Hortensia - English Version

Story Info
A communist girl from France
3.4k words
3.6
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language – I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is true, depicting my personal memory.

All the names and/or places may have been changed, due to privacy reasons.

God, it's so hot!

The sun is practically burning!

The terrace is full, and I'm thirsty. I really am!

I look around, absolutely no empty tables, except for a chair at a table for four, where there are sitting three persons. A he and a she, in their early fifties, and a she, in her very early twenties, probably their daughter...

Honestly, I'm not the kind of guy to get with my boots full of mud into the privacy of a family, but I've already been standing at the entrance, for more than ten minutes, and I couldn't help but notice that they aren't really having a conversation over there...

Finally, what the heck!

It's a public place, and I'm thiiiiiiirsty!

Finally, I approach their table, salute them, and politely ask them if I can take a seat at their table...

The two old guys smile at me, and invite me to take a seat, while the young lady just takes care of the plate and the food she's serving...

I thank them and take a seat.

Like it so usually happens, especially when you feel an urge, the bloody cold bear appears on my table after more than ten minutes...

I'm careful enough to ask for another one...

When the next beer appears on my table, the waiter also brings a bill, and leaves it in front of the guy.

After five minutes, he's back, gets the money and the tip, thanks them, and leaves.

The guy stands up, helps his wife to do the same, then they say good bye, and leave...

I say good bye, and, to my surprise, the one that I've thought that she was their daughter says good bye too!

I look at her, more attentive this time.

She's blond, blue eyes, beautiful face, a very refined texture of skin, with no makeup, a nice pair of boobs, with the nipples protruding through her white teeshirt – it's clear that she's not wearing a bra, but, please believe me, she doesn't need to – the rest is hidden by the table and by the table cloth...

She's finished eating, and now she's taking care of her beer, also lighting a cigarette.

I haven't ordered anything to eat, since, in this heat, I can do anything but grab something to eat...

After another five minutes, or so, I gather enough courage to try to start a conversation.

"Please excuse me, but I've thought that the lady and the gentleman that just left were... your parents"...

The young lady looks at me, clearly understanding that I've been talking to her, then she explains to me, in French, that she... doesn't speak Romanian.

Gosh! Great! It so happens that I do speak, beside my native Romanian, English, French, Italian, and even a very little of Arabic.

So, I just start laughing, explaining, this time in French, what I've been thinking about the connection between her and the two folks...

The girl is clearly surprised by the quality of my French, and, when I explain to her that I also speak English and so on, she asks me to speak with her in English, since that is the only foreign language that she knows, and she would love to have some more training at it...

Gosh! English, spoken with French accent! Great! Sweet! Silly!...

When I see the waiter, I order another two fresh beers, and then I start telling Hortensia, since this is her name, how, while being in high school, we, the pupils, were complaining that we couldn't learn the French way and accent, since our main foreign language that we've learned, was English...

I simply explain how our teacher, a very well known Don Juan, has spoken to us in a bewildering English, impeccable, for about ten minutes, and how, afterwards, I have sworn to God that I shall do whatever it takes to make myself speak French as it should be really spoken, with accents and everything...

Maybe I was born to be a teacher, or, maybe, I'm just crazy, but I start and keep correcting poor Hortensia at every phrase that she dares to speak in English...

To my surprise, she isn't bothered, but, on the contrary, when I excuse myself for being such a jerk, she just thanks me and encourages me to keep on doing it...

She's graduated her sociology studies, she's a member of The French Communist Party, or something, and she has come to Romania to do I don't know what studies, in the core of communism...

Her guide, a young student, has had to go and see after her dieing grand mother, so that, at least for today, she is alone – actually, she's said lonely, so that I've had to explain to her the difference between alone and lonely...

She bursts into laughter, then tells me, in French this time, looking straight into my eyes, that, in fact, without intending, she's told me the truth...

She really feels lonely!

She has arrived, ten days ago, at the Bucharest airport, and, ever since, she's only has had official meetings, accompanied by her guide, with people who are much more attentive to what they shouldn't say...

It's the era of Ceausescu,and people are being... careful...

I do realize that, in fact, she's surely being supervised, but, since I've already crossed the line, and my father is who he is, I consider that I shouldn't care...

Finally, the girl comes from I don't know what shit of a communist organization, so... what the heck?!?

I simply ask her if her guide has taken her time to show her the beautiful park that we do have here, but she tells me that, except from the few streets in the neighborhood of the hotel where she's living, she hasn't seen shit...

We ask for the bills, pay, and get away from the terrace, in the heat of the street, with the asphalt melting around our feet...

I cannot tell why, but, a minute after we get out from the terrace, it so "happens" that an empty taxi is approaching...

I'm not stupid, but, also, not afraid, so that I wave with my hand, and the taxi stops.

I say hi to the driver, who looks anything but a taxi driver, and ask him to take us at the park...

Reaching there, I take Hortensia by her hand – she doesn't protest – and lead her to the rowing boats.

I start rowing, and, after reaching at the middle of the lake, I ask her if she is aware that she is being watched, step by step...

She looks at me, bursts into a laughter, then asks me:

"What? Do you mean that you aren't in the bunch of the guys that are following me?!?"

She then explains that she's been told by her guide that, in no time, someone else will come and take care of her...

Gosh! I can realize now that she has completely misinterpreted my presence...

I give her a hint about who my father is, then let her know that, this time, she sees a guy with no mission...

She surely doesn't believe me, but... what else can I say?...

Actually, I feel that things are too complicated, so that I decide to get back to the shore, and lead Hortensia back to her hotel, and... bye, bye...

She suddenly stands up, takes off her teeshirt and her skirt, remaining only in a pair of panties, and,,, out she is, jumping into the water of the lake...

Gosh! In this place, swimming is forbidden!

Shit, shit, shit!...

I'm explaining to her, but she laughs, telling me that she's expecting the authorities to come and arrest her...

Shit!

I'm absolutely sure that we are being watched from the shore, from, probably some other boats on the lake, and so on...

Shit! But... now I'm in it!...

She keeps on telling me how cool and good the water is being...

Well, if this is the French communist attitude, then... I like it!

Finally, after more than twenty minutes of tormenting my mind, feelings, fears, and so on, Hortensia decides to get back on the boat...

She asks me, in a mixed English and French, since she doesn't know how to say island in English, to take her to the island in the middle of the lake...

We reach there, and she lays on her back on some grass, from where a water snake leaves in a hurry...

She's not afraid of snakes...

Suddenly, she takes off her panties, putting them on a branch of a tree, to get dry...

Now, look at me – a guy in a pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt, standing, like a stupid monument, beside a completely naked girl...

I get closer to her, intending to say... I really don't know what...

She grabs me by the belt of my jeans, unbuckles it, then encourages me to take off my trousers and shorts, and... here I am, with my throbbing dick deeply impaled in her mouth...

Gosh! How she's sucking me!

Her hair is filling my fists, while I keep on making her take more, and more dick inside her mouth...

She's a real champ! She keeps on sucking, licking, engorging, without gagging, only with enthusiasm...

We are surrounded by trees and bushes, so that I hope that nobody can see what we are being doing over here...

Looking around, the natural environment gives me a kick to fuck...

I take away my dick from her mouth, and ask her:

"Honey, will you let me fuck you?"

She jumps at me, making me lay on my back, and, in a second, she's riding me, telling me some words in a French that I really do not understand...

English is long gone and forgotten...

She's so fucking sweet...

Her moves are exquisite! She's full of energy, determination and... lust...

Gosh, we both feel so good, and when she's trembling and milking my dick with her cunt, she looks into my eyes as if she sees there the map of the world...

After twenty minutes and around five orgasms from her side, I remember that my back lays on grass, that may contain ants, bugs, who knows what else, since I already know about the snake, so that I make Hortensia stop, raise, sit on her fours, and, on my knees, I start pumping her from behind...

Looking at her arse, between her ass cheeks, I'm tempted like hell to stick a thumb of mine in there, but, since I realize that we don't have even a serviette over here, I prefer to postpone everything...

Hortensia is terminated, once again, washing my dick with her juices, while I start asking myself if to take care, or not care, and shoot my sperm deep inside her womb...

No! I'm not that kind of a guy...

The moment I reach the end of the journey, I take my dick off and, jerking it, I let the grass get some pure, natural proteins...

Hortensia turns, sees what I am doing, grabs me by the hand, and makes me turn toward her mouth, then starts cleaning my dick, licking me clean...

She then does something that I've never seen anybody doing before.

With her legs widely open, she puts her forearm between her legs, right at her pussy, and starts wiping, until she reaches the tips of her fingers, then, she just keeps her arm at the same level with her mouth, while her mouth licks and kisses her forearm, hand, and fingers...

Anyway, we get dressed, back in the boat, and I row back towards the shore...

Afterwards, Hortensia insists to take me to the hotel, while I keep on telling her that it's much better if we go at my apartment...

Finally, we reach to a compromise.

We first go at her hotel, so that she can change, then we go at my place, or wherever I wish...

Since I know the policy, mentality, and all shit, I choose to stay and wait for Hortensia in the lobby.

The receptionist, a fucking informant, just as they all are, is only sweet and gentle with the French bitch, but, the moment the doors of the elevator are sealed, taking her up to her room, her face becomes bitter and as screwed as a raisin, giving me some excruciating looks...

I feel like asking her, who now is in her late thirties, if she's envying the French bitch for getting my young strong dick between her legs, while she's probably fucking some lousy big bellied boss around, but, since I can realize that I am already fucked, with the political police on my tail, I simply choose to behave...

I know it very well, that as long as the French woman will be around me, or expecting to see me, somehow, they will let me be...

In less than fifteen minutes, Hortensia is back in the lobby, comes towards me like a storm, and lets everybody see how she kisses me – the original French kiss that we are all talking about...

I'm almost sure that everything has been recorded, and I'm asking myself what they will be asking me about, when we shall be parted...

I honestly have a lot of fun in the back of my mind...

Yeah, I know, I'm somewhat crazy, and I also have the "shield" of having my father a big shot in the bloody system...

At my place, we don't waste time.

We are stark naked after less than five minutes, while Joe Dassin is accompanying us with his tunes, and the way she's milking my dick with her cunt, this time knowing very well that I can let my jizz bathe her cervix, since she's on the pill, makes me blow in less than a quarter of an hour...

The funny thing is the way Hortensia speaks, in English, until she gets fucking excited, and... starts mumbling in French...

Gosh! This woman loooooves sex!

At around eleven in the evening, Hortensia asks me kindly to take her back to her hotel, since, according to her schedule, the following morning she needs to go to I don't remember what shitty meeting, but she needs to be changed into some adequate clothes...

She is literally shocked how close her hotel is to my apartment...

In five minutes, we are in the lobby of the hotel, we kiss goodbye, arranging that the following day we will be seeing each other in the lobby, at five o'clock in the afternoon...

The moment I enter my apartment, I can hear the bell of my phone, ringing, so that I answer.

It's my father, who asks me to come at his place as soon as I can...

Shit! They've done their work good!

My father is sipping from a cup of tea.

He's a dedicated enemy of alcohol consumption, and, generally, we are not in real good terms, ever since I was only fourteen...

Right beside him, there is a guy who looks just like him, somewhat the same age and attitude...

Anyway, if I am here, then chances to be arrested, or something, are really close to null...

My father has his eye glasses on his nose, and he's looking at some photos...

He suddenly throws one towards me, letting me see how I've been taken pictures while fucking Hortensia on that so called deserted island...

The bloody bastards have probably installed some remote controlled cameras on some trees, since the photo has been taken from upside down...

The two old guys keep on looking at the pile of photos, having, both of them, lots of fun...

They look at each other, don't smile, but ask me to be veeeeery attentive...

My activity, at the institute, is suspended, since I'm supposed to attend the new task, the French lady...

I'm given the address for the following morning, then I'm asked to leave the premisses and... rest...

I say good bye and leave, hearing the two old guys laughing...

It seems that they are having a lot of fun, on my behalf...

At eight o'clock in the morning, I am in the lobby of the hotel, asking a very kind receptionist to call room number....

Seeing me, Hortensia is convinced that everything has been, in fact, arranged...

Her attitude is, somewhat, aggressive towards me...

I hate the situation, but, unfortunately, I have to face it...

I won't bother you with what we've been doing,during the working hours, the only important thing, if you want, being the fact that everyone was, somewhat, against me...

You may say whatever you want, but, unfortunately, there was being a system over there, and, unfortunately, I was being an outsider...

We are back at my place, and, gosh, how she grabs me by my balls, forcing me into the bathroom...

The water showers her beautiful hair, while her mouth is soooooo busy sucking my dick...

Actually, I cannot remember washing some chick's hair while she's making herself busy with my dick, sucking it, licking it, and telling me words, both in English and French...

In English, at least, her preferred phrase seems to be:

"I am a slut, your slut, please use me and abuse me!"...

I cannot tell if and how much I use and abuse her, but while sucking my dick, she oftenly gags, but this doesn't make her stop...

The flood of sperm, filling her mouth, seems to make her really happy.

She swallows it all, then starts licking my fucking dick...

Whawwwww! How good she can be at it! She continues with my balls, the back of them, my ass hole, then goes to my pubes, my belly, the belly button...

She's tickling me like hell, with no mercy...

She smiles, then makes her tongue encounter mine, so that we have a long and wandering kiss...

When she reaches, again, at the head of my dick, it's already as hard as a rock, and she pushes me on the margin of the tub, then, turning around, she jumps on my dick, impaling her cunt and humping it with a frenzy,as if we're supposed to go somewhere, and we're already late...

Gosh! How I loooooove it!

This communist party member girl is thoroughly corrupting me!

Luckily, I'm also a member of the communist party, so... who the heck is corrupting who?!?...

It doesn't take her more than thirty seconds to have her arse completely filled with my throbbing dick, when she gets the need to have her back door filled...

The way she works, makes me ejaculate in less than ten minutes, while she's telling me that I am her "bijou", meaning, as far as I know, a jewel...

Gosh! It's the first time in my life when my fucking dick becomes a... jewel!...

After two days, a young and good looking girl, sad and with an attitude of a mouse, the one with her grand mother problem, who, by now, is already dead and buried, joins us, asking me about the alphabet and some astrological reviews, so that I cannot fuck Hortensia but only during the night, comes and follows us, keeping us company, and taking care that we don't stumble on who knows what dangerous rocks...

After a few days, we drive, by a taxi, Hortensia at the airport, and, after her departure, we take another taxi to come back in town.

A black car comes parallel with out taxi, and the man beside the driver makes a sign to the taxi driver to stop...

The guide, Lacy, leaves the taxi and gets into that car, not before leaving, discreetely, a note, with her phone number...

The following day, when I reach at the institute, my place of work, I am asked to visit the counter espionnage officer, who, while smoking a cigarette with me, asks me if I do consider that I have any remarks, or something to declare...

I simply tell him, jokingly, that the woman has cracked all the rules about ass fucking, since she's managed to take me all in, in less than thirty seconds...

Please note that, those times, here, ass fucking was a crime!...

He finishes his cigarette, smiles, and tells me that, as he's heard, there is a lot of work expecting me to do...

We shake hands, and he whispers:

"Good job! Thank you!"...

Ever since, nobody, my father included, has ever asked me about this episode of my life...

THE END