Horny on Halloween Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyesight up the length of his body and into his exotic face. He undoubtedly knew I was admiring him because when I looked back at his face he had a devilish grin on it as he towered over me. He licked his lips and moved his hand to adjust himself as his dick flopped through his pants. I arched my back into the cop to show how horny the gesture made me and to show how flexible I could be.

"Hey Mona," the Latin guy shouted towards the red head indicating he came here often enough to know their names. "How much for the Asian bitch?" My eyes widened and I started to panic when the redhead redirected my lips back to hers. I was caught up in her lips when I felt a hand grab my arm and start pulling me in.

The Latin guy had pulled me up to him as his posse came in closer to surround me. "How much for the night baby? Can you give us a three for one special?"

I looked over to Chase who had pushed the blonde bimbo off of him as he came to my defense. Travis also got up from his chair, puffing out his chest effectively showing off his intimidating stature.

"She's not for sale, douche! She's with us!" I heard Chase shout towards the strangers. I was relieved that he had my back, but was freaked out by what was happening, a little turned on that guys were fighting over me, and a little turned on/weirded out that everyone was referring to me as a girl.

Chase and Travis had both gotten up on the other side of me. Travis grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the Latin guys grip and tightly into him. Chase kind of took a protective stance in between me and the frat boys while saying, "You guys need to back off!"

"That bitch can't keep her eyes off my dick" the Latin guy cockily countered as he grabbed his junk and swung it around in their direction. His friends laughed as he added "Bitch shouldn't be working here if she doesn't want to dance on a pole."

Did they thing that I worked here? The scene was starting to catch the attention of the rest of the club and within seconds the bouncers were taking the girls out and breaking up the cockfight that had occurred.

A bouncer quickly grabbed me over to the wall with his hand on my hip and asked, "You okay, baby?"

I told him I was and that I and my boys just needed to go home. He motioned Chase and Travis over and told them to take me home and that they better take care of me.

I looked at Chase and through his half smile and knowing grin, I almost knew what his response would be to the bouncer before he said it. "Oh we will!"

Travis & Chase grabbed me by each of my arms, Travis a little more forcefully and aggressively than Chase and escorted me out of the club. Travis hailed a cab and when the cabbie pulled over, Travis opened the passenger rear door and shoved me into the back seat. Chase followed behind me, while Travis walked around the trunk and let himself in on the other side of the cab.

"What was that for?" I asked Travis as Chase gave the cabbie his address.

"Were you flirting with those guys?" Travis asked me. Before I could answer, he continued to lay into me. "What kind of bitch flirts with a group of guys when she's with two other guys? I bought you a fucking lap dance and this is how you repay me?"

He was fuming and for some reason instead of pointing out that I wasn't his property, and that he was straight, and that I was a guy, and that we weren't on a date, and that hell, we weren't even really friends - all I could come up with was "I'm sorry!"

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled his face down to where he was looking towards me. I pleaded saying, "I'm really sorry babe - I wasn't even flirting with them. I was totally looking at you the whole time. Those dicks don't have anything on you guys. Who the fuck would pay attention to them with you guys around?"

With that, he relaxed his shoulders and visibly let his guard down. Without saying anything he put his arm around me. I nestled into this barrel of a guy trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. I could smell his manliness as he pulled me in close to his armpit. His smell was intoxicating and was a total turn on. I got daring and put my hand on his chest. My palm landed on his shirt while my fingers met his bare chest. I could feel his heart beat racing as heat emanated off of him no doubt from the interaction at the strip club. I was scoping his body from this angle when I noticed he was still, or perhaps again, getting hard for me.

That's when Chase chimed in and said, "I'm still here bitches!" With that he grabbed my arm twirled me towards him, grabbed me by the cheek and hair and planted a movie-style kiss on me. It was dreamy. Chase and I had never locked lips before. Throughout the years, Chase would playfully dry hump me, pat my ass, and pinch my nipples but he had never kissed me on the lips.

I never admitted to myself that I always thought of Chase as the hottest guy in the room. Well, maybe not the hottest - but certainly the coolest guy in the room. He explored my mouth with his tongue and my body with his large experienced hand. I let myself go, losing myself in his lips and his taste. I sucked on his lower lip as he traced the outline of my mouth.

Travis to his benefit didn't stop us or say anything but knowingly put his hand on my leg to let me know that he was there. I opened my legs in so that Travis knew that I was aware. He left his hand stagnant for a while before his hand raised up my inner thigh. With Chase in my mouth, I grabbed Travis' hand as he explored my smooth legs. Chase released my mouth from his. I opened my eyes and there was that face again, staring back at me. God, he was so hot. And so was Travis. And so was that Latin guy. What the fuck! Chase and Travis returned to exploring me when we were interrupted.

"We're here," the cabbie proclaimed startling all of us a bit since we pretty much forgot he was there.

Chase fumbled through his wallet and paid the guy before opening his door and grabbing my right hand. Travis opened his side of the car and grabbed my left. They both started to exit the cab with my hand in tow, saying "let's go, babe." They played a quick tug of war with me and let go, turning around to see why I hadn't followed suit.

I looked at the cabbie through the rearview mirror and with a wink and a smile he said, "Looks like you got a choice to make."

Thanks guys - let me know what you think!

12