Hospital Whispers

Story Info
Your hospital fantasy comes true.
2.1k words
3.82
34.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You received a phone call and were called back to the hospital after your regular shift because somebody failed to show up. Almost all of the surgical scrubs were gone, stolen for Halloween costumes back in October, so you had to wear a pair of "SMALL" scrub pants which you quickly put on and hurried up to the 2nd Floor where you checked in at the nurses station to see what was needed to be done and got to work real fast, trying to get everything done so you can get home to talk to me online when I woke up.

A quick caseload being a special procedures technician, the patient care is very rewarding, but you were very tired since it was after hours. After those patients were taken care of, you were walking on the hospital floor waiting for the next patient to return from Recovery. When you heard a soft but deeply sexy yet familiar voice say, "Hey cowboy, showing off a little of that tight ass aren't ya"? You turned to see me standing in a patient room doorway, in a candy striper uniform, with a twist. It was a mini dress very short and sexy with long stockings, you know the sheer white "NURSE" type, immediately your BIG COCK GOT HARD and came to a full erection, I smiled and motioned with my finger for you to come closer, and you did without hesitation.

You were SURPRISED to say the least since we had just spoken on the phone just a lil' bit earlier, you were "SURPRISED" yet still intrigued, and excited, that I was so sensual & looking very sexy in my costume since I was UNDERCOVER SO TO SPEAK. The hospital floor was quiet and very short staffed, most of the staff was down in the ER for the typical hectic but minor late night emergency stuff. I smiled at your "small fitting scrubs." I knew you were very conservative. Your reputation as a thoughtful nurse, one who was respected by the other nurses and staff. You are rarity these days, I'm sure. You explained the situation, that the Medium and Large were all stolen for Halloween costumes and this was all that was left, but I liked the "TIGHT" ones you were wearing anyway since they accentuated your HARD COCK AND TIGHT ASS!

I looked again just to lick my lips and as I did I smiled, you saw me doing this and liked the idea of me looking at your outline in those scrubs. Being there in the hospital with you looking SOoooo HOT made me feel youthful again and brought back a few of my own hospital memories. No longer in fantasy mode, you got back to work and moved over to the desk to write on the patients chart and playing the part so we didn't look obvious, asked me for the Op report form. I reached up to get it out of the closet. But doing so, got your attention, reaching high and showing off the back of my thighs in that candy striper mini uniform dress.

I turned to write my own chart acting very professionally I asked you where the incision was on the patient, so you told me on the thigh up to the lymph nodes in the groin area and pointed almost diagramming it on your scrubs, not realizing at first, the "BULGE" still very prominent. I think it was your excuse to draw my attention there again. Very coy but very clever. I said, "If you are uncomfortable pointing to your tight scrubs, then show it on me where the incision is," and your heart raced as did mine.

As you touched my thigh and drew a line with your finger from my knee to my groin on the inside where the lymph nodes were, I sighed and my heart raced even more. You drew it again, but this time on the other leg, and I trembled, quivered and showed real goose bumps "Don't stop Cliff" I said...

You looked around at the empty wing, and reached over to hold me. I was already squirming just thinking about what was about to happen between us. We shuffled into the medicine room, and we caressed in deep kiss, our first of many that night. We both had secretly longed for this kiss, long and passionate. Your strong arms holding me close, one hand finding my miniskirt and pushing it up, as you did this you discovered I wasn't wearing any panties. As we continued kissing I felt your BIG COCK growing harder through your scrub pants, I reached down even though we were in a patient room I just couldn't stand another minute and grabbed it. I turned and moved around into the bathroom part of the room motioning to you to follow. Your heart was racing like a school boy with his first erection.

As you stepped into the light you saw that I had unbuttoned my top showing off my ivory like breasts. You turned to see if the patient was even awake from recovery, they weren't and at that moment you really didn't care. I began to undress you with one hand and as I did I reached into the shower and started the shower water running. I'd lock the door so we'd be sure and not get interrupted. I'd pull you're scrub shirt up over your head, leaning you up against the wall I'd kiss you passionately. You're taking my clothes off as we go. I'm still kissing you but now its on your neck just behind your ear. As I'm kissing your ear you give me a lil EWWwwww baby chill running down your spine. I whisper to you COWBOY your gonna luv this. I'm gonna make you cum so hard and so long. If you think your gonna slip just grab me tighter baby, as I'm kissing you down your chest.

As I follow your happy trail of soft hairs down past your belly button as I'm doing this, I'm running my hands down into your pants grabbing your hard cock. Slipping your pants down around your ankles as you step out of them I move down and wrap my HOT lips around your throbbing erection. The water is running and your heart is pounding kinda like a school boy with his first erection? The idea of making love in the shower turns a lot especially after the other night. But the fact we are in the hospital in a patients room even makes it more exciting. I take your cock fully into my mouth, 3 long 2 short and one really long DEEP 1, all I can hear is AHHHhhhhhhhhh Valli.

I pull out and lick your balls from one to the other you feel my HOT tongue as I'm squeezing your ass cheeks, I hear you say and feel you grasping my hair a lil' HARDER, OHhhhhh God baby you squeeze through your tightly clenched lips, with a lil' shit eating grin on your face. Running my finger down that little trail between your ass and your balls scraping just lightly with my nails because I know just exactly how much this turns you on. DAMN BABY I hear again. You don't have with a lot of experience with this feeling but you sure do like it.

Just then, I come back up with my lips bending you back just a lil so to get full penetration as I set you down gently on the stool you know the one inside the shower. You really hadn't looked at the hospital showers like this before but God this is SOoooooo erotic you're about ready to release your HOT LOAD BUT YOU WANT TO WAIT AND SAVOR EVERY SECOND! You feel your cock hitting the back of my throat, so hot now the deeper and harder I suck you feel like you can't handle much more of this, but I just keep going secretly knowing and loving every minute of the moment. The harder I suck and the faster I go, you know you're about ready to shoot your wad right there and I sense that, so I stop and kiss you so soft and passionately you almost want me to continue. But I motion for you to step into the shower under the running water, and you do kissing my breasts as you enter.

The water is warm and feels so good running down between our bodies. The water is hitting your back as I massage your entire body. Once again you think you're going to reach orgasm and I pull back letting you pleasure me for just a bit. You lean down and lick my nipples as your other hand finds my hot pussy. We are in the shower you can still feel how WET my HOT PUSSY IS TO THE TOUCH AND THAT REALLY GETS TO YOU! As you are fondling my wetness I'm giving you licks and kisses talking really dirty to you softly in your ear. I'm saying OH COWBOY, being here with you like this sparks things inside me I haven't felt for a very long time. YOU ARE SOoooo SEXY DARLIN', YOU MAKE ALL MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE.

CONTINUING, you kiss me harder and say, I'm gonna take u right here right now Valli. You gently bend my head down and position me in front of you and enter my hotness from there you still can't believe how erotic this is or how it makes you feel! You start to shake, this is getting you so pumped your holding my long blonde hair gently but firmly just to keep your balance as you drive cowboy home deeper, harder and harder you ride me driving your throbbing cock harder and harder into me. You can hear your balls slapping my ass in the wetness of the water and its driving you crazy feeling my hair between your fingers as you tug just a lil' harder it excites you a lil' more with each thrust.

You can feel my hard nipples between one hand with your thumb and forefinger. You let go of my hair and slide your hand down my back just between my ass cheeks grabbing my ass tighter and giving me a couple more swift spats of the ass which does nothing more than heighten your mood! Droplets of warm water splatter our faces, feeling the water trickle down between our bodies as you were spanking my ass makes you drive into me harder and harder and a lot deeper. Deep inside my hotness I feel you hard cock pulsing and thrusting into me. You're driving your cock so deep into my pussy you think you can definitely feel the bottom.

Just then I knew what would drive you over the edge and I stop abruptly. Turning you around and dropping to my knees facing you I take you fully into my mouth sucking gently yet firmly from base to tip your getting harder AND HARDER. I'M LICKING YOUR BALLS AND PLAYING WITH YOUR ASS, GOD THIS REALLY TURNS YOU ON. IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST EROTIC IT FEELS LIKE PURE ECSTASY. I'm sucking on your cock harder and harder. Your balls are tightening as you feel me run my finger just below your ass. Faster and harder I suck, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...damn baby that feels SOooo good! YOU'RE SO HOT & EXCITING ME SOooooo MUCH I HEAR YOU MUTTER between licks.

Your hard cock is hitting just below my vocal cords, god I love that feeling. I'm slapping your butt and gripping your left cheek driving you as far and as deep as possible so that your balls are now slapping my chin with every penetration. I pull away but only for a second just long enough to say....GIVE IT TO ME BABY, OHhhhh CLIFF, FUCK ME HARDER COWBOY! Just as I return to taking in your complete and total hardness you shoot your sweet load all the way to the bottom of my throat giving me the reward I was waiting for! You'd stop and turn up the water just a bit so to drown out the sounds of our ECSTASIES FULFILLED.

We'd turn on the heat lamps as you'd lead me out of the shower area, you know we won't need the pounding heat of the lamps. You lean me up against the sink kissing me WILDLY, where you proceed to suck passionately on my BIG PRETTY TITS! As you drive your once again HARD ERECTION INTO MY WET & WANTING PUSSY, until we both reach ORGASM at the same moment panting with utter pleasure.

We'd dry each other off trying to savor each drop of this fantasy making it a total reality. I'd take your hand and lead you back into the main part of the room where we BASICALLY did it all again and fell asleep in each others arms feeling completely content and you not giving a shit whether or not we get caught by the head nurse or your supervisor!