Horny Pregnant Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
The first of my many pregnant adventures.
805 words
41.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Serena, 22, Latina, I'm about 5'2, heavily pregnant but with a high sex drive. I'm mostly belly, breasts (went from b-DD, my areolas also stretched along), absolutely no stretch marks due to being on top with cocoa butter. I'm home most of the time but today... Today I want to go somewhere... Something or someone if that's the case. Husband is a truck driver traveling all over the states. I would go along sometimes but since I'm more further along I think it's better I stay at home in case whatever happens. So I got ready and head out to the outlets, mall and to the sex store.

I go in aisle per aisle giggling at some silly toys they had and got some into my basket. Being the cautious person I am, I'm always looking around in case I see somebody I know or get a feeling someone is following me. Next to me stood this 6 feet something older maybe 30 year old man. He is black, medium built, faded hair style, nicely dressed. Anyway... I offered a smile he gave one back... We get to talking, gave me his number and invited me to a party this weekend I said sure but what's your name? He told me Damien... Nodded with a smirk and left the store.

So days past, been texting Damien for a while, and tonight is the party! So trying to wear a smaller bra to make my breasts seem larger, a short dress (no point to hide my bump). Damien picked me up and off we went! We started to mingle soon we arrived (awkwardly silence in the car). There was only 2 black men and one black chick(Sarah). The music are pretty low guessing it's just a kick back? We were all sitting on the sectional sofa they were drinking and smoking I'm not the only sober one but the second hand weed smoking was getting to me.

Damien was getting closer to me, getting his lips on my neck, his hand between my thighs. I moved my head down to meet his lips kissing him passionately. I felt a hand on my breasts trying to get into my bra... I didn't fight it.. It was one of the men. Made my pussy wet feeling their hands over my body.. I spread my legs for Damien who went into my gooey, wet pussy... Causing my breasts to leak.. They both helped me out of my clothes.. Exposing my large breasts the guy sucked so hungrily on my nipples. Damien slides 2 fingers inside of me spreading them inside hitting my g spot. The other two are doing their thing until the chick got up and signal us to a room. We all went to this unfurnished room but bed sheets and pillows around. I went to sit back on my hands.

Everyone else joined, Sarah came to me fondling my breasts, sucking the milk out so gently add Damien came up next to me with his beautiful 8 1/2, mushroom shape penis for my lips... licking around to catch his precum. While Sarah works down to my soaking wet pussy. Griping my thighs as one of the guys work her pussy with his mouth... The other one came to play with both of our breasts. Making this hot horny pregnant woman lose her mind...i was in a trance until I see the man behind Sarah pushing his dick inside making her squeal making her fingers go in my pussy so hard. He makes her back arch and forcing her to eat me. I switch from man to man sucking their dicks giving them each my attention.

The guy takes Sarah from me so Damien can slide his dick inside of me.. I laid completely flat but he threw my legs on his shoulders and fucked me deep... Digging his nails in my breasts, hearing him grunt makes me more hot. I feel him rocking every centimeter of my walls. I feel my climax coming soon... "Damien I'm gonna cuuuuummm my pussy can't take it, I need to cum baby... Baby..."

"cum all over this dick.. I'm gonna cum too.." I squirted... So much and he came.. I felt his warm filling as we embrace each other... The men I guess came cause Sarah comes to sit on my face I can taste their cum. I licked it all out as I ate her pussy. Rubbing my finger around her asshole, getting her wet again. She started to thrust.. Fucking my face. Until I felt my face getting wet... She screams that she's cumming, I hungrily trying to get every drop in my mouth till she collapse to the floor. We ask ended up falling asleep there until the next day Damien took me home...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Heavily Pregnant, Eternally Horny Kate is heavily pregnant. Mark is decidedly horny.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
More Stories