Horny Teens Ch. 01

Story Info
She shows off to the peepers-but is already doing girlfriend.
7.1k words
4.43
39k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illustrated version available on request to Author

For some reason, on this particular night, Millicent moved around her room thinking seriously about what it would be like to show herself off; to actually do it instead of just thinking about it.

Just the idea of it took her breath away. At first she reasoned there was no possible way. It would be much too embarrassing. But the other half of her hormone racked brain really wanted to do it. Before she knew it she was compromising with herself.

Maybe not naked, but just my underwear ... it would be just as exciting and I won't have shown everything.

The idea of inciting lust in whoever was lurking outside had an awfully powerful appeal to the teenage girl.

Millicent avoided looking at her window or even moving close to it. She pretended no one was outside looking in and that helped her past her normal shyness. Next she fiddled around her room, acting as if she was looking for something as she tried to formulate what she wanted to do. This was important. She was going to flash an unknown admirer. Millicent wasn't sure if she actually had the nerve to do it. She wanted too, but would she really do it?

She suddenly realized that she was already starting to undress. Her hands shook as she mentally chastised herself not to remove anything too deliberately so as to alert her watcher that she was doing it mainly for his benefit. She wanted to maintain the charade that she was ostensibly at the very least, not the kind of girl to do something like this on purpose!

And so Millicent strove to repeat as closely as possible the manner in which she disrobed each and every night, only this time the light was on and the shade up. First off came the t-shirt, which she tossed on the bed. Next came the shorts, leaving her in bra and panties.

The sound of her heart beating was so loud in her ears that she wouldn't have heard a train go by outside. There was an unparalleled feeling of exhilaration she had never felt before as she paraded around the room in bra and panties in front of ...

________________________________________

"Jesus Christ, Brody, would'ja lookit them tits!"

Brody was already focused on Millicent O'Sullivan's magnificent mammaries. They were truly superior specimens, worthy of a Playboy Centerfold, or even the worship given to the finest--feminine bodies in Hollywood.

Brody and his best buddy, Jackie Slattery were crouched behind a massive oak, with Brody having a slightly higher vantage point as they peered into the young teen's bedroom window.

Slattery had noticed Millie prancing around her room in a leotard two nights earlier, and had returned with Brody the following night only to be greeted by a darkened room.

"You gotta see her tits jumping around in that leotard," he'd excitedly told Brody, "Ain't ever been anything like it!'

Brody concurred, he hadn't seen anything like it either and while neither boy knew what Millicent's breast size amounted too, they both hungered to see more of them, and would dream about the possibility of somehow getting to touch them.

And although Millicent wasn't wearing the leotard, she actually had less clothing on then the previous evening. For her show, and yes it was a show she was putting on, she wore a pair of scalloped cotton panties and a pair of white thigh highs.

"Think she knows we're out here watchin' her?" he asked Slattery.

"Oh, I doubt it. I mean, she don't show them off in school, ya know?"

"That's true," Brody said while thinking about seeing her walking the halls at school and sitting two rows from him in Math class without taking his eyes from her jiggling breasts as she mimicked a stripper strutting her stuff in front of a full length mirror.

________________________________________

Millicent was still posturing in front of her mirror, using it for two purposes: one to determine the best poses to emphasize her breasts, or boobies, and to keep an eye on her unknown admirer hiding behind the oak tree in her yard.

Who could it be? Whoever it is, he's taking a chance being a peeping Tom. What if it isn't a guy my age? What if it's a dirty old man?

"Ugh," she grunted in disgust at the very thought of some old geezer watching her boobies bouncing around the way she was moving. But what if that peeper is a girl, or a woman? Oh my God, wouldn't that be something? Maybe I should tell Cindy about this?

The lithe teen smiled as she recalled that just two months before her breasts were merely apple sized, cute enough, but not anywhere close to those of her mother or her Aunt Clarice, whose bra size was 36-DD. Even Mom is in awe of Aunt Clarice's tits, Millicent told herself.

And Mom's a D cup herself. She's told me I'll probably have a big pair too, and now I'm beginning to think she's right.

Millie didn't understand just yet that she'd broken one of the prime rules of High School: Her sudden growth spurt had catapulted her out of the allocated spot her peers had assigned her.

Her former best friend Erin Russell, felt slighted by her new looks. Her closest thing to a boyfriend was Ernie from the 8th grade that she had yet to date, had become tongue tied and uncomfortable. But the toughest reaction came from the wannabe-prom-queens among her peers.

They started to call her Millie Mams. They said she looked like a slut, leaving her disconsolate and lonely.

So now she looked good but no one talked to her. Then the older boys found her. They weren't necessarily bad boys. In fact they were polite and nice and muscular and she ached for them, but didn't know how to approach them.

"Mmmm," she half hummed aloud, "the other girls won't hang with me now 'cause the horny boys follow me everywhere with their tongues hanging out, hoping they'll get a feel somehow."

She stopped speaking aloud, fearing that whoever's watching could hear her. I'd rather put out for one of the older guys, maybe even a college guy. I see them ogling me at the mall, but can't seem to get them to talk to me. Well, whoever you are, I hope you like the show, she thought and shook her shoulders causing her breasts to swing from left to right in a wild, primitive fashion then broke into a typical teenage fit of giggling.

________________________________________

Jesus, Brody thought as he watched Millicent's tits swinging from side to side, that's fuckin' awesome!

Then feeling an unfamiliar movement next to him, he turned and caught Slattery jerking off beside him.

"What the fuck? Are you nuts?"

"Can't help it man, I'm so fuckin' hot, you know?" Slattery replied, seemingly unabashed at his actions.

Brody stepped away in both disgust and fear that his friend was going to shoot jizm all over him. A moment later he decided to leave and quickly walked away, leaving Slattery to finish masturbating, which he did, but Slattery lingered until Millicent turned off her bedroom light several minutes later.

________________________________________

Suddenly Millie felt hot all over; more warm and clammy than sweaty; and her stomach was gurgling probably because she had hardly touched her diner that night.

Then Millie saw a movement in the mirror and realized her admirer was leaving. She stopped fondling her breasts and stared into the mirror at the quickly receded figure. She was now certain her peeping Tom was male.

But I was going to show him my pussy! He's leaving too soon--did I ... no, someone must be coming!

Not wanting to be seen by anyone else, Millie shut her light off, leaving the room dark except for the dim light provided by a light in the neighbor's yard. She waited to see what had caused her watcher to leave, but there was no further movement in that direction.

Millie walked over to her bed and sat down then eased her panties off and tossed them on top of her jeans which already lay in a tangled clump on the floor at the foot of the bed.

________________________________________

Slattery felt he was ready to ejaculate and without realizing it, stepped out from behind the tree moments after Millie turned her light off. Fortunately for Slattery, Millie was just making her way over to the bed at the very moment he grunted and spurted his load against the bark of the Oak tree.

Slattery squeezed every last drop of semen from his appendage before tucking it back into his jeans, and then with one last hopeful look at Millie's darkened bedroom window, gave up hope of seeing any more of her that night and he too, turned and sauntered off into the night.

________________________________________

Millie had no idea that he'd ever been there, for she had just realized what she was doing as she sat in the darkness of her room. The heel of her bare right foot was tucked up against her pussy, and when she straightened her leg out she felt the cooling smear of her own juices on the heel. Millie flopped back and lay flat on the bed before daring to breathe again.

How the fuck did I manage that? She wondered as she got up, found her panties and put them back on. She tried to sleep but couldn't. Thoughts of sex ran unchecked through her mind.

She'd never had sex with a boy, but she and Cindy had certainly fooled around--a lot. As she recalled some of their adventures together, she found herself reaching down to touch her legs; even to the point of bending her knees up so she could run her fingers down the calves.

It felt good. She'd masturbated hundreds of times but this time seemed different from the start. She leaned forward and took the nipple of her left breast into her mouth and sucked it.

OH--MY--GOD--PURE PLEASURE!

The other nipple brought more of the same. It hadn't occurred to her to try this before.

Well, before they weren't big enough--DUH!

Millie's whole body seemed to come alive, and stayed that way. Every part of her was like an erogenous zone all by itself and even the lightest touch or caress would send her off into a hot and horny place that seemed scary at times.

Should I call Cindy and talk sexy to her while I finger myself?

She quickly decided that it was a little late for that, especially over at Cindy's. Her mother was very strict about phone calls after ten.

I could text her ... No, bad idea, especially if she's watching TV with her Mom.

Millie felt a shiver go through her body, until everything was knotted up behind her navel. She sat up and hugged her knees to her chest and ran her fingers lightly down her shins. The shivers intensified and she decided to go all out.

Millie wriggled out of her undies again then rested the side of her face on her knees, closed her eyes, and began sweeping her fingertips up the backs of her thighs and came before having touched her pussy.

When the shuddering slowed, Millie lowered her legs and spread them before starting to diddle her clit. As Millie masturbated she realized her overly sensitive legs were spreading and closing, spreading and closing like scissors all the time.

She seemed to be able to feel every wrinkle of the bedspread and sheets against them, and then there was a point where having just the backs of them scrubbing back and forth against the sheets wasn't enough so she turned over to her front and reveled as the sensations continued --but now they were on the front of both legs.

Millie's hand went down and under to reach her pussy while swaying and moving her upper torso, particularly her newly enlarged breasts and specifically the nipples--so that they scraped against the blankets.

The resulting shivers ran through her like waves—one after the other—and pretty soon those shivers turned into orgasms and suddenly Millie found herself simply rubbing her pussy against the pillow that had miraculously found its way between her legs.

She was frantic in her movements--rubbing, pushing and squirming uncontrollably on the bed finally concentrating on rolling her pelvis so that the entirety of her cunt was making contact with the pillow.

Suddenly, it felt like Millie's whole body had exploded and that flames would soon be shooting out of her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, nipples, ass and pussy all at the same time!

Millie passed out from the powerful climax that never seemed to end. When she opened her eyes some ten minutes later, her skin was so sensitive it was almost painful to touch. Her upper thighs and the sheets beneath her were drenched and gooey—the goo having drained out of her during and after her steamy masturbatory session.

She realized that she was cold and yanked the covers over her while staring up at the ceiling wondering why that had never happened before.

Actually, her only foray into sex with another person had been with Cindy. Cindy had gone down on her and while it was terrific, it was nothing like this. Millie went over what she could recall and tried to piece it together.

Somehow she'd gotten the heel of her foot tucked up against her pussy. And when she straightened the leg out it was covered with her juices and she'd had this marvelous feeling--the first of a series of them. Then she'd started to masturbate.

How the hell had she managed it? Millie began experimenting. Shoving the blanket off her, Millie half-squatted on the bed, realizing how foolish she'd look if her mother or father happened to look in on her. Undaunted, she maneuvered one knee against her breasts while the other leg went under her. She turned that foot so its sole was facing up and pressed her pussy against it.

The sudden orgasm that resulted stunned Millie. But she kept rubbing and soon the sole of her foot was smeared with thick, fresh pussy goo and everything got nice and slippery.

She was gasping, hugging her knee for balance as she her ass back and forth on the foot, and then, just before what seemed to be an orgasm that would probably kill her, she stopped, grabbed the slippery foot and turned it until the big toe was pointing right at her cunt.

Millie, breathing hard, stared down at her accomplishment, and then slowly pushed herself forward and watched the toe disappear into her pussy.

She came so hard that her bladder let loose; a stream of hot fluid splashed everywhere as she rode the toe yanking it back and forcing the toe in and out, as even more orgasms exploded within her.

Exhausted, Millie let go of her foot and just lay flat on her back, panting for air. When she was capable of sitting up in a normal position, Millie surveyed the big wet spots then got up to change the bedding.

She felt completely and utterly relaxed, sort of like she'd given all she had and for all practical purposes, she had.

Millie fell asleep thinking of how she would tell Cindy about her admirer and strange cataclysmic orgasms knowing Cindy would never believe her unless she managed to do it again in her presence. Well why the fuck not? She thought moments before falling into a deep sleep. ________________________________________

Cindy Forest & Mrs. Ellen Forest

Millie had known Cindy Forest from school--just to say hello too, that kind of thing until meeting her at this party she never did figure out how she'd gotten invited too.

Final exams were coming up, and Millie's parents had to fly out to St. Louis to be with her grandmother who had had a major stroke and was thought to be dying. They had no reason not to trust her; she was old enough for God's sake and had babysat other kids for ages, which meant she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Millie thought so too, especially after they'd left her with $250 for food and other necessities.

The following day Millie met a friend of her mother's, Mrs. Forest at the Pharmacy while picking up some shampoo and cosmetics.

On learning that Millie's parents were out of town, Mrs. Forest became very friendly, and after telling Millie to call her Ellen, invited her over to her home for a little pool party later that afternoon.

Millie accepted such things as purely good fortune and didn't turn them down just because Mrs. Forest had seldom spoken to her mother as far as Millie knew.

"We'll kick it off at six, but please don't hesitate to be fashionably late, most everyone will," Ellen said before giving Millie a slight hug and waving goodbye.

Millie was so excited at being invited to an adult pool party that she spent $150 of her babysitting savings on a new bikini that showed off her breasts more than she could have imagined any bikini would.

They're adults; they'll expect me to show some cleavage. She told herself, and then added, what's the old saying? If you got 'em, flaunt 'em.

"Yeah, right!" she said aloud and laughed, hugging the packaged bikini to her oversized chest.

________________________________________

Millie used her bicycle to travel the four blocks between her home and Ellen's. She wore a typical beach covering over the newly purchased bikini and sandals.

She arrived at the Forest's at 6:45 sharp, and was promptly greeted by Mrs. Forest, who insisted she call her Ellen at all times.

"Would you like a Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or perhaps a pina colada?" Ellen inquired with a knowing smile.

Millie promptly selected the pina colada, wanting to act as adultish as possible. Then with the iced drink in hand she was introduced to the people sitting around the pool.

None of them impressed her as she had thought they might. Two of the three men were in their mid-forties—Millie thought them even older and forced herself to smile when introduced to them.

She noticed that their wives, while considerably older than Millie herself, were much younger than their husbands, (In fact they were 33, 36 and 38 respectively.) and in much better physical condition.

Millie finished the pina colada and was quickly handed another by her hostess, who whispered in her ear: "I've got a surprise for you, Millicent."

"Oh?" Millie said before taking another sip from her drink.

"C'mon inside," Ellen said, then turned toward the house and walked away. Millie had to scurry after her trying not to spill the drink.

They entered the kitchen and walked into the living room which had a small bar in the corner. Behind the bar stood a girl that Millie thought she'd seen before, but couldn't place. The girl was about the same age as Millie; the reason she had trouble placing her was because the girl was nude from head to toe.

Millie's first thought was that they had walked in on her while she was changing. Her second was one of honest appraisal. Nice looking. Great body. Cute ass. Tits smaller than mine, but very nice and great legs. And last, she finally identified the girl as a schoolmate named Cindy.

"This is Cindy, my daughter," Ellen said, stunning Millie. "You probably have seen her at school."

Millie nodded and put the drink down on the bar very carefully. "Yeah, I have." But not like this, she thought as she said, "Hello, Cindy."

"Hello yourself," Cindy replied with a smile and then walked out of the room and down a hall.

"You should follow her," Ellen said with a lecherous smile.

Millie nodded again and did exactly that, taking an inordinate amount of pleasure from the way Cindy's naked ass swayed back and forth, totally open for inspection.

When both girls were in the short hallway, Cindy turned and smiled at Millie. It was exactly the same smile her mother had used moments before.

"Wanna see my room?" Cindy said after a brief pause.

"Sure," Millie replied, warming to the feel of Cindy's eyes on her breasts.

Cindy opened the door to her bedroom and flopped on the bed. "C'mon, join me. It's really comfy!"

Millie surprised herself by having no compunctions about joining her on the bed, although she used a more lady-like means of putting herself there.

"I like your posters," she told Cindy, looking around the room and trying not to stare at the other girl's nudity, "Especially that hunk!"