidden game she was playing.

"I was only thinking about your comfort." He replied trying not to look at her.

"How sweet of you." She said with a smile, "We will make it just fine. It's only for 3 nights."

Back her own home she could never be intimately alone with her son as there were her in-laws and maids around. Being alone with her son this way made her very frisky and very naughty. I would tease him a little, she thought without going very far. What harm could happen with some flirting? They had been doing that almost a year now.

She went to bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out Badal's jaw dropped. She was just wearing a petticoat and a small tight blouse without a bra. Her ample breasts were all but visible through the thin material of her blouse. Her nipples stood up like tips of two bullets. Her slightly rounded stomach and her deep belly button was totally exposed. Her daring display did not bother her a bit. He had seen more of me already she thought.

Once they were on bed side by side next to each other, Badal realized he had not been so close to his mother alone like this since he had begun masturbating. He thought he should have worn a underwear beneath his shorts. He was afraid to look at her directly fearing he might get a hard on by seeing her naked flesh, specially her almost exposed boobs.

"How quickly time passes. Pretty soon, we have to arrange your marriage." His mother said once she was settled comfortably on the small bed, "Unless of course if you have a girl friend." She paused for his answer. When she failed to get an answer from him, she asked directly this time, "Do you have a girl friend?"

"No Ma, I don't have a girl friend." He replied.

"That explains everything then." At first he failed to understand the meaning of her words.

"Explain what?" So he asked and got the biggest surprise of his life.

"That is the reason you have been spying on me." She replied.

He was caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Please god, he prayed take me away from here.

"What spying? I don't know what are you talking about." His lame protest was a very feeble one at best.

"I know you young boys like to look at any naked body, be that of mother or sister or anybody, and love to masturbate." His face blushed in the dark. He had never heard her talking so graphic about sex before.

"So you are saying you don't spy on me? Hmmm, I am wrong then. If you can prove that I am wrong, I would jack you off myself." Saying that she turned around with her back towards him. He could not believe what he just heard.

She threw him into a quandary. His mind began to swim in a whirlpool of questions. Did he really hear her right? Did she really say the word jack off? How could he prove she was wrong? If he admitted he was spying on her, she would be right then, and no jack off. He laid there motionless and bewildered, looking at the dark ceiling without knowing what to do or what to say.

"Good night and happy dreams." She said after a while.

He became even more miserable. Was she going to sleep now? He needed to find out what she meant exactly. Probably she was joking about jacking him off, but wanted to know for sure. He became desperate.

"Ma, you are wrong." He replied, "I do not spy on you."

"Oh, really!" She turned around towards him. Her breasts jiggled straining to get free from the tight and flimsy containment, "Can you prove it?"

"Yes, I can." His mind was racing fast. He needed a convincing answer and fast. He was in a turmoil. Just when he was about to give up, it hit him. He suddenly got the answer.

"I have never spied on you. You knew about it, that means you allowed me to watch you." He triumphantly declared, "So, you see it is not spying and that proves you are wrong."

"Good answer." She smiled at him, "You are smarter than I thought.".

"Are you going to.....you know, if you were wrong." He mumbled badly reminding her.

"I don't know. Should I?" Her smile was very flirtatious.

She sat up and pushed her hands towards his shorts making his heart to jump to his throat. He could not believe it was happening. She pulled his shorts down as he raised his ass up. Another thing jumped out and that was his penis. It started to grow at its first touch by soft female hands.

"wow! It's big." She said enthusiastically as she began stroking his growing rod.

"How big it is Ma?" Like any man he was curious to know about his tool.

"Only other one I know is your father's. It is much bigger than his for sure. Happy?" She jokingly replied. She could not help but comparing it to his father's. This one must be at least two inches longer and thicker. How this monster would feel inside my pussy she wondered for a second, only to be brought back out of her reverie by Badal's inquisitive mind.

"Ma, do women like it big?" His inexperienced mind was full of questions.

"They say what you do with your thing is more important than its actual size." She replied rather philosophically all the while marveling the beautiful cock that was in her grasp.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked, "Does dad do a good job with his..... you know?"

"Badal! That is a very personal question. You should not be asking questions like this." She admonished him, "Why do you want to know? Are you comparing yourself with your father? Old or not he is my husband, you are not . He can do anything with me and I only intend to jerk you off. If you expect anything more then you are sadly wrong. I would stop right now."

"No, no please don't stop." He quickly retreated, "I am sorry."

She sped up stroking his penis. He never felt like this in his whole life. Her soft warm hand felt like warm leather globe wrapped around his hard penis.

"I tell you one thing though," She picked up the conversation, "no women will ever complain about a large penis. Women like to get filled up."

"Ma, what about you, do you like to get filled up?" She gave him an opening and he took it.

"None of your business." She blushed, "You are again asking personal question."

"No, I was just following up on your comments." He tried to defend himself, "You, yourself said women liked to get filled up. So I asked a general question about you as a woman. It would have been personal question if I had asked if dad filled you up?"

"You are a bad, real bad boy who never gives up." She playfully slapped him, "Why do you want to know so much about your dad?"

He did not answer her question or actually could not. He could not tell her at that time he was feeling jealous about his dad and unconsciously back in his mind was thinking him as a competition. He was the only one who had complete access to her beautiful sexy body.

She understood her son's inquisitiveness about his father. In the culture they were in a son's success often measured against the success of his father in every aspects of life, except their very private sex lives. She suddenly found herself in the unique situation of intimately knowing both of them. Within her mind, she was losing her love for her husband. She had been increasingly getting frustrated and irritated with his sexual inadequacies. He was the reason she was holding her son's big throbbing penis in her hand. But she was not ready to compare one with another.

"Lets talk about you young man." She teasingly changed the subject, "This is first time for you, I assume?"

"Oh no, I have done this innumerable times." He replied with a serious face.

"Really? With who?" It was her turn to be surprised.

"With you Ma, everyday for last one year in my dream." Was his reply.

"You nasty, nasty boy. How could you think of your mother that way?" She was more of a tease than anything, "And what did you make me do in your dreams?"

He was very glad that their conversation had taken such an erotic turn. If he played his cards right he might get a blow job out of her instead of a dry hand job. And after that .....he shivered thinking of the possibilities.

"If I told you everything in details, you would kill me." He teased her, "I'd tell you just a little. In my dreams you take my cock in your mouth and suck it for a very long long time. Then....."

"But I've never sucked a cock in my entire life." She interrupted him.

"You mean you never sucked dad's penis?" He was actually glad to find out that.

"No, like many thing he is not into oral sex. Oh, forget about your dad for a minute." She impatiently replied, "But your penis looks very enticing, very yummy like an ice cream pop, but it is hot, very very hot." She said very dreamily as she lowered her face a little, "I may not like it."

He could not resist the temptation. He raised his groin and placed his quivering penis very close to her mouth and shuddered in excitement when he felt her warm breath on his sensitive skin.

"There is only one way to find out. Why don't you take my penis into your mouth and see if you like it!" He pleaded in a very soft voice.

"You think I should?" She asked with glazed eyes, "Mothers do not suck their little boy's penis."

"Only loving mothers who give hand jobs, do!" He said half jokingly hoping that she was not having second thoughts. So he decided to get bold and active. He touched her lips with his pulsating cock. And to his delight she opened her mouth. He pushed his hot meat into her wide mouth. The head disappeared into the 'O' shaped gap between her lips. She began swirling her tongue all around his cock head. He became very aroused and shoved all of it deep inside her mouth. His cock head hit the base of her throat and his balls touched her chin as her nose got buried into her very thin and sparse pubic hair. She inhaled the aroma of his naked skin as she felt tingles in her pussy.

"It feels so good," She mumbled, "Please don't cum in my mouth. I never tasted it before and I don't know if I am ready for it."

"Okay, Ma." He concurred without any hesitation. Getting his penis into her mouth was the greatest achievement of his life up to that point. He would not do anything to upset her. At that moment few drops of his pre cum dropped in her mouth. To her surprise she liked the warm salty taste.

His penis felt amazing in her mouth as she began to suck it by bobbing her head back and forth. Her hands found his balls and began to squeeze them lightly. He increased his speed and began fucking her mouth faster and harder. He felt the rush of his impending orgasm gathering within himself.

"Ma, I am cumming, Oh god, I am cumming." He warned her about his incoming orgasm.

To his surprise Dipa did not pull away from his cock. She continued on with her sucking. Having tasted his pre cum she wanted to taste his real juice.

"Ma, I can't hold on any longer. Ma please!" He tried to pull his rod out but could not as her face was on top of it.

"It's okay. I want to taste....." She mumbled with a mouthful of meat.

His first shot hit the back of her throat, then the second one followed, then the next one and on and on. He never emptied his balls like this before not even in his wild wet dreams. He looked down between his legs. He saw his mother's dark hair covered head was still over his penis, struggling to swallow all of his spent.

"Ma, it was wonderful." Gently and lovingly touching her hair he expressed himself, "It was better than I ever expected."

She suddenly got up and went to the bathroom. She took a towel and began cleaning the mark of his white semen from her lips and chin. She loved the sweet and salty taste of his thick and hot juice going down her throat. She regretted that she had not done it sooner. She was very aroused and her pussy was on fire. She was secreting pre cum juice profusely. There was visible wet spot in front of her white petticoat. She needed relief.

Even though she was sexually very aroused and she had just sucked her son off swallowing his cum, she knew fucking her son would not be right. She drew a line within her mind and decided not to cross it. However, everything else would be fair game, she thought with a very naughty smile on her face, including oral sex and what not.

She came back to bed and laid herself down next her son.

"So, you liked it?" She asked knowing the obvious answer.

"Oh, yeah!" He replied enthusiastically, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, if it is not regarding you father." She joked.

"Who?" They both laughed at his response, "Ma do girls....women masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Do you?"

"Yes." She replied with a very naughty smile, "And I feel like doing it right now and I need your help."

Her words sent an exciting sensation all over his body.

"I am all yours." Was his cheerful reply, "Just show me what to do."

He quickly moved closer to her. She grabbed one his hands and placed it on her blouse where the buttons were. They popped open the buttons quickly together. Her luscious breasts were finally open to his view. He had been spying on those two for a long time. At last his dream of touching and sucking them was about to be fulfilled.

She did not have to show him how, he of his own took the nipple closest to him in his mouth and began sucking it. He took control of her other breast with his free hand and began fondling the fleshy mound.

Dipa could not help but laughing to herself as she thought not much had changed over time. When he was a baby, he used to suck one nipple like this and used to grab the other one with his tiny hand afraid that it might get away from him. Now his mouth or hands were not tiny anymore and they were giving her sex starved body an indescribable pleasure. Her pussy was leaking and was hot. It needed to be touched.

She took one of his hands and placed it on the knot of her petticoat. Together they slowly untied it. She raised her buttocks and pushed out the last piece of her clothing down her legs. She was completely naked. She placed his hand on her hairy mound.

His fingers found her dripping hole. He pushed two fingers deep inside her. It was amazingly wet, slippery and hot. Her soft pussy muscles gripped his fingers as she moaned. She began fucking his fingers pushing her hips up and down. She wanted to cum badly. She wanted more. She never had her pussy eaten. She wanted him to suck her clit.

But he was so fascinated by her breasts that he almost had his mouth glued to her fabulous mound of flesh. She thought of a plan to entice him. She managed to shove one of her fingers inside her pussy next to his already inserted two fingers.

She took her soaking finger out and placed it under his nose and let him smell her scent. He lifted his face dreamily. She pushed his finger into his mouth. He began licking her finger. He was tasting his first ever pussy juice. She slowly pushed his head downwards. He completely understood her intention. Without hesitation he lowered his mouth on her swollen pussy. Her thick pubic hair presented some inconvenience.

"Wow! It's a jungle down here." He jokingly complained and acted as if he was spitting out hair.

However, he soon learnt to adjust. He spread her outer lips with his thumbs and ran his tongue across her pussy. His tongue found her clit and she let him know in no uncertain way.

"Yes, yes right there, that's it!" She curled her upper body and screamed, "Suck it. Put your fingers back in me and finger fuck me. Make me cum! "

She went wild and spread her legs as wide as her body would allow. She pushed his head down hard on her pussy and began to push her hips up and down into his face.

"I am cumming, oh god I am cumming, please don't stop....." She begged and screamed at the same time. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers and her clit throbbed under his tongue as she flooded his face with her secretion. She just experienced the most wildest orgasm of her entire life.

Her body slowly stop trembling as she regained her composure. Badal quickly moved up to her face and began kissing her for the first time.

bentig04
bentig04
206 Followers
12