Horror on the Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful girl has a scary encounter on the beach.
8k words
4.38
79.6k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Please make sure to check out the tags of the story first, to find out if the themes featured in this story are your cup of tea.

I published this story some years ago with a different account. This is a revised edition of the story. It is edited and co-authored by hentaikitten. She improved the story greatly. The increase in quality compared to the old version I owe to her.

I also want to thank Laurel for resolving the technical issues.

Enjoy.

---

Juliette had recently finished some important and stressful school exams over the last week and now that the weekend was here, she wanted to spend some time to herself just relaxing. The 18-year-old girl knew that there were some big celebrations going on over the weekend in the small Corsican town where she lived. She figured that meant that the beach where she planned to tan would be empty. The sky was blue and the afternoon sun burned hot. The weatherman had announced a high of 35 °C (95 °F) on the radio and she looked forward to a gorgeous lazy day. As she neared the beach, riding barefoot on her bike, all her hopes were realized. The beach was completely deserted. She leaned her bike against a tree and walked happily towards the sea.

The beach area was a sandy strip that separated the sea from a large forest-covered mountain slope where Juliette's hometown was located. The specific beach Juliette had chosen was somewhat hidden. No streets led directly to it, and it was partially sheltered by a sheer cliff drop off and the thick woods surrounding it. However, it was accessible by some forest paths frequented by the occasional hiker or biker. The beach strip was about 500 feet wide, with sand that glowed a sparkly eggshell white with darker speckles under the sun's rays. The sea water reflected the azure sky from a distance but up close it was crystal clear. Juliette had thought it was the perfect picture of a Mediterranean paradise when she had discovered it on one of her bike rides.

Towards the middle of the beach, mid-way between the forest and the sea, she found the perfect spot to perfect her tan. She took her big beach towel out of her backpack and shook it out onto the soft, warm sand before she began to take off her clothes. Juliette was 5' 3" tall and weighed no more than 110 lbs. Her dark brown hair just brushed her slender shoulders and her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with joy at the prospect of having the beach all to herself for the day. With a contented smile on her angelic face, her delicate features radiated the sweet innocent pleasure of a carefree youth. Confident in her solitude, she pulled her white T-shirt over her head to expose her full, rounded breasts. Intent on perfecting her allover tan, the teenager had not bothered with a bra or even her bikini today. She stuffed her shirt into her backpack and then wiggled out of her blue shorts and black panties, adding them to her backpack as well. She enjoyed the feel of the smooth, soft skin on her legs as she peeled off her clothes. Despite her innocence, Juliette was careful to shave regularly, keeping herself completely hairless below the neck. Her mother said that nice ladies keep their body hair shaved off, even 'down there' and Juliette had always followed that advice. She found that she actually enjoyed shaving her sex, feeling more comfortable with completely smooth skin.

Due to her regular exercise regimen, Juliette's young body was taut and well-toned. She was proud of her 32C-23-33 measurements and liked to keep herself tan and fit. She enjoyed the way men leered at her firm, full breasts and craned to get a good look at her pert, rounded butt. It was so naughty but flattering to her when cars screeched and guys walked into poles when she sauntered down the street.

She settled her full backpack into the sand next to the towel and lightly rubbed some sun tan oil over the smooth, sleek skin of her arms, legs and bottom and stretched out languorously on her stomach. The big towel was soft and already sun-warmed as she folded her arms under her head and closed her eyes. With the sun warming her naked backside she could feel the week's tension draining away as she let her muscles totally relax.

---

Unknown to the inhabitants of the small Corsican town where Juliette lived, a top-secret military facility was hidden inside the large mountain far beneath their streets. Here the French government performed all kinds of clandestine research and experimentation. Many of these activities were well beyond the bounds allowed by any conventional laboratory. Biological experiments with genetic manipulation and cross-breeding were common there. At the very moment that Juliette was unwittingly stashing her bike mere miles from the facility, chaos was reigning within. Panicked personnel ran to and fro under flashing red lights and blaring sirens. Scientists and researchers pelted down the sterile corridors searching for safety while military personnel and guards attempted to simultaneously secure the civilians and conduct a thorough search of the sprawling underground complex. Heightening the panic and hysteria were the dead bodies of several scientists and guards who had failed to reach safety in time. Or perhaps the dead had been foolish enough to try to hinder the creature whose escape was the cause of all the commotion.

The dangerous humanoid was the final result of a rash of reckless and immoral experiments in attempting to combine the DNA of a human with that of various sea creatures. His growth accelerated by a cornucopia of proprietary drugs, he was fully matured now after only five years. Considering how many of their peers would have rejected outright the theory that a viable organism could be created at all by such experiments, the creature's creators were thrilled with his progress. Not only was he an impressive physical specimen, but he was quite intelligent and the scientists that had created him were able to teach him the basics of human language. Although he was unable to speak himself for anatomical reasons, his understanding was superior. Certain that their wonderful creature was the prototype for the perfect amphibious soldier, they dubbed him "Krakon". Often treated like a sort of pet by the scientists who surrounded him day and night, Krakon learned a great deal more that the researchers even realized. After all, when spending long hours doing boring tests on a creature that never spoke, one did tend to ramble on. Thus Krakon was educated, though inconsistently, on a wide variety of subjects.

Unfortunately, the rapid growth and variety of drugs that Krakon was subjected to tended to severely affect both his mind and his body, leading to a great deal of pain, confusion and wildly fluctuating hormones. Imagine if you will, a creature with the basic physique of a highly trained soldier, the hormonal surges of a teenager and the mind of a sporadically taught genius. Throw in the intermittent torture of constant physical exams, blood tests and capture of other various bodily fluids while being completely unable to verbalize your needs and your desires. This was Krakon. Although he spent the majority of his time in a large, water-filled tank, he listened intently to the chatter of the researchers and scientists who surrounded him and always, always he dreamed of escape.

When his chance finally came, he took it with alacrity. He was both swift and brutal, leaving the laboratory where he had been born a mess of tangled wires, smashed glass and broken equipment. The few scientists who were foolish enough to get in his way were also left tangled and broken, lying on the gleaming tile floor in pools of their own blood.

While the citizens of the little town far above partied and celebrated in blissful ignorance, the surviving leaders of the underground facility met behind closed doors in a top-secret meeting. The officials unanimously agreed that the best strategy was to maintain complete secrecy. No one must ever know what had happened. The search was called off, the bodies vanished and the laboratory was completely cleaned. All the top scientists agreed that the creature would most likely flee to make a home in the depths of the sea and would be unlikely to ever be seen again. Many secretly hoped that he would be eaten by a shark, solving all of their problems. For the good of all, the incident would be entirely covered up and all files regarding Krakon would be redacted or destroyed. For all intents and purposes, it had never happened.

---

Completely oblivious to these events, Juliette decided that she had gotten enough sun on her back and carefully rolled over, trying not to crumple up the towel beneath her lithe form as she moved to expose her front to the delicious sunshine. She wriggled a bit from side to side as she hollowed out a comfortable spot for her tight little behind and gazed out over the water briefly. Smoothing a bit of suntan oil onto the perfect orbs of her breasts and down over her flat stomach, she fished out some dark sunglasses from her bag and donned them with a contented sigh as she relaxed onto her back on the secluded beach.

---

From his ability to listen silently to everything around him, Krakon knew about dozens of old hidden tunnels that led from the underground facility to the surface. In the past they had been used for venting or purging liquid effluents but now most of them were abandoned. It had taken him some time to find one but he had persevered. Inside one of these dark, damp tunnels he crawled for what seemed hours. He had lost his pursuers long ago and now he could not even hear the distant sound of the emergency sirens. The facility staff had no idea where he had fled, thinking these tubes and tunnels much too small for his muscular torso. None of them had ever really managed to understand how well Krakon could compress his large body when necessary. No doubt it was part of his octopus or squid heritage. Slowly and somewhat painfully, the creature continued to inch forwards along the tight space. Finally he began to see a strange light. It was very bright but somehow softer than the bright lights of the laboratory, with an odd golden hue to it. As he approached the end of the tunnel his acute senses could also detect new and exciting scents and sounds. The new sensory input encouraged him to crawl faster towards the tunnel opening. As Krakon neared, he could see with disappointment that the opening of the tunnel was sealed over with a grate of crossed bars that had become overgrown with vegetation.

Krakon gripped the bars as tightly as he could and tugged at them but he couldn't move them at all. He was nearly overcome with rage and for a time he yanked and shook at the bars futilely. He closed his mouth tightly over an urge to scream with frustration. He would not die here like this! He was nearly free and he would not, could not ever return to the captivity of his tank. Finally he sagged against the bottom of the tunnel in hopeless exhaustion. Suddenly, as he lay there panting from his exertion he detected a new scent. It was faint but he lifted his head and sniffed deeply. It was the loveliest, most wonderful thing he had ever smelled in his short life. He turned his head slightly to better capture the elusive scent and took another deep breath. The scent was warm, slightly musky, with flowery overtones and it intoxicated him with its allure. He had to discover the source of that scent!

As a primal urge to find and bury his nose in that scent filled him, Krakon felt a surge of adrenaline rush through his entire body. Energized and invigorated, he attacked the bars of the grate again with all his substantial strength. This time the bars began to give way under his assault. Slowly, inch by reluctant inch, the grate yielded to the determined creature's pressure. At last, with a brief shriek of rusted metal failing, the barred barrier swung aside and fell into the underbrush of the forest floor.

At last, he was finally free! The laboratory born and raised creature fairly hurtled from the opening of the tube and nearly fell on his face. Regaining his feet he crouched in the shade of the trees for a moment, blinking and adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight filtering through the leafy canopy. As he carefully took in the unfamiliar sounds of the birds and forest creatures around him, he turned towards that delightful scent that seemed to send a tingle all through his body. He noted with delight that it was coming from the same direction as the scent and sounds of a large, salty body of water. Picking his way through the unfamiliar underbrush, he carefully walked down through the mountain forest, following the scent.

After a few hundred yards the creature saw the forest opening up onto a bright, almost white strip of ground. Beyond that could be seen the rippling movement of the bright, blue sea. And in the middle of the pale strip of land, there was a female. Krakon was far from stupid and he had seen females before. One of the researchers who discovered and administered new drugs to him had been a woman. Also, many of the male scientists and researchers had spoken often of females. They talked and joked incessantly about them, in fact, telling stories about their girlfriends and wives. Krakon suddenly realized that the wonderful smell he had been following must be from this female, this woman. There was a slight similarity between this delightful scent and that of the woman in the laboratory. This woman though, this woman was nothing like the drug researcher. That woman had been much larger and thicker, with her graying brown hair always tied tightly back and her body always loosely wrapped in a white lab coat. With his eyes fixed on the slight form lying on the ground in the distance, Krakon inched closer, filled with a sudden great yearning to do all the things the men in the laboratory had talked about doing to their wives and girlfriends. And of course, he still wanted to bury his face in the source of that incredible scent!

---

As Juliette lay utterly relaxed on her beach towel, she suddenly heard the sound of a branch cracking in the forest behind her. The forest was well-populated with rabbits, foxes and other small animals and such sounds had happened a couple of times during her tanning session, so she didn't pay much attention to it. But this time the crack was followed by another crack and then another and another. Most animals were much more stealthy than that. Was somebody coming? After all she was completely nude. The nubile young girl quickly turned onto her stomach and looked up towards the forest, which was about 100 yards away. As she watched, a gentle sea breeze moved the vegetation lightly, but then with some more loud cracking sounds she could see something moving between the trees and plants at the edge of the forest. The faint glimpses she could see showed something large and gray. This was no small animal, and her heart began beating faster. Juliette was torn between grabbing for her clothes, running away naked or just freezing and hoping the creature didn't see her. After all, while the form was large, the grayness of it didn't exactly indicate human to her.

Then the thing burst out through the bushes and moved directly towards her on two legs. Her jaw dropped open wide and her voice shriveled in her throat. Slowly pushing herself to her feet, she yanked off her sunglasses and let them fall carelessly to the sand. She couldn't believe what her eyes were trying to communicate to her brain for a moment and even took a few halting steps forward as she tried to make sense of the creature coming towards her. It was a grayish-white humanoid of monstrous proportions. It was so much taller than her, it must have been seven feet tall at least. It walked on two huge, wide feet and while it's legs seemed large and muscular, it swayed and stumbled a bit as if it had never walked on sand before.

From this distance, she could see that the thing had a broad torso and a round bulb of a head. What really shocked her though, was the fact that this monster apparently had no human arms! Instead there were six strong tentacle-like appendages, three on each side, extending from the sides of the torso where arms should have been. The limbs were as thick as a bodybuilder's upper arms at their bases and tapered down to be as thin as eels at the ends. Each of these were about eight feet long and the creature used them to help balance itself as it walked over the sand towards her. As it came closer, Juliette could make out that the creature's large, round, hairless head had small orifices where ears and the nose should be. The large, almond-shaped eyes were pitch black and seemed cold and empty as a shark's.

As the creature made its way ever closer to her, more details became apparent. The thing was completely naked and totally hairless. The gray skin seemed shark-like but also somewhat slick and a little shiny. The broad mouth had no visible lips. As Juliette's shocked eyes continued to try to make sense of the creature, she realized that the monster was obviously male. At his crotch there hung two testicles about the size of gray tennis balls and a semi-erect but still stiffening pale penis that must have already been a good eight inches in length.

Krakon himself had never in his young life seen anything as beautiful as the naked little female that was standing before him. He knew basic human anatomy but had never seen a live woman undressed before. Her scent aroused him in ways he had never experienced. Just looking at her and smelling her was wonderful and exciting. She was such a little thing but was obviously a mature woman, with those delightfully rounded breasts jiggling on her chest. She seemed so fragile and helpless, too. Little and beautiful and helpless but so alluring.

Juliette watched in shock, her naked breasts heaving from the frightened panting of her breath, as the monster stopped his approach about 50 feet away and stretched his tentacles out sideways, showing an impressive arm span of over 18 feet.

Nervously licking her lips, Juliette managed to choke out a tentative greeting, "Bonjour? Allo?"

Unable to respond in kind to her greeting, Krakon just stared at her, blinking with his lashless gray eyelids. He inclined his head towards her slightly and inhaled deeply through his beastly nostrils, closing his eyes briefly in bliss. He then essayed what Juliette thought might be a smile and then opened his large toothless mouth to make a strange, scary, almost reptilian sound. After that, a very long tongue came out of his wide slash of a mouth and licked over half of his face. Meanwhile, the enormous cock between his thighs was still rising and stiffening, its swelling pink glans pointing directly at the sexually inexperienced girl, who couldn't help but steal peeks at the first real penis she had ever seen in her life. If it even counted as her first real penis, belonging as it did to a monster and all.

Whether it was the sound the monster made or the enormity of his steadily swelling cock, Juliette didn't know, but suddenly her brain seemed to wake up from the petrifying fog it had been lost in. What was she doing?! Was she really standing here stark naked and trying to make friends with a monster? A huge monster, with a huge cock that looked to be increasingly ready for action?! She had to get out of here!!

Finally able to move again, Juliette took a few hasty steps back and then tried to make a decision on how to flee. She only had seconds to think. Should she grab for her clothes or leave them? She would have no time to dress and the bag might just weigh her down. She could try to get around the monster and flee towards her bike or into the forest but what if one of his long arms grabbed her? The monster suddenly moved towards her again, his tentacles writhing forwards in her direction. Juliette shrieked and panicked into movement without making any conscious decision except to leave her bag and clothes behind. She just ran away from the abomination and towards the water. Surely she could swim away from the thing and escape. Even as she ran, the terrified girl kept coming up with ideas to justify her panicked choice. She was an athletic girl and a pretty good swimmer. The monster had looked like it didn't know how to walk on the soft, shifting sand of the beach, maybe it couldn't even swim at all.