Horse-cock Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls go clubbing and Amy takes Scarlet's virginity.
2.9k words
4.56
180.7k
235

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
961 Followers

Author's note:

I got a fair bit of feedback on Chapter 5, stating that the chapter were too short and that the description had been lacking.

I know this will end up being under a page on here, but it is the second-longest chapter yet. I hope you all enjoy the work I put into it.

It's not been easy to keep this story going for so long, so I think I'll likely only write one or two more chapters to wrap it up. I'm not sure how it'll end, so please, don't ask me.

Once again, thanks you too everyone that reads the story. I hope you enjoy it and I welcome constructive feedback.

***

Amy, Lucy and Scarlet had spent a week in the seaside town of Bridlington. They had been having so much fun and each had time off work for a few weeks, anyway, that they'd decided to stay longer than the few days they'd had planned. They still had another weekend to spend at the beach, so they decided to have as much fun as possible before heading home.

In those few days, they spent time shopping, sunbathing, playing in the sea and, in the evenings, having a little fun in the bedroom. They were having so much fun, that they didn't want to leave. They felt free here, as there was nobody they knew to distract them from the pleasures of a quaint seaside town such as that.

Eventually, however, their trip had to come to an end and they had to leave. They packed their bags, loaded the car and drove back the way they came. They weren't in a rush, so they travelled at a leisurely pace down the motorway, listening to CDs and singing along.

It only took a couple of hours for them to get home and back to the normal way things went with the three of them. The first evening back, they didn't even bother to unpack, settling for a quick, quiet meal together before heading straight to bed to replenish the energy that now felt drained from them on returning home.

The next day, Amy and Lucy had breakfast together. Scarlet was still in bed and they decided not to wake her up. By mid-morning, Scarlet was still asleep and Amy and Lucy decided to go shopping, leaving Scarlet a not saying where they had gone.

Taking the car, the two of them headed into the city centre and first went shopping for food and other essentials. When that was done and loaded in the boot of the car, they hit a few clothes shops. They laughed and teased each other playfully, holding up rediculous-looking clothes in order to find the silliest look possible for the other.

After buying a couple of outfits for themselves and buying Scarlet a present in the process, they headed back to the car and went home.

When they got in, they put away the food shopping and then went looking for Scarlet. They found her in the living room, watching TV, laughing at the comedian that was being shown. They sat down, flanking her and relaxed a little, joining Scarlet in enjoying the jokes being fired at the audience on the TV comedy special.

When, eventually, the show ended, the three girls were relaxed and happy. Amy and Lucy looked at each other, silently asking if they should give Scarlet her gift now or later. With a nod from Amy and a smile from Lucy, Amy stood up and left the room. When she came back, she was holding a bag.

"Scarlet?" Amy asked.

"Hmm?" was Scarlet's response.

"While Lucy and I were out shopping, we got you something."

Scarlet looked around and saw the bag in Amy's hand. At first she looked surprised, then intrigued before she slowly reached out for her gift.

"It was just a little something we thought you might like," Lucy said.

"You didn't have to do that," Scarlet said, blushing slightly.

"Think nothing of it," Amy chimed in. "We just thought we'd get you something nice."

"Hey!" Scarlet said, mock-incredulously. "Are you saying that none of my stuff is nice?"

"Of course not," Lucy said giggling. "We just saw this in the window and thought you'd enjoy it."

Without responding, Scarlet reached into the bag. When her hand emerged, she was holding lingerie. Not just any lingerie, however. It was a crotch-less thong with a matching bra and garter belt.

"You have a lot of stockings," Amy explained. "We thought you might like something else sexy to go with them."

Scarlet smiled, her expression filled with gratitude Without speaking a word, she grabbed both of them in a tight hug.

"Thanks," she said, when she finally let them go.

The next day, the three girls went out for lunch, eating at a little café on the edge of the city centre When they'd finished, they went to see a movie before heading home.

"Let's go out tonight," Scarlet said. "It'll be fun."

It was a Friday, so the clubbing scene would be busy. They didn't have work, either with them still being on holiday, so they could stay out as late as they wanted without risking tiredness or lateness.

Amy and Lucy both nodded, smiling. They'd been hoping the fun wouldn't end so soon and going out was the best thing to keep it going. The only thing left to do was decide where to go. The city where they lived had a pretty active nightclubbing scene which meant there was a huge number of places to choose from.

"I know a good place," Scarlet said brightly. "You'll love it."

"Where is it?" Lucy asked.

"Call it a surprise," Scarlet replied with a wink. "Dress sexily, we'll have more fun."

Later that night, the three girls met in the living room, all dressed up for their night out. They were all dressed sexily, showing a lot of skin.

Lucy had on a black mini skirt that was extremely short, barely covering her ass. She'd accessorised it with a white, studded belt that hung slightly loosely around her hips. She had on a matching, low-cut top that showed off plenty of cleavage. Under all that, she had a white thong and no bra.

Scarlet was wearing a tight, pink top that hung down to her belly and clung to her body, accentuating her breasts. She also wore white hot pants, under which she had a pink thong that showed over the waistband. She had on a matching bra and had a short denim jacket to wear over her top.

Amy had on a light blue mini skirt that was longer than Lucy's, as she didn't want her secret showing to everyone they saw, though it still showed plenty. She wore a white top that clung to her fairly nicely. Her underwear was a matching purple, lacy thong and bra.

They looked each other over, smiling and twirling to give each other the best views of their outfits. They ran their fingers lightly over each other, too, causing giggles and soft pushes away so as not to cause them throw away their night out.

"We can get to touching each other later," Lucy said, giggling. "Now, lets hit the town."

They went out and caught the bus into the city centre, chatting about what they might drink and what they might do while they were out clubbing. Amy and Lucy still didn't know where they were all going and Scarlet was as tight-lipped as she had been earlier in the day.

When they got off the bus, Amy and Lucy stepped in half a step behind Scarlet. She led them through a series of streets teeming with people on a night out. They attracted a fair few glances and wolf whistles from men that were in various stages of drunkenness. They did their best to ignore them, even though some of the men blocked their path. After working their way through the crowds, Scarlet pointed at a club across the street.

"Here we are," she said.

"A gay bar?" Lucy asked.

"Yep, Scarlet said, happily.

She grabbed Lucy and Amy by their hands and pulled them into the line. They waited as the line moved, putting them closer and closer to getting into the club. When they got to the front of the queue, they showed their ID to the bouncers and went in, paying before walking up to the bar and ordering their first drinks of the night.

The club was a rock bar suited mainly to gay men and lesbians, though it welcomed people of all sexualities. The girls found a small booth by the dance floor and sat down. The club was already pretty full so they sat watching people dancing as they sipped their drinks.

When they'd finished their first drinks, they hit the dance floor. They danced together, grinding against each other in a chain, drawing the eyes of a few people around them. This served to make them put on a little show.

They ground against each other while running their hands up and down each others' bodies, groping and squeezing. Many members of their audience looked on with mixed expressions of lust and surprise. This clearly didn't happen here every night, so they were getting something pretty rare in the club.

Looking around at their audience, the three girls noticed that a lot more couples and groups had stopped watching them in order to dance in the same manner. When the song ended, they went back to the bar and ordered another round of drinks before heading back to their booth. While they drank their drinks, Amy, Lucy and Scarlet watched the dance floor, enjoying the dancing that they had sparked.

When she'd finished her drink, Amy got up, telling the other two that she was going to the bathroom before setting off through the throngs of people lining the dance floor and edges of the room.

As she was finishing in the bathroom stall, she heard someone else entering the bathroom loudly. This person quickly called her name: it was Scarlet.

"In here," Amy said. "Give me a minute."

She stuffed herself back into her thong and opened the door to the stall as she pulled her skirt back up. She was holding two bottles of beer in her hands, and she passed on to Amy before gently pushing her back into the stall and closing and locking the door.

Scarlet kissed Amy deeply, sliding her tongue into Amy's mouth almost immediately Amy kissed her back passionately, sucking gently on Scarlet's tongue and running her own along it. The two of them groped each others' asses and breasts, moaning and groaning into their kiss as they ground against each other.

Scarlet pulled Amy's skirt up around her waist and rubbed the front of her thong. At the same time, Amy was undoing the button and zipper on Scarlet's hot pants. Once she'd gotten them undone, Amy pushed them down, letting them fall around Scarlets ankles in a heap. Scarlet could feel Amy starting to harden, and Amy could see Scarlet's own member growing rapidly, tenting the front of their thongs.

Amy's cock pushed her thong aside in the front as it expanded to it's full length. There was a bead of pre-cum on the tip and Scarlet licked it off, savouring the salty-sweet flavour. As Scarlet began her oral ministrations, Amy shivered with delight, letting out a tiny moan of pleasure as Scarlet began to run her tongue up and down the huge shaft of Amy's cock.

As Scarlet licked Amy's shaft, large beads of pre-cum rolled and dripped down. Enjoying the taste, Scarlet licked them up happily, planting kisses where the beads were as her tongue darted out to collect them. By the time Scarlet started to suck the tip of Amy's cock, Amy was already moaning fairly loudly, the echoes bouncing around the bathroom.

Scarlet sucked Amy's huge cock as far into her mouth and throat as she could. She had trouble, due to the width of it, and half of the shaft was still exposed to the air, but she was pleasuring Amy, that's all that mattered to her. Scarlet began bobbing her head, Amy's cock sliding to the opening of her throat before she plunged in back down as deep as she could manage.

Amy's moans of ecstasy got louder and louder as Scarlet sucked her cock with a practised mouth and throat. As she got closer and closer to cumming, she grabbed Scarlet's head and tried in vain to control her motions. She was too weak with bliss to do so, however, so Scarlet was still in control. Amy felt her huge balls tense up as she reached her orgasm.

"Here it comes!" She exclaimed.

Scarlet was ready for it, as Amy cam hard. The amount of cum shooting into her mouth, however, meant she had to take large, quick gulps in order to keep the floor clean of Amy's cum. When Amy had finished cumming, Scarlet pulled away and took a few huge, gulping breaths to steady herself before licking a few drops off of her lips.

"Delicious," she said, smiling. "I should do that more often."

"Definitely," Amy said, grinning happily.

"Not done yet?" Scarlet asked, noting that Amy was still fully hard.

Amy shook her head and motioned Scarlet to turn around. Scarlet did so, exposing her ass. Amy moved behind Scarlet in the cramped cubicle and pulled her thong down her legs, crouching down as she lowered it. She kissed back up them as she stood up again.

Scarlet moaned as Amy licked her pussy softly, parting the lips and dipping her tongue gently into the hole. Scarlet pushed back against Amy, pushing her tongue deeper inside. Amy licked Scarlet's inner walls, enjoying the tangy-sweet taste of her hermaphrodite lover, before pulling away and licking and gently nibbling Scarlet's nether-lips. When she saw the sheen of moisture coating Scarlet's pussy, Amy stood up and positioned herself to enter Scarlet. Scarlet gasped in fear and excitement.

"Be careful," Scarlet said, looking back at Amy. "I'm still a virgin."

Amy nodded and, as gently as she could, pushed her cock into Scarlet. She went slowly, allowing Scarlet to get used to her thickness before she continued. When she reached resistance, she braced herself and Scarlet bit her bottom lip in preparation for the pain to come.

When Amy thought Scarlet was ready, the pulled back slightly before thrusting forward hard and fast, popping Scarlet's cherry in one quick movement. Scarlet gasped and moaned with pain as Amy once again kept still inside her, to allow the pain to ease away. Looking between her legs, Scarlet noticed a couple of small drips of blood on her thighs, the only outward sign of the loss of her virginity.

"Are you OK?" Amy asked her.

Scarlet nodded slowly and gently pushed back against Amy, feeling more pleasure than pain. Satisfied with Scarlet's answer, Amy started thrusting in and out of Scarlet slowly and gently, pushing her cock a little deeper with each thrust. Scarlet writhed in pleasure, moaning quietly as she was fucked gently in her no-longer-virgin pussy.

Amy started thrusting a little harder and faster, causing Scarlet's moans to get louder and louder. Amy was getting worried about the noise. If someone were to walk into the bathroom, they'd hear it and she didn't want her manhood on display to anyone looking over the cubicle partitions.

Amy's fears about the noise evaporated as Scarlet's pussy tightened deliciously around her cock. She started thrusting even harder and faster, causing Scarlet's moans to be taken between panting breaths, though they were much louder.

Amy felt Scarlet's pussy contract and ripple as she came hard around Amy's cock. The tightness caused Amy to moan loudly as she came herself, pumping rope after rope of hot, thick cum into Scarlet's womb, filling her so much that it started spraying out onto the cubicle floor.

Amy pulled out and watched as her cum leaked like a small waterfall from Scarlet's pussy, pooling around her feet. Luckily her thong and shorts had been kicked aside during their fucking.

Scarlet, legs shaking and pussy sore, looked at the cum pooling around her feet and giggled sheepishly.

"We'd better clean this up," she said.

Amy agreed and the two of them cleaned up before Scarlet dressed again and Amy put her cock back into her thong and adjusted herself so it wouldn't be noticed.

When they were ready, they grabbed their beers and headed back to the bar to sit with Lucy again.

"Where the fuck have you two been?" she asked quite furiously. "I've been waiting for you for half an hour."

Amy and Scarlet apologised and told her quietly what had happened in the bathroom. On hearing of their adventure, Lucy calmed down immediately and asked for details. She was surprised a girl as hot as Scarlet was still a virgin until then, but then Scarlet explained that a lot of guys and even a lot of girls got freaked out by her body.

When the story was finished, Lucy whistled a low note before smiling.

"I bet it was so hot," she said. "Wish I'd been there just to watch."

Amy and Scarlet agreed with her that it was hot.

The three girls sat and talked for the rest of the night. Joking about past lovers and about what they wanted from their three-way relationship. All the while they were drinking beers and grinning at one another.

When they got home, being dropped off by a taxi, they went to bed almost immediately. That night, however, Scarlet and Lucy were on either side of Amy instead of Amy and Lucy sharing a be and Scarlet sleeping in her own room.

joshy029
joshy029
961 Followers