Hostage of my Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time his upper body touched the mattress, Rand was frowning again. With his ass propped on the pillow this way, he was going to be way too deep inside her. She wouldn't have the leverage to control his penetration, either; she--

Opal used her arms and his pants to lower herself onto him, and Rand lost his ability to think.

Squatting, with her knees touching the front of her shoulders, it felt to Opal as though her husband's cock was in her throat. She threw her head back and moaned, long and low.

When she stopped, she heard Rand groaning, an endless stream of strangled mutterings. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, baby, you can't---"

Tightening her biceps, she lifted herself almost off him, stayed there long enough to hear him choking, and lowered herself again.

"Oh god, Opal, oh my god, you... you..."

This time, she squeezed him tightly with her inner muscles as she rose, drawing a long, raspy moan from his throat.

His cock was so deep in her ass she though she might die, but Opal wanted to see if she could kill him first. Halfway through, he lifted his hips, trying to take control, but she yelled at him to behave himself, and Rand settled back against the mattress, gripping fistfuls of the sheet and praying for mercy.

"Oh god, I can't take it, Opal, baby, you have to..."

It seemed like she tortured him for hours, but it was probably only five or ten minutes before she relented, hooking her feet back to a kneeling position and dropping the pajama-pant reins to free her hands. Pinching her nipples and stroking her clit in a frenzy, she increased the pace until Rand broke, planting the soles of his feet on the bed and holding her hips as he arched his body a foot off the pillow, forcing his cock deeply into her ass as it swelled and exploded. Opal screamed as she came, folding inward, spasms ripping through her body, her ass clenching the huge invader as her pussy drenched his thighs.

Her head was on his knees when Rand roused himself enough to sort their limbs out, lifting her foot gently and rolling to his side. Despite his loving care, she screamed softly as he pulled his cock from her sore rear passage, but she was twitching when he drew her back against him, and Rand realized she'd climaxed again. He didn't even have the strength to grin.

He kissed the back of her neck and mumbled a few words before passing out. "Jesus Christ, Opal, you're tryina kill me."

Opal fell asleep smiling.

---- o ----

Left jobless, Opal went back to playing keyboards for wedding bands and writing original music for royalty-free sites, a combination which paid better than advertising, though the hours were crap.

Rand encouraged her when she talked about designing album covers for self-published musicians, and supported her as the concept grew into a co-op website for independent artists' sales. She kidded him that his interest was self-serving, because he didn't like her working weekends. Rand smiled and didn't disagree.

Neither of them had the time nor inclination to give their new home the care it deserved, so Rand hired Sandir as their estate manager. Sandir fetched Mrs. Sandir over from the D.R. to care for the house itself. Opal liked Camila as much as she respected Sandir, and all were satisfied with the resulting arrangement.

Only one thing marred the growing security of Rand and Opal's first year together: phone calls from the district attorney's office. In an effort to be sensitive to the needs of victims, the court system kept them apprised of what was going on with the case. In Rand's estimation, skipping half the updates would have solved three-quarters of the negative consequences he and Opal experienced.

All four of Sainte's men had been captured and were easily convicted on a variety of assault, kidnapping, and conspiracy charges, but Bob and Richard were a different story. At first, they were treated as victims, too, but Richard's freedom didn't last-- he was arrested soon after the two interns reported his willing participation in their assault.

Initially, the district attorney warned that Bob might get away with his part in Opal's rape. Bob's assertion that he was a victim of coercion-- just like Rand-- was difficult to disprove, and his semen might not be enough to overcome his image as a faithful husband and father. Even the testimony of Sainte's men didn't inspire confidence: the DA offered Bob a plea agreement, and he took it, resulting in a five-year sentence with only two years of actual prison time to serve. If he was really good, in ten years Bob could even apply to have his record expunged.

At his sentencing, Bob smiled smugly at Opal while she clenched her teeth, and Rand held her in the seat with his arm around her shoulders. On her other side, Sandir stared coldly until Bob saw and looked away.

Opal was infuriated by the perceived injustice, but Rand listened and held her and she made it through anger into reluctant acceptance. Halfway through his too-short sentence, Bob was killed in a minor prison uprising. A Dominican gang was suspected of committing the murder, but there were no willing witnesses, and no one was ever charged. His death helped complete their healing.

---- o ----

Rand had always been a very private person, even in childhood, but Opal wouldn't allow him to hide, and he no longer wanted to. If he kept parts of himself from her, how would she be as open as she needed to be to totally recover from what Sainte and her step-father had done? Open and honest was the way they'd begun, and it was the way they continued.

Rand told her about his life, his parents, his business. He put her name on all his holdings and accounts. In every way possible he opened himself to her. When he tried to give her his ATM code and a list of his internet passwords, Opal drew the line, laughing as she told him she wasn't holding his hand during prostate exams, either. Rand laughed and made love to her again.

Nothing was off limits between them.

The hardest thing for Opal to tell Rand was how conflicted she'd felt when Sainte kissed her and touched her softly, and how wonderful his fingers had felt in her cunt while Bob fucked her.

Rand didn't quite understand why that incident bothered her so much, but he didn't need to. They worked it out in their usual, creatively arousing way. He kissed her sweetly while he fingered her pussy and talked her through Bob's fucking. He talked about how he guessed she'd felt, enjoying Sainte's kisses, enjoying his touch. He licked her nipples and told her what a slut she was, coming again and again. The only thing he couldn't do was kneel over her and fuck her with his fingers in her cunt, too; not only didn't his hand bend that way, there was no way anything else would fit in her cunt while his cock was there.

Instead, Rand invested in an expensive mechanical solution to their problem. Opal insisted she was over the phase, but Rand didn't care: he knew she'd liked it A LOT, so he'd try to duplicate that part of the experience for her. After all, even failing would be fun.

He worried about her reaction when the machine was delivered and gave her such a long, serious, apologetic preliminary speech, Opal thought he must have purchased a nuclear warhead or a black-market baby. When she saw what was waiting on the coffee table, she knew right away what he'd done.

She whirled and threw her arms around his neck, delighting him with her laughter and enthusiasm. While she didn't need to precisely duplicate every incident, she agreed with Rand's assessment: even failing would be fun.

Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she practically squealed. "Ohmigod, that's awesome! What do we do? How does it work? Can we try it now?"

He laughed into her sparkling eyes as he walked her across the room. "I dunno, babe, maybe we should wait a while."

She had Rand's clothes off before he finished the sentence, and none of their experiments failed. She straddled the machine while he lowered her onto the mounted dildo with his fingers already embedded in her dripping pussy, then knelt on the floor behind her while she rode it. Once every couple of weeks or so they'd give it another go, and after each new series of crying, screaming, squirting orgasms, Opal said the same thing. "Oh, well, it was okay, but maybe we should try again."

After she became more accustomed to Rand's cock in her ass, he casually suggested they try double penetration with the machine, thinking she probably wouldn't be interested.

Opal's eyes rounded into great big Os. "Why didn't I think of that?" She asked, completely serious.

They skipped supper.

Eventually, Rand's persistence paid off. During lovemaking one night, he urged Opal to tell him something else about her ordeal. She responded by rolling her eyes at him. "Oh, God, do I have to?" The utter boredom in her tone said more than words could convey: the event and its perpetrators no longer had any power over her. For today, at least, she was free.

His heart thundering with joy, Rand grinned. "Not at all, baby. Matter of fact, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full, anyway." He guided her in the direction of his swollen cock. She went willingly, smiling in reply.

---- o ----

Only one thing remained, and Rand put it off until he was afraid if he waited any longer, he'd chicken out altogether.

He knew he was risking everything he'd built by making the offer, and he phrased it as carefully as anything he'd ever said, holding both her hands and gazing gravely into her beautiful brown eyes. "Opal. You're mine. You're the only woman I want, for the rest of my life. Period. I'll never touch another woman, and I can't imagine you ever wanting to be with anyone but me. I trust you with my world, my life, my body, my heart-- anything I have. Also period. I am complete with exactly what we have now.

"That said... if you want, if you need the experience, for healing, for sexual fulfillment, for any reason-- if you want or need another man in our bedroom-- that would not in any way alter anything I feel for you-- not one iota."

For a long minute Opal was silent and motionless, studying his face, and Rand was terribly scared she'd misinterpreted his motivation, that he'd ruined everything. His soul began to come apart, but Opal moved before it shattered, taking one step forward and placing her hands on his cheeks, standing on her toes to kiss him tenderly.

She opened her eyes and gave him the sweetest, most loving smile he'd ever seen on a human being. "My heart, my soul, my husband, that is the most generous offer I can imagine, and if anything ever changes, I'm grateful to know that you are you. But you are the only man I want in my bed, in my heart, between my legs. You complete me in ways I couldn't have imagined before that day.

"Sainte-- my evil step-dad's perfect twin-- gave me to you, and you healed every wound I ever suffered at their hands. You are my life." By the time she finished, her fingertips were wet with his tears, and her own eyes were gleaming.

---- o ----

The End

---- o ----

Thanks for reading and commenting!

PS- I've got a new story almost ready to go for next week, about a whole new kind of club... see you then!