Hospital Daydream

Story Info
The consciences of two women during their first encounter.
941 words
3.6
13.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two very close friends of mine actually make me sick with all their lovey dovey PDA. It's kind of a stupor for all single people to watch. Anyway, while everyone was pretty drunk (minus myself because I don't really like drinking), they started attacking each other's face and suddenly started talking about the first time they saw each other. This short story is more or less what they said they were thinking and they gave me permission to post it as my first story on my favorite erotic site. Hope you enjoy and comments and email welcome. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------

With the amount of funds this hospital receives you would think they would have a better central air system. As I sit in this chair I can feel the sweat trickling down my back making me shiver and become slightly irritated. I feel short of breath and a bit light headed. Maybe I should've eaten something before coming to my appointment. Good thing I'm here too because my body can't seem to stop fidgeting. I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with that gorgeous sandy-haired girl sitting a few feet across from me. My short intake of air has nothing to do with the adorable way her eye squints as she's focusing on the television right above my head. Oh crap.."Ouch Fudge."

Damn that hurt! In my haste to break the sudden eye contact she made, I nearly fucking twisted my damned neck! Geez, well she had to see that. Maybe if I take a quick look, aw fuck, she's still looking at me. She seems to be amused by my choice in anger word. Well I actually have a potty mouth that I'm trying to cure. I'm glad she thinks it's funny. I'd like to do more than make her laugh...ugh! Maybe I should just go to the restroom.

"Ok. Breathe. You've seen better looking chicks then her before. But she's sooo fucking cute! Oops. No. I just want to grab her fucking hair, slam her face down onto a bed and fuck all consciousness out of her! Whoa, relax- even if, she seems to be the sweet and sensual type. Yeah, yeah I'd be very sweet and sensual. Gliding my finger tips across her body, nuzzling her neck right before I kiss, nibble and lick it (in that order can get any woman hot). Suck on her perky pink nipples and just when she's basking in the wonderfulness of it, then I'd stick my tongue in her pussy, turn that bitch over and fuck her with my 9 inch strap-on cock."

Flush. Oh shit.

Embarrassed from being caught speaking out loud to myself in the mirror by a woman who could be my great grandmother, I resume my previous seat and see that my sandy-haired beauty is just where I left her. Nice.

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, she's back!

I sit in the chair legs crossed as I imagine her breath beside my neck, her tongue slowly rising up behind my ear and around my lobe. Her hand squeezing my chest tightly as the wetness of her mouth falls upon me. I could feel the oozing warmness sliding out my core and down my backside- I'm so close and she's barely touched me.

I can feel her hair sliding down my stomach past my bellybutton. I guess she's as eager as I am.

Then there she was pleasuring me with all the twist and licks and sucks that my body could take. It was over before it even began. I could feel an explosion like no other rushing through my body as she whispered it wasn't over. I could feel her fingers gliding on my hot skin as if she were comforting me.

I could feel the deep passion that was entering and leaving my body. Plunging into me with a combination of force and curiosity to see how fast and hard she could push to make me fall off that mountain of pleasure.

Again it came as fast as it started. I could feel my body letting out one more cry of pleasure as my back fell upon the drenched silk sheets. It was over. I had died from the best free falling experience a sexual being could ask for. She picked me up against her equally sweaty body and I fell into her comforting grasp. I could sense that cocky expression that she seems to have while staring into nothing as she sits across from me in my fantasy and I know that I wanted to be in that position.

She looks straight up at the television above her then her eyes make a straight path to mine. We stay that way for a while and I feel like she's trying to connect with me. That expression that I thought to be sure and confident turned into a look of barely concealed lust and uncertainty.

Just as I opened my mouth to tell her that I was hers and would take what she wanted to give, I was snapped back into reality as a nurse went toward her and said that the doctor was ready to see her.

I forgot where I was and I could feel pain on my bottom lip which I had been biting for so long. I couldn't believe what I was just about to say to a complete stranger! She would've probably looked at me like I was the craziest person she'd ever met.

As she got up and walked past me, I gave her one final glance. She looked at me and smiled that cocky smile. My day suddenly seemed extremely bright.