Horny Sissy Goes to "Heaven!"

Story Info
A crossdressing sissy finds a new place to do "her" thing!
1.9k words
4.37
35.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone asked me why I'm a Queen, and I guess it's because I love being in a pair of high heels and lipstick, making out naked with a guy and kneeling or squatting to suck his cock in some filthy adult store video arcade booth, while he works my tits over with a pair of strong fingers until I wanna yelp in pain. And the hot feeling of him wanting to fuck me and being ordered to get on the bench and kneel and face the wall - the urgency of his desire to fuck me, the feel of his hard dick poking into my buttocks as he attempts to stick it in, and I reach down behind me through my legs and grip the rigid snake, pressing the head up to the mouth of my anxious rectum, the feel of pain/pleasure as it sinks into me; the glorious, feminine feeling of simultaneously control and submission to a powerful force, the hot breath and kisses, the groping hands and pinching fingers as his strong thighs deliver his assault on me from behind. Man! I feel like a woman! Any woman can tell you that there is that one moment when a woman gives complete control to the male and no longer has any say in what happens to her during the sex act, and that moment is when the cock goes deep into the pussy. Then she is in complete submission and under the physical dominance of the male. It's where you leave off being human and descend into the life of an animal, for the time it takes to complete the sex act.

MMM! There's something so fuckin' HOT about the urgency of a hot, rough man on my bare back for sex, him grabbing my arm and turning me roughly around. I feel his hands stripping the bikini panties right off my ass and tossing them on the floor as he grips my arm so tightly it hurts! Then, being thrust roughly around and pushed face against the wall and raped like a cheap whore! Having my head pushed down low until it touched the vinyl bench, so that my ass is cocked high and wide. Is it extremely uncomfortable? Yes! Does it hurt? Yes! Do I love it - do I revel in it? YES! OH FUCK YES!!

Ok, so I begged him for his cock - ok? Is that what you want to hear? Well it's true! I was begging him to let me suck his black cock! He came in my anus and it felt so fuckin' GOOD! He told me to sit on it, facing away from him, so I obeyed him and he put his hands down and lifted my legs up high, while I boogied totally naked on his hard dick until he came deep up in me. And as we were fuckin' he had his strong hands all over my bare tits. I stood up and cum drip down my bare legs. Oh he so fuckin' handsome!

After the fuck he wanted me to stay on his lap, his dick still inside of me. So I lay back on his chest and we just talked. He asked me my name and I told him it was Terilyn Bardot. He asked me if I ever went to the adult theater called Heaven, on Lindsey Blvd. And I told him I hadn't. He was surprised and told me that Heaven was the perfect place for a queen like me. I told him that I had actually been there, but I never saw anyone in the arcade. And he told me, no, you have to go into the theater in the back, because that's where all the action took place. That was news to me. We sat like that for about a half an hour and then he told me he had to leave. I lowered my legs so that my heels were touching the floor, and I slowly rose, feeling his still semi hard cock slide out of my rectum. "Want me to clean you off, honey?" I said, lowering myself between his legs.

After he left I sucked a few more guys off, but I couldn't get what he said about Heaven out of my head. It was only around 10:30 -- still early. I decided I had to check it out! I got back into my black 2 piece string bikini, my ripped jeans butt baring short shorts, and the cream colored see through blouse, grabbed my clutch purse and walked out of the arcade and through the brightly lit adult bookstore. There were several customers there, and I heard someone say: "That's her!" as I walked out the door into the night.

It had been a hot day, and even now at 10:30 pm, it was still hot. Heaven was a little over a half a mile away, and I was wearing 4-inch high heels, so I took my time walking there. Besides, I enjoyed the attention I got from passing vehicles. I wasn't really afraid of getting gay bashed because, due to my small frame and innate femininity. I can pass as a biological female, if I want. I walked up the one big hill and then it was all down hill from there. Once I got to the top I could actually see the blinking lights of Heaven, near the bottom of the hill.

As I walked I recalled the first time I had ever seen Heaven. It was soon after my wife and I had moved to the city; we were driving by and I saw the blinking lights and saw that it was an adult bookstore. I didn't say anything to Emilyn, but I silently marked it as a place I might want to check out sometime. Emi and I had only been married for a couple of years then, and neither of us had yet crossed the line with others. But I still liked going in those places occasionally -- I was drawn to them. When I finally did go there a few weeks later I was disappointed. The store part was very small, with a few videos and old sex magazines on the rack. I went into the arcade and saw no one or anything back there. I visited a few more times over the next couple of years, but it was always the same; no action. So I wrote it off. Little did I realize that there was a good size movie theater in the back.

When I arrived I went in. Thanks to my past visits, the place was familiar. This time I went straight to the desk and asked for the theater. The guy said it was 6 bucks, and pointed to the turnstile and the door beyond, and buzzed me in.

The theater was dark and there were rows of seat, and straight porn playing on the screen. There were quite a few men scattered throughout the seats, but other than that I didn't see much going on. Which kind of surprised me because the black guy at Whispers had really talked the place up. I was about to leave when suddenly a head popped out of an area behind the screen. He stepped out quickly before disappearing again. What was THIS??

I quickly walked down to where I had seen the guy and found myself in the doorway of a large bathroom -- a men's room. I went in and there were several men -- some of them naked -- hanging around in there. The room ran the length of the screen, and had a tiled floor, a couple of urinals, and an open toilet bowl. It was very dimly lit, but once my eyes grew accustomed, I noticed that the nude guy, who was leaning against the corner wall, was actually getting a blowjob from another man who was crouched between his legs. The guy who was getting blown kept staring at me. I quickly stripped naked to just my high heels, and was playing with my small dick. The guy, who was getting blown, patted the cocksucker's cheek and he moved away. Then the guy crooked his finger at me and I went over to him, taking his erect cock in my hand and gently squeezing it. "Can I suck it?" I asked, maybe a little too eagerly.

He didn't answer so I got down in a squat and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking his hard cock and balls, all the while playing with his big hairy legs. After a couple of minutes he said, "You look like the type who likes to show off. Want to go up on stage?"

Well, I didn't know what that all entailed, but I nodded and stood up. He walked to the door -- still completely naked -- and said, "Come on!" holding out his hand. I followed him wearing nothing but my 4 inch high heel pumps as we went up the short flight of stairs and up onto the stage. He stopped and faced me and pointed to the floor. I got down on my knees and began to suck his cock again. I could see that the theater had filled up quite a bit, and everyone was watching. I get excited when I know I'm performing, so I really began putting on an act. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and held his cock tight near the base and said: Look up at me!" before shooting several hot strings of thick warm semen all over my face. I was fucking PASTED! It was hanging from my nose and chin.

He extended his hand as I rose, and he led me down the steps. I thought we were going back into the toilet but he pulled me in the direction of the audience and led me up the aisle, stopping so that people could get a good look at me. I could see cell phones clicking away as people took pics and video of my humiliation. So fuckin' SEXY! God -- if Emi could see me now!

We went back into the toilet and within minutes the place was full of men. My guy led me to the toilet bowl and pointed at the dirty floor. When I hesitated he tapped the side of my head with two fingers hard. "Come on, come on -- get down!"

I knelt in front of the bowl and he pushed my head so that I was leaning over it. It was filthy and it stunk. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You're a fucking mess," he said. I'm gonna wash your face." And he began urinating all over my face. As he was doing this I felt a pair of fingers in my anus and a man mounted me from behind and began to fuck me. When the guy finished pissing, another man stepped up and stuck his hardon into my face and I began sucking him off. It only took a minute and he came in my mouth. "I gotta piss," he said. "Open your mouth."

His dick was still hard -- a piss hardon, and he urinated in my mouth. I clamped my lips tightly around his cock and swallowed like mad. Now, two lines had formed, one behind me, and one next to the bowl. I got fucked and cummed in and pissed in by god only knows how many men before it was over. The black guy at Whispers had been right -- this WAS the perfect place for me!