Horseville (Horesville?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell with no up front costs just a five per cent skim and as many pictures of Gloria's Tits as they could use those guys started signing up like flies round a dead hog.

"You best start checking those guys out make sure we ain't getting ripped off." Sam says. "Best get a better car."

"Better car, right yeah," I agreed, "I guess an Edelbrock and skim the heads." I says.

"Hell no a GT40," he says, "You know the LeMans racer." but hell me and that Mustang been through more than most marriages so no way was it getting dumped.

Gloria suggested I start checking joints in Hollywood, so when I figured that's where Francine had gone I headed right down, it took a while, dang car only done around eight to a gallon but in the end I cruised down the main street eye-balling the whores and then I booked a room and checked out the Tit joints.

They was easy enough to spot, what with Gloria's Tits on the posters, "Get noticed!" it said.

I guess it was fate but the first week I was there I saw a brand new porno flick and there was my Francine wearing a black strap on and nothing else ass fucking a big titted tranny Homo in a leather skirt.

I tracked down the studio next day and there she was on set where some gay director in leather pants was directing a scene with her and a big ugly Homo with Sam's rubber tits and his cock skin all filled with rubber was trying to poke her, "Oh it's too big!" as this big titted Homo tried to poke her with eight inches of neoprene or polystyrene or some such rammed under his prick skin.

"It's too big," she said, "It's too fucking big you rubber titted rubber cocked moron." "Cut, stick to the script ducky," he says.

"Ass hole, if she says its too big its too big," I shouts.

"Get him out of here," the director guy shouts, "This is a redneck free zone."

Francine wasn't having it though "Tony, you came for me!" she wailed and she headed right for me, except her knickers were round her ankles and she went down, full length, splat.

I scooped her up pretty dang quick, "I missed you honey," I said and I kissed her.

"Tony," she said, "You wanna loosen me up maybe so I can take eight inches."

"Sure doll, you stop them pills and throw away that coil and leave off the condoms I'll get you stretched so wide you'd get a hogs snout in there." I promised her, and I stuck my tongue down her throat.

"Action," that director shouted, he must have known we was going to fuck, but he never fixed that I hadn't hardly fucked for a week and when I pulled out after eight pokes I guess he was amazed at the spunk blob what splattered the camera.

He must have been impressed, hell he kept us busy near all afternoon, fucking this way and that still it weren't no hardship and when I was right out a spunk I lay quiet and told her.

"Hell if I could fix you a set of solid lifters I'd love you more than my Mustang."

"You already re bored me," she says, "I guess we better get married."

I thought a moment, then I pictured her mom snapping the hogs neck last thanksgiving and I agreed right there and then.

We go back to Horse-ville pretty often, they elected me Mayor on account of my name, and I was fixing to get the town name spelled right like Whores-ville, but no one don't care and we got a real swell place, it was built for whore house before the boom went bust so we got it for a song and fixed it ourselves with a real swell corrugated iron roof and that and also there's a real neat dungeon and hooks all over the place where junior can hang his aeroplanes when he comes along and now Francine just dreams of eight inch cocks while she milks my six incher like a pro.

To be continued?

You choose, give some feedback ok.

12