Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Decision time. I see you have wisely selected a B cup bra. You do have little up top but not much. You can either purchase some breastforms or go with the 'Twiggy' flat-chested look. It's up to you but before I got my breast augmentation I just went with what I had."

"Breastforms?" Candi looked puzzled.

"Plastic tits babe," Michelle grinned.

"Oh! Well most of the stewardesses I have seen have tended not to be big breasted; in fact I don't think the airlines like big-titted women. All the ads I've seen have been for 'well-proportioned' women," Candi ruminated.

"Look honey; you have a svelte figure and killer legs that will look even better when we get you in heels so lets play to your advantages and forget about breastforms for now. If you look too flat-chested we can revisit that later," Michelle agreed.

Candi struggled a little putting on the brassiere, but with Michelle's help they adjusted the straps and got it to fit snugly. The cups were in fact padded a little and it didn't look bad at all. When they put on the cream satin blouse and tucked it into the skirt, it fitted perfectly.

"Who taught you to do that?" Michelle smiled as she watched Candi put her hand up her skirt and pull the blouse taut.

"That lady in the Op Shop," Candi smiled back.

"Well where would be without Op Shop ladies when we first started out crossdressing?" Michelle grinned.

"Ok. This will be the most difficult part for you; walking in high heels. You tell me you were once a very good dancer so hopefully it wont take us long to have you proficient. Just remember that when wearing high heels you need to put your toes down first then your heels. You will soon get the hang of it and as I said; I'm going to leave you with a practice regime."

Despite her poor performance at the Op Shop, once Michelle gave Candi some instruction she was soon strutting around the lounge in her high heels. She stumbled one or twice early on but after about twenty minutes Candi had the basics.

Candi was surprised at how comfortable and relaxed she was wearing ladies clothes and makeup and she also had to admit she was a little aroused. When Michelle was helping Candi get her balance early on; she was very close and occasionally put her arm around her for support and the close proximity of another gorgeous woman only served to heighten Candi's excitement.

Michelle sensed Candi's arousal in her presence and once Candi had the hang of standing on her own in her heels Michelle retired to an armchair after pouring herself another drink. She used Candi's phone to make a couple of phone calls and Candi politely moved to the other side of the room to give Michelle privacy.

I just called my hairdresser and made you an appointment for you tomorrow at three PM is that ok?"

Candi nodded and she wrote down the hairdresser's name and address.

"How can you be sure they will take me at three?" she asked.

"Hey! I'm Cherri Pops, famous ex rock and roll star. They'll do anything for me and I've made the booking in your name and explained the situation." she chuckled

"Also I've called my friend Stephanie Parker at Debenhams. Show up there as early as you can but well before your hairdresser's appointment. Stephanie will sort you out with some other clothes and accessories; you can't go out dressed like a nineteen sixties hostie. Take some makeup and you can transform there before you get your hair styled."

"You mean I'm going from Debenhams to the hairdresser dressed as a woman?" Candi was more than a little perturbed.

"Well you better get used to it and you might as well start as soon as you can. Ok. Let's put that jacket and on you have you pose in front of the full-length mirror for a while and we can call it quits," Michelle declared.

Candi was a little disappointed that dress-ups were about to be over. She was amazed at how much she liked seeing herself dressed this way and delighted at how wonderful the lingerie and clothing felt. Actually becoming 'Candi' in her consciousness made her behave like a woman instinctively, or so she thought anyway.

Candi stood in front of the full-length mirror and appraised herself. She looked stunning. Her makeup was flawless and alluring, her hair framed her pretty face perfectly and the cut of the uniform enhanced her feminine figure. She had a small waist, well defined hips and just enough decolletage. Her legs were absolutely stunning. Encased in the sheer tan hose they were long, well defined and shapely. Michelle was right that wearing high heels would help shape her legs and they also lifted her pert bottom.

Michelle came and stood beside Candi and they looked at each other in the mirror.

"Two very gorgeous birds, wouldn't you say," Michelle whispered.

Candi became overwhelmed with emotion and a single tear ran down her cheek.

"I don't know how to thank you Michelle," she sighed.

"Their, their," Michelle hugged Candi and patted her back.

Candi rested her head Michelle's shoulders and lightly sobbed. Michelle pulled her closer.

Candi inhaled Michelle's perfume and then nuzzled her neck. Michelle sighed.

Then Michelle felt Candi's light kisses on her neck and gently lifted Candi's face away from her and looked in her pretty eyes.

"Ok babe. I was glad to help but now I..." Michelle's words were stifled when Candi pressed her lips against Michelle's.

Michelle tried to delicately ease Candi out of their embrace but Candi resisted and hugged Michelle harder.

Candi's tongue slid into Michelle's mouth and Michelle couldn't help but respond. The gorgeous woman she had created was tantalising her, tempting her.

Their satin blouses slid together, Michelle's bosom pressing against Candi's meagre breasts. Their bodies were so close that they were moulded together and the intensity of their kisses grew.

Michelle used all her strength to force Candi away from her held her at arm's length.

"Are you sure you want this? This is so new to you. I really think..." once again Candi fell on Michelle and pressed her tongue into Michelle's mouth.

Their thighs pushed together and they ground against each other.

Michelle surrendered.

The two stunning T Girls kissed and caressed one and other. Michelle skimmed her fingers along Candi's thigh and she gasped. Candi's first experience of having her limbs caressed whilst dressed enfemme was delightful; she tasted lipstick and inhaled perfume. This experience was so sensual and arousing; soft and delicate.

Michelle's hand slid further up Candi's thigh and she slowly dragged her fingertips across the front of Candi's panties and then searched for her penis which she found erect and leaking precum.

Candi had her hand under Michelle's skirt too and stroked her buttocks; the firm globes encased in slinky nylon panties.

Their kisses became more passionate and they gasped and huffed into each others mouths as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Michelle could sense that Candi was a little perplexed as to how to proceed so she decided she would give Candi a treat. She dropped to her knees and lifted Candi's skirt and began to kiss the front of Candi's panties.

Candi squealed with lust and she placed her hands on Michelle's head, pressing it gently to her groin. Michelle was an experienced lover of trans women and knew how to excite Candi to full passion. She licked Candi's panties and explored between her legs with her tongue finding Candi's erect penis nestled in her groin; held in place by the gusset of her pantyhose and knickers.

Michelle teased Candi until she was close to screaming with desire and then she tore open the gusset of Candi's pantyhose with her teeth and used her fingers to free Candi's tumescent penis.

"Oh no...I'm coming!" the excitement and sensuality was too much for Candi.

Michelle just managed to guide Candi's engorged penis into her mouth as she ejaculated.

Michelle sucked and slavered at Candi's throbbing member; draining every scintilla of her sperm. Candi buckled at the knees and had to place her hands on to Michelle's shoulders to prevent herself from collapsing.

As Candi's orgasm subsided Michelle licked and kissed her erection until it began to deflate and then she tucked it away back inside Candi's panties. She pulled down Candi's skirt and arose.

They kissed again and Candi could taste her own secretions on Michelle's breath.

Candi began to awkwardly get to her knees. She was very unsure about performing fellatio but she expected that she should reciprocate. Michelle pulled Candi back to her feet.

"No. You don't have to do that," she kissed Candi gently on the lips.

"I want to," Candi replied but Michelle saw the doubt in her eyes.

"You don't want to; you think you have to. I enjoyed giving you pleasure; it doesn't always have to be recompensed. My pleasure was giving you pleasure," she grinned.

Now that she had orgasmed Candi felt a little awkward. Michelle sensed it and disengaged.

"Take off your skirt babe; if you get any semen on it and it dries you will never get it out. It's warm in here so you can sit in your knickers and blouse and we can talk. I still have things that you need to know."

Michelle poured them both a drink and lit them both a cigarette while Candi slipped off her heels, took off her jacket, unzipped her skirt and smoothed them carefully before laying them down on a chair.

Michelle sat in one corner of the lounge giving Candi space in case she felt embarrassed or uncomfortable. She was delighted when Candi sat next to her and snuggled up to her. Michelle handed Candi her drink and cigarette and they chatted long into the evening. They occasionally kissed and continually stroked and caressed each other.

Michelle left in the early hours after a long kiss goodnight.

"I'm not sure if I can do this again. I will help you any way I can but the last thing I need right now is a complicated relationship and the temptation is there believe me," Michelle said as she put on her coat.

Candi felt flattered that such a beautiful creature as Michelle should say such a thing and went to bed contented. She slipped off her blouse and slid under the sheets still dressed in her pantyhose, bra and knickers. They felt so nice that she didn't want to take them off. She didn't even remove her makeup.

She awoke late the next day with the sun streaming in through the window. For a few seconds she thought she had dreamt the whole thing. She noticed her pillow was stained with lipstick, mascara and eyeshadow and she smiled. She could still taste Michelle's sweet mouth on hers.

She rolled over and tried to catch more sleep but her mind was racing. She had so much to do!

To be continued...