Horny Teens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were checking Millie's tit's out. Don't get pissed at us. What I'm saying is she was jumping up and down naked last night when we're riding by. So we stopped. What else are we gonna do? She's got a great set, you know? And---and---and she's like in Macy's window. Christ, you could see her a block away."

"You could?"

"Honest to God!"

"Millie?"

"Mmmm?" Millie replied dizzily, for the cologne Brody had on was suddenly beguiling to her.

"Did you know they saw you from a block away last night?"

"No, how could I?" she replied wondering what his scent was called.

Slattery suddenly recalled telling Brody that he and Cindy had gotten it on; and decided to tempt fate. Leaning in to Cindy, he whispered, "As long as we're here all snuggled up, you wanna make out a little?"

"What?" she said, not trusting her ears.

"Wanna make out as long as we're here nice and cozy in the dark?"

"Just how many people do you think we woke up with the racket we made?"

Slattery realized he hadn't heard her say no, and responded with: "It's early, maybe 9:15 or so. People are watching TV. We didn't wake anyone up. If anyone is curious it would be Millie's parents and they're not out here screaming at us. I think we're okay."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I do. Soooo?"

"Millie?"

"Yeah, Cindy?"

"I think everything's copacetic, you?"

Millie sniffed in another whiff of Brody's cologne and felt his muscular arm against hers.

"Everything's copacetic on this end too, Cin."

Cindy's arms went round Slattery's neck and they started swapping spit.

A moment later his left hand was inside her top, squeezing her breast and she was frantically trying to get his zipper down.

Brody and Millie watched as the couple next to them began to groan and lay down on top of one another.

Son-of-a-bitch, he wasn't lying about screwing her! Was his last thought before Millie pressed her lips against his.

To be continued...