Horton Hires a Ho

Story Info
Gather round girls and boys, it's storytime
564 words
4.57
47k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horton met his wife in high school, so for years they had dated. They married in June after they'd graduated. Marriage brought problems they hadn't foreseen. Their sexual adventure soon lost its sheen. Horton was always in the mood for some fucking But she had a headache, her period, or the baby was sucking. He tried to tell her, but she wouldn't understand And Horton became a close friend with his hand.

He missed the slick warmth of a commodious cunt And his mind began to wander, his eye to hunt. Driven half crazy by his young, eager balls He ate up the eye candy at the shopping malls. Horton finally decided to pay, and drove over to Ho-ville almost every day. There to a cathouse called the We Pleasel Run by a woman named Madame Geezle.

The Madame had quite a string of hookers And except for one they all were lookers. The exception was a girl named Flo, who dressed in a teddy, ready to go. When she walked in the parlor, she had quite a bounce She weighed four hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Flo did little business because of that, but a ho's still a ho, no matter how fat!

His favorite ho was a girl who resembled Heidi Fliess Who could bend like a pretzel and was tight as a vise. She'd fuck him until his brain felt foggy Then he'd shoot his cum while he gave her doggy.

On Sundays, the day of the Sabbath, he'd hire Magdalena, dressed in a habit. Under her black skirt her pussy she'd hide as she straddled Horton to go for a ride. She'd bounce up and down to service his needs As she mumbled Hail Mary's and fingered her beads. She'd finally take him between her lips, wrapping her rosary around his hips Swallowing his cum like a sacrament, blessing his sperm for paying the rent.

One day Madame Geezle took Horton aside posing a question for him to decide. She held in her fingers her cigarette holder with her parrot named Sinbad perched on her shoulder. "My girls all tell me you've a foot long cock and balls that require an extra large jock. I'll make you a deal and give you a freebie each time you hire Flo McCreebie. I know she's a big girl, but with your long penis, you can reach through her folds and find her venus. She needs the money, she has kids to feed, and I'll wager you'll find she can service your need. So Horton, what do you say to that? A ho's still a ho, no matter how fat!" And Sinbad squawked out, "I'll second that!"

So Horton hired Flo, never turning down free pussy To his surprise, he found her quite bushy. Beneath all the layers she had a tight snatch, slick and hot, surrounded by thatch. She came six times before she drained his balls, her cries echoing through the halls. Flo cried out, "Oh Horton, I love your long dick! For a big girl like me it sure does the trick! Thanks for the business as well as the fun. Will you hire me again, though I weigh a ton?"

Horton replied, "Yes indeed, Flo, you've a nice pussycat. Besides, a ho's still a ho, no matter how fat!" To which Sinbad added, "I'll second that!"