Horribly Unprofessional Pt. 01

Story Info
After a bad break up, her boss and his wife help her recover.
4.3k words
4.33
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

April's POV

April, I'm sorry. I'm in love with someone else. I really want us to still be friends but I can't lie to you anymore...

A text. That chicken shit Carter dumped me with a text. After six goddamned months together. I wasn't sure what I felt more-sad or pissed off.

"Bastard!" I screamed as I threw it across my office. It hit the wall with a thud and broke apart and I realized how stupid I'd been. I was a professional, I couldn't just go throwing things and screaming. Not if I wanted to keep my job.

I tried my best to hold back the heaving sobs that were fighting their way to the surface and got down to the floor on my hands and knees to gather the pieces of my shattered phone.

"April?" my boss asked from my doorway. "Is everything alright?" Goosebumps formed all over my arms and I felt a surge of adrenaline flow through my body as I realized he must have heard my outburst.

"Oh, yes, sir" I said, quickly standing to my feet. "I'm sorry. I just...dropped my phone."

"Mmm-hmm" he said. "And it hit the wall, did it?"

Shit. He knew. I couldn't talk my way out of this one. I was lucky enough to land a six figure insurance sales job in my mid-twenties and now I had blown it by throwing a hissy fit over a stupid guy. "I'm sorry" I said and it came out like a panicked whisper.

"Sorry for what? For throwing your phone?"

"It won't happen again."

"Well, I should hope not" he laughed. "I know we pay you well here, but I still don't think that regularly smashing perfectly good smart phones is the best financial choice you could make."

"You're not angry?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong" he said. "It's not a pattern I'd like you to repeat, but there weren't any clients in the office. In fact, all of our employees have gone home for the weekend except for you and I so, no harm done. Just don't do it again."

"I won't, sir" I said shaking my head vehemently.

He looked at me-really looked right into my eyes and smiled. He had big, blue eyes and a little scruff on his face. It wasn't the first time I'd noticed that he was kind of hot, but there was something different in the air this time. "Is everything alright, April?" he asked. "This just seems out of character for you."

"It's only personal stuff" I said. "Work is going great."

"Well you're certainly doing a great job" he said. "I've been in this position for years and I've never seen numbers as high as yours."

"Really?" I asked. "That's so great to hear!"

"I'm just a little concerned, that you might be overworking yourself. That your stress might have contributed to that little outburst you just had-"

"Oh no, that's not it at all" I said. "I like to work, really. I'm not stressed at all. It's just that my boyfriend dumped me and I guess I had a bad reaction."

He nodded and stepped closer to me. "You mentioned before that your family lives in New York, do you see them much?"

Where the hell did that come from? "Um, no. Not really. I haven't been back home since Easter."

"Damn" he said. "This might be horribly unprofessional of me, but I can remember being in your position. You're new in town, away from your family, and now you're going through a breakup... Why don't you have dinner at my house tonight? My wife is making chicken alfredo and I just know that she'd love it if you joined us. Fussing over guests is her favorite pastime."

I took a deep breath. This might be a terrible idea. Spending hours with my boss and his wife. What if I said the wrong thing? I'd have to be on my toes the whole time. But I hadn't really met anyone in Virginia outside of work...except for Carter, and it had been a long time since I'd had a home cooked meal, plus for some reason I really didn't want to be alone that night. "I'd love to" I said, before really thinking it through.

"Great" he smiled and every one of his movie star white teeth showed. He leaned passed me to grab a post-it note and I smelled his cologne. It reminded me of the cologne the first boy who ever fucked me wore and the thought made a blush creep up my chest.

"This is our address" he said. "Meet you there?"

"Yeah." I said breathlessly. "Yeah, I'll see you there."

Chapter 2

Jason's POV

I could hardly believe it when April told me her boyfriend had dumped her. What a fucking idiot. I'd practically had a hard-on for the girl since the moment she walked into the office for her interview in a tight red blouse that I could see her nipples through and a skirt that hugged all of her curves. I'd never admit it, but that was the reason she got hired over other candidates that were more qualified. That, and the certain spark she had that I thought would make her a great saleswoman.

I wasn't wrong. She was great at her job. And damn, if that didn't turn me on more. The girl was smart and knew exactly how to get what she wanted. We were similar that way. Because what I wanted was her between my sheets and it seemed like I was well on the way to making that happen.

"Siri, call Emily" I said to the phone laying on my dashboard. It rang once before she picked it up.

"You were supposed to be home ten minutes ago" she said. "You better have a good reason for being late."

"I have the best reason" I said with a shit-eating grin on my face I wish she could have seen.

"Oh?"

"I scored us a twenty-four year old brunette with the hottest tits I've ever seen in my life and the second hottest ass." Emily knew that her ass was my favorite quality of hers, as I let her know that often. In fact, it was her ass that first drew me to her when we met Freshman year of college. On a whim I asked her out and we've been together every day since.

Luckily Emily is bi-sexual (another one of her qualities I love) and she loves threesomes just as much as I do. We've had dozens of girls in our bed over the years, but I'd never been quite as pumped up to fuck a girl as I was on that night.

Picturing April's face as I plowed my dick into her tight little pussy over and over and over again, or watching Emily fuck her with one of our strap-on dildos was making me hard. I knew I had to stop thinking like I was or I'd come in my pants.

"Is she a sure thing?" Emily asked, and I could tell her interest was peaked.

"No. She's definitely coming over, but I don't think she has any idea that I want us to fuck. We do have to be a little careful with how we present that to her because she is an employee."

"Damn it, Jason!" Emily said. "We can't fuck one of your employees that's a lawsuit and a scandal just waiting to happen."

"Em," I said. "She's worth the risk. Trust me. You'll be super into her too, I can tell. She's this super submissive little thing. She actually calls me, 'sir.'"

"Do we know if she even likes women?" Emily asked. "Because I'm not just going to let you fuck the girl without-"

"I would never do that to you, Emily" I interrupted. "Either both of us will fuck April or neither of us will."

"Okay" Emily sighed. "She can come to dinner."

"Great, because she's right behind me" I said, checking my rearview mirror. Sure enough, April was there, reapplying her lip gloss. As I hung up with my wife I couldn't help but imagine those lips wrapped around me, leaving trails of that pink, sticky gloss all up and down my dick.

Chapter 3

Emily's POV

I could tell Jason had it bad. It was a good thing I didn't get jealous because if anything would drive me to it, it was his reaction to this fucking girl. I could tell he didn't just want to have sex with her. He had a crush. I was curious to see what the big deal was with her was.

I heard the front door open followed by Jason's voice down in the foyer. A woman giggled in response to something he'd said and I knew it had to be April. The girl actually fucking giggled and yeah, it was kind of hot in a girl-next-door kind of way. I unbuttoned the top button to my blouse and pulled my hair free from the pony tail I'd had it in. If I'd known to expect a 24 year old brunette my husband wanted us to seduce I would have spent a few minutes with my hair straightener beforehand, but it was what it was.

"And this is my beautiful wife Emily" Jason said gesturing to me as the girl walked behind him into the kitchen.

Jason wasn't kidding. The girl was hot. She had legs up to her fucking neck. I could picture them wrapped around me as I licked and sucked at her into orgasmic pleasure.

"Why hello April" I said and reached out my hand. "I've heard so much about you."

"You have?" she asked, visibly taken aback.

"I've been bragging about your sales numbers" Jason said. "I wasn't putting you on, they're impressive. You have a talent."

She blushed, and I wondered if the crush my husband had on her was a mutual feeling.

"Have a seat" I said. "I'm just going to nuke our plates. Dinner has gotten a little cold. I didn't time it well."

"It's my fault" Jason said. "I was running late-"

"I hope I didn't make you even later" April said.

"No, not at all."

"Besides, it's no trouble" I added. "I'm a pro at all things culinary- even microwaving."

"Okay" she nodded. "Good." She was a nervous little thing. Terrified of upsetting the apple cart. That was good, I thought. That, we could use to our advantage.

After I put out all of our plates and wine glasses and sat down Jason turned to me. "Emily, April is from New York."

"Is that so?" I said. "The city or the state?"

"Both...kinda" she smiled. "I'm from Queens."

"Oh, did you like growing up around all of that hustle and bustle?"

"Kind of, butI like the pace of this town a lot better. And it's so beautiful here."

"It is" I agreed. "Small towns are nice too. You really get a chance to know people, to get close to them."

"I'll say. I mean, how many people get invited to their boss's house for dinner!"

"Well, you're welcome anytime" I said. "In fact, it's so dark out and I heard there's supposed to be rain tonight. If it's easier for you, you could even stay the night if you wanted to."

Jason shot me a look across the table that said I was moving too fast, pushing too hard, but I didn't give a shit. If we were going to try to fuck this girl, we might as well actually try. There was no sense in pussyfooting around.

She shook her head. "I couldn't put you out like that."

"Don't be ridiculous" I said. "We have a gorgeous guest bedroom, and you look about my size. I have plenty of clothes for you to sleep in."

"Well...alright" she said. "It would be nice to actually have some of this wine."

"Of course!" Jason said. "You've been dumped, if you ever have an excuse to drink it's now."

"Oh no!" I said, pretending her breakup was the worst news I've ever heard. "You were dumped?" I of course didn't like that the poor girl was upset, but I was glad they'd broken up because it gave me the chance to mend the pieces of her broken heart, and fuck her with my eight inch strap-on, until she forgot all about that scrawny boy.

"Yeah, this afternoon."

"Oh, darling" I sighed, and put my hand on her knee. I looked her right in the eye to gauge her reaction. She looked shocked at first but then something else came over her face. It looked like...intrigue. "I'm so sorry."

"Thanks" she said. "I mean, I knew he wasn't the one for me. It wasn't like I loved him. I guess it's just hard because he was really my only friend here." Her voice cracked and my heart actually broke for her. I could tell she was a sweet girl and when you're young a break-up, even with someone you aren't serious with, can seem like the end of the world.

My husband got out of his chair and came around to get closer to both of us. I think her confession affected him as well. He put his hand on her back and leaned into her. "You're a beautiful girl, April" he said. "The guy is an idiot for leaving you."

She looked at both of us and I could tell the exact second she realized that our intentions in having her over for dinner were not pure. That was the moment the air really started to shift around us. There was no turning back from there so I laid all of the cards on the table.

"We're both very attracted to you" I admitted.

"You are?" she asked.

"We are" Jason said. "But we don't want you to feel uncomfortable. If that's how you feel you can, and should, leave right now."

She smiled. "I'm not uncomfortable."

"No?" I asked, reaching over to unbutton her blouse.

"No, not at all." She sat still as I undid her first three buttons and Jason and I looked at each other with matching shit-eating grins. She was consenting. She wanted to fuck us too.

She gasped when Jason reached around her chair and pulled the cups of her bra down under her breasts, exposing her nipples to the open air. As I continued to work her buttons out of their clasps, Jason played with them, pinching and rolling them. It looked almost painful how rough he was being, but April didn't seem to mind.

"Oh God" she sighed.

"Yes" Jason hissed in her ear. "Feel it."

"Are you at all bi-curious?" I asked her. She was going along with both of us touching her, but I wanted to make sure that she was fully into me being involved before it went any further.

"God yes" she gasped. And reached out to pull my face towards hers. She tongued me like my kiss was water and she'd been thirsty for days, moaning into my mouth and taking big heaving breaths.

"Emily" Jason said, breaking the kiss between the two of us. "Take off April's skirt. Then pull down her underwear. I want to see her pussy. April, stand up so Emily can strip you."

April quickly stood up and obeyed his command. Jason had been right, she was submissive. Very submissive. I felt a twinge in my pussy.

"Do to yourself what Jason was just doing" I said as I kneeled before her and grabbed both sides of her skirt. "Touch your nipples, baby."

She obeyed me, and pinched at herself, squirming as I pulled her skirt past her hips.

Jason came up behind her and grabbed her by the hair. "First time I met you, I went in the men's room to jack off. I thought about you and your tight little ass the whole time." He spanked her ass cheek, which was now exposed and I reached up to pull down her thong. "We're going to let you chose" Jason whispered. "Who do you want to eat you out first, me or Emily. We won't be upset by anything you say. Just tell us honestly."

"Emily!" she gasped, reaching out to grab his arm and putting it back on her breast. "I want Emily to eat me while you play with my nipples."

"Yes!" I said, breathless. "I like that answer." I pushed my finger in her to start, and felt around at her, pulling at her labia, and rolling her clit.

"Ugh" she moaned.

"She's wet" I said to Jason. "Soaked."

"Good girl" he whispered in her hair. "Emily and I make you hot?"

"Uh-huh" she said.

"And you want Emily's mouth on you now."

"Uh-huh" she repeated.

I started lapping at her, beginning just under her clit and working my way down into her slit. She gasped when my teasing was over and I finally started sucking at her clit.

"Anyone ever do this to you before?" Jason asked. "Anyone ever eaten you out?"

"No" she admitted. "No, I've gone down on guys, but..."

"They didn't return the favor?" he asked. "That wasn't very nice of them."

As they talked I formed a shaft with my index finger, middle finger, and thumb and shoved it into her, all while continuing to suck on her clit.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

I pumped in and out of her while Jason got down on his hands and knees behind her. "Anyone ever do this?" he asked, as his tongue darted into her tight little asshole. "Anyone ever eat your ass?"

"Oh God!" she gasped.

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

Her breath was getting shaky and her legs started to wobble. "No!" she said. "No, don't stop!"

He pulled her ass cheeks apart and started sucking at her ass in earnest, while I kept up my sucking at the other side.

The double-ended assault was too much for her. Her breathing got shaky and I knew she was close. "I'm going to come" she whispered, and I reached up to pull on her nipple.

"Ah!" she screamed. She creamed in my mouth, and hot liquid that slid past my lips and onto my chin. I could feel her contracting around my fingers but Jason didn't let up his assault on her asshole.

"God" she sighed as her contractions slowed down. Her knees started to buckle and her face was flush.

"Jason" I said. "Jason, stop, she needs to sit down or she'll fall over. We've made her weak in the knees."

He pulled his mouth away from her ass and sat on one of our kitchen chairs, pulling her into his lap, right on top of his hard-on. She was completely naked while Jason and I were still fully clothed. I wondered if that embarrassed her at all. I hoped it did. The thought gave me a thrill. I wanted her humiliated, submissive, below us.

Our dinner plates were still on the table, hardly touched.

"Are you still hungry, darling?" I asked, looking at April.

She shook her head. "No, I just- I can't believe that just happened!" she giggled.

"Believe it baby" Jason said. "Because the night is far from over."

Chapter 4

April's POV

April's POV

I could hardly believe what had just gone down. My boss rimmed me and his wife ate my pussy until I came all over her face. Now as I sat naked on my boss's lap, in his kitchen, I could feel his hard-on press into my ass. I'd never felt so alive in my life, so close to other people, so turned on.

"You never got the chance to see her pussy like you wanted to" Emily said to Jason. "Not up close anyway."

"Damn it, you're right" he said. "Emily, can you hold her up while I take a closer look."

I stood up and Emily held my arms tight to anchor me. They acted as if I were about to fall over at any moment, which wasn't the case, but I wasn't about to stop them. It was nice that they wanted to take care of me.

Jason got down on his knees and I wondered if he was about to eat me too. I was still soaked from the orgasm I'd just had, and even I could smell my musk as he pulled my lips apart. "Such a pretty girl" he said to himself. "With such a pretty little pussy."

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Emily agreed.

"Oh, yes" Jason said. "The coloring of the labia is such a bright shade of pink and the length of her lips is just perfect, just long enough to pull on."

"And she has the tiniest little clit I've ever seen in my life" Emily added. "It's like a pebble."

They talked about my pussy like it was a work of art they were admiring and it was too fucking hot to take. "Are you going to go down on me?" I asked, my voice a husky whisper.

"That doesn't seem fair" Jason said, with a smirk on his face. "You get to come twice in a row when me and Emily still haven't come at all."

"You're right" I said. "I'm sorry."

"So submissive" he sighed. "You're perfect." He planted a kiss on my mound, right above my clit and looked up at me with adoring eyes. "Are you curious about Emily's body? Do you want to see her pussy? Do you want to touch it?"

My face started to burn and I felt myself nodding. Emily was beautiful and I'd never admitted it to anyone but myself before but I was super turned on by women. I used to steal my father's playboys and lock myself in my room, teasing myself to orgasm after orgasm as I looked at the breasts and pussies of the women across the pages.

And yet, I was nervous. I'd never gotten a woman off before, aside from myself that is. What if I didn't do a good job? What would Jason and Emily think of me then?

Emily walked up to me and pulled me into another kiss. Kissing her was different than anything I'd ever experienced before. She was so soft and tender. I couldn't get enough. Shaking, I slipped my hand under shirt and started to feel around for her nipple.

"Yes" she whispered in my ear. "Take it, play with it."

12