Horny Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dipak poured some oil into her anus and with his fingers began lubricating and stretching the tight hole. He gently shoved two fingers inside her guiding the oil along the way. He began rotating his fingers around her anus in a clock wise motion. Once assured that it was ready for penetration he placed his penis at her rear entrance.

Her tiny anus put up very little resistance this time around as Dipak pushed his penis slowly inside her. Anjana screamed out louder than ever, "Oh my good, oh my..." as his hot cock burnt its way into her rectum second time that very day.

"Ma, are you alright? You want me to stop." Dipak showed his concern mistakenly assuming his mother's scream as pain rather than joy of ecstasy.

"No, unless you want me to disown you." With two cocks buried deep inside her, she joked, "Don't stop, just keep fucking me. You two are wonderful lovers."

"You are the most delicious sandwich meat we ever tasted." They all laughed at Amit's comment.

She never fantasized about double penetration. But she was thrilled that it was happening to her. Almost sixteen inches of hard young meat was reaping her open. She was aware of the saying, "life imitating art." Now thanks to these two young men her life was imitating the porno movie and she was loving every second of it.

Both Dipak and Amit were amazed too that they were actually fucking her at the same time a la the porno movie. They found a rhythm in managing their cocks in and out of her holes. Amit was pushing his cock slowly up and down into her pussy. Anjana pushed one of her nipples into Amit's mouth. He greedily began sucking her hardened nipples.

Dipak was pushing his cock back and forth into her anus and squeezing her fleshy ass cheeks with abundance. Every thrust into her, he could feel the presence of Amit's cock inside, separated by only a thin membrane within her body.

Dipak came first. His hot cum sprayed deep inside her rectum. It triggered something within Anjana's body, as if a switch had been turned on deep inside. Her entire body began to convulse and shake violently. A series of orgasms rocked thorough her body and she kept on cumming. Soon Amit joined them and shot his load deep inside her pussy. The room filled up with her scream and their grunts as they collapsed in a heap of tangled mess of sweaty bodies still joined together. Dipak's cum started oozing out from her ass hole and began its downward journey. Amit and Anjana's combined juices also began dripping down out of her pussy.

Three very sexually satisfied people, hugged each other as they began recovering from their encounter. Each of them had achived thier individual wild fantasy or dream, together at the same time.

"Life really imitates porno sometimes." A very amazed Amit thought to himself.