Horror and Fucking in the Mansion Ch. 01

Story Info
Three friends, a haunted mansion, and a perverted ghost.
4.2k words
4.51
61.1k
88

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
661 Followers

"What in the hell are we doing here?" Gina protested angrily. "There are far better ways to spend a Friday night."

"Stop nagging!" Tony erupted. "Look at it as a one in a lifetime experience."

"I'd rather experience the food at that new Chinese restaurant."

"Gina, try to look at the bright side," Dana intercepted.

"Which is?" Gina raised her eyebrow.

"We might actually get something on tape!" Dana said excitingly.

"Right on, baby!" Tony grinned. "Just think, if we actually record something paranormal! We might even land our own TV-show!"

"You've both been watching way too much television, guys," Gina sighed. "Besides, the so-called findings of those ghost-hunting shows are either faked, or too vague to be significant.

"Sure, if you want, we can organize something, tape it, then upload it on YouTube; we might even become an overnight sensation, if we do a good job. That doesn't mean we'll be seeing any real ghosts tonight!"

"You're scared, aren't you?" Tony mocked her.

"Scared of what? Of ghosts?" She chuckled dryly. "No, but, I'm not too fond of spending an entire night in this place."

"It's kind of spooky," Dana added.

"No, it's old," Gina corrected her. "And badly maintained; it can collapse on our heads at any minute."

"Aren't you at all fascinated by its story?" Tony asked.

"What? About the old pervert, who lived here? No, I'm not fascinated. I'm disgusted."

"No one has dared buy it, though; it's been empty for decades," Dana informed her.

"Yeah, I know; no one buys murder houses."

"To me, it has more to do with no one wanting to buy a ruin; even if you get it for free, you'll still have to spend a fortune to renovate it, just to make it livable!"

"You've got absolutely no imagination, Gina," Tony sighed heavily.

"I know; you two have way too imagination, anyway. Someone has to balance it out," she chuckled warmly.

"Anyway, I vote we stop talking and..." A faint noise from upstairs caused her to freeze. "What was that?!" She asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Probably a cat that found its way in through a broken window," Gina rubbed her forehead.

"You want to go check it out, then?" Tony challenged her.

"Sure, what the hell," she shrugged and headed towards the stairs. "You guys ain't coming?" She glanced back, after stepping on the first step; Dana and Tony remained on what used to be a living room.

"We'll stay down here, set up some of the equipment."

"Right," Gina frowned. "I'll give you a shout, if I see a ghost," she said mockingly.

* * * *

"Wow, that's quite the bedroom, huh?" Dana exclaimed, in a low whisper.

"Yeah; and just picture it in its former glory," Tony added.

"It must have looked wonderful; if only it hadn't..."

"I don't think there were any crimes committed in this room," Tony calmed her down.

"Did you finish the book, by the way?"

"Read it twice, actually; really fascinating," Tony said.

"How many did he kill?"

"They know of thirteen; but, they suspected it could have been over thirty."

"Wow," she ejaculated.

"I know...and the horrors all these women went through..." Tony added in a hesitant whisper.

"You think he's still around?"

"The rumor has it that, when he was shot down, he promised never to leave his home; and that he'd one day return to inflict even more horror on the descendants of his executioners."

"Do you believe it?" She inquired.

"No, not really..."

"So, why are we here?"

"Many people say that most ghosts are people, who died unfairly and cruelly; so, maybe some of his victims still haunt the place, where they suffered so much."

"You know," her tone abruptly changed, "there's something about this place, this room..." she flipped her hair and crossed her legs high, lifting her skirt over her thigh.

"Seriously?" He was taken pleasantly aback.

He sat next to her, his hand softly caressing her thigh; she pulled his head closer, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. His hand moved higher, massaging her inner thigh, searching for her panties. Her hands crossed behind his neck, tightly locked, their tongues engaged in a hot tango. A small moan escaped her mouth, when he gave her pussy a soft rub.

* * * *

Silence; darkness; heavy air; Gina investigated the upper floor, the for decades abandoned rooms; she observed the grotesque paintings hiding underneath thick layers of dust; the windows broken, the occasional breeze blowing into the house brought on a chilling effect she could feel deep in her bones.

Undaunted, she moved forth, determined not to allow any irrational fears overwhelm her. A creaking sound; the wooden floor succumbing under even her 118lb frame—what if we had all come up here? she wondered in fright, trying to lighten up her step, horrified of the possibility of suddenly finding herself at a free fall in this dusty, rusty house.

A swooshing sound past her ear; sudden, abrupt. It came from nowhere, and to nowhere it once more disappeared. Her heart palpitated, her heavy breathing the only sound in an otherwise graveyard of a house, where so many women had met a horrible fate. What was it that Tony said to me? she asked herself, unable to remember his words—if only she had paid closer attention to the tall tales.

A door croaked; it was swinging lightly, yet, there was no breeze to cause it. As sweat ran down her forehead, her body growing warmer under the clothes, she approached the door; it was half-open, gently swaying back and forth. She peeked inside; absolute darkness broken only by the faint ray of moonlight penetrating the loose boards on the window.

She pushed the door open reluctantly; the creak echoed thunderously. Great, she thought humorlessly, now Tony will think I've encountered a ghost.

She stepped in the room and froze; a metal bed with shackles nailed on the four corners. On the walls hung various rusty instruments of horror, which purpose she did not wish to know. She wiped the sweat off her forehead, bit the corner of her lower lip. A shadow swiftly moved on the wall; it lasted but for a mere fragment of a second, yet, it was more than enough to make her heart leap in her mouth.

She looked around, down at the floor, up at the ceiling; no animals, insects, anything living that could have produced the shadow. She steered away from the window, trying not to scare herself with her own shadow; the door slammed shut with a bang.

She cursed under her panting breath, desperately trying to open the seemingly blocked door. "Damn it," she spat on the floor exhausted; the door was stuck, no way out.

"Hey, guys!" She screamed and banged on the door, which—despite its age—was unnaturally robust. "I've locked myself in a room! Can you hear me? Help, damn it! I'm locked!"

She placed her ear against the wooden door, hopeful for rushing footsteps. Nothing.

Silence. Absolute, deathly silence. She banged and kicked the door, furiously; it wouldn't budge.

"Guys, come on!" She shouted. "Dana, Tony!"

What the hell are they doing? She thought furiously.

The shadow sailed across the wall, the hanging tools swung freely on their nails. Pulling her hair in disbelief, she approached the window, tried to remove the boards; nothing. Tomorrow I'm starting weight-training, that's it, she scolded herself.

She returned to the door, kicked it repeatedly, to no avail. "Guys!" She screamed again and again.

Her ear back on the wood, desperate to hear the longed for footsteps. Nothing.

Suddenly, her head was pushed against the door; she tried to move, to kick herself free, she couldn't. Struggled to free herself, but, the more she fought, the harder the pushing grew.

She saw nothing in the room; all alone, yet, something was holding her head; she could feel the hand on the side of her head, pushing viciously. A touch on her bottom; a rough, crude touch. She groaned, trying to get free, yet also surrendering to the brutal, yet simultaneously exciting, fondling.

A cold shiver went up her spine, when a frozen hand slipped under her t-shirt and ran across her soft skin, cupping her small, yet firm, breast.

* * * *

"Did you hear something, baby?" Dana asked exasperated, amid soft, muffled moans.

"No," he raised his head slightly and looked at her inquiringly. "Why?"

"I don't know..." she said, her hand caressing the back of his head, her legs still wrapped around his shoulders. "I...just...thought...I... heard... never mind, get back to it!" She pushed him back to her wet cunt and he gladly obliged.

His tongue twirled around her clit, his finger going in and out slowly; she lifted her blouse, exposing her melon-sized breasts. Rubbing and squeezing them, lying down and staring up at the ceiling, with gently glazed eyes.

"Keep it quiet," he said solemnly. "Gina will kill us."

"Keep licking and shut up," she ordered him.

His tongue slithered back inside her, moving rapidly and circular. She arched her lower back, his hands reached for her ass, spreading the cheeks. She drew blood from her lips; twisting her erect nipples, eyes closed, panting heavily.

A finger went in her asshole, a small scream escaped her mouth; arched her back higher. He licked fast, thrusting two fingers inside her ass, in and out slow, but firmly.

"Shit, yes, don't dare stop," she panted, reached for her clit.

He didn't, he kept on going, same rhythm, tasting her sweet juices, his cock rock-hard from her fiery moans.

"Fuck, yes," her body trembled uncontrollably, a fountain of cum showered his face.

"That's one of the things I love about you, baby," he said with a smile, as he climbed atop of her and she wiped his face clean with both hands, smiling warmly and lovingly at him.

* * * *

Gina was yanked away from the door and forcefully pushed on the wall; the invisible force was on her, a strong hand around her neck choking her. Her head was banged up against the wall, tremendous pain and for a moment everything went dark(er). Yet, during that moment of nothingness, she saw a shadowy figure with a long beard and flaming eyes.

Her heart raced fast, she tried to scream, call for help, no sound would escape her lips. A strong punch landed on her flat stomach, she doubled up, fell to the floor in an embryonic position, with tears of anguish and pain streaming down her eyes.

Pulled up by the hair, she was back on her feet, desperately fighting shadows, punching air. A slap across her face, she tasted copper. She held her jaw, a wreck from the pain and confusion. She looked up, there was still nothing, yet, a freezing hand ripped her t-shirt in half; again, a grip around her neck and was shoved against the wall.

A hungry bite on her nipple; nearly detached it. More bites on her small breasts; she looked down, there were bite marks on her skin! Her t-shirt was thrown away, the icy hands caressed her shoulders, her sternum, her stomach. She shuddered, trembled, there was nowhere to go, nothing to do. Kept still by the mysterious force; her belt was unbuckled, her tight jeans unbuttoned; a sudden wave of inexplicable desire overcame her body.

"No, no, no," she whisperingly pleaded; the only response she received was the violent pull of her pubic hair, an icy touch on her pussy lips.

* * * *

"This is fucking hot, isn't it?" Dana whispered hotly in his ear, as she stroked his cock, while he kissed and sucked her neck.

"Yeah," he responded in a hardly audible voice shadowed by his moans. "Yet," he was to add something about the place, its story, and Gina being gone for a while, but, all words were choked down, when she grabbed his balls.

"Say one word about ghosts and I'll squeeze till I hear a crack," she said smilingly, yet dead-serious.

"Okay," he bit her earlobe gently, then brushed her hair back, planting long kisses on the back of her neck.

She pulled him closer by the cock, rubbing the throbbing head against her moist cunt; "I want you inside me, Tony, I..." she breathed heavily, staring dead into his eyes, "I need you, baby!"

She guided him inside her, he climbed on her, pinning her arms down on the bed; one long thrust, he was balls deep, she stared into his eyes lustfully.

His thrusts were slow and long—all the way out, all the way in; they had been together for several years, they both knew exactly what the other loved, how to make each other climax in minutes.

They kissed, he kept on pounding her in the same rhythm; her legs crossed around his waist, pushing him deeper, holding him inside her for as long as she desired. He obeyed to her every move, her every desire; she was his, he was hers, and now they were one, too. Two bodies rolled into one; she let him pull his cock out, then guided him back in, deep and hard.

"Almost there, baby," he whispered.

"Me, too. Don't pull out," she begged.

* * * *

"Stop it! Who the fuck are you?!" Gina demanded from the invisible rapist, but, received no reply. Only the icy fingers (or, whatever they were) violating her pussy, numbing it and loosening it up via their fast and brutal thrusts.

It all stopped, as abruptly as it had started; she was naked, her pants around her ankles, her t-shirt on the floor, but, there were no more ice-cold touches. She instinctively reached for her pussy, it was cold, wet, and lightly gaped.

She looked around in disbelief and utter confusion; still all alone. She remained perfectly still for a couple of moments, then drew a deep breath of inner relief and reached for her pants.

Thundering shivers across her lower back. A sturdy grip around her waist, a firm hand on her back. Something heavy, equally icy as the fingers, and seemingly of monstrous proportions slapped her ass. A phantom baseball bat, it felt, recently taken out of a freezer.

It landed on her back, she felt two round balls on her asscrack and the bat extended almost entirely across her back. It was rubbed against her spine, more chills traversed her body; rubbed back and forth, a fucking-motion and an urge to feel it inside her grew in her mind.

* * * *

"We should go find Gina," Dana said, dragging from the shared cigarette.

"Yeah," he agreed, accepted the cigarette. "Where is she, by the way? I was sure she'd bust us."

"Maybe, she heard us, and is being discreet. You know her," Dana shrugged.

"Probably. Although," he smiled, "she's going to kill us, when we walk out the bedroom."

"And she'll be justified," Dana giggled. "We dragged her here to hunt ghosts and, instead, we..."

"We'll still go ghost-hunting," he said. "We just...relieved some pressure?" He shrugged and they both laughed.

"By the way," she asked, after another long drag, "how did that madman, who lived here, murdered all those women? You never told us."

"Right..." he frowned and paused momentarily. "Well, it's not extensively covered in the books, because...it's a bit morbid. And, probably, only a rumor."

"Meaning?" She arched her eyebrow, glaring at him intensely.

"Meaning, they assume he...fucked them to death."

"What?!" She erupted in a giggle. "Sorry, I..." she cleared her throat, still trying to subdue the oncoming chuckles.

"Yeah, I know..." he nodded. "They say he had this donkey-sized cock; I mean, a pretty damn large dong," he extended his arm and placed his other hand near his shoulder to illustrate the point, "and, so, he'd fuck the women he kidnapped, until they...

"There's a reason why most of his victims were small-sized women; like Gina, actually. He went for them, probably because their stature made an even better contrast to his package."

"Do you really believe that?"

"No, not really. I mean," he rubbed his eyebrows, "the coroner's official report talks about a 20-inch cock, almost 7-inch thick. That's...that belongs to a fucking elephant, not a human being!"

"Wow," she exclaimed with a faint whistle. "That's...yeah, pretty damn big."

"And it's in the records; but, maybe the coroner exaggerated. Or, he purposefully lied, to cover something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know...maybe, he did fuck those women to death, but, not with his cock."

"An extension?"

"Or some tools. Maybe, they didn't want to tell that to the people; you know, to the families of the dead. Or, there was something completely different, and they'd rather keep it a secret, and they fabricated the whole fucked-to-death story."

"Right...either way, though, it must have been horrible."

"It was. I think that's why the house was never sold, after he died. Haunted or not, it still carries bad history."

"No shit," she said, then failed at her attempt to smile. "Can we please change the subject now?"

"Right, yes. Too many details, huh?"

"Ah-hum," she nodded, and finally was able to crack up a smile.

* * * *

"Hey, no, let me go!" Gina fought back—albeit weakly, her body quickly succumbing to lust—as she was dragged to the metal bed. Suddenly, she lay supine on the cold metal. The shafts locked around her wrists and ankles tight; she was spread wide, her head hanging from the table's edge, her arms and legs tied up along the bed's legs; she looked around, there was nothing to be seen, yet, she could sense the mysterious presence, its loathing and lust.

Her heart palpitated, she was sweating profusely, yet, the chilly air blowing on her exposed, spread pussy brought a different kind of shiver up her spine, made her skin crawl for different reasons—reasons she, at first, refused to acknowledge were actually giving birth to excitement in her body and mind.

The hard bat landed on her mouth, rather softy, and ran across her lips; she felt its smoothness—despite its iciness—and veins. Her eyes popped wide open at the bizarre realization. Before she could process the new data, her head was yanked backwards by the hair; she stared at the wall, upside down; upon her lips were large, swollen balls.

A slap on her breasts, she opened her mouth in surprise and the balls nested in her mouth, stuffing it. Besides herself, she stuck her tongue out, at first hesitantly, and licked the balls; they were still cold, but, rapidly warming up. She welcomed them in her mouth, swirled them about; there was no real sound reaching her ears, yet within her mind she heard heavy male moans.

The thick head of the cock was on her lips; she opened her mouth hungrily—still silently wondering about her state of mind—and the cock glided in her mouth; too thick, her jaw nearly dislocated. It was going deeper and deeper, slow; the owner clearly enjoyed the tightly wrapped lips running along the warming skin of the cock.

Her heart in her throat, there was no way she could take down more of it; she needed air, she was choking, fading away. Finally, the cock retracted, she panted, hungry for oxygen. She coughed, raised her head, dizziness overwhelmed her; there was a different darkness now, it wasn't that of the room, it was of her own mind.

And from within that inner darkness, she discerned once more the shadowy figure moving around the bed; a tall, robust figure, bald and with a long beard. When her eyes moved lower, she gasped; its cock was fully erect, almost as long as her leg.

"No, no, please, not that, please, I'll..." she begged and plead, the figure positioned itself between her wide spread legs, and a conflict erupted in her mind on whether she did want it to happen.

The humongous cock was rubbed against her pussy and on her stomach; the now-visible shadow took two steps backwards with a wide grin altering its face, adjusted the cock with both hands; Gina held her head upwards, ignoring the tremendous pain in her neck, watching helplessly and in fascination.

The tip was on her pussy; "please, go slow at least, please, just..." a loud, prolonged scream exited her mouth, when the tip of the cock spread her cunt wide, momentarily causing her to believe it would split her in half; a tremendous jolt of thitherto unknown painful thrill traversed her entire body, rendering her numb and oblivious to everything around her.

Maria24
Maria24
661 Followers
12