Hostage Horror On Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does have a nice rack," said the Hispanic man wearing the clown mask.

"Those are a great set of knockers," said monster man reaching out his hand to fondle them. "Are they real?"

"Yes, they're real," she said wanting to proudly puff out her chest but deciding it wasn't the appropriate time.

"That too," said the Clinton impersonator pointing to her panties. "Take off those panties. Show us your pussy. I need to know if you're shaved, trimmed or bushy. We need to know if you're a real blonde," he said sharing in the laughter of the other two.

She peeled her panties down and off. Nervously, dreading what was to happen next, she stood before them naked. Quickly, the men stripped out of their clothes.

"It's nice you shaved your pussy for us, lady. But how'd you know we'd be coming," said clown man laughing a contagious laugh that made his two cohorts laugh, too.

"Turn around and bend over. Show me that ass," said monster man.

"Get down on your knees," said Clinton masked man. "Make me hard with your mouth. Suck it," he said pushing her head forward.

Reluctantly, she took his cock in her hand and stroked him hoping she could get him off with her hand instead of having to suck him with her mouth.

"Suck it, Baby. Suck my cock, now," he said grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling hard. When she opened her mouth to yell, he filled her mouth with his passion. "Do it! Suck my cock!"

Realizing she had no choice, not wanting them to hurt or kill her, she accepted his cock in her mouth. With his hand to the back of her head, she had little choice. While she was blowing Clinton man, the clown man stepped closer and moved her hand to his cock. While blowing one, she stroked another.

Then, the monster man grabbed her other hand and moved that to his cock. Much like trying to rub the top of your head while rubbing your stomach in the opposite direction, she was having difficulty giving hand jobs to two men, while blowing a third, but she did, the best she could. Clown man helped her suck his cock by fucking her face and moving her head back and forth. Then, monster man turned her head toward him and stuck his big, black prick in her mouth. Much bigger than the other two men, she had to stretch her mouth to accommodate him and was mercifully happy when clown man turned her head toward him and stuck his average size cock in her mouth.

Still in shock, Marilyn allowed them to do whatever it was they wanted and needed to do. Then, clown man took a camera from his pocket.

"Smile! Say cheese!"

Clown man fired some quick shots of Marilyn naked and on her knees sucking their cocks.

Now, taking turns blowing the three men and repeating the action, until they all had their fill of her mouth, when Clinton man pulled her hair and pulled her back on the bed, it was time for her to lay on her back and fuck them.

"Move your ass. Hump me back, bitch. Pretend you love me," said the clown man laughing.

Marilyn made a feeble attempt at humping the man and pushed him off, as soon as she could feel him coming inside of her.

Then, it was monster man's turn to fuck her and true to his mask, he had a monster of a cock. She gasped, when she saw first saw it the first time, when giving him a hand job, and gasped again when he stretched her with it to accommodate the huge size of it in her mouth and now it filled her pussy. As quick as he was violent in fucking her, he moved aside to give Clinton man a turn at her.

Clinton man was more of a lover and the way he was going at her, you would have thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Moving his mask away, he sucked her tits. Marilyn tried to get a glimpse of his face, but couldn't.

True to their word, they didn't hurt her. They let her go and disappeared into the night. Marilyn rushed downstairs after she heard her front door close and bolted it. Then, she took a long, hot shower trying to wash the memory along with the stink of them away, while she cried in the shower.

She didn't report the incident. She couldn't. She could just see the newspaper now. After reading the story of Marilyn's Halloween nightmare in the newspaper, next Halloween, most parents would steer their children away from her house out of respect or out of fright of what happened to her may happen to them, people in the town avoided her. She'd lose many of her friends. She couldn't teach Sunday school anymore. Because the way she looked, how pretty she was or how she dressed, there'd be those who thought it was her fault.

Now alone and sitting in the dark, a prisoner in her own house, she was a wreck. Then, she heard it. The sound of breaking glass. It came from the kitchen. The red light on the alarm panel was flashing. She typed in her code to turn off the alarm before it sounded and stopped the flashing red light before the security agency summoned the police. Someone had opened her back door. Someone was in her house. She heard him moving around in her kitchen.

She dislodged the cat, got up, and deposited the cat in the chair behind her. She didn't want the cat unduly riling the intruder. With gun in hand, she hugged the living room wall and stealthily walked nearer to the front door. Cloaked within the darkness of the living room, she watched as the home invader crept to the front door. As soon as he neared the front door, the light from outside lit him up enough for her to see who it was. It was Clinton man, the Hispanic man. Coming up from behind him, she put the gun to his head.

"You move and your brains will decorate my wall. Now, unlock the door and let your two friends in for our little Halloween reunion party."

Clinton man unlocked and opened the front door. In walked monster man and clown man. Once inside with the front door secured, Marilyn made her presence known to the two men.

"Is she home," asked clown man?

"She's there behind me," said Clinton man with a nod of his head with her gun still pressed to his temple.

"Shit, shit, shit." said monster man. "I told you we shouldn't come back here."

"Did you bring your camera," asked Marilyn of clown man?

"Yeah," he said reaching in his pocket and handing her the camera.

"This is a nice camera. Who'd you steal this from?"

"You're mother," said clown man

"You already know where the guest bedroom is. Go," she said motioning them with her hand gun.

In a quick motion, Clinton man pulled a knife from his pocket, turned, and slashed at Marilyn. In one fluid movement, Marilyn took a step back allowing the blade of the knife to pass within an inch of her and then lifted her right leg and kicked the pressure point in his forearm. The man dropped the knife in a scream of pain. Then, she hit him on the side of the head with the gun and reached down to pick up and pocket the knife.

"Fuck lady! Take it easy," said Clinton man. "I wasn't going to hurt you, just scare you a little."

"Fuck you weren't. You'd kill me if you could."

"Go upstairs now or I'll shoot you where you stand. You should have known better to take a knife to a gunfight," she said with a deranged little laugh. "Move your asses, but go slow. You run and I'll shoot you in the back of the head."

The three men filed upstairs, as if they were ushers in a wedding procession.

"What are you gonna do with us, Lady? I have to get home to my kids," said Clinton man.

The three men filed in the guest bedroom.

"I don't give a shit about your personal life," said Marilyn, "just get them clothes off." They started undressing, while Marilyn stood like a spectator at a carnival exhibition or in front of a stage in a strip tease club.

"That's right, baby," said the Marilyn to the big black man wearing a monster mask. "Give us a little strip tease show. Wiggle that fat ass. Show me that booty," she said giving him a swift kick in the ass.

The men shed their shirts and reached down and unzipped their pants allowing them to fall in a wrinkled mess at the foot of her bed. Unable to look up at her, they kept their eyes downcast, as they removed their t-shirts.

"C'mon, quit your dawdling. Get naked. Take everything off, including your sneakers and socks."

Out of reflex more than anything else, even embarrassment, they all covered their cocks with their hands.

"Show me them cocks. I want to see cocks," she said to the three men reaching out and giving each cock a pull. "Put your hands down, I said." Now standing before Marilyn naked, the three men obeyed. "Wow! Those are the best cocks I've ever seen today."

"You had your fun. Can we go now, Lady," said clown man?

"Lady? My name is Marilyn. Why would you want to leave now, when the party is just starting. What's your names?" The men stood mute. "Take your wallets out of your pants and give them to me." Marilyn pulled their drivers' license from their wallets and read the names. "Oscar Hernandez aka Bill Clinton, Victor Ruiz aka clown man, and Tyrone Washington aka monster man. Well, well, now that we all know one another, let's have some fun, shall we?"

"What are you doin', Lady, I mean, Marilyn? You made your point, just let us go," said Victor.

"I'm going to teach your boys a lesson. I'm going to do to you what you did to me," she said giving them a look that would have frightened any men who had a gun pointed at their genitals.

"What are you talkin' about lady," asked Tyrone?

"Do you know how degrading it was for me to suck the cocks of three strange men?" They all looked at her without talking. "Well, I'm going to show you. You," she pointed her gun to Victor, the leader of the group, get on your knees...now!"

"Lady, c'mon," protested Victor but obeying. "You," she pointed to Tyrone. "Go and stick your cock in his mouth."

"No way," said Victor. "I ain't sucking no cock. I'm not gay."

"Suck his cock or die," she said pulling the hammer back.

"Fuck you, Lady. Go ahead and shoot me because..." In one quick motion, Marilyn pulled the trigger and fired. "Mother fucker! You shot my fucking ear off."

"I just clipped it a little. You're lucky I missed on purposed. The next one is going through your head. Now, suck your friend's cock and blow him like you love him."

"You say anything about this to anyone and I'll kill you," he said to Tyrone. Victor opened his mouth and accepted Tyrone's cock.

"Now, fuck his mouth, Tyrone the way that you fucked my mouth. Pretend you're in prison. Put your big paw to the back of his head and hump his mouth. Yeah, that's it. Hump him harder," she said kicking Tyrone in the ass again.

"You," she said pointing to Oscar. "Fuck Tyrone up the ass. Show me how much you love your friend's ass by fucking it."

"Hey, no fucking way," said Tyrone. "Ain't no one gonna fuck me up the ass like a bitch."

"Maybe, you'd rather I fuck you up the ass with my bullet," said Marilyn sticking the cold steel barrel of her .38 up the ass of Tyrone.

Then, Marilyn turned and stuck her gun up Oscar's ass.

"Do it! Fuck him."

Oscar stepped forward, positioned himself, and started fucking Tyrone anally while Victor sucked Tyrone's cock.

Marilyn reached in her pocket and pulled out her digital camera.

"Smile! Say cheese!"

She fired away several shots of Victor blowing Tyrone and Tyrone getting fucked up the ass by Oscar.

Then, she waited while watching, as Tyrone put both hands to the back of Victor's head and unleashed a load of cum that gagged his friend. Victor pulled free and spit Tyrone's cum on her carpet, just as Oscar shot a load up Tyrone's ass.

"Hey, mother fucker," said Tyrone pulling away from Oscar and dislodging his cock. "What the fuck you doin' back there?"

"Now, all of you, get the fuck out of my house. If you return, I'll send these pictures to the newspaper and all your little friends will see what gay lovers the three of you are."

The three men reached for their clothes.

"Leave them. Either walk out naked or go out by stretcher naked. It's your call. I can shoot you all dead where you stand and no court would convict me, three, naked, masked men in my house and in my bedroom. All I'd have to do before the police come is tear my clothes, sit on my bed, and cry."

The three men filed downstairs naked.

"Wait," she said. "I almost forgot. You never got your candy from last year," she said. "I already gave you my trick, so here's your treats," she said handing them the candy. "Now, get the fuck out of my house and if you return, I'll kill you." She stood on her stoop and waved to them, as they ran naked down the street. "Happy Halloween."

12