Horsing Around: Games for Donna

Story Info
Things heat up at the CFNM party.
9.4k words
4.35
135k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his horse dick fully erect and bobbing out in front of him, Derek asked the fully-clothed Donna "Is she serious about me keeping this hard-on?" pointing to his oversized rod. "I don't want to scare any of the women."

"Well, what do you intend we do about it?" asked Donna, hoping Derek would jerk off for her again.

"Well," began Derek. "I need to make it go down, and the only way to do that is to, you know, jerk off."

"Well, be my guest," Donna said.

"With you watching?" asked Derek, getting turned on even more.

"Of course. You did it for me at the beach today, remember?" Donna said. "Is your memory going bad or something? Is that big dick of yours using up all your blood and not enough isn't getting to your brain?"

"I remember, I remember," Derek said. "It's just I feel weird doing it in somebody's house." Donna was getting impatient. She wanted desperately to see Derek furiously wack off that big pecker in her presence, but she decided to give him further incentive.

"I'll start you off," she said. The brunette walked over and placed her right hand around Derek's engorged member, noticing the thickness of its head.

"Oh, is that where the term dick head comes from?" she asked. "I mean I never realized that."

"I think it is," said Derek. "You like mine?"

Donna smiled, and said "of course I do. God, it's so big, almost as big as my fist," she said. Donna eyed the head of Derek's giant cock very closely, wondering how a woman could even fit that part, let alone the shaft, inside her. She began stroking Derek's huge prick, noticing how strong it was in her grip, almost like a tree trunk. The bulging veins along its mighty shaft became even more visible, her right hand stroking back and forth, back and forth.

"Your dick is so damn big. Like a baseball bat," Donna mumbled. Derek was getting closer, and when he felt that he was going to shoot his load, he grabbed Donna and pulled her to his side. Thick, white come started gushing from his prick, shooting out in thick ropes right onto Jamie's neatly-vacuumed floor.

"I won't say anything if you won't," Donna said laughingly, rubbing the liquid into the carpet with her cute little foot. Donna then took Derek by the hand and led him out to the patio. There were over a dozen women in attendance, all in hot bathing suits and many with killer legs and large breasts just like Donna. It didn't take long for Derek to hear the first shout, coming from a woman in her early twenties standing about 10 feet away.

"Look at the size of that guy's schlong!" the voice screamed. Women came flocking over, all staring at Derek's appendage. Had he not come just moments earlier, he would have gotten erect right away, the feeling of having five women staring right at his crotch a little overwhelming. The scene itself was arousing enough to just look at - an entire group of stark naked men walking around a patio filled with five fully-clothed women in enticing outfits - but the language that was heard at this scene was even more provacative. It was as if everything here was dictated, and controlled, by the women - the conversation, the jokes, the games, and especially the men.

"Okay, okay, first, the rules," Jamie announced to the crowd. She actually had these rules written down, rules that had not been just made up out of pure fancy, but rules that had stood for many years at these gatherings. Jamie enjoyed CFNM even before the term existed.

"The obvious first," she said. "All men have to be COMPLETELY naked and the women must remain fully clothed. All men present," she continued, reading right from her booklet, "must obey the women at all times. Men must make their bodies fully visible to women. Absolutely no hiding behind chairs. All men must make sure every woman is given a very close-up view of his dick.

"To do this, you are to make the rounds. Every man must introduce himself to every woman, and let her comment on the size of his dick. Women may make jokes about his dick being small or big, and are encouraged to reach out and fondle his dick or balls. And fellas, if a women asks you to jerk off for her, you better do it. If you don't you will be asked to leave and won't be allowed to return."

Jamie then instructed the men to line up along the pool, all facing the women, with hands behind their back. The women giggled at the blatant view of male anatomy they were suddenly provided. Over a dozen members hung directly in their view, of all different shapes and sizes.

"First up is the measuring game," Jamie announced. "Each woman here, find a man, and the one who gets the guy with the biggest dick is our winner." Donna was amused by this.

"Um, I think I have this one in the bag," she said to Derek. Each woman was given a tape measure - Jamie had used to hand out 12-inch rulers, but in order to take further measurements, like girth for instance, tape measures were more appropriate.

While Jamie went on with further instructions, the woman standing next to Donna couldn't help but notice Derek's size. He playfully swung his hips back and forth, causing his soft dangly penis to smack gently against his thighs.

"My God," the young woman said, covering her mouth with a laugh.

Now that he knew he had her attention, Derek reeled her in more by further demonstrating his animated penis. He pointed it right at her, and now made his penis flop up and down, smacking loudly against his tummy.

The woman, her face bright red from blushing, had nowhere else to look but at his oversized tool. She gave Donna a look that suggested "do you see what I see?"

Donna also watched closely, as Derek flopped his penis every which way to the amusement of the two young women. This new woman that Derek had drawn in, a brunette, was a nurse, who had seen her share of nude males in many a CFNM situation at the hospital. But she had never seen anything like Derek.

"Watch, I can make it swing around like a helicopter propellor," he said. And sure enough, he did, making his huge tube steak swing around and around, picking up speed every time it circled. The young nurse burst out laughing.

"What is going on here?" asked Jamie, a little disgusted she was interrupted from her speech. She was, afterall, the emcee for the evening.

Jamie looked at the young brunette nurse, Shelly.

Shelly was too embarrassed to explain.

"He's (laugh)...he was making his..." she stammered.

Donna, her shyness fading every minute she was around Jamie, was more blunt.

"He was making his dick swing around like a helicopter," she said.

Everybody - including men and women - broke out into laughter, and now the men tried to do their version of the trick for the women measuring them. It was chaos.

"Alright, alright, everybody settle down," Jamie said over all the cheers.

"Derek, would you be so kind to show the entire class what you were doing?" she asked mockingly.

Derek walked in front of everybody, many seeing his penis for the first time. There were oooh's and aaah's, and a naying horse sound effect uttered by one of the men upon seeing Derek's hanging tool.

Derek then played the role of good sport, swinging his penis around like he did earlier, so everybody could get the show that Donna and Shelly enjoyed.

It definitely broke the tension. Even Jamie, a bit miffed that the party was behind schedule, was amused by the classic dick trick.

"Careful, you might be able to fly away with that thing," she said as his penis swung around in a dizzying display.

"It does look like a fucking propellor," one of the women said to Donna. "Jesus Christ."

Once the laughter had died down, Jamie was eager to get back to business.

"Derek?" she said in a monotone voice.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Stop playing with your dork and get back in line," she instructed.

"Yes mam," the man replied, hanging his head like a school boy who had just been yelled at by a demanding teacher.

"Now, to make sure we all get accurate measurements, I will use Donny here as a sample," she said, taking the hand of one of the five men at the party. Some laughs could still be heard from those who had not yet recovered from Derek's helicopter trick. But Jamie persisted on.

"Now, you take the tape measure, reel out a foot or so - Donna, in your case, maybe two feet or so — and then grab his cock and stroke it to full mast," Jamie instructed. "Place the end of the tape measure at the base of his cock and lay the yellow tape down on top of his prick. Run the tape all the way out to the tip of his penis, and there you have his size. Donny's cock measures 6.5 inches. Not bad, but clearly not the biggest here." The other three men besides Derek were also of modest size. The women all commented how the old stereotypes about dick size were not necessarily true - they noticed Derek had small hands and small feet yet had a baseball bat between his legs.

"Come on Donna, you are up. I think we all want to see just how big Derek's dick is," Jamie said. Donna took the tape measure, reeled out 10 inches. She looked at Derek's dick again, and reeled it out a few more inches.

"Here goes," she said. The 18-year-old brunette took Derek's cock in her hand, stroked it up to its awesome potential, and heard all the women were starting to giggle. She saw a few flash bulbs go off, noticing the women were taking full advantage of their chance to take pictures of such a huge phallus. Donna took the tape and placed it along Derek's huge cock. From base to tip, it measured no less than 13 and a quarter inches.

"I win, I win," Donna screamed. "My man is hung like a horse." Derek greatly enjoyed this, noticing that Donna was starting to think of him as not just some well-hung guy she was flirting with, but of a guy she was hoping would soon be her boyfriend. After winning the measuring game, Donna used the rest of the night to win even more games. A game that was usually called the ring toss was changed to ring around the donkey. Usually, every man got to participate in this event, with the women throwing big plastic rings around their dicks to see which gal could get the most around her man. But because the women now had access to such a well-endowed individual as Derek, the rules of the game were changed. Only Derek's cock was used, his fully-erect penis sticking way out in front of him and each woman taking a turn to see how many rings she could get around his donkey-sized cock. Donna, used to the mechanics of Derek's dick since she had seen it up close so many times, kept finding a way to toss the ring around its base.

"Nothing but dick," she kept saying after nailing each toss. One more game remained for the youngster to win, and that was the art contest. Each woman was given body paints to apply to the penis of their male partner, and Donna, ever the resourceful one, painted Derek's big schlong to make it appear as an elephant's trunk.

"Keep it soft or this won't work," she kept saying to him. That was awfully hard to do, Donna stroking Derek's dick in order to color it fully with gray paint. The feel of Donna hands, Donna's wet, soft hands, around his cock was an awfully erotic feeling, but he stayed calm. She painted black eyes just above his pubic hair, big floppy ears on his lower stomach, and his dick did indeed appear like the trunk of an elephant, its heavy weight forcing it to hang down in between his legs. Winning all three games had Donna on a high, and after her artwork was shown to every woman at the party, she let Derek wash off in the pool, and of course, all of the men had to stay naked while the women swam in their bikinis.

"This is so unfair," Derek said with a laugh.

"Unfair? Why is it unfair?" asked Donna. "Just because we can see your dick and your balls and we get to keep our clothes on?"

"Yes, exactly," he said.

"If there is CFNM, is there such a thing as CMNF, you know, clothed male naked female?" asked the young man. Donna and Jamie looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Not that we know of," Donna said. "And if there is, it's not like we'll go to such an event." Derek's dick was painfully erect again, so big that it started to throb and jerk underneath the water, his cock needing desperately to be masturbated.

"Well, Donna, since you won't let me see you naked at this party, will you at least jerk me off again?" he asked, almost pleading. Donna started to ponder if she should oblige him, or make him suffer just for her own pleasure. The party shifted back outside the pool, and Donna could not believe what she saw.

"Your balls look like they're going to burst - look at them Jamie, they almost hang down as far as his dick does when it's soft," she said.

"Please, Donna, please," Derek begged.

"Well, if you kneel down and kiss my feet," she said. Derek was quick to do that, considering it a pleasure instead of a chore. Sucking on her toes, he heard Jamie give Donna an interesting proposition.

"Let him dry-hump you," Jamie said to Donna, who was staring down at Derek, making sure he kissed both of her feet.

"You think I should? I mean, with that big 13-inch dick of his?" she asked.

"Of course I think you should," replied Jamie. "It will be fun."

"Get up donkey," Donna demanded of Derek, giving him a new nickname, referring to the size of his dick.

"Rub that big dick of yours against my ass, can you do that you horse-hung stud?" asked the 18-year-old, now a bit more brazen after a few drinks.

"Yes mam," Derek replied. Before rubbing against her perfectly-rounded behind that filled out her bikini quite nicely, Derek put his dick underneath the side string joining the front of Donna's bikini to the back of it. It was quite an amusing picture, his big cock sticking straight up, rubbing up against Donna's side and pulling her bikini bottom slightly away from her body, his dick so strong he could have easily used it to snap that thin fabric covering the girl's thick forest of pubic hair that Derek would have killed to see.

"You're not gonna see my bush," teased Donna, looking right into the eyes of her admirer.

"I know, I know," Derek replied. "But this is fun, getting to hump your leg like this."

"What are you, a dog? Dogs hump legs," she said.

"No, I'm a donkey," he said. "Remember?" Derek took his dick out from underneath the side string on her skimpy outfit and pulled her back to him, the shaft of his cock neatly positioned in between her butt cheeks, the bikini feeling nice and soft against his prick. He started humping her furiously, to the amusing cheers of all the females at the party. Donna was enjoying the ride on his cock, her big ass rubbing and tightening around Derek's big pole. She started to wonder what joy she would feel to have that huge thing inside her, even if not the whole thing at least half of it - Jesus, she thought, even half of his dick would be almost seven inches.

Derek could fold his dick in half and it would still be bigger than any of the other four men at the party. The more Donna rubbed back against Derek, the bigger and harder his dick got, and when he was about to come, he didn't tell Donna, wanting to shoot his load up on her ass and back. It was even more come than he expected. Hot streams shot out and up, the first one almost reaching Donna's shoulders. Feeling the hot liquid drench her back, Donna was even more turned on, to the point where she wanted to take off her suit and let Derek play with her boobs and whatever else he wanted. But she resisted the temptation.

"Oh, God, Donna, you are so fucking hot," he said.

"I know," she responded with a laugh. "Now fetch a towel and clean me off." Derek returned from the house with a clean towel, his dick also wiped clean and now dangling down between his legs. A few more women had entered the party, both of which stared at commented about Derek's big dick.

The party had begun to break into small groups, and Jamie and Donna decided to give themselves exclusive rights to look at Derek's horse-like cock - moving to a small table with three chairs on the other side of the pool away from everyone else.

"I have a question," said Donna, who had been quiet for almost 20 minutes staring in awe at Derek's schlong.

"How the hell do you keep it flaccid?" said the young one, using a term she learned at the party. "I mean, all the other guys that were here were erect the whole time," she went on.

"I don't mean to brag, but all the women here, including myself, are, rather, well, hot. And being naked in front of us doesn't give you a boner?" Derek smiled, and even giggled.

"Donna, do you have any idea how trained I am at not getting boners in public?" asked Derek rhetorically. "I have to know how to stay soft."

"Well, why?" asked Donna, probing deeper into the subject.

"I used to go get boners all the time, staring at girls on the beach, at the mall, at school, wherever, and it would cause me a lot of pain," he began to explain. "My dick would either stick straight out and almost rip a hole in my jeans or I would have to force it down one of my pant legs. I used to wear out the elastic in my underwear so I just had to start wearing boxers." The girls giggled. Donna pinched Derek's cheek, whispering "Oh, poor baby."

"Most embarrassing moment, come on tell us," said Jamie. "There had to be at least one time the size of your dick became an inconvenience."

"At least one time? Are you serious? How about at least 100 times," Derek said.

"Well, tell us about one," said Donna, inching closer to Derek in her chair, still sneaking stares at his crotch while she was even talking to him.

"Okay, okay," said Derek. "This started as an embarrassing moment and turned into something even better, much better. My last year in high school, I had this one really hot teacher. Her name was like Ms. Barnes or something. And she used to wear the most provactive outfits - I mean she was like 22 at the time so she was only four or five years older than I was. Well, by then my dick was already full grown - "

"And how big was that?" Donna interrupted, always wanting exact stats.

"Thirteen and a quarter inches hard, eight inches soft," Derek replied.

"Anyway, she taught the hardest class -

"Even harder than your big dick?" asked Donna, making a joke.

"Yes, even harder. Now can I finish my story?" asked Derek, a bit annoyed.

"Go, just go," Donna said.

"This one day in class I starting day dreaming about having sex with her, about rubbing my big dick against those ass cheeks I could always make out in the tight skirts she wore to class, and then sticking it in her pussy nice and slow - "

"Okay, okay, get to the point," said Donna, offended Derek had used such words to describe the female anatomy.

"Well, in the middle of my day dream, she blurts out 'Derek, why don't you show us your answer to the question at the black board. I was like oh shit," Derek said. "My dick had made a huge tent in my suit pants, and the second I stood up that bulge would be exposed to everyone. And I might add that three quarters of the class was girls," he said.

"Oh my God, so what did you do?" asked Donna.

"Well, I tried to stall, tried to make my boner go down by thinking about baseball or something," Derek said. "I stared at the hot teacher for a few seconds to keep waisting time, but she was getting pissed and ordered me to the board. So, I had to go."

"This, I gotta hear," Donna whispered.

"I got up, tried to hunch myself over to try to draw the bulge in a bit. On my way up to the front of the room, Ms. Barnes was going on and on about how I shouldn't be daydreaming in class and stuff, but the second I passed the front row of desks and my crotch was exposed, she shut up in mid sentence. Nobody in the class knew what was wrong, but I did," Derek said. "She was the only one in the room that saw the circus-like tent in my trousers - the rest of the class was half asleep just like I had been just moments earlier. Ms. Barnes was in shock."