Hose House Ch. 02

Story Info
Guy is encased in pantyhose after displeasing his captors.
1.1k words
4.48
74.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being forced into a pair of control-top pantyhose in suntan color Andy was scared and confused, yet interested and aroused. Somehow, the skintight nylon really did feel good against his body, but a boy wasn't supposed to like this kind of thing and the sorority girls were holding him captive.

The insistent sorority girls of Hose House interrupted his thoughts, the sorority president informed him.

"We're going to leave you alone to explore yourself, enjoying pantyhose for the first time is something we want you to take in. You'll sleep here for the night, it's late and I'm sure you're tired from the ordeal. There's no escape and you should know that by now, the window is reinforced plexiglass and the door is steel, too much shock and you'll trigger the security alarm anyway."

"I'm going to warn you now little boy, if you put a run in those pantyhose you'll regret it in the morning. And don't even think of just taking them off as soon as we leave the room, leave your pantyhose on until I remove them in the morning -- or else."

"Sleep tights!" she chuckled "a little pantyhose humor."

Clarissa smiled, turned, and strutted through the door and the Hose House girls followed behind her. The door was closed with a slam and locked from the outside.

Andy quickly grabbed at the waistband of the pantyhose and started to rip them right off, but then he remembered the sorority president's words and he hesitated. After a moment of bargaining with himself, he frantically dashed around the room like a mouse in a trap. Nothing -- there was nothing in here but the door, the window, some chairs, and a bed with pink satin sheets. This room was designed more like a prison cell!

"Let me out of here!" Andy yelled, "somebody help me, I'm trapped in here!"

He cried out until he was sure it was futile, banged on the walls, pried at the window, and finally was crying to himself in the bed. He looked at the pantyhose, his trapped sex organ, and threw the covers over himself still crying a bit. The satin sheets sensually rubbed against his nylon covered legs constantly reminding him of what he was wearing, though eventually Andy slept.

Morning came and Andy was gently awoken by one of the sorority girls.

"Hi I'm Jennifer; I'm here for your morning inspection. Are you feeling well?"

"Oh god I prayed it was a dream," Andy groaned. He rolled over in bed to see a blonde-haired girl wearing a pair of cotton shorts over thick white tights.

"It was a dream and it's came true!" Jennifer was irritatingly enthusiastic and perky so early in the morning. "You're in the TRP house and we've put you in pantyhose. It's time to get up so I can inspect you."

"Wha-what? Oh come on" Andy sounded annoyed as he rolled out of bed.

"Ok let's see what we have" Jennifer began inspecting his hosed legs "ok one, two, three......and four runs! Uh oh, Clarissa's not going to be happy with you-ooo." Andy looked over Jennifer's shoulder to see Clarissa looking cross at the situation.

"Can't say I'm surprised, I heard you in here last night banging around tearing up your pretty pantyhose. Remember I said you would regret it if you put a run in those hose, well it's time for you to start regretting."

A number of pantyhose-clad sorority girls poured into the room and were carrying boxes filled to the brim with a tan mess of nylon pantyhose.

The dominatrix-like Clarissa turned to Jennifer and said, "for each run, give him 10. Put him on the bed and tell me when you've finished"

"will do" Jennifer happily agreed

Andy was stripped of his ruined nylon hose and ordered to sit on the bed. Like before there was no way to resist against this number of captors. A new pair of hose were worked up his legs, not as sensually as before, and his penis was placed back into its tucked away position. A second pair of pantyhose were presented to him with the crotch cut out of the panty. "This is for your head to go through" Jennifer said as she placed the hose over his head and his arms went into the legs of the pantyhose. "And one more" she cooed as she placed a stocking over his face.

Andy was now completely covered in thin tan pantyhose! He couldn't help but rub his knees with his nylon-covered hands.

"Why are you doing this?" Andy asked

"Because we know how much you enjoyed looking at our pretty legs and we thought you would like to feel how wonderful pantyhose and tights are for yourself. Here at Hose House we want to put as many people into hose as we can."

"Well what did she mean by 10? 10 what?"

"10 layers, that's 40 layers in total"

"This...this is insane! You're all insane!" "Please don't do this to me, let me go and I promise I'll never look at your legs again."

"First of all we both know that's not true, our legs are too wonderful for you to ignore" She proudly chided him "and secondly we can't let you go, we haven't had enough fun with you yet!"

Jennifer excitedly chuckled as layers and layers of pantyhose were pulled over Andy's legs and body. A small flexible tube was placed into his mouth and kept outside the tight layers of nylon; otherwise, he couldn't breathe under the thick encasement.

Andy had never felt so helpless, so many hands touching him, the strange gossamer material encasing him, and the fiendish demeanor of the girls as they worked over their captive. His vision was nothing but a tan haze, the girls' voices were muffled under the layers, and none of his senses could experience anything but the sensation of tight and soft nylon pantyhose!

Andy was completely and hopelessly trapped in an encasement of pantyhose. The Hose House girls were finished with their labor and had nearly emptied the once full boxes of pantyhose onto the boy. Their work was neat and not sloppy at all; Andy looked like nothing but a tan human form and was laid onto the satin sheets of the bed.

Andy could scarcely feel the nylon-obsessed girls touching him now, his sensation dulled by the layers of thick tightness. They were rubbing and caressing his body, enjoying the predicament of their captive. This is what turned on the girls of Hose House more than anything in the world; the fetish-crazed college girls rubbed and groped Andy's helpless body.

Inside the encasement, Andy felt nothing but tightness; he was immobilized inside his pantyhose prison and could think of nothing but their soft smoothness. The compression was maddening, an unrelenting force constantly fighting him. He was shut out, imprisoned in his own little world occupied only by him and his pantyhose.