Host Hunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George begins to stir from sleep as I press against the wall trying to absorb the power of the force thrown into me from his dream. Who is this other that he knew so many years ago. How did he learn such control of his passions that he could spike them with such power.

George lays there for another moment before swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. Turning toward me with a smile on his face, that fades as he sees me recovering from the overload he pushed upon my senses. A look of worry crosses his face until I reach out with my tail to touch his face as the other had. With the touch many things happen at once. His smile returns, as a more controlled burst of passion radiates from his core into me, and he leans forward until his face rests against my naked breast.

As my wings unfurl, he leans back into them and slowly lifts my nipple to his lips. Cradling him in my arms as my wings fold around us he slowly sucks upon my offered nipple as he sends his passion out for me. This young man, innocent, and unspoiled by women, is capable of such unbridled lust. He is able to push my own aside and fulfill my needs without ever being touched by my magic that pulls it and his life force out with it.

We lay there consuming nothing, but feeling elated as the only break in the moment is when he slowly drifts from my right to my left breast. Feeding upon me as I feed upon him. Hours drift by wordlessly, but so filled with images of sexual energy and release that if we were truly entwined even I would have a hard time keeping up with him. Instead, as he lay almost motionless, except for an occasional sucking of a nipple he may as well be asleep in my arms. How long did this other teach him all of this, and why did it leave him.

The predawn fading of darkness outlines the shutters edges as I disentangle our limbs. Leaning over him as I lay him carefully upon his bed, I regretfully break the suction of his lips from around my nipple. Teasing his lips with the tip of a finger, he finally lets his eyes crack open slightly and looks first at my hanging breasts and then up to my eyes. As they flutter closed again he whispers, "Thank you mistress for an amazing night."

Easing back to my corner of the bed I rise up to the ceiling before wrapping myself within my ether cocoon. Watching him as the doorway to his world slowly closes, and the gray light of the predawn burst into the true light. He looks so handsome laying there at the edge of sleep. Then like me he slowly pulls the edge of the blanket over his face shutting away the light as I have.

12